A Taste of Slavery Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suspected Jerry would be fucked royally before he got to sleep again. Reneé hadn't gotten the opportunity to show how happy she was to be proposed to. Slaves liked to show their appreciation with a good fucking. I was sure Jerry was capable of manning up and pleasing his slave. I went with Master and Lisa to our bedroom and I showed my appreciation with a good fucking. After all, I'd had nothing but pussy for the last two days and I was more than happy to have a nice cock punishing my cunt.

We were relaxing together afterward. Master said, "You wanted to fondle Jerry's balls, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir," I admitted. "It was Rhonda's third cock of the night and the largest. I thought I'd like to speed him up some and give Rhonda relief. She'll probably be hoarse as it is."

"You didn't want to fondle them for yourself?"

"No, Master. If I wanted to fondle them myself, I wouldn't have asked Lucia to do it, despite her lesbianism. I wouldn't do that to you."

"I'm not suggesting you would do something like that, I'm suggesting you might have wanted to. It's okay. I wanted Rhonda to suck me. I like to look at naked women. You've never given me a hard time for enjoying the sight of a pretty woman. You give me everything I could want or need, including other slaves to fuck. I don't fault you for thinking about other men sometimes. I suspect it's natural. If you wanted to hold his ball sack, I don't believe I'd have a problem with it. Not in the context in which it happened tonight anyway."

"And where would it cross the line, Master? It's okay if I grab his balls if he's fucking some other slave, but not if he's fucking Lisa or myself. If I help him across the line to ease Rhonda's burden it's okay, but to just touch them for the hell of it is a no-no. What I want and what I need are vastly different, and what you might think is okay in one context would piss you off in another. I'd rather not take the chance. If his balls need caressing, I'd prefer someone else do it, no matter if you think you'd be okay with it. I'm happy with my life and don't want to jeopardize it to squeeze another man's balls for five minutes, whether you'd have a problem or not. It's not worth it to me. I have all the hairy balls I need." I squeezed his. "Right here."

"I get your point. I just want you to know I don't want to be so rigid regarding your sexuality since you're so gracious regarding mine."

"If I want to fuck someone else, I'll tell you and you can decide, otherwise, I'm assuming it's off limits."

He laughed. "Fine by me."

I turned over and went to sleep. I couldn't cuddle Lisa because she'd left to spend the night with Lucia after Rhonda left. I was a little upset with Master right now, though I wasn't entirely sure why. It seemed he was trying to be nice, but I didn't want nice right now, I wanted certainty. Playing around with other men didn't lead to certainty except certainty of trouble. I'd had enough trouble recently. I didn't need to make more.

******

SCOTT

The last couple days had been amazing. Rhonda was a beautiful woman and to share her body with Chen last night and to experience her entire throat tonight, extraordinary. To think Julia had discovered she was a submissive surprising, considering Rhonda struck me as hard core badass to the bone. Not only had she discovered it, she was now sharing her new slave with me. It was an understatement to describe my life as wonderful. To think my wife had no problems sharing me with all the other women she was willingly letting me fuck, indescribable. From Lisa, who was now part of our triumvirate, to Zoe and Dawn, and now Rhonda. It made me feel like a piker, that I couldn't be as generous as she was.

It was when Jerry was fucking Rhonda's mouth that I realized how carefully she was stepping around my feelings. Rhonda had already taken care of two of us and Jerry's prick was making her throat bulge each time he slid in. Julia was staring at their union like she wished she could do something about it. She looked at his balls resting on her face and I was struck with the impression she wanted to caress them to speed up the process. She looked at me, realized I might not react fondly to her stroking Jerry's sack. Looked at Lisa, realizing she wasn't a better option as far as I was concerned, then asked Lucia to do it. Lucia, who'd done so much already, even to sucking my cock after Chen's marriage proposal.

I thought about it. Would it be that bad if Julia had fondled his balls instead of asking Lucia to do it? They'd fucked. I'd watched, even participating once. I wasn't ecstatic when they did, willing to surrender my Master status rather than see my slaves serve other men, but would it be so bad if she did some small acts like this considering all she was doing for me. She'd been watching me fuck other women almost every day since Lisa joined us, without the slightest word of complaint. In fact, all of the slaves were willing to share their Masters, more than we were ever willing to share them. Other women, yeah; other men, not so much.

The three of us had sex after Rhonda's oral training. Julia seemed eager to fuck, having gone without cock for the last two days. Lisa had to get up when Rhonda left to spend the night with Lucia. Julia and I were relaxing afterward, falling asleep.

"You wanted to fondle Jerry's balls, didn't you?" I asked wondering how she'd respond.

She was direct and honest. "Yes, sir. It was Rhonda's third cock of the night and the largest. I thought I'd like to speed him up some and give Rhonda relief. She'll probably be hoarse as it is."

"You didn't want to fondle them for yourself?" I asked. How much did she miss fucking other men?

"No, Master. If I wanted to fondle them myself, I wouldn't have asked Lucia to do it, despite her lesbianism. I wouldn't do that to you."

Honest enough. I tried to be diplomatic. "I'm not suggesting you would do something like that, I'm suggesting you might have wanted to. It's okay. I wanted Rhonda to suck me. I like to look at naked women. You've never given me a hard time for enjoying the sight of a pretty woman. You give me everything I could want or need, including other slaves to fuck. I don't fault you for thinking about other men sometimes. I suspect it's natural. If you wanted to hold his ball sack, I don't believe I'd have a problem with it. Not in the context in which it happened tonight anyway."

She seemed to bow up a little. "And where would it cross the line, Master? It's okay if I grab his balls if he's fucking some other slave, but not if he's fucking Lisa or myself. If I help him across the line to ease Rhonda's burden it's okay, but to just touch them for the hell of it is a no-no. What I want and what I need are vastly different, and what you might think is okay in one context would piss you off in another. I'd rather not take the chance. If his balls need caressing, I'd prefer someone else do it, no matter if you think you'd be okay with it. I'm happy with my life and don't want to jeopardize it to squeeze another man's balls for five minutes, whether you'd have a problem or not. It's not worth it to me. I have all the hairy balls I need." She squeezed mine. "Right here."

I caught her drift. It's one thing to say it's okay in one set of circumstances, but when do circumstances change? How would she ever know. But I remembered her generosity and my own lack of it. I tried to clarify my position.

"I get your point. I just want you to know I don't want to be so rigid regarding your sexuality since you're so gracious regarding mine."

She dropped a monkey wrench in the discussion. "If I want to fuck someone else, I'll tell you and you can decide, otherwise, I'm assuming it's off limits."

I tried to laugh it off. Did she want to fuck someone else? I was suggesting she could go further. "Fine by me."

She curled up and went to sleep. She seemed angry, and all I was trying to do is be more generous towards her, but maybe I couldn't be that generous and she knew it.

******

The next couple days settled into a sort of regular pattern. I'd get up, whichever slave was sharing my bed would take care of me orally. I'd go to work, returning to four slaves working on supper. The house was getting fixed. Julia stayed home to monitor the work and let them in and out. Lisa and Lucia were going to work at Mistress Dark's. They finished her bed, but we'd offered it for free for her assistance, so they didn't get paid. They still had two pieces of bondage furniture they were working on and Lisa reported it was going quickly. Everyone was getting up to speed on carpentry skills. Rhonda would come to the house after she slept at her apartment, don her slave accoutrements and shed her clothes.

I'd come home, everyone freshly showered. Julia would have her slave give me a blow job, telling her she needed to practice more before the poker game. She got better each time. Then would come additional slave training. On Tuesday, she made Rhonda masturbate for all of us until she'd cum three times. Rhonda was clearly embarrassed to do so. Julia rode my cock as she masturbated for us. Lucia and Lisa played with each other. When I climaxed in Julia's cunt, she made her slave clean my cum from her pussy. She also had me give her a hundred swats on her ass with my hand and the Enforcer because she'd cum without permission during her double penetration. When I got hard during her spanking, Julia had me lie on the bed and Rhonda got in a sixty-nine with me and I got my first taste of her delicious twat. I was happy I made her cum twice even as she swallowed my third load tonight.

Wednesday, our new mattress got delivered. We celebrated by stringing Rhonda up and she received thirty strokes from my hand, thirty more with the Enforcer administered by Lisa, and forty with the whip by Julia, front and back. Rhonda climaxed once during her spanking, once more under the paddle and twice while whipped. Julia let Lucia fuck her with the strapless after, then we all took advantage of the huge mattress and Rhonda sucked me dry again, Julia kissing her and sharing my cum when I finished.

Thursday was the poker game, nominally at our house. They'd repainted the repair work today and the house stunk of fresh paint, so I asked for Chen's permission to hold the game next door. He had no problem with it since I provided the food, liquor and labor. The entire gang was there and except for Lisa and Regina, who were playing, all the other women were naked, including Chen's and Jerry's. All of them were off limits with the exception of Rhonda.

Julia introduced her. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's been awhile since you've enjoyed the benefits of a naked slave serving your needs when you win. Rhonda is my slave, serving as a white silk girl, and she's still learning. I expect each of you to respect her privacy and not discuss what happens here tonight as you respected mine or Lisa's when we were made to serve. The winner of each hand will receive two minutes of oral gratification. After the game, you will bid for her services for fifteen minutes or orgasm, whichever comes last, proceeds to go to the American Red Cross, my old charity. The same rules apply as to any white silk, you may use her mouth only, though you can also lick and suck her tits. No penetration below the waist. Rhonda is a former lesbian who hadn't experienced a cock before last Sunday, so go easily when you fuck her mouth, especially you two, Ed and Rob. I don't want you dislocating her jaw.

"Rhonda, you might as well go below the table now, and expect to stay there except for a brief break at the midway point. I'll give you a glass of water if you need to wash someone's cum down. Lucia will keep track of your two minutes of service. The rest of us will be serving food and beverages to the players."

I think Rhonda was happy to see two women were playing in addition to the five men. Regina played with more interest than I'd seen for awhile. Before the night was over, Rhonda had made everyone cum once, but Regina climaxed five times over the course of the evening. She easily outbid everyone for Rhonda's fifteen minutes.

"Julia," Regina asked after her winning bid, "would you or this slave have any objection to my dining on her as she's satisfying me. I've never tasted a black woman before and I'd like to see if there's a difference between her and the other slaves I've tasted?"

Julia asked Rhonda if she had a problem with it and Rhonda, of course, did not. So we watched as Regina and Rhonda pleasured one another for fifteen minutes, both of them cumming fairly often, though Regina had double the orgasms Rhonda did. Rhonda was a lesbian pro and Regina was a pussy neophyte. Both of them rose with cum around their lips.

"Did you find she tasted any differently, Regina?" Julia asked.

"She tasted damn good, though I couldn't swear it's because she's black. Take me home, boys, I need a good fucking."

Regina left on the arms of her two studs. Jerry left with them, along with his own slave. My slaves donned their clothing for the quick trip across the two driveways.

"What's her story, Domina?" Rhonda asked after they left.

"Regina was married to another poker player who also turned out to be submissive. He's currently serving a woman Dominant because Regina didn't want a submissive. Both Edward and Robert moved in with her. I guess you'd say she's in a reverse harem relationship with both of them. The two men share her."

"Like you and Lisa share Master, Domina?"

"I don't believe it's strictly like us. The two men are obviously brothers and I don't think they fuck each other. They just share her. She keeps them both satisfied."

"You were right about their cocks, Domina. My jaw aches from sucking them. I wonder how she does it?"

"She's used to them and can use two other holes to keep them satisfied. You're done for the night. You can shower and go to work. Tomorrow, you're to pick up Lucia and take her to LA. Her Mistress, Brianna Worth, will be your dominant while you're gone. Brianna will determine whether you're allowed to cum so I expect you to be good to her or you may do without cumming all weekend. The deputy sheriff who's also a part time submissive lives there. I want you to talk to her about your submission. She may be able to give you pointers which you can use to keep your submission secret. You can share them with me. I specifically want you to inspect her slave jewelry. If we continue past our thirty day trial, I'm thinking of piercing you like she's pierced. We'll commence your training again on Monday night. Your cocksucking went well tonight. I probably won't use you again for next Thursday's game. You're dismissed."

"Thank you, Domina."

I got to spend the whole weekend with my two slaves and only my two slaves. It was a refreshing change of pace.

******

JULIA

I took Rhonda to her doctor appointment Friday. Master's workers were finished with the inside of the house, but they were working on the outside. They didn't need to get in the house, so I could leave. We went to the doctor's office. We went to the doctor's office. The doctor was apparently running late due to an emergency. We had to wait for an extra hour and Lucia started getting nervous, but we were finally shown to one of the visit rooms.

Doctor Sturgis came in, huffing a little from hurrying from whatever emergency she'd been handling. She glanced at the form Lucia had filled out on arriving.

"Pregnant? Who? Where? When?"

"I think when you accepted me, doctor. I was at the tail end of my anticipated fertility period. You said you wanted to wait until the next one started. Julia's husband, Scott had sex with me, twice. It would be my guess that's when and where it occurred. It would also answer the who, Doctor."

"You had sex with Julia's husband?"

I interrupted. "My husband was going to supply the sperm for her pregnancy anyway, since her only other sperm donor lives in Los Angeles. I simply thought he might as well go for the gusto, so's to speak. I imagine we were just lucky enough it attached to a smoother area of her uterus like the one you planned to implant on."

"But she had sex with your husband!"

"Doctor Sturgis, did you see the news reports about the death of our rapist?"

"I saw a little of it, yes."

"The reports were not detailed. They didn't really address how Jack died. Lucia killed him. Ever since she arrived here, she's been our guardian angel, protecting us. Jack had a gun on me, pointed at my stomach, threatening to kill me and my child. At the risk of her own life, Lucia waited for us to show up and for him to point a gun at her. She saved me, doctor, my life, and the life of my family. If you think I care one iota how my husband's sperm entered her womb, I don't. I'd gladly lick her pussy right now in front of you for all she's done for me. You know I have an unconventional relationship. I already share my husband with another woman. I'd share him a hundred times over to repay this woman."

Doctor Sturgis nodded thoughtfully.

"Lucia's child, while technically my husband's child, will be raised by others, the woman who's paying Lucia's medical bills is nominally the father, and it will be reflected on the birth certificate. We want to confirm her pregnancy, find out what special precautions Lucia needs to make for the successful delivery of her child. Does she need to stay here or can she return to LA? These are the important questions, not how she got pregnant."

"What's your exercise regimen now?"

"Mostly martial arts, Doctor, some swimming."

"You'll have give up the martial arts. The swimming is okay, but I want low impact exercise, nothing which exerts pressure on your uterus, maybe yoga early on, cycling, walking. I can give the names of some good OB's in LA that can keep an eye on your pregnancy, but I should see you once every couple months, you know, provided our tests today confirm the baby, but the home kits are pretty accurate now."

"Thank you so much, Doctor Sturgis. You were a big help to me."

"I don't feel I did much. It just happened. If I had a nickel for every time a woman got pregnant just as we were supposed to start treatment, I'd be retired by now."

I held Lucia's hands in mine. "You hear, Lucia? You'll be able to go home."

"I may still need to come here if I need any more children, won't I, Doctor?"

"Perhaps. It may be the pregnancy helps with the scarring. We'll have to see after you deliver. Obviously, I'll see you if you start having any problems before your next appointment."

"Will I be delivering here or in LA?" Lucia asked.

"If you're not having pregnancy complications, you can deliver in Los Angeles. I'll need to see you after delivery to check what's happened to your sexual organs after the birth. I'm hoping the stretching reduces the scarring but I need to inspect.

"I'll miss you," Lucia said to me. "You've been very kind to me."

"No more than you deserve, but we'll still get to see you every couple months, make sure you're doing okay. We'll always have a connection through your child. You don't expect us to forget Scott fathered the little rug rat, do you?" I said, laughing.

It was another hour before we got out of there. The tests they ran confirmed Lucia's pregnancy. They set her next appointment. On the way home, I stopped to pick up a parting gift for Lucia; a picture frame, leaving her in the car so she wouldn't know what I'd gotten for her. I intended to have Rhonda take a picture of the four of us, print it out, frame it and give it to her.

Lisa was still working at Mistress Dark's with Reneé and Janet when we got home. It would be 5:30 before they returned. Janet was riding with Lisa now they'd moved in next door. I helped Lucia pack all her belongings. She informed her Mistress she'd be able to stay and wouldn't have to come back again at the end of the weekend.