All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 35'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
5 ☆s as usual

He did need to be taught a lesson but I believe they let it play out a bit too long. What if he had snapped and gone to his truck for his gun. He could gone completely off the deep end. You never know how someone will react when they feel like they've been betrayed by a supposedly friend, especially concerning their lover. This time it was doubled. I know that he did the same thing to Chen but he made it right immediately. Not only was he left in that condition all night, but he was left ALONE. I'm just glad he's not more prone to violence.

Also, while he deserved a lesson, he did not deserve to be slapped by his wife/slave. He had every reason to be doubtful after the night he had just spent. She had every reason to feel insulted by his doubts too. But apparently she is more prone to violence than he is. He should point this out to her and punish her for striking him. A day wearing the slave trainers followed by a night tied spread eagle watching and listening to the others having orgasms seems about right to me. If she argues add another 12 hours of denial on top. See if she reconsiders her methods of showing anger.

Please continue soon.

BTW, even with my suggestions, I KNOW that you are a much better writer than I, so please don't take offense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars again

Whilst I agree with some of response from the previous commenter 11/01/19, I don’t agree with all of it.

I do agree and think Scott was left to stew too long in his misery, when Julia and Lisa were sent their separate ways by Sam he should have told Scott then. Especially in light of the news surrounding the Fresno throuple’s psychotic stalker. Then add in the factor that as another Dom he should have understood Scott’s well intentioned clusterfuck.

If Scott had been paying attention he might have realised that Sam only ever fucks the slaves who are trying to get pregnant. As Sam and his wife also have strict conditions on who does what. That was the only reason why I didn’t bother to raise this at the end of the last chapter.

As for Julia slapping Scott for his thoughtless comment, it was a split second reaction and came across as very believable. Perhaps having her shocked at her own reaction might have eased things all round but then again she is in a hormonal mess because of the pregnancy. It’s a gender gap situation that can be hard to understand.

Thanks again for sharing.

Tess (UK)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
To Tess, U.K.

I believe that Scott had been paying attention to who Sam has sex with. At least as far as he knew. THAT was why he was so sure that he could trust Sam. Otherwise I don't believe he would have allowed Male bidders.

As far as Julia goes (slapping) you may be right.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Finally caught up

Well I had until this morning's update, I sometimes feel like Sisyphus.

The last few chapters have highlighted Scott's naive stupidity. He was stupid to risk his treasured slaves, he was stupid to equate what was done to him to what he did to Chen.

Chen had the blow dealt and then was relieved very quickly. Very different from being left to stew in his juices overnight. I had to say that it seemed very unlike Sam, but then we as readers know him far better than Scott, to whom he is effectively a stranger. It's the fundamental rule of sharing, if you're not willing to lose it, don't share it.

I think Julia was justified in everything she said and did. Scott disrespected her faith in him and risked losing her. Had he lost her, he would no longer have been her master and not just undeserving of being treated as such, more to be treated as an incompetent master who doesn't care for his slaves.

I read in another story - "I'm a slave so I have to do whatever you say but you have to look after me and keep me safe." The other side of this is as soon as you don't, I don't.

Thanks TF.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
From a French Reader

Finally, going on to the next part, I came to chapter 35. Scott's complete retelling of what Julia just said to him is useless, but there is a good opening to some Scottish stupidity to come.

Comment Scott vat'il reagir lorsque Julia va se faire baiser devant lui par un autre homme, par sa faute ?

Excuse me for my approximate English (especially for conjugations of verbs)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Scott proves once again he is, if not an idiot, at least a very slow learner. He is probably lucky Chin didn't punch him. The fear he put the girls through was uncalled for. He got everything he deserved, and maybe this time the lesson will stick. Unfortunately, he still struggles with communication at times. He seems to have two big issues to work on. the first is that he makes mistakes like everyone of us does, but he seem uncapable of learning from the. He keeps repeating versions of the same mistake that caused the issue. This leads us to the second problem. He seems to have this issue where he creates these elaborate situations where he thinks he is smarter than everyone else involved and can control things just exactly as he wants. He is surrounded by people that are smarter than him at times. He is just lucky he has such good honest friends and acquaintances around him. He needs to stop violating the trust the girls put in him. They give him control, and then he is disrespectful and reckless with it...Like I said, Idiot. Lets all hope he actually learns from this. And, more importantly, actually remembers it 2 weeks from now.

peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Scott overthinking again. I agree pretty much completely with the previous comment, but would add that this kind of behaviour by Scott is likely to damage the trust his slaves have in him - trust that is vital in a D/s relationship. He didn't help it by doubting Julia's word the following morning - he deserved the slap 100%, and I wouldn't call it violence any more than the spankings he dishes out. Sauce, goose, gander!

It's (apparently) easy to learn to be a good sub - just obey (I wouldn't know, too dominant). Learning to be a good dominant will obviously take longer, because the dom has to make all decisions for both, so I can cut Scott a little slack - but he deserved exactly what he got. Lesson learned!

5* - thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .What fun this chapter was ! I am a big MASTER fan. He had quite the growth experience thanks to SAM, ETC. Did him a lot of good. Oh ! DEAR AUTHOR ! WHERE will you take these characters next ? Thank you for so cleverly continuing this story. FANTASY, you call it.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

I love that Scott is a living lesson in every way. Words to the wise from a man of unique experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous