All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 49'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RopeteaseRopeteaseabout 4 years ago
Another great chapter

Have read this series from the beginning, always hanging on for the next chapter. A 5 plus as always.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 4 years ago
5 ☆s mininum

I 100% agree with Ropetease.

Are we sure that 5☆s is the highest rating allowed?

This chapter sounds like you're getting ready to conclude the series 😢. If so then I look forward to your next series. But seriously, please continue this series as long as possible. It has finally made it to #1 on my list of favorite erotic stories (narrowly passing WBDP).

LeifsonLeifsonalmost 2 years ago

Sorry it's taken 49 chapters to leave a comment, so I'm addressing most of the series. Overall I really like your work. The writing is quite good, descriptive and providing emotional connections with the large cast of characters. The sex part of the writing is hot, and not too repetitive.

Incest is a turnoff for me personally, so I'm a little disappointed in that part of the story. But it hasn't stopped me from reading.

The thing that prompted me to comment was the way you dealt with multiple viewpoints in this chapter, which I thought was exceptionally well written. Probably my biggest complaint so far is the amount of repetition- between Scott/Julia switch and recaps. I know recaps can be useful for a long serial and guest appearances from cross-stories. But I think the recaps in particular are the weakest part of your writing.

You mostly avoid the repetition problems with viewpoint swaps, giving some new and interesting angle. But the recaps felt more cut-and-paste at times. Not enough differences; ideally something new or an emphasis on the parts of the recollection that ties into current events. Of course you know this and more, just pointing out a number of your recaps fall short compared to the rest of your writing. Regards...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .DEAR AUTHOR, hmmm. . . .You dragged the " CINDY " part out ad nauseam and really shorted your devoted readers on the parts you so briefly and unfeelingly wrote about in this chapter. Still a 5 star. Yet I am disappointed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous