All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 48'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 4 years ago
More please

I started reading your stories back when WBDP was first introducing Morris (didn't care for his part). I have been an avid fan every since. My only mild complaint is the parent/child incest, sibling incest has always turned me on but never parent or grandparents especially father. But considering how much I love the rest of the story, I'll deal with it. As long as you keep writing stories along the lines of WBDP and AToS, I will keep reading them. I hope that this continues for a long time.

Thank you

Dirtywhiteboy67

TED

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

I can hardly wait for the next poker night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really don't like the incest. I understand the rationale behind the California incest law - but the avoidance of genetically damaged children is not the only factor to be considered. Any attempt by me to imagine myself, sister & parents in the Rivers' situation, far from being arousing, turns my stomach - more likely to make me puke than cum.

Wonder if the author has/had access to (presumably anonymised) psychological/psychiatric/criminal case histories relating to incest?

Still, well written, well thought out, so still 5*

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your preamble is incorrect. Californian Penal Code 285 only says vaginal penetration by a prohibited male is

illegal, not that all other sexual interaction between close relatives not incest. You seem to be misrepresenting the law to circumvent your professed (but questionable) dislike of writing scenes of deliberate incest.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

The family that... And, I always love me a good piercing or two. Your descriptions are always easy to envision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous