A Taste of Slavery Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to hurt them."

"Let them take the lead, Master Scott. They know what they can tolerate. Provide oral sex, fuck their ass if they can't be fucked vaginally. They need to know they're still desirable to you. Their physical pain is nothing compared to their emotional anguish right now, I know."

"She's right, Master," Zoe said. "The worst feeling I would have in the world is thinking I'd lost the love of my Mistress. As long as I'm sure of that, I can withstand tons of physical pain. Even pregnancy - feeling fat and unloved - can make us despondent, which is why it's important to us mothers that their lovers continue to cherish us sexually. Julia will be carrying a double burden, feeling unloveable because she's getting bigger, then throwing this on top will be unbearable. As long as they're secure in your feelings for them, they'll do better. Saying you still love them won't be enough unless you show them as well. Words are less important than actions."

"Makes sense to me, Scott," Sam said. "When you get right down to it, the major reason we find it difficult sharing our women is insecurity about how much they'll love us after it happens. Will they still love us or love the other person they fucked more? If you know in your heart their feelings for you wouldn't change, it wouldn't make as much difference to us. Do you care anything about whom a one night stand has fucked before or after you? Not one whit. But the women you love is a totally different matter. It's why I find it so miraculous Marcia could share me with Chantelle or your wife could share you with Lisa. They have to be damn sure about the depths of your love for them to risk you having someone else in your life."

"Which is why I had to be sure you were willing to give Chantelle up for me," Marcia said, "and it was still hard. You're lucky I've come to love her as much as you do."

Sam kissed her. "I'm incredibly lucky and I'll never deny it isn't so." She snuggled closer to him.

"Thank you for telling me, Lucia. I'm so afraid of hurting them, I might have stayed away for a week or more."

"I saw how reluctant you are to touch Lisa," Lucia said, "like fragile china. Let your slaves tell you when it hurts. If you don't want to spank her, that's fine, but don't stop fucking her. Your sexual relationship is very important to a slave."

It got closer to the time I wanted to go see Julia again. We'd eaten a lot for dinner, so Zoe and Lucia were planning on serving more salad for supper. I went inside to check on Lisa. She was still dozing in the chair. I stroked her head lightly, not intending to wake her, merely to touch her, assure myself she was okay. She stirred.

"Hello, Master," stretching her arms and legs, trying to keep her torso immobile.

"Good afternoon, my beautiful girl. How are you doing?"

"Okay; not great."

"Would you feel better if you had a few orgasms?"

"Much better, sir. The bed?"

"Right here will be fine," I murmured. "Let me get you more ibuprofen first."

Bringing her another 200 mg and a glass of water, I gave them to her.

"Now, just lie back and slide your bottom towards the front of my chair and I'll use my mouth on you."

She did as I instructed, parting her legs for me. I knelt on the floor in front of the chair and began a slave's seduction of her Mistress. Within ten minutes, I had her moaning her orgasm, quickly followed by two more. At some point, Zoe came by to use the bathroom. The sight of a slave being used by their dominant not an unfamiliar sight to her. She whispered something in Lisa's ear which I couldn't hear. Whatever it was, seemed to make Lisa squirm all the more. Zoe stood up and squeezed my shoulder as she passed. Lisa climaxed again, my face coated with her juices.

"What did Zoe whisper to you?" I asked, pausing.

"She said my Master must love me very much to kneel at my feet."

I smiled. "She's right. I do love you very much." She moaned when I resumed my task.

******