A Taste of Slavery Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit. Master was taking complete control of our sexuality. Wearing the Slave Trainers for a week was going to turn us into slavering Pavlovian dogs begging to cum at every opportunity. Even Lisa looked upset and she usually took the news better than I did when Master wanted to deny our orgasms. She still had to work on a couple things involving address changes, including driver's license. She'd be doing all of this wearing her Slave Trainer. She'd have to carry a towel to wipe the juices running down her legs while she was out in public. I'd be working at home, other than tomorrow, and that was only at her house when the real estate lady came, so it wouldn't be quite so bad for me.

"Why don't you clean up the kitchen and I'll show you what I bought from Mistress Dark."

Finally, maybe some sex? I sure hoped so.

"Yes, Master," I said, soon echoed by Lisa.

We hurried. I mean fast. We still hadn't been allowed to cum since getting up and we'd been edged all day by the Slave Trainers. Both Lisa and I were dying to cum. We joined Master in the bedroom. He was undressed and his cock was enlarged, though not yet hard. Lisa or I could make quick work of getting an erection. When we were finally allowed to remove the trainers, Master made us lick the other one's clean before we could wash it and put it back on the charger. They were each coated in our love juices, so aroused were we from its affects. I'd have preferred licking the source, the underlying material having a rubbery taste to our snack.

Then Master made us shower, further delaying our release. Lisa and I didn't dare touch one another as we were so ready to cum. When we returned, still damp, Master made us get some lube, so I imagined one of us was getting fucked in the ass. Instead, he handed us this long, thick, double headed dildo and told us to put one end in each of us and to hump each other, bottom to bottom. At this point, I would have humped a buffalo, I was so horny, so we put some lube, (unnecessary, I assure you) on each end, and got ready to put it in.

"You must have my permission to cum," Master said.

"Master, I'm sure I'll cum the instant I put it in me," I informed him, "so please give me permission to cum now."

"How about you, Lisa. Is it the same for you?"

"I believe so, sir."

"Then you may each cum once, but you need to have permission to cum any subsequent time."

I didn't wait. It was long and thick and I put it in me and orgasmed, moaning wildly. My climax went on for almost two minutes, and when it ended, I aimed my buttocks at Lisa. She reached behind her and put the other end against her cunt and slid over the end until our bottoms bumped and she was climaxing too, if the sounds emanating from her lips was any indication. Fuck we were desperate. I gave it a couple minutes with our asses kissing so she could work her way through hers, then started moving, back and forth. Heavenly. Three minutes later, I was ready to orgasm again, panting like a dog in August.

"Master, may I cum please," I begged.

"Not yet."

I groaned. Master was too cruel. I had to stop moving or I'd cum again. I stopped, but Lisa didn't. She kept moving and I was ready to explode.

"Master," I pleaded, "please let me cum!"

"You may cum when Lisa cums," Master said.

"Then she can cum now," Lisa moaned, "because I'm cumming."

I wailed in relief and shuddered through a monstrous orgasm.

"You didn't have permission to cum yet, Lisa."

"Then punish me, because I couldn't wait any longer."

Master laughed. "Don't worry, I will."

Given we'd both orgasmed twice in a relatively short time, we were able to put off the next one for several minutes, but not indefinitely. Soon we were both begging again. Master laughed again.

"Nothing I like better than desperate slaves," he said.

Desperate is right. I tried to hold out as long as I could, maybe lasting about four more minutes, though it seemed more like four hours. Finally, I gave up the fight and surrendered to my need, whimpering like a baby. Lisa didn't last much longer.

"That's thirty for you, Julia, and sixty for Lisa, thirty with The Enforcer. I'd like you to change positions now and scissors one another."

I was familiar, it was one of the things Zoe and I had done in her bedroom. Without missing a beat, we moved until we our cunts were pressed together, almost as if glued there. We started rubbing, pussy to pussy, the genital contact mixing with the double dong to bring us rapidly to another crest. Fuck!

"Please let me cum, Master," I implored him.

"You may both cum as often as you like for the rest of the night."

I was cumming before the word 'rest' left his mouth. Lisa was right with me. We quickly gave each other three more before Master fed me his cock. He didn't cum in me, just let me suck his dick for several minutes, then letting Lisa finish him off. It was his third blow job of the day and she still had trouble swallowing it all. He must be enjoying our performance. We were each allowed to cum three more times. It almost made up for wearing the Slave Trainers all day. Master made us lick the dildo clean before we were allowed to wash it. I licked Lisa's cum and she licked mine. It was even creamier than the Slave Trainer had been. Then we were told to lick each other's cunt, but no more orgasms while we did, so we had to be careful, but managed to avoid more punishment.

"That was entertaining," he said, his cock still engorged with blood, lying limp upon his thighs. "Lisa, get The Enforcer."

It was for me too. Nine orgasms so far, and if Master's cock was any indication, more would follow. While Lisa was up, Master tied me to the bed with a pillow under my hips, raising my bottom for his punishment. Being bound to the bed immediately ratcheted up my arousal again. Master waited for Lisa to return before starting, going slowly through all thirty of my spankings. He was getting harder with his spankings. We were growing into them together, his spankings now no worse to me than the first ones he gave me, even though they were harder. In fact, I orgasmed during my spanking. He'd told me I could cum as much as I wanted for the rest of the night except when Lisa and I cleaned ourselves off and I took Master at his word. Still I know my ass was glowing red before he finished.

Master released me and tied Lisa down the same. He gave her the spankings by hand, hitting her as hard as he'd struck me. She took it as well as I did, though not cumming. When he was finished, he handed me The Enforcer.

"You'll give her the remaining thirty," Master said.

I stared at Lisa's bottom, still red from Master's spanking, her pussy glistening from her own need. I thought briefly of going easy on her, knowing how The Enforcer stung like a bitch, but knew Master would give it to me too, if I failed to give her one as hard as he expected.

"May I give her another orgasm first?" I asked.

"How?"

"Either licking her or with this." I held up the handle of the Enforcer.

He thought for a few seconds. "You can give her an orgasm with The Enforcer if I can spank your bottom ten times with it after you're done giving hers."

My bottom still felt warm from his spanking, though it barely hurt anymore and ten times wasn't so bad. I could withstand ten more to give Lisa some relief. "Agreed," I said before pushing the handle into her creamy cunt. Lisa grunted and spread her legs wider, the handle quickly soaked in her juices. Within a minute, she was cumming, moaning as he body shivered through another orgasm. I continued fucking her until it was over, then licked the handle clean. I proceeded to give her the thirty swats, rather hard ones as I didn't want to add to the ten I was already getting. She was silently crying when I was finished, and I kissed the salty tears from the side of her face. Master released her and turned her over onto her flaming ass and ate her to two more orgasms, while I held her head in my lap and stroked her hair.

When he was done, his face was covered in her cum. I licked his face, his whiskers long enough to rasp on my tongue. He kissed me, then ordered me over his lap. I obediently complied, my bum arched over his legs.

"Why did you agree to be spanked to ease your sister slaves's pain?" Master asked.

"I didn't want her to suffer through consecutive spankings without some relief, sir."

"Thank you," Lisa said. "You didn't have to do it knowing you'd get ten of your own."

"I wanted to. Ten isn't so bad," I said. "I can almost enjoy ten."

Master laughed, then he struck me with the first. It was hard, harder than he usually used The Enforcer on me. I flinched, since it was harder, but it was only ten. I barely moved for the next nine, though my ass burned again, as much as it had after the first spanking. Master plunged the handle up my own pussy, giving me the relief I'd given Lisa, fucking me to an orgasm, the pain washing away in the pleasure. When my trembling eased, he pulled me to my knees and rammed his cock into me, his body smacking against my ass in a mixture of pleasure/pain. He fucked me until his cock spewed the contents of his balls into me, giving me four more orgasms in the process since he lasted quite awhile. When he pulled out, I cleaned up after myself, while Lisa cleaned me, giving me another. I was such a fucking slave slut.

"By my count," Master said to me, "you owe your sister slave three orgasms. No more for you, however, if I'm to be completely fair."

"Yes, sir."

So as Master settled in to sleep, I licked Lisa to three more climaxes. We were as quiet as could be in order to avoid waking him, then Lisa licked my face clean of her cum as we settled into each others arms and fell asleep, feeling quite sated.

******