A Taste of Slavery Ch. 40

Story Info
Two slaves receive proposals. Rhonda's training gets serious.
17.8k words
4.78
12k
9

Part 39 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,580 Followers

Two slaves receive welcome proposals. Rhonda begins slave training in earnest. This chapter contains oral sex, lesbian sex, interracial sex in addition for regular fucking. If those things offend you, you can pass on this. Like every other episode, STD's don't exist in this fantasy world.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 40 - Life with a New Slave

JULIA

My new slave left for work at eleven PM. Lucia and I went to bed. I held her close.

"The two pregnant ladies together." I kissed her, stroking a breast. "Lucia, I'm so happy for you. I'm going to let my slave take you to LA for the weekend. Your Mistress will be in charge. Whether or not she's allowed to cum on the trip will be up to her. I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing your Mistress again. Would you like some more orgasms, or have you had enough?"

"Definitely more. I'm so happy, it's hard to contain myself. Climaxing more may help me sleep."

"Done."

Lucia turned end over end and we parted legs for each other, losing ourselves in liquid pleasure, finally falling asleep thus, faces smeared, satisfied slaves.

******

Master woke me earlier than my alarm was set. He noted Lucia's and my relative positions respective to one another and the dried cum on our faces.

Smiling, he whispered, "Did you have a good time last night?"

"Lucia is excited and couldn't fall asleep easily, sir. Do you need me to suck your cock or did Lisa take care of you already?"

"I'm still behind at work, so I'm going in early. I let Lisa sleep in. I'll wait until this evening for satisfaction. I just want you to tell Janet and Reneé to stay after work tonight and I'll give them their first paychecks. I'm going to pay something to Lucia, too. You and Lisa need to transfer funds in the equivalent amounts to my accounts. I'll text you the amounts later."

"Yes, Master."

He kissed my cum encrusted face and left. I went back to sleep.

I'd set my alarm for a little earlier than I needed to get up, so Lucia and I could pleasure each other before rising, so I was feeling good when I got up. I met Janet and Chen in the guest bathroom. Chen rubbed a hand over my burgeoning belly.

"How long before you'll feel the baby kick, Julia?" He asked.

"I'm unsure, Master Chen. I think after five months or so."

"Janet, would you like to have children with me?" Chen asked.

Janet knelt at the feet of her Master. "Nothing would give me more pleasure, sir."

"Of course, we'd have to get married first."

"Married, Master?"

"Of course, married. I'm an old fashioned guy. You get married before you have children."

"I'm your slave, sir," Janet said confused.

"Julia is Scott's slave. They're married. What difference if you're my slave? I doubt I would ever find anyone I love more than you, and who else would arrange for me to fuck another slave because they care for me so much? In a way, our bond is already greater than marriage."

Janet was speechless.

"Say yes, slave," I nudged her ass with my foot. "Your Master asked you a question and it deserves an answer and if anything but 'yes' comes out of your mouth, I'll be very disappointed in you."

"Yes, Master." She hugged his knees, then started sucking his cock.

I finished washing my face by the time his cock was hard. Lucia came in as Chen was thrusting into Janet's mouth.

"They just got up," Lucia commented. "Couldn't they do this before they used the bathroom?"

"They probably did," I said, "but Chen just asked Janet to get married and have his children, so she got carried away."

"Well, that explains the enthusiasm," Lucia laughed. "You go, girl." She started washing her face.

"I have my own bathroom," I said. "We could give them a little privacy."

Lucia looked at them; Chen pumping into Janet's mouth. "Does it look like they care about privacy?" She continued washing.

"Not likely," I muttered under my breath, "but I'm not going to pee in front of them."

There were limits after all. Apparently, I could fuck in front of anyone, but needed some privacy to relieve my bladder. I left the three of them and went to my own bathroom where I took care of my morning needs and showered. Lisa joined me in the shower, so we washed each other.

"We have another reason to celebrate," I said, washing her breasts with passion, Lisa washing mine with equal fervor.

"What's that?" Lisa asked.

"Chen just asked Janet to marry him and have children."

"That is a reason to celebrate," Lisa said, kissing me, rubbing her soapy breasts against mine. "Should we give her the day off? Maybe she needs to sign the closing paperwork as well."

"I doubt it. California is a community property state. What's his becomes hers." I kissed her some more, reaching for her sex. "Plus all the paperwork is in his name. It might take days to change it."

Lisa parted her legs for my hand and sought my own juncture. I moaned when she touched me. All conversation pretty much ceased at that point. We were squeaky clean when we left the shower.

"We all need to dress today," Lisa said as we dried off. "I have to go to closing with Chen and you have to wait for the furniture truck to arrive."

"What time is the closing?"

"Ten, probably two to three hours of paperwork. I'm riding with Chen. Would you object to us stopping for lunch before we come back?"

"Not at all, sister slave. Master is preparing Janet's and Reneè's first paychecks. Their money comes out of our share. He'll text us the sums and we have to transfer money to his account."

"Let me know. I can do it electronically."

"While you're out, would you pick out a nice collar and cuffs for my slave so I might get my own back?"

"I can do that. Perhaps Chen and I will also stop at a jewelry store and look at wedding rings. I can help pick out something tasteful."

I laughed. "You do that. She started sucking his cock when he asked her. I wonder what she'll do when she gets the ring?"

"Clear the room and bar the gate," Lisa laughed.

We started to dress. Something sexy but modest enough for what we'd be doing today.

"Would you mind if we delayed our bonding ceremony until after I have the baby?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I don't want to be fat when we have the ceremony. I want to be thin again and naked for my Master when I kneel for him. I also want to be pierced and wearing his slave jewelry and I can't do that until I deliver."

"At Luigi's? We'd get arrested."

"I've been thinking we should accept Brianna's offer and have the ceremony there."

"Would we make all of our friends and family drive to Los Angeles?" Lisa asked.

"No. We'd hire them limousines. One for our parents, one for our friends, or even a party bus for all of them. Get them hotel rooms for the night. Haul them back the next day."

"It would mean being nude in front of our parents again," Lisa said, thinking.

"We've fucked in front of them. We're slaves. How could it possibly make any difference at this point? You can't tell me any of them wouldn't enjoy being on an estate full of naked slaves."

"I have no objection, if Master doesn't," Lisa said. "I could see where it might be a lot of fun."

"We'll have to check with Mistress Brianna to see if we could have the ceremony as I envisage it."

"We have plenty of time if you want to wait until the baby's born."

"We'll sign all of our paperwork as soon as we've agreed on its contents. You shouldn't have to wait to enjoy all of the protections provided by the contracts and power of attorney. The ceremony is a separate issue." I kissed her. "I'm so happy, Lisa. I can't imagine being more happy than I am now, and you're a large part of my joy."

"Stop, or I shall want to fuck you again and we've got work to do."

I stopped kissing her. "Okay. I'll stop. Just want you to know how pleased I am with my life."

"As I am with mine," she whispered. "You're the best friend ever."

We went into the kitchen and breakfast was already being prepared. Even Chen was helping. Janet was naked.

"You'll need to dress today, Janet. You, Lucia and Reneé will need to go to Mistress Dark's to finish up her bed frame. I estimate two more days work, so plan on going there tomorrow as well. Master will bring your paychecks home today, for your first two weeks work, so come back here. Lucia, Master is paying you something as well for your work."

"My help was to pay for my staying here, Julia. I don't expect to be paid."

"You paid for your stay by saving our lives at the risk of your own. There is no greater payment. Plus, you're the most skilled carpenter we had. You've earned every penny. To celebrate Janet's and Chen's engagement and their house warming and move in next door, we'd like to host a celebration in your honor. Prepare to be wined and dined tonight. Nothing as fancy as Chantelle can prepare, but it will be tasty. On your way home, Lucia, could you pick up a couple bottles of chilled champagne. Something elegant. We can't drink it but there's no reason for the others not to enjoy themselves."

"And your husband gave me a child. Your debt is more than paid," Lucia said.

"And you saved mine. That debt will never be paid. Our home will always be open to you. Call Doctor Sturgis today and find out when she needs to see you again to confirm your pregnancy and when you'll be allowed to go home. I'm going to invite Reneé and Jerry to join us since he's now done with his classes."

Chen started making calls for his company out on the patio to avoid distractions and Reneé arrived for work. I told her she and Jerry were invited for supper and the reason. She was as excited as we'd been to find out out about Lucia's conception and Janet's news about Chen inviting her to live with him, then asking her to marry him.

"I leave you alone for a weekend and all this shit happens. Do you have any more news to report?"

Lisa laughed. "Oh, yes. Julia's gone off and gotten herself a new slave."

"Julia has a slave? Who?"

"Sergeant Rhonda Meadows," Lisa said. "It started as a one day thing after Julia made her cum while punishing her, but she surprised everyone by kneeling to Julia and begging for her collar. We talked it over and decided to give it a one month trial run. Rhonda took her first cock ever yesterday, all three holes. Master and Chen double teamed her yesterday after supper."

"Fuck, and I missed it."

"Don't worry," I said. "She'll be serving as a slave tonight. Expect to feel her tongue wriggling around in your juicy cunt while you're eating. She needs to be trained. If you have no objection, I'll use Jerry to help her learn how to deep throat cock. With Janet's permission, she can start on Chen. His is the smallest, a good one to start on."

"No problem by me," Reneé said. "You'll let her suck Chen, Janet?"

"I let him fuck her cunt and ass. This is nothing in comparison."

"Master will enjoy playing with another slave girl. He was admiring Rhonda in that slinky red dress she wore on Friday."

"Wait until he sees her naked ass," I said. "It's perfect, She looks like she could crack walnuts between her cheeks."

"Will my Master be able to fuck her?" Reneé asked.

"No, except for my Master, who is now her Master by proxy as he's mine; I told her last night was a one time deal. I won't violate my word to her."

"Too bad. Well, she is a lesbian, so I don't blame you for not turning her loose on the entire male population, still."

I sent the three workers away and around nine, Chen came back in the house and told Lisa they needed to go. I waited at the house. The first ones to arrive were Jerry with a full crew of Master's. He put the crew to work tearing out damaged drywall in all the rooms which had been damaged by gunfire, then asked to see Reneé. I told him she'd gone to work at Mistress Dark's as all the work we were doing was now piled up at her place. I told him he was invited for supper tonight and the reason.

"So Chen is tying the knot," he said. "I'm a little surprised, they just met a few weeks ago."

"Chen wants to have children and he believes in marriage before kids. They've already established a slave/Master connection. That's even more intense than marriage. They clearly have a deep connection."

"Do you think Reneé would marry me?" Jerry asked, thoughtful.

"Why wouldn't she?"

"I'm black and she's white. Would her family go along with it?"

"You mean as opposed to her being your sex slave and fucking and sucking your big black cock? What's marriage to that?"

"Well, they don't know about the sex slave stuff. They think we're dating, and haven't given us any trouble about it. I think they're happy she hasn't moved in with a girl, but marriage is different. It means kids, biracial kids. Some people have issues with it. My parents don't give me problems about dating a white girl, but even they might feel differently if I start talking marriage."

"Some people do, and I don't know about Reneé's parents. I've never met them, but if they're smart, they'd welcome you with open arms. You're a part owner of a successful business, intelligent, handsome and kind. You don't do drugs, you're not an alcoholic. You make Reneé happy. She should be so lucky to find anyone better than you. If you have questions about it, speak to her parents before you pop the question. If you're serious, Lisa intends to take Chen shopping for rings today after their closing. You could join them. Lisa will keep you from going astray in picking out a ring."

He kissed me. "You're a smart lady. I think I'll take your advice."

He went out on the patio to get out of the noise and started making phone calls. I got the text from Master notifying me how much money to transfer to pay Reneé, Janet and Lucia. They should be happy with the results of their work. I split the amount in half and told Lisa what her share was. Rhonda came home and she had two suitcases with her. She saw all the workers scurrying around the house and looked panicked. I helped her carry the suitcases upstairs and told her she didn't have to strip and don her slave gear until after the workers left. I told her to shower and sleep as best she could in Lucia's room. I hadn't known the workers were coming.

The next to arrive was a delivery truck from Lowes. I wondered why until I saw the large shed Master purchased. It required some work to put it together, but apparently Master had anticipated this, because three men broke off the drywall duties and started putting it together behind the garage. When they finished, they removed all the supplies we still had sitting in Chen's and our garage and put it in the new shed. We'd still have to construct things in the basement, but we both got our garages back. It was made even better when they carried all of the old furniture and things from Lisa's house we'd never sold at garage sale and hauled it off to Goodwill in two of the work trucks.

I started some chili in the slow cooker at noon. It wasn't special, but there was plenty and I'd be busy all day without help. Jerry came into the house and gave me a thumbs up. Around 12:30, he left, leaving orders with the crew. At one, glass people came to measure for new windows and doors for the two houses and the foreman from the crew showed them the windows which had to be replaced. At two, the furniture truck showed up and they had both orders on the truck since the addresses were right next to each other. I opened Lisa's house, which was mostly empty of furniture and they started filling it up. Janet was right. The bed would be good for taming a slave, though Janet didn't require much taming. She was a natural submissive.

They delivered to my house next, a new leather couch and chairs, new TV and stand, one of the beds upstairs with mattress, new furniture for our bedroom which would match our new bed frame, new dining room table and chairs and china cupboard. The dining room furniture hadn't needed replacing, but Master apparently felt it could use updating. It was sturdy enough for slaves to get fucked on it, and big enough for a lot of guests, seating ten. We'd have nine seated around it tonight. Better yet, they hauled the old furniture away.

By five, everyone was gone. Rhonda came down, naked, collared and cuffed. She started work on a salad. Since everyone was gone, I got naked as well. Lisa and Chen arrived shortly after. Lisa handed me a bag. I looked inside. A lovely new collar and cuffs, all in white which I thought would look very good against Rhonda's skin.

"It smells good in here," Chen commented.

"That would be Julia's chili," Lisa said, stripping off her clothes.

They looked at the bare walls, stripped down to the studs.

"It looks like you were busy," Chen said.

"Master sent Jerry with a crew, unexpectedly. They'll be back tomorrow to replace drywall. Wednesday to plaster and Thursday to paint. I'm afraid I'm stuck here the rest of the week."

"We saw Jerry," Lisa said. "He didn't mention any of this. He had something else on his mind, apparently." She grinned at me. I was thinking two rings might be presented tonight.

"Your furniture has been delivered, Chen and your garage cleared out. You can take a look if you wish."

"I'll wait until Janet gets home so we can check it out together."

"I'll lend you some king size linens if you'd like to sleep there tonight," I said. "In fact, after our new mattress is delivered, you may have them all if you wish. We won't have a king size bed anymore."

"I'll happily accept the loan, but I wouldn't mind starting with fresh linens after. I'll send Janet to shop for some tomorrow after work."

Master was the next to arrive. "Good, they got a lot done today," he said, inspecting the work. "They delivered the shed today as well?"

"Yes. All of our supplies are in it, all the garage sale items went to Goodwill, the shot up furniture is gone and we're starting to get back to normal, Master," I replied. "Also, Master, we're celebrating several things tonight. I invited Chen and Jerry and their slaves to join us for supper tonight. Lucia is buying champagne. I didn't realize all the workers were coming today, so all I had time to make was chili, but we still have beer left from Saturday's dinner."

"What are we celebrating?" Master asked.

"I'd hate to spoil the surprise, sir. Be assured it's worth celebrating."

The three slaves were the next to arrive. They started to strip, but I told Janet to stop.

"Why, Domina."

"I'm assuming you don't want to parade around the neighborhood naked. Your Master wanted you to go next door to inspect your new house. The furniture was delivered. Here are some sheets to put on the bed." I handed her a good set. "We'll be serving supper at seven in case you want to test out the new bed."

She kissed me. "Thank you, Domina."

Chen and Janet left, hastily, I might add.

Lucia put three bottles of champagne in the fridge, Cristal, the good stuff. Chili and champagne; what a combination. I should have told her to buy beer. Good thing we still had beer if someone wanted beer instead.

Jerry arrived, and he wasn't in work clothes. He'd gone home to shower and change into a nice suit. Things were looking better and better.

We sat down precisely at seven, Chen and Janet not yet back. I understood their absence. Master popped the cork on the first bottle of champagne and poured glasses for everyone present.

"I understand we're celebrating tonight. I'm unsure what we're celebrating, but here's to you, my friends and family. May your life and love be blessed," he said. Everyone took a sip.

"Oh my God, this is good stuff," Jerry said. "I've never had champagne this good. What is it?"

"Cristal," Lucia said. "My Mistress loves this stuff. Two fifty a bottle."

Master looked at me. "I told her to get good stuff. I didn't know how much good stuff went for," I said in answer to his sharp glance.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,580 Followers