A Taste of Slavery Ch. 30

Story Info
Our story contains a twist to the bad.
15.3k words
4.84
11.4k
3

Part 29 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,543 Followers

Our tale takes a cruel twist at this point. As a result, there is less sex in this chapter than normal. I don't necessarily view it as a negative to the advancement of the narrative. There is some light oral and lesbian sex, but mostly, we're pushing forward. It's not always sunshine and roses. This chapter is like all others in that STD's are not an issue. There is a scene in here where Marcia drives Scott at high speed from LA to Fresno with police escort. This is not a normal practice for law enforcement and would not be done.

Chapter 30 - Disaster

JULIA

When I woke up, Lisa was still sleeping. I pulled out the list Janet gave me and looked it over more closely. Electro stimulation, hot wax, figging. What the hell was figging? Janet had done a lot more research than I'd done before deciding to become a sex slave. I didn't recognize half the stuff on her list. Some of the stuff we'd already done. Erotic spanking, stripping her nude, collaring her. Some humiliation, making her masturbate while I was on the phone with Chen, then telling him what she was doing. Light bondage and blindfolds, check. Sexual denial check. She hadn't texted me last night to say she'd cum and she was masturbating every hour she was awake. Nyotaimori, I had no clue. Some of the things she'd identified as gray areas; anal sex, anilingus, enemas, fisting. She was at least considering exploring. I'd have to look some of it up to see what it was and if I could even do it.

Lisa finally woke up, stretching.

"What are you reading?"

"Janet's list. I don't know what some of this even is. My books didn't talk about most of this. Mostly sex, bondage, and spankings if disobedient. She's much better prepared than I was."

"Let me see."

I handed it to her and she looked it over. "Yeah, I only recognize some of this because I read the Wikipedia article, but still don't know exactly what it is. What are you going to do about it?" She handed it back.

"Find out more, see if it's anything I can even do or if I need someone else to show her. It's a pretty comprehensive list. Where do I find someone to do Japanese rope bondage?"

"Mistress Dark might know. Hell, maybe she does it herself. We can ask."

I put the list away. "First things first. You and I need to fuck."

Lisa laughed. "Damn straight, baby."

She got over me in a sixty-nine and we fucked again, glad to be free of restrictions. It was a pleasant half hour and several orgasms of fun. Finished, I checked my email. I saw the email from Dr. Sturgis saying she would accept Lucia as a client. I also found one from Reneé. Since her Master was starting General Contracting classes in the evening starting next week, he wanted to get a jump on the weekend by taking advantage of his slave as much as possible. Since Janet was going on a date with Chen tonight, Lisa and I were on her own this evening. I informed her of both emails.

"Should we blow off exercise class?" Lisa asked.

"Might as well. Maybe we'll just go swimming again. I was thinking of making a room ready for Lucia this morning while you work on the bed frame, then eat lunch, both work for awhile, then let you go up and work on a supper for Master and Lucia, to be served around nine, nine-thirty, while I work on the bed. Get as much done as we can so Master doesn't think we were slacking once he gave us permission to fuck anytime we wanted."

"You don't think they won't have eaten before then?"

"He said he'd come home directly. I hope he hasn't changed his mind." Then thinking, "I suppose he might feed Lucia. He wouldn't want her to starve. She's got no reason to hurry here."

"Go ahead and ask him," Lisa said. "Maybe we don't need to spend too much time on supper. It's early enough he probably hasn't left for class yet."

I texted, Will you and Lucia eat on the way or before leaving or should Lisa and I hold dinner for you?

Chantelle said she'd make us something for the road. Master replied back.

"We don't need to worry about supper. Master will have something to eat."

"I'm so looking forward to his return. I wonder what Lucia is like?" Lisa asked.

"I barely remember her," I reply. "Quiet girl. Didn't stand out. A pity what happened. I wonder if she's a lesbian because of what happened to her?"

"I would think it played a part," Lisa said. "I wonder why she'd be submissive. After something like that, you might think you'd never want to bow down to another person if you could help it."

"Let's get started then. I'll set up her room. You get started. I'll join you shortly. When we make lunch, we'll make a little extra for supper."

As a result, our last day of Master's absence was essentially one of work. I made sure Lucia had clean sheets and towels, her bathroom stocked with whatever she might need. I usually have a stock of general purpose cards I keep for emergencies, forgotten birthdays or anniversaries, illness or injury, or some other life calamity. I found one which wasn't obviously something else, with a nice picture in it of two children holding hands. I wrote, Welcome to our home, Lucia. I hope your visit helps you realize your dreams. I placed it on her pillow.

Then I went to the basement and got busy. We still had a lot of work to do, though one of our bed frames was now complete.

We broke for lunch, indulged in some brief sex to temper the excitement we felt for Master's return, and back to work. We decided to work until about seven, grab our food and go out to the pool.

Around 5:30, the doorbell rang. I was tired, the extra weight I was starting to cart around and long day tiring me and another trip up the stairs didn't appeal to me.

"Lisa, honey, could you please get that?" I asked. "Just throw a robe on, see who it is and send them away unless it's something important."

"Anything for you, Mistress," still teasing me about my work with Janet.

"Stop. Just stop. I could never be your Mistress. You're my sister slave. Stop teasing me about it. Besides you'll soon find yourself helping me with Janet. I doubt I can do it all myself and she'll be calling you Mistress. Give me a break."

She kissed me. "I've got it."

"Thank you."

Lisa ran up the stairs; we'd already dawdled too much. I went back to work.

Five minutes later, Lisa still wasn't back. I needed her to help lift a piece. Must have been important. Fifteen minutes later, I was getting concerned. Where was that girl. She would have told me if she couldn't come back down for awhile. Something wasn't right. Fuck! I'd have to go upstairs anyway. I wearily made my way up the stairs.

I didn't see anyone standing at the door, but there were noises coming from the living room. I peeked around the corner, still slave naked for gosh sake. Lisa was lying on the floor, her robe thrown open. A guy was in between her legs, driving into her, mumbling. It was her fucking ex, Jack. Shit! Master wouldn't like this. This wasn't like Lisa. She hated that asshole. Then I saw how still she was, not moving, and her face was bloody. Looked like her nose was broken, her eyes unseeing. My phone was downstairs, and I couldn't delay any longer to get it. I hit the SOS button on my watch, initiating a call to 911.

Creeping into the kitchen, I got a meat fork and a big butcher knife. I went back to the living room and I could hear what he was saying.

"Put a restraining order on me, bitch. I'm your fucking husband. You don't deserve what I'm giving to you, whore."

"You're Goddamn right she doesn't deserve it, asshole. Get the fuck off her!" I screamed, stabbing down in his buttocks with the meat fork. He lurched, screaming, the fork still stuck in his bare ass. His screams a lot louder than mine.

"What the fuck!" Jack roared, standing, turning, his cock red and blood engorged, wet.

I held the knife in front of me, threatening. "Get the fuck out of my house, you asshole! You don't deserve her."

"You can't stop me from seeing my wife, bitch. She's mine, not yours" he growled. "My fucking wife, you lesbian whore."

"Fuck you, Jack. You betrayed her; divorced her. You're not her husband anymore. You lost that fucking right. I'll stab you again if you don't get the fuck out of here. I've called the police. They're going to arrest you, Jack. Throw you in a fucking hole, if I don't kill you first. Leave! Get the fuck out!" I made threatening gestures with the knife.

"I'm going to fuck you over, you bitch. You've got no right to my wife. She's mine. Not yours, not Scott's. Mine."

He advanced towards me, and I started backing up. At least he was leaving Lisa alone. She was groaning, barely moving. He pulled the meat fork from his ass. Apparently, I hadn't done enough damage to him.

I waved the knife around in front of me. "I'll gut you, Jack. You left her. You divorced her. Left her for some bimbo slut you married. What's the matter, Jack? You realizing she isn't half the woman as the one you left. I'm warning you. I'll cut you."

Jack grabbed a pillow from the couch, holding it in front of him. "I'm going to fuck me some of Scott's wife. He fucked mine. I'll fuck his. Put a fucking restraining order on me, you whore!"

At least I knew he'd been served with the order. Apparently, it hadn't restrained him from squat.

"Not after I slice your pecker off, you shit. You'll never fuck anything again." I waved the knife some more.

The pillow scared me. Not as a weapon, but that it might keep me from stabbing deep enough to kill the mother fucker. He advanced some more. I kept backing, towards the kitchen, more knives, more weapons. Where were the damn police? How long since I called? I risked a quick glance behind me to see where I was going. Jack swung the pillow. Too late, I noticed, trying to pull the knife back. The pillow knocking the knife from my hand, flying across the room. The look of rage and hatred on his red face, his hands claws, reaching for me. I tried to kick him in his balls, the kick boxing coming into play, him dodging my kick. Too clumsy, the baby, not fast enough.

His closed fist looming in my vision, smacking me in the face, a sharp pain, falling backward, hitting my head on the counter, seeing stars, falling to the ground.

"I'll fuck you, bitch!" His voice distant, like he was under water, or maybe I was.

His cock sliding into me; the first time I regretted being a slave. My cunt so wet there was nothing to impede him from slamming into me; nothing at all. Hearing sirens, so distant. Are they for me? Please be for me. Slipping into darkness, a white blur moving behind Jack's rutting back. The last thing I remembered thinking was, 'this was not the way I wanted to greet my Master', then blackness.

******

SCOTT

I skipped any sex in the morning before classes. I had two slaves who required my attention when I got home and I wanted to give them everything I had. The last day of class was more instruction in the morning, a test in the afternoon, test grading and a question and answer session about the test and any answers students were confused about. I missed one question, which I was happy about. Hate to pay all the money for the class, then stumble through it. We got out a little early, but Friday night traffic was starting to build up as people started their weekend plans.

I pulled into Brianna's and several people were waiting for me, knowing I wanted to get a jump on the trip. Chantelle, Sam and Marcia was there. Marcia off now, naked, like the rest of the slaves, the first time I'd seen her this trip. I wondered if she was in slave mode, but I didn't see a collar, so guessed it hadn't started yet. Chantelle smiled, holding a bag of food she'd prepared. Brianna was there. Her naked slaves, Zoe and Dawn were there to say good bye. And Lucia, two small carry-on type bags packed. Zoe had packed my suitcase and Sam brought it out. My computer bag was with me.

Sam helped me load the three bags in the back seat of the truck, and I started my goodbyes, thanking Brianna and Sam for their hospitality, Chantelle for the lovely meals I'd had, hugging Marcia because she was there and naked. I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to press her against me. Zoe and Dawn because they'd been instrumental in my enjoyment of this trip, and naked. My momma didn't raise a fool.

"Your contracts are in your suitcase, Scott," Zoe said. "Read them over and let me know of any changes you'd like to make."

"Thank you, Zoe. I appreciate your friendship so much."

I smiled at her. It was the last smile I would have for a while. I got an alert on my watch that Julia had made a 911 call. If she used the emergency button on her phone or watch, I was notified.

"I just got a 911 alert on my watch. Julia's had to contact 911," I said, puzzled. Had she or Lisa injured themselves working on the bed frames?

"Do you think it's the baby?" Zoe asked.

The baby. I hadn't even considered the baby. My son. "Shit, I've got to get home," starting to panic, the many miles and long hours of driving staring me in the face.

"Don't panic, Scott," Marcia warned. "You don't know what the problem is. Try calling. See if you can reach anyone. Brianna, don't let him leave yet. Sam, come with me," she ordered.

Marcia and Sam rushed off and I tried calling Julia. No answer.

"Try calling Lisa," Zoe said.

Tried calling Lisa. No answer. "Fuck!" I shouted. "This can't be fucking happening. I've got to get going."

"Wait, Scott. Marcia has a good reason wanting you to wait," Brianna said. "Try Julia's number again. Try both of them again."

Zoe and Dawn put their hands on my arm as I tried both numbers again. Nothing.

"You've got an iPhone," Dawn said. "Check 'Find My iPhone', to see where they're at. They may not even be at home."

Shit, yes. They may be at the hospital already, or on their way. I checked; both phones were still at my house. What the hell had happened?

Marcia and Sam both ran out of their house, dressed. "Sam, you drive our car," Marcia ordered. "Follow at normal speed. Take Lucia. No point in all of us hauling ass. It may not even be that much of a problem and we'll need a ride back. Get in the truck, Scott, I'm driving."

"What?" Confused, still not thinking clearly.

"You're in no condition to drive and I'm used to driving at high speed. You're not. Get in the truck or I'm leaving you behind."

Brianna suddenly said, "Take Zoe."

"Why?" Marcia asked.

"In case someone needs legal representation."

Marcia nodded. "Zoe, get dressed, ride with Sam. We're leaving."

I handed her my keys, my hands shaking. She climbed into the drivers seat and I got into the passenger seat.

"Buckle up, Scott," Marcia said, starting the truck. "Does this thing have bluetooth?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, fastening my seatbelt.

"Call this number," Marcia said, rattling off a number while putting the truck in gear and pulling out. I entered the number. She had to repeat it again, I was still so shaken.

"Dispatch," a voice answered in response to the call.

"This is Deputy Marcia Evans, ID# 143936, requesting high speed escort. Have deputy or highway patrol meet me on Van Nuys Boulevard just north of Ventura Highway, roughly 20-30 minutes, will pull in behind in light gray Ram 1500 truck with California plates," Marcia rattled off my plates as if they were hers. She must have memorized them climbing into the truck. "Will follow on 101 to I-5 to CA 99 to Fresno. Please notify intervening counties, request hand off."

"Purpose of escort?"

"911 call originated at...give them your address Scott." I gave my address to the dispatcher. "Pregnant wife and another woman non-responsive, phones not changing location. Husband trying to get there as fast as possible. I was able to render assistance. After you've arranged escort, please call back this number. Clear."

Marcia disconnected call on steering wheel. She was driving fast, but not recklessly, the road too curvy and choked with traffic to do much more.

"Keep trying Julia's and Lisa's phones, but disconnect once dispatch calls back. We need to keep the line clear."

I tried both their phones once more, their phones ringing with no response until voice mail picked up. Their phones still hadn't left the house. Surely they would have taken them if going to the hospital under their own power. A few minutes later, dispatch called back, "Highway Patrol will meet at Van Nuys, requested location. Should be there in ten minutes. Say next."

"Please contact Fresno dispatch regarding nature of 911 response; ambulance, fire or police, status of occupants. Still no response to phone. Call back. Clear." Marcia closed the connection.

"Highway Patrol is good, Scott. Won't need to switch escorts frequently. Anybody live close enough to check on them?" Marcia asked.

"Lisa was the closest, but she moved in with us. Not really close to the rest of our neighbors. Too busy, I guess."

"Any nearby friends."

Jerry was the closest, maybe twenty minutes away. I called him. It took some time to answer. I wondered if Fresno had disappeared in a nuclear fireball since no one was answering the phone. Jerry finally picked up. He was breathing hard.

"Scott. What's up buddy?"

"Julia sent out a 911 call and neither she nor Lisa are answering their phones. Any chance you could run over there and see what's happened?"

"Of course. No problem. Reneé, get dressed." I knew why he was breathing hard. "I'll call you back as soon as I know anything."

He disconnected. I tried Julia and Lisa's phones again. Still no answer to either. I was about to go nuts.

We pulled onto Van Nuys and a trooper car was idling with it's motor running and lights flashing. Marcia pulled up behind the car and flashed her lights. The patrolman waved out the window and engaged his siren, pulling out into traffic. Marcia stayed on his tail. We couldn't really increase speed much until we hit I-5, but cars were pulling over, so it was better than nothing. Marcia kept talking to me, trying to keep me calm. On I-5 we averaged 80 to 90 MPH, reaching 100 at some points on California 99 in less populated areas.

"If it had to do with the baby, maybe her OB knows something," Marcia suggested.

"Wouldn't they have their phones with them if it involved the baby?" I asked.

"Maybe they forgot them in the rush to leave. Don't fear the worst until you're faced with it, Scott. It will help you keep calm; respond better in an emergency. Deep breaths, calm thoughts. Think it through. Call the doctor."

I called Doctor Sturgis's office. "Hello, this is Scott Rivers. It's kind of an emergency. Is Doctor Sturgis there?"

"I'm sorry sir, Dr. Sturgis was called away on an emergency, can I help?"

"Was she called away for Julia Rivers?"

"We don't have that information."

"Julia made a 911 call and I can't get hold of anyone at my house. I wondered if it was about my baby. Could you please call me if you hear anything about my wife?"

"Of course, sir. Your number is on file?"

"Yes, should be Julia's emergency contact number. Please call me. I'm desperate. I'm trying to get there as fast as I can from LA."

"We'll call if we hear anything, Mr. Rivers."

"Thank you."

Jerry called me next. "Hey, Scott. I'm at your house. There's three squad cars and a crime scene forensic vehicle outside your home and crime tape everywhere. They won't let us in, or tell us what happened."

My heart sank. It was in the pit of my stomach and it didn't belong there.

Marcia said, "It could be a burglary, Scott. You still don't know shit." Even Marcia was having a hard time remaining calm now. Her hands gripped the steering wheel a little tighter and her jaw was clenching.

"How often do they bring crime scene forensic vans to a burglary, Marcia?"

She didn't answer, which was an answer in itself. Never, or next to it, would be my guess, unless it was the White House which got burglarized.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,543 Followers