A Taste of Slavery Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,568 Followers

"So, may I ask what brought about the cucumber incident?" Lisa asked as Rhonda tidied my wife.

"I told her she'd enjoy being sold like Sandra was at the big poker game, and she told me it was meaningless. She enjoys all sex. She'd enjoy sex with a cucumber. Of course, I had to test the validity of her statement."

"Are you thinking of selling us again, Master?" Lisa asked.

"I mostly just threw it out there. I certainly haven't decided any such thing."

"Don't do it unless you're sure, Master. We keep telling you it's unnecessary. We're happy slaves."

Yes, they were. Happy, laughing, beautiful slaves, doing all they could to make me content. I was a lucky man.

******

We were going to start on Thornhill's house in LA in March and it was every bit the monster undertaking I thought it would be. I'd sent the plans to his business manager for approval and got the word to go ahead. I looked for volunteers for the workers who'd be working on it since they'd be separated from their families each week. I still had half a crew made up of my guys. The rest of the crew would be made up from the other three contractors I'd hired from. I actually sent different parts of the plan to the three contractors and got their estimates for the sections I want them to build to make it easier to decide how much this was going to cost. I estimated four or five months to finish his house if all went well, if not longer, including a 2000 square foot guest house. That might depend upon how quickly the county responded to requests for inspection.

Jerry and I were going to alternate weeks in LA until it was done as we had overall control of the project. Chen had the electrical work, but I hired another group for the A/C due to the size of the project. Chen would be getting back from his honeymoon just before we started.

Chen and Janet were married on Valentine's Day in February, the bride showing quite clearly she was pregnant at the time, but no one cared, not even Chen's parents. They saw how contented they were together. I think they were happy he was finally getting married and giving them grandchildren.

I mentioned Lisa, Julia and Lucas went to Brianna's to pay our debt for Dawn. Julia came home with a clitoral hood piercing and a labial piercing, plus a nose ring, like my mother.

When I asked her why she got two vaginal piercings, she said, "I can't hang my slave badge on the hood piercing, it's too heavy, so I got both. Sandy was right, I'm hornier than hell right now."

Julia was spot on. After the piercings healed and she could have sex again; every moment she wasn't working out, sleeping, eating, working or taking care of Lucas, she was fucking. Anyone who had time and energy to fuck. Poor Rhonda was the usual source of her relief, but whenever Rhonda was at work or sleeping, Lisa or I were having sex with her, frequently both at once. She even asked Reneé and Janet to check with their Masters to see if they could have sex with her. After they got permission, Julia fucked each of them once a day, Reneé in the morning and Janet in the afternoon. It took about two weeks before she settled into a slightly less frenetic fucking pace, finally getting used to the piercing.

My slaves weren't the only ones to go to LA. I had to go to get ready for Thornhill's house. I met with everyone personally. I liked them. They seemed like good people and perfectly willing to share credit on the house we were building. When I went, I stayed with Sam. Thornhill had gone back to New York for the moment. Zoe informed me her Mistress would let me spend some time with Cindy each evening I was there, as long as she or Dawn monitored my activity. Cindy ended up sucking my cock each night but my last. When Dawn was there, she used my phone to record a video to send to my slaves, then spent the night after Cindy was sent away. The last night, Cindy told me she'd cleansed her ass and as she licked Zoe to orgasm, I slid into her tight bottom and fucked her. When she put her hand behind her and helped guide my cock to her back door, I almost climaxed right there. I didn't last as long as I hoped I might, not getting as much sex on the visit as I was accustomed to generally, but Cindy managed to orgasm twice before I emptied myself in her ass. When my prick finished pulsing in her pucker, she sucked me to another orgasm as Zoe pleasured her cunt.

The property Thornhill found for his new home was about five miles as the crow flies from Brianna's but closer to twelve on the twisty canyon roads, and maybe thirty minutes to drive. It was a beautiful piece of land, about five acres total, and somewhat isolated.

I walked the property with William when he showed me how he wanted the house situated, where he wanted the guest house, tennis courts and swimming pool. His slave was with him, on a leash, though not naked.

"Like Brianna, I'm thinking we'll spend a lot of time out by the pool, enjoying the weather. I think it will be a focal point of much activity, so I'd like the primary vistas to be back there, not the front of the house."

"Your naked slave might be the only vista you need, Mr. Thornhill."

"She'll be enjoyable to me, but not all my guests might enjoy the same view as I will," he smiled.

It took three weeks after we broke ground on the property, before the foundations were ready for my crews to start work. Once my crews started work, I spent my nights at the same motel as they did, as would Jerry. I seriously thought of asking Brianna for female companionship for myself while I was there, but the other guys and girls were without their families, and figured I'd be a bastard for spending the night with sexual companionship since they couldn't. I was getting home once every other week anyway. They only got to go home once a month when I'd let everyone leave at noon on a Friday, give them two nights with their family and be back Sunday night.

I decided it was not frequent enough, and so another time each month, two weeks from their time off, I rented a bus to bring their families to them, including my family, and Jerry's, and Chen's, renting a few extra rooms so they could have some alone time with their families. I was perfectly willing to foot the bill for the extras, but when William Thornhill found out what I was doing, he paid for it.

"You're a good man, Scott, and I like the way you care for people. I've no problem doing this. I should have thought of it myself."

I took the money I would have used for the bus and extra rooms and spent it for food for big cookouts for everyone's family, sometimes at the motel, other times at a local park. The weekends they didn't spend with their families, they worked the weekend through, making up for any missed time and hoping to get home earlier. It didn't hurt they got overtime those weeks either.

During the weeks Jerry had to come to LA, he allowed Reneé to stay at our house. She spent the night in Rhonda's bed, sometimes with Rhonda in it, other times alone because Rhonda was working. Slaves needed frequent sex or they get cranky; crankier than their Dominant's do. As newlyweds, and Janet pregnant besides, Chen wanted Janet with him, so for the time he was working on Thornhill's house, Janet missed work. Fortunately Sean could take up the slack of her absence. He hadn't much skill when he started, but Shasta had whipped him into shape fast. She and Sean spent a little extra time each day working on William Thornhill's second bed. No rush as the house still wasn't ready, but she wanted to ensure this one was the best piece of work they did. Because they could take their time, she was adding some scrollwork and other design features the other one didn't have.

At the beginning of April, we sent out invitations to our bonding ceremony to be held at Brianna's on Saturday, May the sixteenth. Our party buses would leave Fresno on Friday, bring everyone to their motel rooms. Bring them to Brianna's for the ceremony on Saturday, and back to the motel later, and bring them back to Fresno on Sunday. The vast majority of everyone we sent an invitation to, accepted, including Sharon, our friendly and understanding waitress from Luigi's and her husband; and Sarah and Ron, who'd be flying in from Portland. Mistress Dark and her two slaves, Slut and Rose would be there. William Thornhill and Evelyn would be there.

Shasta would be there with her slave. She didn't think Cedric should come to Brianna's, given the nature of what was going to be happening there, but Bernice and Cedric were coming to LA and on Saturday, Bernice was taking Cedric to Disneyland, which he'd never been to.

The only people who weren't coming were any of Rhonda's family, except for one sister, who was a little more open minded about her sister's lesbian, submissive lifestyle than the others were. I'm not sure she knew exactly what she was getting into. Her name was Wendy, named after another Beach Boys song. I don't know why Rhonda's parents had chosen to name their kids after Beach Boys tunes instead of some Motown artists songs, but there it was. I'd never met her, nor had any of the rest of us. Lisa's brother, Dave, and his wife were invited, but declined to come when he found out what it was. From the sounds of his response, I don't think he knew his parents regularly participated in orgies and group sex of every sexual persuasion.

That pretty much catches everyone up to the beginning of May, a couple weeks before our bonding ceremony.

*****

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,568 Followers