A Taste of Slavery Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take her from behind, Master, so we can watch," Lisa said. "I'll put your condom on and help put your prick in her pussy."

"Let me get under her, sir," Julia said. "She can lick my cunt while I watch you fuck her."

Julia got on the bed and Rhonda tried to settle over her in a sixty-nine.

"No, slave. You lick my cunt, but the only way you get to orgasm is from Master fucking you, so you better enjoy it. You have my permission to cum."

My condom on, Lisa held my cock and helped insert me in Rhonda's cunt. Christ, she was tight. Rhonda was buried between Julia's legs, licking up a storm. Julia was cumming frequently. I would occasionally feel Julia hold my sack, or circle my prick with her fingers as I plunged into Rhonda's pussy, but she kept her mouth away from our union and let me fuck her slave. Rhonda climaxed soon after I started pumping. She was needy with a slave's want, almost two days without an orgasm. In addition to being drained by my slaves earlier, the condom slowed my climax. Rhonda climaxed thrice more before I lunged hard and squirted whatever I had left into my sleeve. My God, I could hardly wait to fuck this slave bareback.

When I pulled out, Julia licked her slave to another orgasm. Rhonda had pleased me and that pleased Julia. Lisa was next. Rhonda had to satisfy her several times. Her face was covered in their cum when she finished. Julia made her wear it until she sent her away for work.

After she was done with Lisa, we relaxed on the bed, Julia petting her new slave. She said to Rhonda, "I wish to confirm your desire to continue as my sex slave, Rhonda. I know you got involved with us primarily because of Lucia. She's no longer here as a fuck buddy. With her being gone, do you wish to continue as my sex slave?"

"Yes, Domina. For as long as we agreed to. I admit I was surprised to enjoy it as much as I did. I'm so horny, Domina? Is your slavery similar? I want sex all the time."

"Yes. As a slave, I want and need to have sex all the time. It's part of what I enjoy about my slavery. So you intend to remain my slave?"

"Yes, Domina."

"Since you've decided to join us, slave," Julia said. "Let me explain to you your place. You will not receive any more orgasms from me or Lisa until you've first received one or given one to Master. You will please him before anyone else may please you. If he chooses to use your mouth, his orgasm will free your own. You will sleep in your room on your work days. You will sleep in our room and on our bed on your days off or any vacations you take. Except when Master is using your mouth, Lisa or I will be available for you to pleasure while he fucks your cunt or ass as we did tonight. I do this to recognize your sexual preference, to make his fucking slightly easier for you. However, he may use your mouth at any time without our assistance.

"You're expected to swallow every drop of his cum. When you're on birth control, he'll no longer be required to use a condom. One of us will clean your cunt or ass after Master deposits his load in you, or perhaps Master will do it himself. He's not averse to pleasuring a slave after using her. Speaking of birth control, do your have an appointment with your gynecologist yet? If not, expect to be punished for disobedience."

"Yes, Domina. On Tuesday."

"Will you be going on the pill or use an IUD?"

"I will take the doctor's advice, but I'm inclined to use an IUD, Domina."

"An excellent choice, slave. If you get an IUD, get the copper one."

"Yes, Domina."

"What's the difference between birth control methods, Julia?" I asked.

"The copper IUD is effective immediately in preventing pregnancy. The hormonal ones are not. Neither is the pill which is also hormonal. If she starts with the copper IUD, you'll be able to fuck her Tuesday night unwrapped. Otherwise it will be another week or longer."

"Nice," I said.

"Are you taking the night off on Tuesday due to you doctor appointment or were you going to tough it out at work?"

"I was taking the night off, Domina."

"Then you'll share our bed, Tuesday night."

"As you wish, Domina."

"We intend on having a bonding ceremony at Mistress Brianna's in approximately eight months where Lisa and I will pledge ourselves forever to our Master binding him to us and us to him. You may choose to participate or not if you're still with us. If you are and do participate, you will be pledging publicly before others that you are my slave, and subject to my will, and through me, to my Master. Such a pledge need not be permanent on your part. You may choose to leave me at any time afterward. I will not hold you to myself forever. At some future date, if we all choose to become permanently bonded, we will have another ceremony.

"You may also have to serve others as my slave, both male and female. I recognize your preference for female, but you will not be limited to them. I want a full service slave, mostly to my Master, but whoever I determine. Do you agree to these conditions?"

"Yes, Domina."

"Tell me about your weekend at Mistress Brianna's, slave."

"When we got to Los Angeles, it was late already, Domina. Lucia had texted to tell her what time to expect us. Mistress told Lucia to bring me to her bedroom when we arrived. She was in bed with her wife and two other slaves. I immediately had to pleasure all four of them. When I asked permission to cum myself, Mistress told me I wouldn't be allowed to cum while there, that I'd be sent home to my Mistress eager to cum. She reminded Lucia my cunt was off limits to everyone but anyone could enjoy my services. I spent the night with Luca and Dawn, having to please them both several times.

"On Saturday, we had breakfast, then Lucia led me to the gym where she practiced self defense with Marcia and Chantelle. They were sparring, and several other slaves and Master Sam were watching. Lucia told them she had to lay off martial arts during her pregnancy, but offered me to spar with them, telling them I wasn't allowed to cum. I sparred with each of them individually and then all together in a melee, taking roughly an hour. When they were done, Chantelle and Marcia had sex with each other. That's when I really started to feel the need to cum. Several of the other slaves were aroused by the fighting and sex afterward. Apparently the word had spread I was available to be used, so I spent the next half hour serving three other women, four including Lucia who was horny again.

"After lunch, we spent the afternoon at the pool. Lucia spread sun screen on me, which ratcheted my need up several notches, but I still wasn't allowed to cum. Marcia and Chantelle were at the pool with their Master, in full slave regalia. Since you instructed me to inspect her piercings and ask for her recommendations, I spent a long time speaking to her about her experiences as a submissive in Law Enforcement. She told me how she got into submission, something about a diet plan for her husband, intended to help him lose weight. It must have worked. I couldn't see an ounce of fat on him anywhere. She said she was only a part-time slave as she still used it to keep weight off him. She told me it would be difficult being a full time submissive while a policewoman. She had a tendency to slip into submission as soon as her collar went on, which was not something she could be as a deputy. I told her you permitted me to go without a collar while working.

"She asked how I was doing at work since my slavery started. I told her it helped I had no female bosses, as I felt more submissive to women than men due to my sexual orientation. After our discussion, I asked to inspect her jewelry. She asked her Master for permission to cum and after receiving it, said I could inspect it as I pleasured her. Marcia is very beautiful and I greatly enjoyed licking her to two orgasms as I checked her piercings. I loved them, Domina. She said the labial piercing loop was small and discrete, and not a problem for her at work. When she went into slave mode, she added the dangling parts with the badge identifying her as 'Sam's slave'. Her nipple piercings were lovely as well. She said when she wasn't in slave mode, she went with simple posts, but in slave mode, she usually wore something more decorative and indicative of her slavery. That day, she wore ones with tiny manacles dangling from her nipples. Are you going to have me pierced as she is, Domina?"

"If we agree to continue past our thirty day trial. Lisa and I also intend to be pierced for our Master, though for my nipple piercings, I have to wait until I'm no longer breast feeding Junior."

"Are you still going to continue in your slavery after you have a child, Domina?"

"Yes, though we intend to keep our submission from our children. It's one of the reasons Master designed this bed. It is not apparent to anyone it is a device for the training and bondage of slaves. Spankings and Paddling will be more difficult due to the noise they create, but the whip doesn't make much noise comparatively. We aren't afraid to be nude in front of them, nor to show our love for one another. Nudists do it all the time and by most accounts, their children suffer no mental instability from being around nudity. Sex will have to take place behind closed doors after he gets older, but that's what locks are for. Our children will need to choose this lifestyle for themselves when they get older, not because they're indoctrinated in it."

"I noticed Brianna feels the same as you, Domina. No one minds nudity in front of the children, and they're not yet old enough to pay attention to sex, though it's more discrete amongst the older children. The very young ones are kept in the nursery much of the time, the older ones have the play room and there's always someone looking after them."

"Continue with your story, slave."

"Chantelle enjoyed my pleasing of her sister slave so much, she asked for her Master's permission to cum and I had to service her as well. She left after to work on supper. Her meal was magnificent. I doubt I've had finer anywhere."

"It's a wonder Sam and Marcia are so fit," I said. "They eat her cooking all the time, though she seems to take care to make much of it nutritious and non high caloric. A lot of vegetables and salads. Sam thinks the amount of sex helps a lot. He claims you burn off more calories than you expect having sex all the time."

"I am hungry more often, Master," Rhonda responded, "and seem to eat more, though I've not gained any weight."

"You look splendid, slave," Julia said. "It's the reason I give you to my Master. He appreciates a sexy slave such as yourself."

"Thank you, Domina."

"What more, slave?"

"I spent the night with Zoe and Ingrid. Zoe's pregnant like you, Domina. A little farther along. Might I ask who the fathers of the children are?"

"Sam is the father of Zoe's, Mistress Brianna's and Riyuki's for sure," I replied. "He was the only one participating in their conceptions. He may also be the father of some of the others. There was another mystery man involved in the conception of the other women. They wouldn't say who it was. Apparently, he's well known, but both men fucked the other women and so it's possible either is the father. Lucia's will be mine obviously, but all of them will identify Mistress Brianna as their titular parent. She's their provider."

"I had to pleasure both she and Ingrid much of the night. Zoe in particular, was quite aggressive in demanding my services, Domina."

"Zoe is Master's college girlfriend and the one he was in love with in college before she determined she was a lesbian," Julia said. "We have a bit of a competition between us because we both shared a love for Master. I'm sure knowing you were my slave was the reason she craved your touch so much. We like to fuck each other for the same reason. There's something extra kinky for me knowing I'm fucking his previous girlfriend, and for her knowing she's fucking Master's wife. I anticipate she will always want your services when you see her, due to this competition."

"If Domina desires, this slave will fuck Zoe very hard if given permission and a strap-on."

"That would be fun to watch, slave. We shall do what we can to make that happen. Perhaps Zoe can bring Lucia for her next doctor's appointment and spend the night and we can all fuck her."

"She will fuck our Master? You don't mind his ex-girlfriend fucking your husband?"

"Not so much since she is a lesbian. She can fuck him with her Mistress's permission. Usually, I'm required to provide services in kind to her Mistress when Master uses her slave. When Master was in LA for a week for classes before our rape, Zoe and Dawn provided sexual services to him for the week he was there."

"You have a very unusual relationship, Domina."

Julia kissed me. "You're just discovering that now? Not much of a detective, are you, slave."

Julia began stroking Rhonda's cunt and she squirmed, starting to pant.

"I can kind of understand yours and Lisa's relationship to Master, Domina," Rhonda said breathlessly, "but to let him fuck his old love interests seems quite bold. And you allow him to fuck other women as well."

"We've decided Master may fuck any slave available to him. Slaves are available to us as well, so we may fuck the same people as he does. He can't fuck Regina. She's not a slave. I've previously had to service Regina, during poker and on Memorial Day where my services were available to anyone not a family member. That was before we changed the rules and my slavery became permanent. My services are available to other dominants as Master allows, which are only females."

"What if the slave is a male, Domina?"

"Master won't fuck male slaves. He's disinterested."

"Can you fuck them? There was one being trained at Mistress Dark's while you were there."

"We only know and have interacted with one male slave. If Master had sex with him, theoretically, Lisa and I are allowed to as well. Since I don't expect that to happen, the question is moot."

That made me stop and think. Would I feel better if my slaves had sex with male slaves more than I would if they were having sex with men in general? Theoretically, a male submissive was completely in the control of a dominant and could never have sex with anyone unless given permission. Unlike Lisa and Julia having sex with anyone else, from my friends to complete strangers like Marcus, his ability to have sex would be under my control. Despite what they said; how they'd willingly surrendered power to me and didn't expect quid pro quo for my ability to have sex with other women for sex with men, I still felt somewhat guilty to be the only male they could have sex with. Fortunately, they seemed to enjoy sex with other women, but I felt guilty. I needed to think about this some more.

I'd missed some of the conversation while deep in my own head, but Rhonda thrashing through an orgasm on her Domina's fingers brought me back to the present. I supposed it was only her day at Brianna's on Sunday before she left. When Rhonda's spasms ended, she was made to serve Julia and Lisa again. Her oral services were offered to me, but I politely declined, having been drained dry.

"You may go shower, slave, clean the cum off your face and prepare for work," Julia said.

"Of course, Domina. Thank you."

I waited until she was gone. "It was nice of you to give her another chance to abandon her slavery now Lucia is gone."

"It was the original reason for her interest. How did you like fucking my slave?"

"She's so tight. I don't know if it's the martial arts, her previous lack of male partners or what, but she can really exert pressure with her cunt. I can hardly wait for her to be on birth control. I want to feel her unwrapped. You're going to make her have sex with me each time before you let her cum?"

"Yes, Master, most of the time. If she's my slave, she's your slave and of little use to you unless she's fucking you. Of course, if she's not fucking you, as she won't most days, as Lisa and I have first dibs on your cum, she'll do without. In order to cum, I expect she'll soon be begging to fuck you. You may grant her relief or not as you choose. You might as well have another cum hungry slut at your disposal."

Another female sex slave for me to fuck. A male slave to share the burden, was sounding better and better. We snuggled close to one another, a slave on either side of me. We kissed goodnight and drifted off to sleep. This bed was great for fucking and multiple bodies sprawled out, but the three of us barely took any space on it as we slept together.

******