All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 37'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mustelamustelaover 4 years ago

This part being over, we will be able to really get into the real problem. Scott, Julia and her desire to be taken by other men, to her great shame and pleasure, if possible in front of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great chapter!

Praise due...

Wow a fitting end to the cretin that was Jack. Apologies if this offends anyone but the way his character comes across is as the cliched redneck grunt, (grunt = UK slang for low level military). One of the very few things I found odd was that surely MD as an experienced Domme would already know about slave psychology, a lot of BDSM is about the mindfuckery aspect. Many thanks again for sharing your story with us. 5 stars obvs 😉

A bit of a harmless rant....

I loved Rhonda’s comment about her colleagues’ reaction to gay and lesbian officers, it’s a response I’ve heard frequently. On top of that it speaks volumes about the mentality of an average man;

The massive male ego that follows the fucked up logic of (man) “my work colleague is gay, he fucks other men, he sees me as a sex object, he wants to fuck me. It’s just not right I can’t share the showers or locker room with him he’ll try and fuck me.”

Cue macho bullshit and violence. The ego is staggering because the hypothetical man just assumes that yes he is that irresistible that a gay man must automatically be sexually attracted to him.

Or, (man) my work colleague is lesbian, I bet I can fuck her back to being normal, she just hasn’t been fucked by a real man.”

Is there any truth to the adage of how often men think about sex? How does the average man manage to keep his dick in his pants when he sees something he wants to fuck? It’s all absolutely insane because no the average man doesn’t force himself on the object of his lust as soon as he’s alone/ the opportunity presents itself. Regardless of all that, the stereotype is a stereotype for a damned good reason.

A query to Mustela....

I was under the impression that Scott and Julia were happy with their current arrangement? Just because she’s his sex slave it doesn’t mean she wants to fuck anyone with a pulse regardless of gender. I can’t help but wonder if you missed the point about a happily married couple (now thruple) practising BDSM, it’s all about dominance and submission.

One of Oscar Wilde’s quotes applies to this,

“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." Even engaging in sex for self-validation is about power in the sense that we give our power away every time we look outside ourselves for acceptance or a sense of worth.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great close

Good finish to that story line. I was ready to see the tension move back to the sex relationship. The “rant” in Tess’s comment is so on point, from my perspective. Oh, I am an old heterosexual guy. Some of us get it!!

Thanks for keeping this story fresh and interesting in every new chapter.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 4 years agoAuthor
Tess

I always love your comments, Tess. You always have a wonderful take on things and such a command of what you want to say and how to say it. I hope you do some writing yourself. You're insights are always special to me.

StonewaterStonewaterover 2 years ago

I felt genuine emotion when I read that everyone was safe.

My only regret is that Jack didn't get shot in his "twinkie" and bleed out slowly and painfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another old hetero guy agreeing with Tess.

5* thanks for sharing,

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . .This chapter brought tears to my eyes the first time and now again. DEAR AUTHOR, it is so intense to see how established characters behave in challenging and mind blowing new situations. Your excellent creativity and writing remains consistent.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Yay! Jack is dead. On with the story. Good suspense and good action. But I thought she shot him in the twinkie. Just love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous