A Taste of Slavery Ch. 49

Story Info
The months leading up to the Bonding Ceremony.
20.1k words
4.81
12k
9

Part 48 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers

This chapter contains oral, anal, interracial, lesbian and taboo sex. It covers an extensive period of time of several months. Like all the other chapters, no STD's exist in this fantasy world.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 49 - Time is Flying

SCOTT

On Monday, I had tons of work to do. I called the male submissive and changed the time and place of his appointment first thing. Then I called Thornhill's business manager and he said they'd found a lot in Fresno for Shasta's house. He said the purchase was being fast tracked and they expected construction could start on it in two weeks. The blueprints for the approved house was being Fedexed overnight so I could get the permits pulled. He also sent preliminary details of the architectural details of the house Thornhill was interested in building and asked for rough plans within a month. I gave him Chen's business information and asked him to get him licensed in Los Angeles County. This was going to be a huge project and I would have to put a lot of overtime into it. With Julia delivering later this month, it was good I had two other people to help with the baby care because I felt I'd be useless.

I called the numbers Sam provided for the contractors in LA and made preliminary inquiries on whether or not they'd like to work on William Thornhill's massive housing project. After finding out how I knew about them, all three expressed an interest in the huge undertaking. His name could open a lot of doors. I told them I'd send them plans when they were completed and get estimates for the work I'd be willing to subcontract. I told them I was looking for quality value, not necessarily just expensive names and they provided names and phone numbers of people they worked with in LA in the various construction fields. After checking some of their websites, I sent out emails with just enough information to find out their interest in a future large project for a very wealthy individual.

I'd told the original three, "I don't want to gouge him just because he has money. Who knows what other business this could lead to, but only if he doesn't feel like he got ripped off. The rich all know each other and if he's satisfied with our work, word can spread. He could have gone to much larger outfits in LA, but he chose me and I'm looking to choose similar people to myself. He's going to damn well expect quality work, but I'm willing to take a little less on my end because it could increase my business opportunities."

"How do you know William Thornhill?" One of them asked.

"I never met the man before he offered me the job. He heard about me from a friend and had my work checked out. I'm building something for him here in Fresno and the house in LA. I don't want to disappoint him."

"Are you licensed yet in LA?" Another asked.

"No, but I will be. His business manager is getting me licensed while Thornhill looks for the right property."

I was glad I now had a partner in Jerry who could take care of current business while I was working on the future business. At lunch, I called Shasta to make sure she wasn't getting cold feet and told here I'd be there a half hour ahead of time to discuss what kinds of things should be covered in the interview.

"Aren't you doing the interview?"

"You're the one who's going to accept his submission. It should be your interview."

"I've never interviewed anyone before."

"You're about to learn. You've been interviewed yourself, for jobs. This will be similar, but far more personal. He's not going to work with you, he's going to be sleeping in your bed. You'll want to ask him personal questions. You'll want to know if he's got a criminal record, why he wants to be a submissive. You'll want to know if he's prejudiced towards blacks and if he's willing to submit to you. You should probably inspect him naked, maybe have him masturbate to see how his equipment works. Ask him what sexual services he's willing to perform for you."

"Shit! You're joking."

"No. Listen, you need to find out all the things you'd normally want to find out about a husband, but he won't be your husband, he'll be your sex slave. And you want to find out as much as possible as fast as you can. You don't need to make a permanent decision now, but you should know if you're willing to have him start training. I understand he's not undergone training yet and won't be fully cognizant of everything he might be doing for you. And you'll want to consider training for yourself. You need to understand what your role will be.

"If you want some ideas of what you should be asking, ask the other women. The slaves can give you perspective on slave mindset and Julia will understand the other side. But don't be afraid to ask the non-slaves as well. They might have some ideas of the things they'd want to know about a bed partner. There's nothing wrong with putting a list of questions on a paper. When you ask the questions, I'll write down his answers, but you should be paying attention to him, reading his body language. If he doesn't leave you with a good feeling, you won't want him.

"Remember one last thing. He wants to be a submissive. He thinks it's part of his nature at this point to submit to a woman. He may not know all the nuances of it until he's trained, but he wants someone to take charge. He wants to be ordered around. Don't ask him if he's willing to strip to be inspected. Tell him to strip. Tell him what you want. Order him to do what you want. If he truly is submissive, he'll do what you command."

"I feel my head is going to explode," Shasta said.

"Take a couple deep breaths, talk to the others, develop a list of questions. I'll look it over when I get there and if there's anything else I think you should be asking, I'll tell you."

"Okay. Don't feel I should be doing this when I'm supposed to be working."

"It's a big step. Take a little time for it. If you want to make up for it later, you can discuss it with Lisa and Julia."

"I'll see you then."

"Three-thirty."

******

I got home at the arranged time and went to the basement. Everyone was working hard except for Shasta, who was pacing around the floor, and Julia who was talking to her, giving her some last minute tips. I asked Shasta for her list of questions and read it over. It was fairly comprehensive. She'd apparently gotten a lot of advice. One of the questions was if he snored. Lisa reminded her to put on a skirt and blouse and Julia said she'd laid something out on her bed for her. I wondered about it since Shasta had her own clothes she wore to and from work.

"Shasta wears jeans and underwear. When she tells her prospective slave to lick her cunt, she doesn't want to have to remove her clothes. She can just pull up a skirt and let him dine."

Made perfect sense to me.

"And don't forget the whip," Julia said. "It's next to the clothes. You should hold it during the interview, slap your hands with it a few times, remind him you've got it. Tell him if he gets an erection before you order him to get one, you may smack his cock with it. Don't until you know you're going to accept him, but throw a scare into him."

"Damn, I'm nervous," Shasta said.

"Fake it until you make it," Julia said. "For all intents and purposes, he's Cedric. He's your responsibility and must do what you want. If you start to feel panicked, take a couple deep breaths. At five o'clock you can introduce him to his potential co-workers. Lay down the law."

Shasta nodded. "What's this guys name, Scott."

"Sean, like the actor, Sean Connery."

At a quarter to four she went upstairs, took a fast shower and dressed. She came out of the bedroom holding the whip right at four. She continued to pace back and forth next to the easy chair I told her to use for the interview.

It was five after four before the doorbell rang. I handed the list of questions back and went to answer the door. She took a couple deep breaths and stopped pacing.

I opened the door to a young man with dark hair and beard about mid to late twenties, maybe five years older than Shasta. "Mr. Rivers?" He asked.

"That's right. Come in."

Shasta yelled at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you, showing up five minutes late for interview with your prospective owner? What kind of slave you be if you don't show up on time?"

"I'm sorry," he stammered, "bad traffic and I didn't know exactly where I was going."

"Did you hear me ask for your mealy mouthed excuses? What kind of slave you be?"

"A bad one. I apologize. It won't happen again."

"Get your ass over here so I can take a look at you." Shasta snapped the whip across her other hand and Sean flinched.

He moved and I followed him. This was good. Shasta was taking charge right away.

He stood in the middle of the room and Shasta walked around him, like she was inspecting him, though she wasn't looking that closely, but appeared to be gathering her thoughts, or maybe it was her courage, because she told him strip next.

"What?"

"You heard me. You going to be a sex slave I gotta know what I'm having sex with. Take them off and I don't expect to have to tell you twice again. You hear an order, you obey."

Sean started removing his clothes, looking at me like he wanted an explanation.

"Don't look at him. If I want you, I'll be your Mistress, not him. There's been a change of plans. Mr. Rivers no longer wants a slave to fuck his other slaves. I'm thinking I like obedient lad to take care of my needs. This be between you and me now. Keep your eyes on me unless you want to walk out of here right now."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm no ma'am. I'm Mistress Shasta and I expect to be addressed as such."

"Yes, Mistress Shasta. Are you Mr. Rivers wife?"

"Fuck no. I'm not married. Take off the underwear too, see what junk in your trunk."

He pulled down his underwear. He wasn't erect, but he was getting there. Apparently, he was responding to being ordered around even if it wasn't the interview he was expecting.

"If you get a hard-on before I tell you to get one, I'll smack your cock with this fucking whip." She slapped her other palm again.

His cock twitched and actually got harder.

"Damn boy. You don't listen to a fucking word I say do you?"

Shasta grabbed his balls and gently squeezed, until a grimace of pain crossed his face. "Down boy. I'm not releasing these until you learn to behave and obey me."

His cock slowly started to shrink and Shasta released them. "Scott tells me you're untrained, which is going to be fixed before I take you. I don't want no untrained slaves. Get on your knees."

Sean dropped to his knees and Shasta took a seat in the chair. She started asking questions from her list. She asked him if he had any arrests, and a lot of questions you might ask a prospective employee. She began asking more personal questions, then started to get into the details. She established he was willing to work in the bed construction business but didn't know about working wood except for a shop class he took in high school.

"Why do you want a Mistress?"

"It's something I've thought about for a long time, Mistress. I had a bossy girlfriend once, kind of a diva type. Despite her being a shit who only cared about herself, I always responded when she told me what to do. I ditched her for being a bitch, but missed her telling me what to do. More recent girlfriends haven't wanted to order me around and there seems to be something important missing in my life. I decided to look into the Dom/sub lifestyle and I feel this is what I want."

"Do you have a girlfriend now?"

"No, Mistress."

"What does your family think about you wanting to be a sissy boy?"

"I haven't discussed it with them yet, Mistress?"

"You have any trouble submitting to a black woman?"

"I don't think so, Mistress. I've never had sex with a black woman before. Don't really know what it's like."

"I'm going to have my scars surgically repaired soon, but you have any problem fucking someone with scars like me?"

"If I might say, Mistress. I think the scars, at least those I see, give you character. I see no reason they would interfere with sex."

Shasta smiled. An answer she appreciated.

"You know about hard and soft limits?"

"Some, Mistress. Hard limits aren't to be violated at all, soft limits can be explored carefully as I understand it."

"We don't have time to explore all your limits today, but you worthless as a sex slave to me if you don't lick cunt. I want you to lick my cunt right now."

"Right now, Mistress? In front of Mr. Rivers?"

"He fuck his slaves all the time all the time in front of me. Slaves not allowed modesty anymore. Do what they're told when they're told, other folks around or not." She pulled her skirt up exposing her pussy. "I won't repeat myself. Crawl over here and obey."

Sean crawled the four feet separating them and put his hands on her legs.

"No touching except for your lips and tongue. Put your hands on the floor."

Sean snapped to obey, putting his hands on the floor and leaning forward to lick Shasta's cunt. She slid forward on the seat to give him a little easier access to her kinky haired cunt. Apparently she enjoyed ordering him around almost as much as he'd enjoyed being ordered around. Her cunt appeared to me to be moist, though I was at a poor angle. It seemed to glisten slightly. He began and apparently, he was doing something right. She leaned back and closed her eyes, moaning softly. It took five minutes or so and Shasta climaxed, holding Sean's face against her fragrant folds. She practically screamed her pleasure.

When she released him, his face was smeared with her cum. He made as if to wipe his face, but she ordered him to stop.

"Leave that cum on your face. You don't wash it off until you get home tonight."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Stand up again. You might have to fuck or lick women other than me. You have any problem doing more than one woman?"

"No, Mistress." Sean stood and his cock was hard. Shasta looked pointedly at it.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, but you smelled and tasted so good, I couldn't help it."

"It's okay. Time to get hard now anyway. I want you to jack off for me."

She didn't have to tell him twice. He started stroking himself immediately, rather quickly.

"Slow down. You don't have permission to cum yet. You don't cum until I say so."

"Yes, Mistress."

Rhonda chose then to come down from her bedroom, stretching and rubbing her eyes, naked of course.

"Is this the new fuck toy Shasta is interested in? He has a nice cock, Master."

She came down and circled Sean. Being naked wasn't helping Sean any. He groaned.

"Quit touching yourself if you think you're going to cum," Shasta ordered. "You still don't have permission."

His hand came off his prick and it bobbed like a flagpole in a stiff wind. With each beat of his heart it twitched. Rhonda laughed.

"Has anyone sucked your cock since you got home, Master?"

"No," I replied, "not yet. Why don't you start on supper. I'll wait."

Rhonda went into the kitchen and started working on supper.

"I'm testing your control. I want your dick hard, but you can't cum. If your prick starts to flag, give it a couple more tugs, keep it stiff. We going to meet some of your potential co-workers now. Follow me."

She led Sean down to the basement where all the women were working naked. I came after him. They didn't usually see men with erections parading around their workspace, usually leaving before I got home, but they apparently expected to see him. No one bothered to cover themselves.

"This is Julia and Lisa, our employer, and both submissives to Master Scott. This is Reneé and Janet, and they both sex slaves to two other Masters. The other three are not submissive or Dominant. Alice is Janet's sister. Charlotte and Melanie are the other two."

Sean wasn't having any difficulty maintaining his erection. Seven lovely naked women assured that.

"Are you familiar with a cock cage?" Shasta asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"While you're working here, you'll be in one and I'm the only one who will have the key. Your dick gets hard, it's going to hurt. I'm showing you now what you facing if you work here. I understand your training will help you overcome your need to get an erection when faced with naked women, and if you don't learn, your prick be in a lot of pain. Remember that."

"Yes, Mistress."

"One last thing I'm going to tell you, and you better damn well listen up, 'cause I only tell you this once. I was assaulted as a teenager, so the one thing I hate worse than anything is a man who touch a woman against her will." She grabbed his erection. "If you become my slave and you touch any woman without my permission, you'll be punished so hard you won't be able to sit for a week. If you touch any woman without her consent, I'll cut your dick off and bury you in the desert so deep, the worms won't be able to find you. Do you understand me?"

Sean gulped. "Yes, Mistress."

"I'm glad we understand each other." She released his cock.

"Oh, he's cute, Shasta," Reneé said. "I hope Master lets me fuck him sometime."

"Okay, sissy boy. You been holding back long enough; I want to see you to cum. Start jacking."

The women moved out of the line of fire and Sean started beating his meat. With several naked women staring at him, it didn't take long. The first pulse sent a stream of cum three feet across the floor. The second one went five. That was the longest. He still had about seven shots in him before the rest began dribbling out the tip of his dick.

Shasta put out her finger and wiped a couple drops off the crown and tasted it.

"I can work with this. It's not bad. Anyone else want a taste?"

Everyone but Melanie had a taste of his semen, Shasta having to squeeze the last couple drops out.

"You left a mess on Julia's floor. I want you to lick it up. Slaves don't get to leave messes for other people to clean up."

Damned if Sean didn't get on the floor and lick up his cum splatter. Since it was a concrete floor with lots of sawdust on it, I was impressed. He finished and stood up again, his cock already starting to get hard again.

"If you're agreeable, slave, I believe we have the beginnings of a Mistress/slave relationship. You can begin your training after you give notice at your current job. I understand Mistress Dark will be training you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Lisa will take you upstairs to put your clothes back on and let you out. You may call Mr. Rivers if you agree to become my slave. However, I want an answer within a week."

"Yes, Mistress. If I may answer now, I'm ready. I'll be your slave."

"Put together a list of things you consider will be hard limits. When we've drawn up a slave agreement we find mutually beneficial, you can start."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lisa led him upstairs, and all the other women got ready to go as well.

"Cut off his dick and bury him in the desert so deep the worms can't find him? Pretty drastic threat," I said.

"It wasn't a threat, Scott," Shasta said. "It was a promise. He's going to work around naked women, he's going to keep his damn hands to himself."

All of a sudden, Shasta started shaking. "Holy shit. I can't believe I did that. I was so nervous."

"If you were, I couldn't tell," I said. "Tough and no nonsense right from the beginning, setting firm guidelines. I was impressed. I almost stripped when you told him to."

Shasta laughed. "You were right, Julia. I felt this huge rush of power over him. I didn't think I'd be able to touch him or let him touch me, but I felt so in control, I could."

"Have you ever had your cunt licked before?" Julia asked.

"Never! Does it always feel so good? Before my rape, boys had only touched me, you know, second or third base. My rapists certainly didn't bother licking all the cum leaking out of me. Never wanted to have sex since."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers