A Taste of Slavery Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told him I'd need your permission first. He asked if I was likely to get it, and I said no, so he told me not to bother. He was about to fuck hell out of Evelyn anyway."

"You should have asked. I might have surprised you."

"Master?" I said, shocked. "Are you serious."

"Maybe. Merry Christmas," he said, and I knew what he was referring to.

I laughed. "Well, if he's building a home in Los Angeles, I might still get my chance."

"She's got you there, Scott," Cindy laughed. "You might have wanted to keep your mouth shut on that one."

I gave Cindy a quick kiss, then took out three short thick candy canes, and a smaller one for us to lick.

"Since it's Christmas," I said, "we're going to have candy canes. More specifically, we three women are going to insert these candy canes in our cunts, and Master is going to eat candy canes. Cindy, I'm afraid he won't be able to lick yours down to the end, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it anyway."

"Julia," she said, "you are so sick and twisted. I love it."

"So do I," Lisa said, lying back on the bed, spreading her legs and carefully inserting the candy.

Master started with her first. Lisa had several orgasms before Master sucked the last piece out of her pussy and chewed it. Cindy was ready next, the candy sticking out of her cunt. Master was so hard. I handed the smaller candy to Lisa.

"I understand a little peppermint on the tongue is very stimulating to the cock. Why don't you suck on this a little, then suck Master's cock. He looks very hard and needs relief."

"The peppermint felt good on pussy," Lisa agreed. "I'll do it."

Lisa crawled under Master's legs, sucking her candy stick while Master was sucking on Cindy's. When Master was getting to the end of Cindy's candy, I told Lisa to suck him. With her head buried in Master's crotch, sucking the cum from his balls, she couldn't see the last of Cindy's short candy stick disappear and his tongue licking her bald cunt. Cindy spasmed immediately, and a few more times after, cumming at a rapid pace.

I held her hand and whispered, "It's okay. Lean back and enjoy it."

Her back was arched as she held her brother's blonde head to her pussy, enjoying every second.

When Master unleashed a flood of cum into Lisa's mouth, she could only imagine it was her peppermint coated tongue which made him release in such volume. As he emptied himself, I pulled his face from her cunt and kissed him, so Lisa wouldn't see him with his tongue buried in Cindy's cunt. Cindy stroked my hair as I kissed Master.

Lisa crawled out from under, saying, "Candy flavored cum is so delicious."

"It's my turn to find out," I said, sticking a candy cane into my own.

As Master licked my candy, Lisa was kissing me and Cindy was running her hands through his hair. I climaxed early and often. When my candy was nearly gone, I removed the last bit from cunt, and started sucking it.

"I want to taste candy flavored cum too," quickly sucking and chewing it down and taking Master's cock in my mouth, sucking him to hardness.

When his cock was hard, I asked Cindy, "You want some of his cum?"

"Yes, please."

When he emptied himself in my mouth, I kissed her, sharing it with her.

Done, Cindy said, "Thank you, Julia. I enjoyed that very much. It was a very creative use of candy canes."

Lisa agreed. She only knew about the candy cane part. It was better I hid it from my sister slave. I snuggled against my Master. "Merry Christmas, sir."

"Merry Christmas ladies."

"Not ladies, Master; sluts," Lisa said. "All three of us are sluts."

Truer words were never spoken.

******

1...345678