A Taste of Slavery Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress." Monique, who was still riding Rhonda's face, climbed off, picked up her phone and addressed one to everyone.

"You don't have to do that, Mistress," I said. "It's not the reason I told you."

"Nobody's being forced to donate. They'll do it of their own will if they're willing. I suspect most will, simply because they understand the nature of what happened to Lucia. It's a horrific thing to happen to any young woman."

In three minutes Monique started receiving responses.

"Sam will write you a check tomorrow for the amounts people chose to donate. He's in charge of our personal finances."

I knelt at Brianna's feet and hugged her legs. "Thank you, Mistress. This means a great deal to me, and I'm sure it will to Shasta as well."

Rhonda and Lisa followed suit. It seemed we might have more to assist Shasta than I could have believed possible. We hugged each other, then returned to Sam's place, retiring to sleep. A three hour alarm set to wake us whenever we needed to apply ointment.

******

SCOTT

We were taking a break in our activities. Dawn had just been fucked again and Zoe and Lucia were cleaning us off. Suddenly, all three slaves received a text at the same time. They each responded quickly, then resumed doing whatever they'd been doing prior to getting the text, which in this case was Zoe, licking my cock.

"What's that all about?" I asked.

Zoe looked up at me from between my legs. "You'll see, Master Scott. It's nothing to concern you at the moment."

"It isn't about my slaves, is it?"

Dawn was arching her hips into Lucia's mouth as she orgasmed, again. She'd cum six times already. When they were done, Dawn and I would have to return the favor, both women more than willing to accept oral favors from anyone, even me.

"No," Dawn moaned. "Nothing about any slaves at all, sir."

Mollified, I let Zoe complete her task, then switched places with her, going between her legs and dining on her liquid heat until she squealed in delight.

"You didn't used to be so talented with your mouth, Master Scott. You've gotten much better since you have to satisfy three slaves."

I paused. "Granted, I'm probably better than I was eleven years ago, Zoe, but you weren't a slave at the time either. It doesn't take any time to get a slave off. It's harder to keep them from cumming."

"Touché, sir. I'm a much bigger slut than I used to be."

I gave her a couple more before stopping for the night. Lucia and Dawn were winding up too, Dawn pleasing Lucia in return for her pleasure. I slept with my arms abound Zoe, feeling the baby moving within her as I liked to feel it move in Julia.

******

JULIA

After a night of interrupted sleep, Chantelle woke us early.

"I need to cum before I start in the kitchen," she said. "Sam and Marcia are still sleeping."

I dined on her pussy while Rhonda and Lisa sucked on her beautiful breasts. We gave her two orgasms before she left. I looked at the timer on my watch.

"We might as well get up. There's only fifteen minutes before the alarm goes off again."

Lisa and I took sponge baths so as not to dampen the bandages on our mons. Rhonda took a shower, then I put more cream on the holes in her nipples and labia.

Rhonda moaned in frustration as I smoothed the cream over her pussy piercing. "I'm so desperate to cum, Domina. I'm not sure how much longer I can last."

"You'll last as long as you need to, slave. I'm not getting any sex either."

"I didn't realize how little we could fuck when we decided to get these," Lisa said.

"It's only two more days. At least you're not wearing a Slave Trainer."

"Two more days," Rhonda moaned. "I haven't gone without cumming for three days since my slavery started. What makes it worse for me is all these delicious cunts I need to satisfy."

"I can make it three more days if you continue to bitch," I offered.

Rhonda quickly grew panicked. "I'm sorry, Domina." Nothing worse to a slave than being unable to cum.

We went to breakfast. I essentially started the new day sexually, the same way I'd ended the previous one; licking Brianna to an orgasm, as did Rhonda and Lisa, pleasuring one of Brianna's slaves under the table. I'd had so much cunt lately, Sam's cock was looking mighty fine to me when I was allowed to sit and take my meal. Some nice salty, thick cum sounded so good to me right now. I laughed, thinking of how much I'd changed since my slavery began. Not wanting or liking the texture of Master's semen to craving a cock to suck and a salty load as a refreshing change of pace.

Marcia, sitting next to me, wanted to know why I laughed. "Before my slavery, I had a difficult time swallowing cum. It wasn't so much the taste as the texture, the thickness of it. I quickly learned to love the taste and texture of Master's cum. It was how I earned my clothes each day and was allowed the pleasure of cumming myself. After a weekend here and all the cunt I've had, I was thinking how much I'd love to suck your Master's cock and feel his cum spurt down my throat."

She laughed. "It was the same for me except it was the taste. I'd happily suck his cock, but when it was time for him to cum, it needed to go someplace other than my mouth. And I wouldn't let him fuck me in the ass. Now, it's hard to imagine Master not using all three of my holes. That was probably the major change in my life when I became a slave, other than the fact I now fuck women; my makeover to a three hole slut. I'd happily offer his cock to suck if I knew your Master was okay with it."

"I'd happily accept, if my Master was okay with it."

"Are you talking about my cock?" Sam asked.

"Yes, Master. Poor Julia is bemoaning her lack of cock the last couple days. She's becoming tired of cunt all the time. She was wishing she could have a load of cream."

Sam laughed as well. "You know," he said, thoughtfully, "it's only the method of delivery her Master would have a problem with. She can always take it from you."

Marcia giggled, then pushed some dishes out of the way and bent over the table. "Take care of it, Master."

Sam stroked his cock a couple times, already becoming hard. He pushed into Marcia's pussy. She climaxed almost immediately, a needy slave like myself. Sam fucked her hard for ten minutes, giving her several more until he grunted and we all saw his cock flexing and pulsing as his cum spurted deep into his wife.

His orgasm over, he pulled out. "There you go, slave. Some hot cum just for you."

As I knelt behind her beautiful ass and sucked the cum out of Marcia's beautiful pussy, Chantelle cleaned his cock for him. I lapped assiduously at her cleft, straining for the last drop of his cum, making Marcia cum some more. It was almost as good as having a cock pulse in my own throat.

"Thank you, Master Sam, Marcia, for allowing me this pleasure," I said, leaning back on my heels, not a drop of his cum to be seen anywhere on her cleft.

Marcia said dreamily, still bent over the table. "I enjoyed it even more than you, slave, I assure you." She sat back on her chair with a sigh. "Always a great way to start my day."

Mistress Brianna spoke. "I was thinking I'd have you serve us all individually this morning, going from room to room, but after that little performance, I doubt we'd be able to wait that long for you to show up, so we'll fasten you down in my bed as you were last night so you can serve more people faster. Monique, Adele, see to it. I get the lesbian slave first."

"Yes, Mistress."

So once again we found ourselves tied to her bed, the same as we were last night, and nearly a dozen women were waiting to take their turns with us. So many, Brianna limited it to one orgasm apiece until every one had their turn, then they could return for seconds. The scene in the dining room where Sam fucked Marcia and I licked his cum from her inspired everyone to the heights of arousal and we were constantly busy until it was nearly time for lunch. If we were covered in cum last night, it was nothing compared to this morning. As far as I could tell, there wasn't an inch of Lisa's face that didn't have some cum on it and I felt some drying all over my face as well, like a skin care masque.

The women using us saw to our medical needs when my alarm would go off. At ten, the bandage was removed from my tattoo and salve rubbed on it. I nearly climaxed from just that. Close to noon, Lisa's bandage came off. The women present liked our tattoos and would admire them. I hoped Master would like them as much as they did.

Monique was the last to climb off my face.

She started to release us, saying, "Mistress orders you to keep our cum on your faces until you reach home and take a picture with your Master so she knows you obeyed. I imagine some will flake off as it dries, but there should be substantial remaining when your picture gets taken."

"We'll obey," I assured her.

"This mornings scene almost had me craving Sam's cock again," she said. "It was so hot. You've now repaid Mistress for all use of her slaves by Scott. You needn't serve her again unless you require further use of her slaves."

"I imagine someone else will come again when Lucia comes for her next appointment."

"They needn't. Lucia can drive herself. Whatever use you make of Lucia while she's there will not fall under her guidelines. You have special dispensation to use her because Scott is father to her child. I know Dawn would love to visit. She's like you. She begins to miss cock."

"I doubt Brianna needs to worry about losing Dawn as she did Chantelle," Lisa said, stretching. "Dawn seems very happy where she is."

"Chantelle was very happy as well. You never know what will happen."

"Master already has three slaves to service regularly. I doubt he's hoping for another," I said.

"I suppose Mistress would worry more if that weren't true. Most men would be hard pressed if they had four slaves to fuck."

"We're lucky Rhonda is a lesbian. She prefers one of us to Master. Though today, she might fuck a fence post if it allowed her to cum."

"Ugh, splinters, Domina" Rhonda said, "but almost anything else."

"I suspect she'll be begging for Master's cock tomorrow when she can finally have sex," Lisa said. "I know I will."

"It was the worst part of my piercings," Monique laughed, "having to wait for sex. You will be expected to dine with us, then you may leave. Thank you for the pleasure you've given us."

I lightly touched the fluids on my face. "I think I'll have Rhonda fill the car up with gas when we leave. What's the point of having a slave if she doesn't accept the embarrassment of appearing in public with a cum covered face?"

Chantelle laughed as Rhonda protested, "Domina!"

"Someone has to do it, and you're low slave on the totem pole."

******

SCOTT

Dawn woke me up again the next morning before I was ready, eager to fuck again. I obliged her, but told her she couldn't cum until I gave her permission. Needless to say, the little minx failed to wait. Fine by me, I'd give her another spanking later. Both Zoe and Lucia thought it was funny I wouldn't let her cum. After all they had to wake up too when she started squealing about not being allowed to cum.

They, on the other hand, climaxed early and often as they pleasured each other. Dawn tried to suck me to hardness after I orgasmed, wanting to fuck again.

"Not until I've eaten breakfast," I said. "Then you'll get your punishment and then I'll fuck you again, when your backside is all nice and warm, you insatiable slut."

Dawn giggled. "Too true. I am insatiable and a slut."

We ate and I fed Lucia, feeling I'd neglected her this visit, not that she craved masculine attention, but dominant. When we finished eating, I kissed her and finger fucked her on my lap, until my cock was pressing up against her bottom. We cleaned up and went back to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and put Dawn over my lap, giving her thirty of the hardest swats I could give by hand. She climaxed once during her spanking and her ass was fiery red when I finished. She begged to be fucked.

"Wait, Master Scott," Zoe said. "Let the impatient slave suffer. I want you to spank me, then fuck me first. I like the occasional spanking and haven't had a good one since my belly got in the way."

Dawn protested, but I shushed her. "If you want to cum again this trip, you'll hold your tongue now." Dawn zipped it. "How would you suggest we do this? I don't think I can put you over my lap either."

"How do you punish your own pregnant slave, Master."

"I haven't punished her much in the last couple months. When I do, she's standing."

"You may do similar to me, sir."

I thought about it. "How about stocks?" I asked. "You'll be perfectly positioned for fucking afterward."

"Fine, sir."

I adjusted the bed frame for the stocks.

"I don't think Mistress realized we could do this, Master," she said as I put her head in arms in the holes. She was standing, but bent over, the perfect height for fucking.

"We'll need to demonstrate all of it's capabilities the next time we come to LA."

"Please, sir. If I might ask; since it's of my own volition and not punishment; could you please strike me half as hard as Dawn."

"Of course, Zoe." I started spanking her. Smack, smack, smack. "If I'd ever tried to do this while we were dating, what would you have done?"

"Probably had you arrested and prosecuted, sir. I didn't understand Domination and submission the way I do now, nor understand my own submissiveness. I probably would have been ashamed of my own arousal and blamed you for it."

"How much have things changed, slave?"

"Very much. Do I have your permission to cum, sir. It won't be long."

"You may cum," I said.

Within two minutes, she was sighing and her pussy palpitating as she released. I gave her a full thirty, then pushed into her wet, needy cunt. I went easy on her, concerned for the swelling of her belly. She orgasmed again, and once more as I fucked her, bent over, submissive, her bottom red from my hand.

I emptied my balls into her, groaning my release. When I pulled out of her, Lucia started licking her cunt to clean her, Dawn dropping to her knees to do the same to my cock and get me hard enough to fuck her.

When Dawn got me ready, knowing how much she craved being manhandled, and not needing protection for any condition, I picked her up and tossed her on the bed. She landed, limbs akimbo and I dove between her legs to taste her before I fucked her. Lucia and Zoe got on the bed with us and played with each other. Dawn whimpered as she climaxed. I crawled up her body and let her taste herself on my lips as I fucked her like a slave, hard and fast. She screamed this time, her back bowing, her legs clinging to my ass. Not done yet, I picked her off the bed and put her on her hands and knees, plunging into her again, taking her from behind, turning her into a panting puddle of cum. She pushed back against me as energetically as I pumped into her, trying to take me deeper. Her back arched each time she orgasmed, her head bowing upwards. Three more times she climaxed, each seemingly more powerful than the last. I finally climaxed, pumping my seed deep inside her cunt.

"I see what you mean about going gentle with me," Zoe said breathlessly, Lucia between her legs. "You certainly didn't toss me around like a rag doll, nor fuck me so hard."

"Mamas need a gentler hand," I said.

"Your hand wasn't that gentle," she said. "You just didn't throw me around like a pillow. Bring your cock to me and I'll clean it off."

"I spanked Dawn harder," I replied, giving her my cock, which disappeared in her mouth. "You're used to womanly hands."

Zoe's mouth was full, but Dawn answered, "Being spanked with your hand is like a paddling from Adele or Monique. I can usually sit down after they use the paddle on me. I couldn't use my sitter after you spanked me with The Enforcer."

"You tend to get saucy as a slave sometimes," I pointed out.

"My mouth does get me into trouble," she said smiling. "It's a good thing I'm used to it."

Zoe finished with my cock and I kissed her. "Thanks. You did a good job."

"I need another nap," she said. "Do you have a problem with me sleeping here?"

"No. When is your baby due?"

"First week of January. Four weeks about."

"Sounds like three weeks earlier than Julia."

"That's what we guessed. She thought she caught at the end of April."

"Right before her slavery started. She said it was seeing the test result which made her realize she needed to do it right away and got her off the fence. Kind of now or never moment."

They all laughed. Dawn and I left the two of them in the bed, Lucia to rub Zoe's back and the bottoms of her feet before her nap. Dawn and I decided to go swimming before we started lunch.

******

JULIA

Our last meal was the first meal I enjoyed at Brianna's where I didn't have to lick someone under the table. Chantelle had gone all out and it was a feast, prime rib, au gratin potatoes, broccoli florets with a cream sauce, several types of salads. I could probably skip supper without a problem. At the end of the meal, Brianna made the three of us kneel at her feet.

"I wish to thank you for granting us all so much pleasure. We enjoyed your visit immensely. We all wish to give you this." She handed me a check. "This is for your friend, Shasta, for her plastic surgery. Everyone contributed at least $100 dollars. Please give this to her with our blessings. I don't think it's the end of it, but I don't want to say too much."

I looked at it. "There's over ten thousand dollars here," I said. Lisa and Rhonda both looked over my shoulder at the check, looking for themselves.

"What can I say," Brianna said. "We all feel quite sympathetic and generous to a woman mistreated the way she was."

"Thank you, Mistress. I don't know what to say. This is incredibly generous. May I stand, please."

"You may."

I stood up and hugged her, then hugged everyone else in the room, Lisa and Rhonda following suit, thanking each one of them for their help, even Sam, naked as we were, got a full body hug. He handed me a folded piece of paper.

"These are the names of everyone who donated, in case Shasta would like to thank them individually."

"Thank you, Sam. I'm sure she will. What's amazing to me is none of you have even met her."

"We live with and love one just like her. She's all women who have suffered from a terrible injustice."

After our thanks and goodbyes, we gathered our purchases and what little we'd brought with us and headed home. I stopped for gas at the busiest service station I could find, making Rhonda get out and gas up the car. Lisa and I laughed like loons watching her duck around the car trying to keep people from seeing her face. She wasn't always completely successful. We saw a couple people staring at her wondering about the substance on her face. It looked like her face was peeling. We stopped once at a roadside rest when my alarm went off and we had to use the cream on our tattoos and piercings, going into the ladies room to do so.

When we got home, Lucia, Dawn and Zoe had already left, going after lunch as we had. We didn't immediately remove our clothes as we entered. Master threatened us with dire punishments if we did not.

"First Master, take a picture of our faces and send it to Brianna to prove we wore our cum all the way home, then we'll undress after we've washed our faces."

He took the photo of the three of us, then Rhonda took one of Lisa, Master and I. Master sent them off and got a quick response.

They don't need to be punished since they were so obedient.

After washing the cum off our faces, Lisa said, "Master, we wish you to have a seat in your lounger, and we'll all take off our clothes at once."