A Taste of Slavery Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

We took a break, pretty fucked out at the moment. I was still lying between the two men, Marcus in front, Jerry behind.

"I thought your husband didn't want you fucking the delivery drivers anymore?" Marcus said, stroking one of my milk laden breasts.

"I thought the same," I admitted. "Not just the delivery guys, but anyone other than females. It all changed about a week ago. I admit I'm a little confused at the moment as Master hasn't explained why he changed his mind, but even with him in LA for the last week, I've been fucking or sucking guys every day."

"When did you acquire your own slave?" Marcus asked. "I never imagined a slave could own a slave."

"You remember the news reports regarding our troubles about seven months back?"

"Yeah, I was sorry to hear about it."

"I met Rhonda at that time." No point in telling him she was the police officer who helped with the problem. "She was helpful and I learned she was submissive. I can be a Dominate to female submissives, but am submissive to male and female Dominants."

"How does that work?" Marcus asked.

"Essentially the same, except as I have my own Master, she must also submit to him."

"So she's kind of your husband's slave, once removed."

I laughed. "That's a good way of expressing it. She's not usually allowed to cum every day until she's made Master orgasm first."

"The four of you sleep together in this bed?"

"Two nights a week. Rhonda works five nights a week, and sleeps in her own bed the following days so she's not disturbed."

"What kind of work does she do?"

"I'd prefer not to say," I replied.

"It's okay, Domina," Rhonda said. "I'm a police officer. We prefer to keep that information protected, so I'd ask you not spread it around."

"Wow, a cop. I would think being a cop and a submissive would be mutually exclusive."

"We know other law enforcement submissives, plus a lawyer," I said. "We come from all walks of life. I guess you could say I'm a business woman. I started my own bondage furniture business with my sister slave. Reneé is one of my employees. We also have a male submissive working for us. His mistress also works for us. We built this bed frame."

He looked at it. "This is bondage furniture?"

"Yes. Disguised. It has stocks, suspension points, St. Andrews cross, tie downs. It's quite creative. Master designed it."

"How many employees do you have?"

"Nine, all women except for the male slave. It's as many as we can handle in our basement."

"Could you hire me. I'd love working with eight women."

I laughed. "That depends. Could you submit to our female dominant and wear a cock cage?"

"A what?"

"A cock cage. A device you wear on your cock and balls to keep you from getting an erection. There are four female submissives working for us with three different Masters. Do you think they'd allow their slaves to work here if there were a randy, unfettered male around dying to stick his cock in any one of the horny sluts. Nor might the boyfriends of the non-submissive women appreciate their girlfriends working around a naked male. We work naked because we keep the house warm so the naked slaves don't get cold. Ask Master Jerry. He'll tell you the only reason we have a man working with his slave, soon to be his wife, is because he can't have an erection if his life depended on it."

"It's true," Jerry said, laughing, "and you don't strike me as the submissive type."

"Fuck, no. I have to say I enjoy some of the fringe benefits of my current job. Do you think your Master will allow you to keep fucking other men? I'd love for this to be a regular stop."

"I have no idea, since I don't know what possessed him to relax the restrictions now. For all I know, he could change his mind in a week."

"Well, you're not the only women I've had a quick fuck with on the job, but you're the only ones who can swallow all of my cock. Can I watch you and your slave lick each other. I'm almost ready to fuck again. All I need is a little incentive."

"Of course. I love licking her pussy. Rhonda take the bottom and when Marcus is ready, he can fuck my ass while you lick my cunt and his balls."

"Yes, Domina."

Rhonda lay on the bed and I got over her in a sixty-nine, my legs doubled up beside her giving her unrestricted access to my cunt and Marcus to my ass. Rhonda and I licked each other to a couple orgasms before Marcus was ready again.

"Do you need me to use lube?" He asked.

"Shove it in my cunt a few times. It will be wet enough to go in my ass after," I moaned, arching as Rhonda made me climax again.

It also lifted me high enough to penetrate me and in a half dozen thrusts, he was more than slick enough to enter my bottom, especially as loose as Jerry left it. Marcus easily slid all the way up, me cumming again as he did. Jerry and Reneé were taking more photos or movies as we fucked. With Rhonda primarily working my slit and clit with the occasional break to nibble his sack, I was cumming frequently once more. I wondered again what Master might think and feel when he looked at them later. I couldn't help how much I enjoyed it. I was a sex slave, designed to be a submissive slut and how much I enjoyed sex was a part of that equation, Master's feelings be damned. I'm sure Rhonda had her work cut out for her, keeping up with the flow of fluids escaping my cunt.

At some point, the filming stopped and Jerry fucked his future wife, plowing as hard into her as he had me. Marcus lasted twenty minutes this time, having cum twice before. Finally grunting and his cock throbbed in my back door, flooding it with more of his seed. When he pulled out, Rhonda continued licking me to gather what she could of his cum, dribbling out of my ass. When she finished, I got a warm, wet washcloth to wipe him with. Jerry finished in Reneé and Rhonda licked his cum out of her cunt before Reneé addressed her Master's prick.

"Well, Marcus, it's been a pleasure sharing this slave with you. I don't believe her Master would appreciate you spending the night and five in even this size bed is too much."

"I understand. This was great. I can't say I've ever enjoyed fucking more. Keep me in mind if you want delivery again."

"I shall inform my Master you enjoyed yourself," I said.

I helped him gather his clothes and put them on, buttoning his shirt for him. He gave me a final kiss and I closed the door behind him.

Going back to the bedroom, I asked Jerry if Rhonda and I could shower and brush our teeth before bed. He granted us permission and we took care of our ablutions before he and Reneé did the same. When they returned to the bed, we reviewed the footage taken since Marcus got here. I definitely looked like the slave slut I felt like. Jerry was hard when we were done reviewing all the photos and video so he fucked my mouth, using my third hole of the night. Reneé took more photos. It took quite a while for him to finish, having cum multiple times in the last twenty-four hours. My jaw ached before he sprayed his cum in my mouth.

"Send these to your Master per his instructions," he said.

Due to the sheer volume of material, it took three emails to send it all, after which we went to bed. I didn't receive a response before I fell asleep.

******

SCOTT

I received three e-mails from Julia around 10:30, another couple from Lisa twenty minutes later. I looked at every second of the video footage and every photo. It was hard, but I forced myself, even stroking my own cock as I watched, cumming twice, streams of cum shooting up my chest and belly as I caressed my cock to their moaning orgasms on the cocks of their temporary Masters.

The video of my squirming slave speared by both Jerry and Marcus was particularly difficult to watch, though it also caused my most violent orgasm. Julia was in her element, cumming constantly on the two massive dicks penetrating her, the look of extreme ecstasy on her face making it worthwhile for me. I'd been making purchases and plans for the bonding ceremony earlier in the evening, trying not to imagine what was going on, but this was as good a way to end the day as any other. I wasn't lying to Julia when I said my imagination was worse than whatever material I watched later.

Not only could I see she wasn't hurt, but enjoying herself in the arms of her lovers, my little slave slut. I had to admit to myself, sometimes the kisses she rewarded them with hurt more than the fucking did. I admitted to myself she was a loving woman who freely shared her kisses with those who gave her pleasure, man or woman. Jerry or Marcus would be no different in that regard than Lisa or Rhonda. It was no more a show of love any more than a handshake to me, though it was one of affection. How could you not feel affection for the person who gave you so much pleasure.

Before I went to sleep, I considered the surprise I'd cooked up for them tomorrow and had to masturbate once more to the fanciful visions I imagined.

******

JULIA

Jerry fucked me again in the morning, using my hungry cunt again, Rhonda cleaning me off and his slave taking care of him. He was gone by 7:30 and Lisa joined me soon after, almost as if they were on a schedule. Sandy called and said she was making chili and to ice down three six packs of beer, which seemed an awful lot for five people, one of whom wouldn't drink too much due to working tonight. Perhaps she was leaving some with us and wanted us to have cold spares for leftovers. There was a pause like she wanted to say more, but hung up after a few seconds without saying another word. We did as we were asked, then took a shower. Both of us needing one and Master warned us to cleanse our asses this morning.

I was feeding Lucas when I got a call from Shasta. "Hello, Shasta what's up?"

"You were right."

"Right about what."

"Right about ass fucking. Sean fucked my ass last night and again this morning. It was wonderful. I was so surprised how much I enjoyed it."

"I'm so happy for you, Shasta. You have the second largest number of nerve endings in your ass, second only to your clitoris. It's only getting used to the idea of doing it and preparing for it beforehand."

"Well, I'm glad you talked me into it. I'm thinking of letting Sean cum in my mouth during our training session on Monday evening."

"I'm sure Sean will enjoy his Mistress taking care of him in such a way. Have you told him yet?"

"No. Still not sure if I can. I want it to be a surprise if I do."

I had a sudden idea. "Would you like to thank Mr. Thornhill for his generosity by fucking him?"

"He don't want me fucking him in return for his gifts."

"That's true, and if you were doing it for him, I'm sure he'd object, but I'd be willing to bet he'd gladly do it if it were for you instead of him."

"What do you mean?" Shasta asked, intrigued.

"Well, now that you know you can enjoy anal sex, you could undergo a double penetration, but you only have one slave. If instead of offering yourself to him, you asked for his help in giving you something you'd like to try. He's more likely accept if it's for you instead of him."

"You mean tell him I want to try two dicks and I'd like for one to be his?"

"Yes, you need his help; you're not prostituting yourself for his gifts."

"Okay, I see what you mean. He's helping me get something I want. He's being generous to me again."

"Exactly. Provided his arrangement with his wife/slave allows it, I'm sure he'd accept. I suspect they allow some interplay with others. Sam and Bill have shared their slaves."

"Now I'm having sex again and enjoying it, that sounds like a lot of fun."

"You could let him fuck your cunt and Sean fuck your ass because he's already done it a couple times and knows how you like it."

"And you think I'll like it?"

"Oh, yes, the only barrier to enjoying two cocks at one time is whether or not you like anal sex. I had one last night from the two longest, thickest cocks I know. You wouldn't believe how many times I orgasmed. There's no other reason not to try it. It's kind of like fucking with a plug in your ass, except they both move. It's great. You can offer your slave to Mrs. Thornhill in thanks for his help."

"Thanks. It sounds like a good idea. I might try it."

"I want to tell you there will be other people with us on Monday and Tuesday night. They won't bother you or interfere with your training at all, and you don't have to do anything in front of them. The one on Tuesday night is another female Dominant with a male slave. She's coming from Portland, Oregon for our bonding ceremony and her slave wanted to see his ex-wife. So we're inviting them to spend the night and his wife for supper so they can spend some time together. I just want you to know."

"Okay. Who's coming Monday?"

"A waitress friend who I owe an oral orgasm to. Her husband wants to watch."

"Her husband wants to watch her cum on another woman's tongue? Isn't he afraid his wife turn out to be lesbian and she leave him for a woman?"

"I guess not," I laughed. "Most women know if they're attracted to other women by now. I think she's only doing it for her husband. I've offered to repay her before and she's not taken me up on it. She had to tell her husband how she met us and why they were invited to our bonding ceremony."

"How did you meet her," Shasta asked, "and how come you owe her a climax?"

"It was just after my slavery started and Master gave me a task to perform. I had a seduce a sales clerk in a clothing store, licking her pussy and getting her to lick mine. If I couldn't seduce her to lick me, I had to wear a Slave Trainer all during our dinner out without any orgasms. If I seduced one into allowing me to lick her, I could have two orgasms, but only if I sucked Master off under the table to earn it. If she also licked me, I could have unlimited orgasms. I only earned the two orgasms so I was suffering quite a lot. Our waitress noted my suffering and asked for the reason. I told her I couldn't get a sales clerk to lick me. She offered to lick me herself if Master removed my orgasm restrictions. Master agreed and she met me in the ladies room and took care of me. You know me. It doesn't take any time for me to cum. Because she was working, she didn't want to let me do the same for her, plus she's strictly heterosexual. If she was lesbian or bi, she might have taken the chance anyway."

"What's a Slave Trainer?" Shasta asked.

"It's a vibrator device a female slave wears, which has a phallic protuberance which goes in our cunt and also has a piece with stimulates the clit. It brings you right to the edge of an orgasm, then turns itself off. Turns itself back on when it recognizes your arousal level drops, keeps doing it over and over without ever letting you cum. The battery lasts about two and a half hours before it has to be recharged. Master keeps a second one charged so he can immediately replace it. It's the worst punishment he gives us. Worse than the worst spanking I've ever had. You can try one out if you want to see how it works."

"Sounds like hell."

"I've damned the inventor who made it to hell often," I laughed. "At least if you try it, you don't have to leave it on."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Of course. Thanks for calling and sharing your good news."

I told Lisa about the call as I changed diapers, then Lisa took him to his nursery.

At eleven precisely, our doorbell rang. Outside was not only Sandy and Dan, but my parents and Lisa's. I suddenly realized what was likely to happen today, and it was far more than fucking Dan and Sandy. Sandra looked at me apologetically.

"I wanted to warn you, but Master prohibited me to say anything," Sandy said.

Dan was carrying a huge pot of chili. The reason for three six packs of beer and her pause in conversation apparent. It would only be two bottles of beer per person. Lisa looked as scared as I felt.

Everyone crowded in, my parents giving me kisses on the cheek as did Lisa's. They asked about the baby and were told she was down at the moment, but they still snuck into her bedroom to watch her sleep. They spent ten minutes watching her sleep. Mary and Marge came back out and helped us move our stuff from the kitchen table to the dining room and put out four additional place settings.

Rhonda, Lisa and I served the food to everyone. We put out some oyster crackers and saltines to go with the chili and poured beers. We were naked. We were always naked at home and our parents had become used to it. Mere nudity didn't scare me, but I didn't think their invitation to be present was a coincidence. I believed Master wanted us to fuck.

We sat down after everyone had their food and Master Dan stood up, clinking on his glass. Oh, no, here it came.

"May I have everyone's attention please." He waited until everyone quieted down.

"Before we get started on this great chili my slave wife has prepared, I would like to propose a toast to our son's slaves and to our mutual grandchild and all the ones to come. I also have a piece of news which most or none of you might know about."

He had everyone's attention. They were perfectly willing to toast us and their grandchild.

"Under California Law, Penal Code 285, the statute which governs incest in our state; incest can only occur from the penetration of a prohibited person's penis of a prohibited female vagina. Now Harold, that means you can't fuck your daughter's cunt, which I'm sure you already knew. What it also means is you can fuck her mouth or her ass. And Mary, your daughter can lick your cunt and vice versa without being in contravention of the law."

Fuck! He was telling my parents I could fuck them. And I could, at least if Dad didn't fuck my pussy.

"Is this true?" Dad asked.

"Yes," I said, ruefully. "Rhonda confirmed it when Master's sister was staying here."

"So Scott has fucked his sister's ass and mouth?" Reggie asked.

"And his mother's; and I've fucked his parents, once we all realized it was legal."

"This prohibition does not extend to in-laws, which is why I've fucked both Julia and Lisa," Dan continued. "So, my son could fuck Mary in any way they chose. The same applies to Lisa and her parents. Now, I'm not saying anyone has to take advantage of this law. You may have internal prohibitions which would stop you from doing any or all of the above. I merely wish to bring it up as food for thought before we start in on our chili. My son said both of his slaves enjoy having all three of their holes filled at the same time, what is known to them as being airtight. And there are three men here. This is not coincidence. It was planned this way.

"Now there are some restrictions in place made by my son. Scott, their Master; Rhonda, as a police officer; me or my wife as his parents, must be present if a parent wants to fuck their daughter to ensure no law is broken. No slave is required to fuck her parent and may get out of doing so by saying Alpha, which is their safe word. This is not a one time offer, but the restrictions will always remain in place. He wants to provide his slaves for your sexual gratification today. Scott hopes no one feels compelled to refuse, but understands if you can't. He has one other request for today. If everyone agrees that you can have sex with one of the slaves, that photos and videos be taken so he can ensure his slaves perform as they've been trained to perform. He will discipline them if they don't.

"Rhonda, as a lesbian, is not available to any male except for her mouth. All three women are experienced cunt lickers. My wife, Sandra, is also available to anyone who wishes to partake of her services. She has undergone training under Julia's guidance to ensure she's capable of providing gratification to any female. Harold, you've dated her and know how well she fucks and sucks cocks.

"My toast is to three very experienced slaves and the pleasure they provide my son; and to his children, plural, as he will soon have another with a young woman, Lucia, who helped save Julia's and Lisa's life and who they named Lucas after. If you haven't previously met her, you will next weekend. And to my wife, who has taken up the mantle of a full time slave. Now please, enjoy your meals."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers
123456...8