A Taste of Slavery Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said. Also said there's another woman here. A police officer, black woman, though I thought I misunderstood when I come in." Bernice looked at Shasta.

"No, she's black. Perhaps Shasta didn't feel it was her part to tell you too much about us or perhaps she was concerned you would worry for her if she told you, but are you familiar with Dominant/submissive relationships?"

"Like that 'Fifty Shades of Gray' movie?"

"Yes, very similar to that."

"My daughter work here with that?"

"Well, kind of. I work during the day and usually Shasta is gone before I get home. My women like to work without clothes as they're used to being naked, so she's exposed to that. Before realizing what happened to her, we were kind of careless about what happened while she was around. We'll be more careful now."

"You work naked too, girl? Don't lie to me."

"Yes, Momma. I usually have my clothes on before Scott gets home. I didn't put them on for the first time yesterday."

"Is that why you invite us today, see her naked again, maybe me too?"

"No. We just found out yesterday what happened to Shasta a few years ago, how she had Cedric. We didn't know. Shasta doesn't speak a great deal about herself. We thought we should be better friends, someone she's comfortable in confiding in, asking for help if she needs it. That's why we invited you. I have no ulterior motives."

"You don't make her do any of that shit do you? You not trying to turn her into one of your slave women."

"I would never make Shasta do anything she doesn't want to do, and in her case, I believe she should receive counseling before doing anything even remotely like that. Even before she should get a regular boyfriend. I don't think it would be good for her. The other woman who lives here, the black woman, is in a submissive relationship to my wife."

She looked surprised at that.

Cedric had gotten into the pool with his little water wings and was lying on a noodle. "Look at me, Momma! I'm swimming. You see. I'm swimming." He was splashing. Both Dawn and Zoe were keeping a close eye on him.

"I see you, baby. Good job."

"Who are these other women?" Bernice asked.

"My women went to LA for some unknown reason that's supposed to be a surprise to me. I have my suspicions, but I don't know. As they were going to be gone for the entire weekend, they arranged for Dawn and Zoe to come and keep me company. Lucia came to see her primary baby doctor on Friday, so she came with them."

Lucia came and sat down with us, still keeping an eye on the youngster in the pool.

"Are they submissives?"

"They are, but not to me. All of them are submissive to a woman Mistress in LA."

Shasta spoke for the first time except when her mother asked her a question. "Lucia was raped like me, Momma, years ago. She had injuries, couldn't have children. She was seeing a baby doctor here in Fresno. She's carrying Scott's child now." Bernice looked sharply at Lucia. "Zoe is his college girlfriend. Dawn came because she's bisexual and likes both men and women, but doesn't get to fuck men much. Scott is someone her Mistress allows her to have sex with."

"Your wife lets you fuck other women?"

"As does she."

"Is that baby yours too?" Pointing to the very pregnant Zoe.

"No, ma'am. Not mine. I tell you all of this because I want to be a better friend to your daughter and her family. I don't want you to worry about her. I will look after her like you would. Both my wife and our lover were raped by her ex-husband. Lucia was horribly hurt, and now I know Shasta was too."

"I see something about that on TV, don't I?"

"Probably, it was in the news quite a bit when it happened."

"Somebody shoot that no good bastard. Should happen to all rapers."

"That was Lucia, Momma," Shasta said.

Bernice look sharply at Lucia, tiny and now pregnant. Lucia smiled warmly at her and said, "Shasta speaks truth, Bernice. Women should never be mistreated like that. When I came to this country, I learned self defense so I could protect myself if anyone ever tried to rape me again. I was lucky enough to be in a position to help when it was needed."

"Yet you slave to some woman?"

"That word probably means something different to you than it means to me. I'm a slave by choice. It's as much a relationship about love as it is anything else. I surrendered some of my power to my Mistress, but she cares a great deal for me and takes good care of me. I haven't lost anything I didn't willingly give."

"I can't say I understand. Maybe I just need to see myself."

"That's all I ask, Bernice. Try not to judge us until you see for yourself," I said. "It's why I'm not trying to hide anything from you. Can I get you another beer?"

She handed me her empty. "Sure." Shasta still had a half bottle left. Dawn's was almost full. She'd only had a couple sips while in the water.

"Dawn, could you help me with the food?"

"Yes, Master Scott."

"I told you to tone that down while we had guests," I groused.

"You told her, sir. No point in keeping it secret now. I need to practice so I don't get another spanking," Dawn replied saucily.

Bernice flinched when she heard it, but Dawn went over to the side of the pool and patted her knee. "Don't mind us. I actually kind of enjoyed it. As Lucia said, I'm in this voluntarily. I've had a real good time this weekend. Having to wear clothes is worse than the spanking." She smiled brightly and got out of the pool.

We went into the house and I prepared another Corona and lime, sending Dawn out with the drink with orders to return. While she was gone, I stirred some Lipton onion mix and a little A1 sauce in with the hamburger meat, then molded it into patties. I figured ten to twelve burgers for the seven of us, as they were big patties and extras would last for a few days in the fridge. I stacked them on a platter with a clean platter beneath, and put a dozen slices of cheese on a plate, all put on a tray. I added salt and pepper to the tray, tongs for turning the burgers and napkins and silverware. Dawn put the potato salad in a bowl of ice and grabbed the chips. We went back out. I cranked up the grill and started cooking the burgers. Dawn went back inside for plates.

Lucia, Zoe, and Shasta had gotten Cedric out of the pool and dried him off and were starting a game of Chutes and Ladders with him. While I cooked the burgers, Bernice wanted to ask me more questions.

"Can I ask you how this works between you and the three women you're with normally?"

"Go ahead. I'll answer as honestly as I can."

"Do you all share the same bed or do they take turns having sex with you?"

"The police woman works nights Sunday through Friday, so normally it's only the three of us, but Friday and Saturday nights, she joins us. The rest of us all sleep together."

"You must have a big bed if four of you sleep on it."

I heard Shasta groan when she hit a chute and got sent way back. Cedric was laughing with her.

"The largest made; an Alaskan King, nine feet by nine feet. I can show it to you later if you're really interested."

"All of you have sex together, the women too."

"Yes, the women have sex too. The police woman is nominally a lesbian. She prefers sex with women and only has sex with me because my wife insists. In fact, they have more sex with each other than they have with me, since there are three of them than only one of me. It would be impossible to have sex as often as they wish to have it if they had to depend on me."

"How often do they want to fuck?"

I was flipping the burgers now. "They like to have ten or more orgasms a day usually. If I'm lucky, I'm responsible for half of them. The rest come from each other."

"Ten times a day? Bullshit!"

"Dawn, how many times a day do you cum?"

"At least seven or eight. I wish it was more," Dawn answered, sipping on her beer. "Last night was great. You made me cum a dozen times at least."

Bernice was speechless.

"All sex slaves are highly sexed," I explained. "Their Masters or Mistresses expect them to have sex at a moments notice. They go naked all the time or without underclothes so they are always ready for sex. They can fuck without foreplay and cum easily and often. The greatest punishment I can give my slaves is not letting them cum. They would much prefer being spanked with a paddle then denied their orgasms. If I were to finger Dawn now, she'd probably cum within three or four minutes. All of them agree the sex they have as a slave is superior to anything they experienced before they became slaves."

Bernice looked to Dawn for confirmation and she nodded it was true. "No question."

In the background, Lucia was saying, "I win, I win." I laughed to hear it. Soon she'd have her own child to play with.

"Were you always this way?"

"A Dominant? No. It started about eight or nine months ago. My wife, Julia, was always reading these books about women taken in sexual slavery, some of it science fiction, abducted by aliens or the like. I read a couple of her books and asked her if she'd like to experience it for real. I'd become her dominant and she'd be my slave, just as an experiment for three weeks. At the end of it, she didn't want it to end. She wanted to remain my slave."

"How did the others get involved?"

Another game had started, but Shasta came over to listen to us, wondering what we were talking about. Dawn offered to get her another Corona and Shasta accepted.

"Lisa was our next door neighbor and Julia's best friend. When she saw how much Julia was enjoying herself, she asked to become one too."

"Were they fucking before?"

"No, neither of them had sex with women before Julia's slavery started. Rhonda was helping us when we were having the rapist problems. She knew we were all together and they were submissive. She didn't believe a slave could have an orgasm while they were whipped. Julia bet her a day in slavery to her she could make Rhonda cum whipping her. Rhonda lost and became a slave for a day. She didn't want to stop either. She agreed to become Julia's slave even if it meant having sex with me."

"I don't believe it," Bernice said. "A woman cum while being whipped."

"I've seen it, Momma," Shasta said. "Scott is being truthful."

Bernice looked at us in wonder.

"Are all white folks this strange?"

I was flipping the burgers the second time and adding the cheese.

"Well, I don't think it's exclusive to whites. Rhonda is black. Dawn's Mistress has Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish and Hispanic slaves. I know of another black slave, bonded to a Master. Zoe is a lawyer, Rhonda and another woman are police officer's, and they know of an FBI agent. I believe it cuts across all cultural lines, economic classes, and occupations. I don't think it's for everyone. Might be like sexual orientation. Maybe you're born one way or the other. Maybe you never know until you try it. I didn't know I'd like it until I tried it."

"Are you fucking these women?" Bernice asked Shasta.

"I have even less desire to fuck a woman than a man," Shasta replied. "None of them has made any improper moves on me. They are what they are and not trying to force themselves on anyone else. You think I'd invite you and Cedric if I thought they were?"

"Burgers are up," I said. "Medium. If you want them cooked more, let me know."

"Stop your game, Cedric. You can leave the board there," Shasta said, "and finish the game after you eat."

"'Kay, Momma." He leaped to his feet and came over, hugging Shasta around her legs. "I'm having a great time. Are you?"

"I'm having a wonderful time. Here's a burger. Do you want potato chips or potato salad with it?"

"Can I have both?"

"A little of both, but just a little. Eat what you have, then you can have more."

"'Kay. Lucie, you sit with me?"

"Of course, little man. I'd love to sit with you. Let me get my food."

Zoe lifted him onto a chair and he started eating.

"I'm so glad you get to have your own kids, Lucia," I said. "You love them."

"I do. This is good practice, isn't it. Thanks for sharing him, Shasta."

Lucia sat down with Cedric and he was soon chattering away on any number of topics, Lucia listening with the greatest of interest to every one. I gave cheeseburgers to everyone else and they helped themselves to the rest of the food. I wanted another Corona with my burger.

Seeing Dawn's bottle was empty, I asked, "You want another beer, Dawn?"

"Yes, please, Maassster," just this side of impertinent.

I laughed, "Anyone else?"

"I'll have another please, Scott," Shasta said, finishing the last bit in her bottle.

I took the empties with me for the recycle. I got three beers, added more lime and brought them out, sitting beside Zoe. I gave her a quick peck.

"Are you having fun?"

"Very much, sir. This is nice. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. Are you?"

"I am. It's a taste of what it's going to be like with my own son."

Everyone ate. Zoe and I had two cheeseburgers apiece. Shasta and Lucia shared their second, Lucia eating the lions share. After eating, Cedric finished the game he started before lunch. After it was over, everyone wanted to play one game.

"We only have four pieces," Cedric said.

"We can make our own, Cedric," Lucia said, taking a penny, nickel and dime from her purse. "I'll be the penny, you be the dime, your Momma can be the nickel, and everyone else can take a piece."

So all seven of us played Chutes and Ladders and it got quite raucous. I thought I was going to win until I hit that last slide that took me back nearly to the beginning. Bernice ended up winning. We all ended up in the pool and I showed Cedric how the ball floated and we could play catch in the pool. He played hard with several of us for an hour, then he started to get tired.

"We should go," Shasta said. "Cedric needs a nap."

"You don't need to go," I said. "We can put him down in my bed. When he gets up, we can order a couple pizzas. He's having a good time. No point in ending it early."

"Momma," Shasta asked, "is it okay with you?"

"I got no place to go, Shasta. You want to stay, we can stay."

We put Cedric in the middle of my bed. Lucia and Zoe decided to take a nap too, laying down on either side of him and Cedric was happy to have his new buddies with him. Bernice saw how large it was.

"No wonder four people can sleep in this bed. This the biggest bed I ever saw."

"We love it."

The rest of us got more beers and went into the hot tub. Dawn snuggled up next to me.

"Thank you for inviting us, Scott," Shasta said, leaning back. "I've had more fun today than I remember in a long time."

"You're welcome. It's been our pleasure. Cedric is a great young man. You've done well by him."

"I had a lot of help from Momma," Shasta said, squeezing her hand. "She raised him more than I did with me having to work all the time."

We chatted about a number of things, learning more about Bernice, and Shasta's father. He was a tank driver, dying in the second Gulf War which deposed Saddam when Shasta was only five years old. Bernice had essentially been a single mother ever since, taking care of first Shasta, then Cedric when Shasta was raped at age eighteen. At five-thirty, Cedric woke up and Lucia brought him out to the pool. We ordered pizza and soda. By eight, Cedric was worn out and the three of them got ready to go. I told Cedric to take the ball with him, but we'd keep the rest of the things here so he'd have something to play with the next time he came to visit.

"Can we come back, Momma?" He begged.

"If we're invited, we'll come back, I promise. Thank Mr. Rivers for inviting us so he'll want to invite us again."

"Thank you, Mr. Rivers."

"You're welcome, Cedric. I was very pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Promise me something, Mr. Rivers," Bernice said, lingering as the others left. "Don't you ever hurt my baby girl."

"That's an easy promise to make. I will never intentionally hurt your daughter, nor will anyone else if I have any say in the matter."

"I can't say I understand your life in the slightest, but you seem like nice enough folks."

"Coming from you, Bernice, I would consider your words to be high praise. Thank you for coming."

She nodded and ducked out. The rest of us retired to my bedroom and found ways to entertain ourselves until we went to sleep.

******

JULIA

Our alarm had gone off once and I applied the salve to Lisa's and Rhonda's piercings. We then dozed again until Marcia woke us up for supper. As we had done for lunch, we had to do for supper, more or less singing for our supper, save we did the licking and those licked did the singing. I was doing Adele, Lisa was doing Dorinda, and Rhonda was taking care of Jade. I don't know how they determined who we'd pleasure, whether it was totally random or there was some unknown plan. We were allowed to eat after pleasing our assigned woman. When everyone had eaten, all three of us were tied down to Mistress Brianna's bed, the two on the outside with their heads near the headboard. Rhonda, in the middle, tied down with her feet near our heads and her head at the bottom of the bed.

I wondered at the arrangement until women started coming in and riding our faces. Having us alternated kept them from getting in the way of each other. For two and a half hours, we lay there, confined, as woman after woman took advantage of our positions and helplessness to seek their pleasure on our tongues, often multiple times. Even Master Sam's slaves used us for their release. We, on the other hand, could not cum, so our need rose exponentially as we satisfied our partners.

When our three hour alarm went off, whoever was in the room with us applied the salve to the piercings. No one bothered to wipe our faces, so I could see Lisa's face glazed in a mask from the cum of countless women. I imagine mine looked as bad. I know I licked every woman living on the estate save the three sharing Master's bed currently.

Mistress Brianna was the last one to use me before our scheduled stop time at nine. She moaned and writhed on my lips as she climaxed, going a second time after, she enjoyed the first so much. Adele and Monique were using the other two.

"You're a much better cunt licker than when your slavery first started," Brianna moaned. "You've done well, slaves, repaying us for the use of mine. One more session tomorrow morning and I'll consider your debt paid. I hope your husband is using my slave's well. You may clean up before retiring."

She climbed off me and patted my head. "You seem pensive, slave. Why so thoughtful?"

"We just learned yesterday a friend of ours was gang raped when she was eighteen, traumatizing her, Mistress. She had a child as a result. The leader of the street gang who did the raping tried to take her son. He was attempting to run her off the road so he could claim the child for the gang and she was in a bad car accident and disfigured as a result. My sister slaves and I have decided to finance plastic surgery as a Christmas gift to have the scars on her face taken care of. I was wondering at the cost of the surgery and if we'd have enough to take care of the scars elsewhere on her body. As far as I can tell, she doesn't have sex with anyone. I'm sure partly due to the trauma, but perhaps she no longer feels pretty anymore."

"What's your friend's name and is she a slave?" Brianna asked.

"Shasta, Mistress. She's not a slave. She works for my company. I doubt any responsible owner would accept her slavery until she's had counseling. She broke down when Lucia was describing her experiences. Our health insurance doesn't pay for elective cosmetic surgery. It's not bad enough to be necessary, merely bad enough to be disfiguring."

"Monique, put out an email to all staff asking them if they'd like to contribute. Include Sam and his slaves."