A Taste of Slavery Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You decided to go naked like the rest of them, Cindy dear?" Mom asked.

"When in Rome," she replied.

"I wish I looked nice enough to go naked," Sandy said. "It does seem comfortable."

Mom looked fine, but I wasn't about to encourage another family member to strip. Dad might be having the same difficulty I was having. Cindy looked real nice naked.

"Dinner is ready," I said. "Why don't you all have a seat in the dining room and we'll serve."

The four family members took a chair. Dad and I sat as far away from Cindy as we could sit and still be at the same table. Mom sat on one side of her, leaving an empty chair beside her. After the food was on the table, Julia sat down and pulled Rhonda into her lap.

"You gave your Master his blow job, which means you can cum, slave. Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, Domina, please. I'd love to cum."

As the rest of us ate, Julia kissed and caressed Rhonda until she was a panting bundle of need, then fingering her cunt until she climaxed. I suspected Julia was attempting to provoke Cindy and test her reactions to such a blatant display of sexuality. I was curious myself. My parents were a little confused. We weren't normally so blatant in front of them. Not since the beginning of Julia's slavery at least. We'd stopped fucking in front of them, though we normally went naked. I think this was the first time they saw what a slave Rhonda was, quickly surrendering to her Mistress.

Cindy seemed somewhat unsettled, ignoring it for the most part, but having hitches in her conversation as she tried to collect her thoughts. Nor could she seem to get comfortable, shifting often in her seat, although she wasn't alone. Only Julia and Lisa appeared really relaxed. After Rhonda orgasmed, the scent of aroused female was strong in the room and I wasn't sure Rhonda was the only aroused one. Julia pulled her fingers from Rhonda's cunt and let her lick them clean. I was hard as a rock by this time, glad I had slaves to do things so I wouldn't have to stand and embarrass myself. The meal over and it being on the late side, Mom and Dad left. By this time, I wasn't hard enough to embarrass myself so I could let them out and lock up after them while the ladies cleaned up.

After everything was put away, Julia suggested we go out to the pool. Cindy and I got in the hot tub. If I got an erection, at least it would be buried under the bubbles.

Julia and Lisa lay down on a couple of the chaise lounges and had Rhonda lick them to orgasms. They both climaxed a couple minutes after Rhonda started, they were that aroused.

"Is it always like this?" Cindy asked. "Near continuous sex."

"Pretty much. I'd probably be more involved."

"Why aren't you?"

"Because you're here and I still haven't made up my mind if I should fuck anyone in front of you."

"Fair enough. You didn't answer the question before Mom and Dad got here. What's the answer?"

Shit, couldn't they get past this.

"Have you ever thought of me when you were fucking Julia?"

I looked deep into her eyes and said, "I've never consciously thought of you. I don't remember putting your head on her body and thinking to myself, I'm fucking my sister. Obviously, there is a lot of similarity between you and I may have been subconsciously drawn to that when I first met her, but there's so much more to a person than how she looks. Julia is uniquely her and I enjoy fucking the person she is."

"So Master finally answered the question." I looked up and Julia, Lisa and Rhonda were standing there, ready to join us.

"He did," Cindy answered. "Is he being honest?"

"Master has always been very honest, I found. You were raised right."

We made room for them to get in and Julia got into my lap, kissing me. She found my cock, almost hard enough to fuck.

"He may not have thought of it before," Julia said, "but he may in the future if his cock is any indication. Lisa, why don't you take care of this for our Master. Perhaps he won't be embarrassed to get out of the hot tub if you drain his balls."

"Gladly," Lisa said. "I'd love to cum again with his fat prick in my cunt." She mounted my cock and started riding me, the water sloshing as she moved.

"You all seem quite determined to make Cindy and I uncomfortable," I said, though I didn't stop fucking her. I needed it so bad after this evening.

"We're not doing anymore than we usually do, sir. Only her presence makes any difference from our normal behavior. Cindy wanted to know what it was like at our house and she's seeing what it's like. A lot of nudity, a lot of fucking, no shame. We're slaves. This is what we're like. Cindy, let me ask you a question. Why haven't you gotten married? I'm not even sure you've been in a relationship for longer than a year. You must have men swarming you. You're gorgeous. Be honest."

"I'm not sure. Sometimes I lose interest almost immediately. They turn out being one or two night stands. Other times it starts off fairly hot, but cools off after a few months. I don't know if I become bored, that the men I find are uninteresting or what, but I lose feeling for them. Tell me what it's like being a slave?"

Lisa was moaning as she climaxed. It hadn't taken her long. I was still going strong, so I kept pumping.

"Can't you tell what it's like to be a slave? You've seen the evidence of it," Julia said.

"I've seen you like sex, and like to orgasm, but the same could be said of any slut. What's it like to be a slave?"

"Rhonda, do you want to try answering that?" Julia asked.

"It's the surrender of my will to my Domina so profound, I wish to do anything for her, to yield myself totally to her. Whether it's to sit in her lap and get finger fucked to orgasm in front of someone I've never met before or to lick my sister slaves in front of the same person, to accepting Master's cock fucking my face, my cunt or my ass even though I prefer the gentle comforts of a woman. There is nearly nothing I wouldn't do for her."

"Why would you want to surrender so much of yourself?"

"Because it's in my nature," Rhonda said. "It relaxes me. I must always remain in control at work. Focused and in control. I come home from work tense, and tired. Surrendering myself to Domina puts me at rest, relaxes me. I'm no longer in control. She is. I can be a happy slut doing as I'm told and having great sex."

"The concept of slavery and the sense of submission a slave feels is hard to describe. If you're not submissive, it's hard to understand submission. If you're willing to try an experiment, I might be able to give you a hint of what it's like."

"How?"

"A minor surrender."

"What kind of surrender?"

"Masturbate for us."

I couldn't hold out any longer and exploded into Lisa's cunt. Christ, Julia wanted my sister to masturbate for us?

"Where? Here in the water?"

"No. Not hidden, exposed, out of the hot tub. I can assure you it will help you to see what it's like to be a slave."

Cindy thought for maybe three seconds. "Okay, I'll try it."

Fuck! What was Julia up to, and why would Cindy agree.

******

JULIA

"Come into the house where it's warmer. You'll be chilled out of the tub. Everyone, into the house now."

We all went into the house and I had Rhonda, Lisa and Master sit on the couch. I pulled Master's easy chair so it faced the couch in close proximity. They wouldn't have any trouble seeing what she was doing to herself. I left Cindy standing for the moment while I went into the bedroom. I think Cindy stood there wondering what she'd gotten herself into. She'd soon find out.

I returned and handed Cindy some lube. "One thing about slaves is we're always ready to fuck. I'm wet all the time and don't have any trouble with Master shoving his big cock in my cunt." I touched myself briefly and showed Cindy the evidence of my arousal, licking my finger clean. "I want you to sit down in the chair facing them and put a little of the lube on yourself."

Cindy sat down, and squirted a little lubricant on her mons. "Lean back and close your eyes."

As soon as Cindy followed her instructions, I told her I was going to touch her legs and asked if it would be okay. She whispered yes and I spread each leg over the arm of her chair, fully opening her to the stares of her watchers. Cindy knew it too. She blushed.

"Go ahead, masturbate for us. I'm going to stay here and eventually, I'll start whispering in your ear, and if it's okay with you, I'll touch your breasts, though I promise not to touch anything else, okay?" She whispered she understood. "I want you to start touching yourself now. As much as possible, forget everyone else in the room. You're all alone, giving yourself some well earned pleasure. All alone."

She didn't even whisper this time, just nodded her head. Two fingers slipped between her cleft and began stroking her lubricated pussy. The others were watching intently as her fingers slid through the humid flesh. As expected, the lubrication I'd provided became superfluous as her own body took over. I monitored her level of arousal through the tautness of her nipples, her sighs, her breathing. Eventually, she moaned softly and climaxed, her body stiffening as she released.

"That was a normal orgasm," I whispered seductively, "done only for yourself. Keep going. Give yourself another. Keep your eyes closed." I signaled the others to start masturbating themselves. Master was already hard, watching his sister cum. "This time, it's' not your choice. Your Mistress is demanding you perform for others. Their pleasure, their enjoyment is your only goal in life. Your performance is being graded. If you don't perform well, you'll be punished." I put my hands on her breasts, teased her nipples. "You want to cum, you need to cum, but you don't have permission. You must keep masturbating, but you can't cum or your cunt will be whipped, so you must keep yourself on edge, without release."

Again, I was monitoring her responses, watching for signs of her imminent orgasm. I was also watching the others. The two slaves had both cum already. Master was further away.

"You can't cum yet. Slow down. They're watching you and the show is not yet over." She slowed down, trying to obey.

As soon as it appeared the immediate need had lessened, I continued. "Your cunt is open and dripping. You need to cum so desperately, but you can't. You know they're watching you; the guests your Mistress invited to witness your show, your capitulation to her will. They want to see you cum, to watch you thrash in your chair as your orgasm explodes through your body, but they want more of a show. She warns you again, 'Don't cum, slave,' and you're in anguish."

Cindy was in anguish. She needed to cum in the worst way, my kneading hands playing with her taut breasts and whispered words leaving her in distress. I was watching Master and he was close.

"Your Mistress tells you to open your eyes, to see the people you are performing for reach their climax as you do. Open your eyes, slave." She opened her eyes and all three of them were masturbating in front of her. "Now cum!" I shouted.

All four of them climaxed, Master's cum spraying three feet in the air, pulsing blast after blast. Cindy screamed and shattered, her body shaking like a leaf. She saw her three witnesses cum with her, her brother's seed spouting in the air for her. Her orgasm lasted for a long time, much longer than the first. "That was a slave climax, Cindy." I released her breasts.

"Holy fuck," she moaned. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard."

I could believe it. She had liquid all over her upper thighs. Lisa and Rhonda started to clean Master. His cum was everywhere.

"We cum like that all the time. That's our normal state; cum hungry slaves eager to fuck. The act of submission makes us horny all the time, yet we remain under our Dominant's control, under their will, unable to cum until they say so. It's one of the reasons we surrender so much power to our Master."

"It makes more sense to me now."

"It's late, and you must be exhausted. First a day of travel, and now this. Rhonda will show you to your room. Ask her for anything you need."

"It's been an interesting experience."

She hugged each of us good night. None of the women were shy in rubbing our nude bodies against hers. Master was a little more circumspect. They'd just mutually masturbated for each other and I'm sure he was feeling strange at the powerful orgasm he had while his sister spread her legs and masturbated for us. Cindy ignored his reticence and plastered herself against his chest. I wondered more about their relationship in the past.

******

SCOTT

When I saw what Julia was doing, I almost popped my nut right there. Julia put her in the chair facing us, then spread her legs over the arms, exposing her cunt to us. As soon as Cindy started stroking herself, I felt my cock stirring. How could I be so aroused by my sister? We could see Julia whispering to her; what, I hadn't the foggiest. Cindy had a nice orgasm, it appeared like. My prick felt like a poker as she squirmed in the chair.

Julia whispered something more and Cindy continued masturbating, her cleft wetter than it had been before, drips leaking towards her pucker. Julia signaled us to start masturbating ourselves. With Cindy's eyes closed, I didn't mind too much. I don't know how embarrassed I would have been if she could see me choking the chicken while watching her. Julia kept whispering this time, almost a running commentary. Cindy would slow down some, then speed up, so I guessed she was being told she couldn't cum yet. Both Rhonda and Lisa climaxed beside me, as aroused by the show as I was.

I was getting so close. Suddenly Cindy opened her eyes, watching us, watching me stroke my meat ready to erupt. Julia shouted 'Now, cum,' and each of us climaxed, my dick like a geyser, spurts of cum fountaining in the air. I couldn't help myself. I continued to stroke my cock until every drop of juice was wrung from my nuts, the last few drops dripping down my shrinking shaft. Cindy continued to shiver in her chair for a few minutes, her fingers and thighs soaked in her juices.

"That was a slave climax, Cindy," Julia said.

"Holy fuck," she moaned. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard."

I didn't cum like that too much myself. Normally, I was kept too drained to have semen spurt that hard out of my cock.

"We cum like that all the time. That's our normal state," Julia said; "cum hungry slaves eager to fuck. The act of submission makes us horny all the time, yet we remain under our Dominant's control, under their will, unable to cum until they say so. That orgasm is one of the reasons we surrender so much power to our Master."

"It makes more sense to me now."

"It's late, and you must be exhausted. First a day of travel, and now this. Rhonda will show you to your room. Ask her for anything you need."

"It's been an interesting experience."

I could see her peeking at me, knowing I'd cum for her just as hard as she'd cum for me. This was going to be a bad two weeks if the first day was any indication. Cindy hugged each of the slaves good night. I still had some cum on my chest and belly and didn't want to hug her, knowing I'd smear it on her, but she grabbed me and rubbed herself against me as we hugged, and I knew she was carrying a part of me up to the shower as she left.

After the three of us wiped up some of the spillage we'd created, we went to bed, Rhonda joining us after assisting Cindy.

"That was so hot, Domina. May I please cum again?"

"Lisa, would you like to take care of our needy little slave?" Julia asked.

"Master, may I cum also?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," I answered. "Feel free to cum as much as you need to."

They sank into a sixty-nine and both of them were soon lapping at the folds of the other. Julia got up and got a wet washcloth. She carefully wiped up the remaining evidence of my orgasm. She got up and put the washcloth away and curled into my arms, her big belly bumping up against mine.

"You seemed unusually aroused tonight, Master."

"You noticed?"

"We don't usually have a fountain in our living room, Master. It's hard to imagine you had that much left in your sack after getting sucked by Rhonda and fucked by Lisa."

"I guess that was pretty obvious."

"Is there something you should be telling us about your relationship with Cindy? Is it the reason we haven't seen her for four years? Some reason she wants to avoid you?"

"No, not on my part. I've never done anything with Cindy I'd be ashamed to tell anyone about. There's only one thing I can think of that's even the slightest bit off."

"What's that, sir."

"When she was seventeen and I was twenty, I came home from college one day. I had to piss like a racehorse and went bursting into our bathroom because the door was unlocked. Cindy was just stepping out of the shower in all her naked glory. I came to a dead halt, surprised to see her there, my bladder bursting. She seemed just as surprised as I was. We stood there looking at each other for maybe three seconds, nervous as hell I'd seen her. Then I rushed out of there like a scalded cat for another bathroom. That's it. There's never been anything more. No peeking in her bedroom or trying to spy on her with her boyfriends. Nothing. I admit it made an impression on me though."

"You were dating Zoe at the time, weren't you?"

"I was."

"Hmm, I wonder what she would think if she learned you were still fucking Zoe?"

"I suppose we could find out."

"Could be fun," Julia said.

She turned around and went to sleep. Both of the others went to sleep soon after, climaxed out. I laid awake thinking of Cindy's fingers squishing through her blonde haired cunt. My cock was hard.

******

JULIA

Both Master and Cindy were late getting up on Saturday. When Cindy got up, joining us, she was naked. Lisa and I were giving Master his morning blow job. One of us would lick his hairy sack while the other swallowed his shaft. We'd occasionally switch off so it was indeterminate who would get his reward. Cindy watched intently as his cock disappeared in our throats. When he climaxed, I was the recipient of his cum. I swallowed most of it, then leaving Lisa to clean up after, I stood up and greeted her with a hug and kiss. When I pushed a little of his seed in her mouth with my tongue, she startled, pulling back. I smiled at her and licked my lips, then she smiled back and licked hers, tasting her brother.

"Good morning, Cindy," I said. "You slept late this morning."

"As tired as I was, I had difficulty falling asleep. Too wound up, I guess."

"Apparently, Master was too. He slept almost as late as you did." They glanced at each other. "Would you like some waffles for breakfast? I defrosted some frozen strawberries to put on them. We've also got bacon and sausage links."

"That sounds good, thank you."

Rhonda set some on a plate and invited her to sit down. Rhonda also set a plate for Master.

"Aren't you going to have any food?"

"We ate already. I'm so hungry in the morning, I have to eat as soon as I get up. Junior, you know." I patted my bulging belly. "He demands food. Master's cum isn't sufficient nourishment."

Cindy smiled again. "No, I suppose not."

"What are your plans for the next couple days?" I asked.

"I'm going to Mom and Dad's tomorrow for the day. We have a lot to catch up on. Today, I have some last minute Christmas shopping to do. I was hoping to borrow your car. What are your plans?"

"Master was going to prepare some bonus checks for his staff. Lisa and Rhonda are making Christmas cookies. I was going to help them, but I do have some last minute shopping to do as well, mostly groceries for Christmas dinner. I could take you shopping if you don't mind the company. We've never had much of an opportunity to get to know one another well."

123456...8