All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 10'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
Breakthrough chapter

Gwen was a bit of a surprise, I was thinking she may want to take Lisa's place at the table. Nice surprise on that one. I also liked how 1) he turned that guy down in the shop (he would have been a little cornered if he'd pulled out some ugly old slapper...sorry just my twisted mind), 2) you answered my question about Gwen...she didn't have a slave to exchange.

I love Sharon, she was Julia's rescuer before and much as she says that they are nuts and she's going to recommend losing the tablecloths, etc. I think she is trying to convince herself that she doesn't have at least a more than passing intrigue into the set up and how it all works, if not a little bit of a tingle about it. Only her loyalty to her husband is holding her back. I do have to wonder how that relationship will develop. Just her being a curious outsider could be played with well.

Good job.

The conversation with her was excellent. It was the explanation that clarified Scott's reasoning for allowing Julia to potentially go red silk, but at least be white.

However...you knew there had to be one...what this brought to the fore was Julia not just fantasising about being a slave and the being in a reverse harem, these were stated but left a bit loose and fluffy. The fantasy including being made to serve multiple people (though he's still not 100% clear about her being fucked by strange men).

It was more the response of Julia that sprung this thought - although it is the ultimate act of love, given Scott's value on fidelity, it would have been nice to see his thoughts and feelings, not about whether to allow her to do this, but around initial finding out that his wife, whom ideally he would like to keep his relationship with totally monogamous, fantasied not just about slavery but about being used by multiple men.

That in itself must have felt like a massive betrayal to Scott at first, seeing him work through that may not have been great for the people looking for stroke material, but I think it would have been fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A strange choice

My first time commenting ever, so play nice. Scott was upset and concerned about if he was letting her down and seemed genuinely upset she had fantasies about multiple men. She just quickly shut it down so it isn't as memorable.

My main concern is considering all that has been said and all the efforts taken to assure themselves that what they are doing isn't cheating, Scott and Julia don't seem to care about actively helping Gwen cheat on her husband.

Sure, she hasn't gotten any for 5 years, but encourage her to put her foot down and explain to her husband how frustrated she is, rather than just accepting her into the poker game

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Second time thru. . . .knowing what will happen to the GWEN CHARACTER & HUSBAND - Well makes this chapter fun. VERY interested in how MASTER develops into his new authoritative personality. VERY arousing. JULIA shows new strength and leadership.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

Oh to be Scott. What a life. I don't see this ending in three weeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
2597 Followers
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES