A Taste of Slavery Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't mind the company at all."

Master looked at me suspiciously. "I promise to take good care of your sister, Master. I won't break her."

"Fine." He looked like he wanted to say more, but bit his tongue.

After they ate, I sent her to her room to get dressed while I helped clean up the kitchen. I usually had far fewer clothes to put on than most people. I showered, put on one of my maternity dresses to go out. I still didn't wear panties, but I'd taken to wearing a bra as my breasts were getting larger and needed more support than normal.

We got in the car and headed for the mall.

"What are we doing for Christmas?" Cindy asked.

"Lisa's parents, my parents and your parents are coming over for a feast and to exchange gifts on Christmas Day. In addition to them, one of my employees, Shasta, is coming over with her mother and son."

"Which one was she? I got a little flustered when I saw them since they were all naked."

"They were flustered too. Shasta was the black woman with the scars."

"What happened to her?"

I told her the sordid story of her gang rape and the conception of her son, and the car accident where she'd acquired her scars.

"Our medical insurance doesn't cover elective plastic surgery, so us and some friends have collected money to pay for some surgery to get her prettied up again."

"My goodness, does she know?"

"No, it will be a surprise. A couple of the things I have to buy today are gifts for her mother, Bernice, and son, Cedric. Life's been a bit rough for them."

"Would you mind if I donated something too?"

"Not at all. I figure the more money we collect, the more she can get fixed."

"What about Rhonda's family?"

"She's a bit on the outs with them. None of them particularly accept she's lesbian and that she moved in with us. She's working nights on both Christmas Eve and Christmas night. She'll spend a few hours or so exchanging gifts with them on Christmas Eve before she goes to work. We'll let her sleep as long as she can on Christmas Day, then nap again before she has to go to work."

We chatted about some other things, then I said, "Master told me last night how once when he was in college, he burst into the bathroom as you were getting out of the shower. Must have been quite embarrassing for you to seen like that by your brother?"

"Yes, it was."

"How long did you plan for him to catch you naked?"

"How could you possibly know that?" Cindy asked, startled.

"I didn't know; until now."

"Oh, shit! Are you going to tell Scott?"

"It depends. What are you willing to do to keep it secret?"

Cindy glared at me. I couldn't blame her. Apparently, I was willing to blackmail her into doing something.

"What do you want?"

"What I want is for you to be completely honest with me. If I feel you're anything less than forthcoming, I'll tell him. Otherwise, I'll keep my mouth shut and he'll never know."

She stared at me. "That's it. You want me to be honest with you."

"I want you to bare your soul. How long did you plan on letting him see you naked? Be honest."

"Around six months."

"Why so long?"

"It took me awhile to think of the plan, some time for me to learn when he'd be coming home and I wanted my parents to be gone."

"Did you want your parents to be gone because you were hoping something would happen?"

"Maybe. Possibly. I'm not sure." We were stopped at a red light, so I looked at her. "Fuck! Yes, I was hoping something might happen."

"What?"

"I wanted him to have sex with me."

"You must have been disappointed when he didn't?"

"Yes. I was disappointed." She sounded like she was eating glass.

I was pulling into the parking lot of the mall, so I found a place to park and twisted in my seat to look at her.

"Did you try to see him naked?"

"Yes."

"How many times did you see him naked? I want you to bare your soul, remember."

"Over twenty, I think. I don't remember the exact number."

"Had you seen him masturbate before last night and how many times?"

"Four times before last night." Cindy couldn't look at me.

"Did you ever see him fuck Zoe?"

"How do you know Zoe?"

"I'm asking the questions."

"Yes, three times," Cindy responded guiltily.

"You must have been very sneaky. Were you jealous that Zoe could fuck Scott and you couldn't?"

"Yes," miserably, eyes downcast.

"How many times did you dream of him fucking you?"

"Almost every night for three years. Many times since."

"Did you enjoy baring yourself for your brother last night and masturbating for him?"

"Yes." Tears started forming in her eyes.

"Were you aroused by knowing he masturbated while watching you?"

"Yes." Tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Is the reason you had trouble sleeping last night because you kept thinking of him fucking you?"

"Yes." Starting to choke up now, half sobbing.

"Is Master the reason you haven't been able to form permanent relationships with anyone else? Still carrying the torch for your first love?"

"I don't know." She looked at me. "Fuck, it's possible. There might be other reasons."

"When we were sucking his cock this morning, did you wish it was you?"

"You asshole! Yes. I suppose you think I'm the world's biggest pervert now? Do you want me to go back to my parents house."

I laughed. "No. Why would I want that?"

"Because I want to have incestuous sex with my brother, your husband."

"Far be it from me to call anyone perverted. I think it's somewhat amusing. Why do you think I gave you a taste of his cum this morning? I thought you might like it."

"You did that on purpose?"

"Well after watching the way you masturbated for each other last night, I had my suspicions. I kind of tested my suspicions by sharing his cum. If you were outraged, I might not have suspected you planned for him to see you naked on purpose. Since you weren't outraged, I believed you did. It must have been nice to look at each other naked yesterday."

"You really don't care if I want to have sex with Scott?"

"I wish I could accommodate your desires. I believe Scott wouldn't mind plugging your pretty blonde cunt either."

"But you can't because I'm not a slave?"

"I can't because it's incest, and in the long run, I think you'd both regret it. We live with a police officer. I'm not going to test her devotion to the law against her devotion to me. I don't want to risk either of you being arrested. Even if you weren't arrested, I'm sure the guilt would haunt you. I don't want you disappearing from our lives for another four or more years because you felt guilty you fucked him. Some loves are best left unrequited, and incest is probably one of them."

"How can you not think I'm a sick twisted pervert?"

"When my slavery first started, we had this party at our house with several other slaves and a few others; some friends, family, other dominants, including Jerry and Chen, who became Masters afterward. In fact, Reneé decided to become a slave after the party. My parents were there. During the party, the slaves took turns being bound and blindfolded. They were made available for the non-slaves to make sexual use of them. A woman named Sarah monitored the bound slaves to ensure they weren't mistreated by anyone. Her main purpose in being there was to keep my parents from fucking me or prevent any other incestuous acts to occur. I didn't know that at the time.

"While it was my turn, Sarah whispered to me that my parents were watching me get fucked. She said my father had an erection and suggested to me that after the person inside me orgasmed, my father might want a turn with me. The mere suggestion my father might fuck my slutty ass, cunt or mouth made me twist up inside and I had some of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had. Was I perverted for having such powerful orgasms thinking my father could fuck me? Possibly. But he didn't and I don't have to live with the guilt, only the memory of what might have occurred if Master hadn't ensured it wouldn't. I don't blame you for loving my Master, any more than I blame Lisa for loving him. I don't want him to live with the guilt of fucking you, but I don't blame him for wanting you. I'd fuck you myself. You're a lovely woman. Just because he can't fuck you, doesn't mean you can't have a little fun with the idea of fucking him."

She was looking at me like I'd sprouted wings. "What do you mean?"

"We could allow more things like what happened last night, or even this morning. Allow your fantasies to run free. What would you think of watching him fuck someone else, then sucking his cum out of her cunt?"

"Yours?"

"That's a little too close to incest, even if not technically incest, even for a sex slave like me. I was thinking of Rhonda. Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No, but I've wanted to. I'm not sure that isn't the other reason I haven't formed permanent relationships with men. Other than Scott, I find myself more attracted to women than men. It's like if I can't have what I want, no other man measures up."

"I can sympathize. I'm not sure I'd want any Master other than mine, with the possible exception of Jerry. I might accept a Mistress easier than another Master. Why haven't you tried being with a woman before?"

"Afraid. Don't know what to do."

"Well, this is the place to find out. Rhonda is an expert at pleasing a woman and wouldn't mind teaching you to please her."

"I can't believe you don't care about me wanting to fuck Scott?"

"It's not as if I don't care. It's just my Master's desires are paramount to me. Let me tell you another little secret; Master still fucks Zoe. She was here a couple weeks ago while we were getting our tattoos."

"He's cheating on you?" Actual outrage, considering she also wanted to cheat with him.

"It's not cheating if I give her to him. She's a slave, like I am, even farther into a pregnancy, due right after New Year's. Since we were gone the whole weekend, we arranged for three slaves to gratify Master sexually while we were gone. Zoe was one of them, though not the primary one. We picked someone who really craves cock occasionally."

"How do you know Zoe, and isn't she a lesbian? Isn't that why she and Scott broke up."

"Being a lesbian hasn't stopped Rhonda from fucking Master and it hasn't stopped Zoe from fucking him. It's not like she never had sex with him before. She's done legal work for us, including the documents to provide for Lisa's security since we can't marry her, and help set up my business. We're friends with her Mistress. It was kind of a slave swap, the three of us for the three of them. We had to serve Zoe's Mistress and anyone else she wanted us to pleasure, while they satisfied Master."

"You say she's pregnant. It's not Scott's child is it?"

"Not hers. One of the other slaves who came is carrying Scott's child. It's a long story and one which I won't share at the moment, but I'll be happy to share later. We might as well do what we started and go shopping."

We got out of the car and started walking into the Department Store anchor where Gwen worked.

"I mentioned Master made me seduce a sales clerk after my slavery started. She works here. I'll introduce you if she's working today. This close to Christmas, I'm sure most clerks are. He was more comfortable sharing me with women to start, than he was sharing me with other men. Other than the Mistress who trained me to lick cunt, Gwen's was the first woman I was with and the first who wasn't expecting me to lick her cunt."

We went inside the store. I picked out a nice blouse and earrings for Bernice. Cindy picked out things for her parents, Scott, Lisa and Rhonda. I had to let her lose me while she found something for me. When I went to the sales counter, Gwen was working.

She saw Cindy waiting with me, her gifts already paid for. "You don't have another slave who has to seduce someone do you?"

"No," I laughed. "Gwen, this is Cindy, Master's sister. Cindy, this is Gwen, the woman I was telling you about."

"Too bad. I would have let her seduce me. She looks hot," she whispered. "I kind of miss having a talented cunt licker lick me once in awhile. I see you're pregnant?"

"As opposed to gaining a ton of weight?" I laughed. "I actually had a bun in the oven before my slavery started. Kind of pushed me to do it. Like a now or never proposition. How are things going with Sherman?"

"They're going well. Our marriage is as good as it's been for years. Every so often, he comes home with another toy to experiment with. It's good."

"I'm so happy for you, Gwen."

"Thank you. I notice from your collar you're still a slave. I thought it was ending after three weeks."

"It was supposed to. We decided to make it permanent. Lisa is living with us, too. Plus, I've got my own slave."

"No kidding. Man or woman?"

"A woman. Master no longer wants us fucking other men. It was part of our agreement for his remaining our Master. We're having a bonding ceremony in Los Angeles in May, about the time of the anniversary of it starting. Would you and Sherman like to attend?"

"I think I'd like that. Send me the details. Say hi to everyone for me."

"I will."

We also stopped at a game store to buy something for Cedric.

"What do you think for a four year old who likes Chutes and Ladders and a big red rubber ball?" I asked.

"You could buy a similar game, or he's probably old enough for his first baseball glove, though not the baseball. More like a soft rubber ball to play catch with," Cindy said. "Does he have other kids to play with?"

"Not at home. He might have a few he spends time with, but mostly it is his mother and grandmother."

"Why not consider an iPad. It's important for kids to develop electronic skills anymore. You can get kids and learning games for it. He can watch TV shows on it, read books on it and he wouldn't need to pester his mom or grandma all the time, plus he can develop valuable skills such as photography, graphic arts, typing."

"I don't even know if Shasta has internet access at home."

"Call her up and ask her."

I called her up. "Shasta, this is Julia. Do you have internet access in your house?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"I'm thinking of a Christmas gift for Cedric and it works better if you have internet."

"You don't need to buy him a gift. He hardly knows you."

"There will be other people here opening gifts. He'll feel left out if he doesn't have one to open. It wouldn't be fair."

"You and I both know life ain't fair. He need to learn."

"He'll have a thousand other times to learn life isn't fair. Christmas shouldn't have to be one of them. Please."

"Okay. We have basic internet service."

"With wifi?"

"No wifi."

"Thank you, Shasta. Goodbye."

After hanging up, I said. "She might need a wifi server too."

"Now we're out of my area of expertise," Cindy said.

"Mine, too. Master handles the electronics in the house."

I bought an iPad for Cedric and made a mental note to consult Master about the wifi issue. We next went to the grocery store and bought everything we needed for a big Christmas Dinner for fourteen people. Turkey, ham, all the fixings.

On the way home, I told Cindy it was up to her, but if she wanted Rhonda to spend the night with her, she could.

"If you don't want to reciprocate for your pleasure, it's okay. Rhonda's a slave and she doesn't always get to cum. If you want, just give her permission to masturbate and she'll be fine."

"I'll think about it."

The house smelled glorious when we got home; sugar and spices and vanilla, all the things that make up cookies scented the air. I stripped immediately. After our conversations today, Cindy was more hesitant. I winked at her, knowing what was probably percolating in her brain. She mentally shrugged and took off her clothes. I noticed Master got a little stiffer than he usually got without physical stimulation. The brain is a powerful sex organ.

******

SCOTT

After a relatively quiet meal, characterized by some uncommon silences, I was surprised when Julia said, "I believe my Master and his sister have some unresolved sexual feelings for one another."

I looked at my wife and I looked at my sister. What the fuck had they talked about while they were gone shopping. Cindy looked as scared as I felt. Like the hand of doom was about to descend down and wipe us from the face of the earth.

"If it wasn't immediately apparent to everyone when we had Cindy's exploration into what it might be like to be a slave last night, I would like to confirm it's true on her part, and from the stiffy Master has been sporting all evening at supper, I assume it is true on his part too. I believe something should be done about this. Would everyone please come into the living room now."

Julia took my hand, walked me around the table and took Cindy's hand and led us both into the living room. The other two followed after, curious, and perhaps nervous, though definitely not as panicked as I was. Julia was the only serene countenance in the room. At least she wasn't leading us to the bedroom, which might be a thousand times worse. I was not looking forward to what awaited in the living room either. Visions of the end of my marriage, divorce, public shame, humiliation, blazed through my mind like my life flashing before my eyes in a near death experience. Worse yet, I hadn't done anything but look and maybe wonder what it would be like to fuck my sister who looked so much like my wife it wasn't fair. Was that my fault? What the hell did they talk about?

"Please sit down on the couch you two," she pointed. Cindy sat on one end and I sat on the other. "No, closer together. Take your sister's hand and hold it, please Master."

Neither of us the had the willpower to disobey. We just looked at each other, moved close enough to hold hands, and I took it.

"What I now believe to be true is Master wants to fuck his sister, and she wants to fuck him back."

"Domina..." Rhonda started, but Julia held up her hand. "You may speak when I give you leave to speak, slave."

Rhonda shut up.

"In deference to the laws of California, and most other places in the world, they cannot fuck one another. Rhonda would likely feel honor bound to arrest them both if they should consummate their lust for one another. Therefore, they can't fuck. They require a go between. Rhonda, you will be that go between."

"Domina, I'm confused."

"Let me finish. All will be answered."

Good, because I was confused as hell too. This seemed to be going in an entirely different direction than I'd anticipated, though I didn't know what I'd anticipated except it wasn't good.

"They will sit next to one another as they are now, except move a little closer to one another please. You're going to be having virtual sex. You will hold hands and spread your legs slightly so Rhonda can get between them. You will close your eyes. Rhonda will begin by licking Cindy's cunt. She will do so for a couple minutes, then move to Master and suck his cock for a couple minutes. Cindy, it is your responsibility to imagine it is your brother licking your pussy. You may tell him what you wish he would do to you and Rhonda will do it. Master, you must imagine it is Cindy sucking your cock. You will tell her how much you love the way she's sucking you. You may speak and talk to each other as if it is your sibling pleasuring you while you hold hands. Rhonda will keep alternating between the two of you until each of you cums at least once. Does everyone understand their part in this?"

This was nowhere in the ballpark of what I expected when Julia led us in here. Not in the same fucking galaxy. My imagination could never have comprehended what Julia was telling us to do. Cindy squeezed my hand.

"I understand," Cindy said.

"I do too," I said quietly, squeezing back.

123456...8