All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 12'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
Arrgghhh

I'll do the easy bit first - Reneé? Near the end when Gwen is talking about Regina licking or being liked. I'm guessing it was Regina, still felt a bit out of context.

I'm not going to go on about what I've said before. I would like to know more about Scott's 'despair and darkness' and for him to have a good open discourse with Julia. I know it's her fantasy, but as she loves him I can guarantee she would give up anything to stop Scott being in pain.

She can live the fantasy every day in her head and in her books. I bet she couldn't live a single day without Scott or at least without the Scott before this started.

The writing is excellent as usual. Thanks TF

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
Excellent chapter

First, a point for kiteares and others confused: Reneé is the sales clerk that Lisa seduced (in Chapter 10). She told Lisa that she was bisexual. Gwen should perhaps ask Reneé to help improve her (Gwen's) cunt-licking skills.

Second, I was confused by something else near the end: Scott asks, "Will you be getting up early enough to earn clothes?" Does he mean tomorrow (Friday)? Does he mean Memorial Day? If the former, why bother asking, since that is the usual? If the latter, why does he later suggest that the slaves will be naked on Memorial Day?

It's now looking like Memorial Day will be the climax. Everybody will be there. Everything will be revealed to everyone (who doesn't already know). Julia and Lisa will fully experience Julia's fantasy. Julia and Lisa have already had sex with multiple partners. Now the humiliation implied by "Slaves don't get to choose who they're naked for." I wonder how the other games that Scott is planning will make Memorial Day even more exciting.

I think they've already gone too far for Scott and Julia's relationship to return to the way it was, and also Lisa's relationship with both of them. Julia might (might!) be able to return to being a wife (rather than a sex slave), but I don't believe Scott can return to being Julia's husband (rather than her Master), at least not and stay married. The references to feelings such as the "despair and darkness" that Scott felt when Jerry fucked his wife tell me that Scott is just not one of those who is happy sharing his wife with other men. Both Scott and Julia refer (in their thoughts) to the images they will have of their spouse with another. I was reminded of what a friend who (briefly) tried an open marriage told me: It seemed that she was not as bothered by the fact that her husband fucked another woman as she was by the remembered image she had from seeing him actually fucking her.

I suspect that the only way for Scott and Julia's marriage to survive is to replace the roles of husband and wife with the roles of Master and slave. For example, Scott may not be able to (long-term) tolerate other men fucking his wife, but he may be proud and excited when other men fuck his beloved slave. If I am right, the shit will hit the fan when the slavery ends. The only way to go forward will be permanent slavery. If they go that way, Lisa may be part of the deal.

I will be waiting anxiously to see how you lead the cast of characters through the mine field that is ahead. This is my favorite series at present. I enjoy your writing immensely.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
5☆s as usual

My only problem is Ron, he wasn't treated fairly. By his wife, oh well, that's their problem. But by Slave Julia, that's not right. During Lisa's airtight, after Regina came she kept recieving oral until everyone else finished. During Julia's airtight, Ron came after 4 minutes, she cleaned him then spat him out and started screaming her orgasms for the next 15 minutes or so. She was more concerned with her own pleasure than his. BAD SLAVE. But great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is Ron a sub?

Ron is supposed to get two days training from Mistress Dark. If he actually went (assuming she was available), we'll see the results on Monday. It might be interesting to read about Regina's dealings with M.D., how Ron was delivered, and how he was at the end of the weekend. (Will he be caged?)

It seems clear that Regina is very dominant. It was not clear (to me) whether Ron is dominant, submissive, or neither. Mistress Dark seems to think she can make anyone submit, even a dominant person like Scott, so Ron seems likely to be very different with his wife on Monday.

I hope we'll learn about this in a future chapter.

Incidentally, Rose hasn't had her two hours (minimum) with Julia. Another reason to visit Mistress Dark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I loved this story all the way through until now, only one thing spoiled it for me

When you said that the girls would be naked in front of their parents.

It’s a massive turn off, I have children of my own obviously I know they have sex with their husbands/partners but I’d never want to see it. Equally I’d never want to be naked or have any kind of sex in front of mine or my husband’s parents. Have our parents or our adult kids played any sex games? Well hopefully yes, I’m all in favour of doing whatever you want as regards sex it’s supposed to be good, I just don’t want to see or hear about it ever if it concerns my family members. To me its mfundamentally wrong it’s not a religious thing but cultural. It’s an absolute.

If I was Julia I’d be calling Omega and feeling betrayed by Scott for ruining the whole experience, it’s an epic mind fuck. It would leave me wondering if he was as happy with the whole slave : master dynamic that HE suggested, has he been plotting this since the start to punish her? This one act from my perspective it looks like revenge because she finally got fucked by another man, it’s a massive breach of trust. It would leave me doubting everything he’s said about their relationship because he proposed something so horrific.

Clearly at this stage it’s a moot point because you’ve written the subsequent chapters and I expect that the naked event in front of the girls’ parents will go ahead, incest implied, infringing on the subject or otherwise doesn’t seem to be an issue for you. I’ll be skipping that chapter as I’ve no desire to puke on my iPad.

Tess (UK)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
Hmmm

I love non con and I love exhibitionism, but I’m with Tess on this one. In front of the parents is a big N O

I’m going to read the next chapter but forcing her into this is plain wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is fucking great

It's funny, part of the turn on reading this (for me) is that you're writing it for/with your wife. That your wife (or any woman) would find this hot is a huge turn on. I think it hits my hotspots because I grew up in a time and place where I thought sex was something women had to be talked into. Even now that I know better the stories that turn me on the most have a reluctant/noncon flavor.

I see people complaining about the direction this is going in and talking about what would or wouldn't happen in reality and, as nicely as possible, they just need to shut the fuck up. Posting (and reading) these stories is a safe way to explore your kinks in a risk free environment. These are just fantasies folks, shut up and enjoy the ride or choose one of the other 5 kajillion stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's clear that Scott's arranging things so as to 'randomise' Julia's fucking other men - the coin-toss with Marcus, Jerry's choice at dinner, the poker game & auction. Instead of saying "you fuck him", he's setting up situations in which it is inevitable she gets fucked anyway.

Don't like the potential parental involvement, too much for me.

Still 5*, thanks for sharing

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Five stars is well deserved for this author, but this chapter had way too much going on for me to comprehend easily. FANTASY definitely applies ! I'm loving MASTER more and more ! Respecting JULIA for knowing what she wants, too ! And, going for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories