All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 56'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What an excruciatingly great story. Now it’s back to the routine of checking and rechecking for the next iteration.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 4 years agoAuthor
Add me as a Favorite Author

In regard to the previous comment; if you sign up as a Literotica User instead of reading as Anonymous, you can add favorite authors and stories. Once you do, every time a favorite author posts a new story, you're notified on your home page. You don't have to keep checking back to see if another chapter is published. If I like a story which is multiple chapters, I'll usually make the first one a favorite, so I can go back to it again and again. If it's a solo, I just favorite the story. They stay in a nice list for you. For what it's worth, I've written about eight more chapters in this story, working on the next to the last one. I intend to submit about one a week. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I don’t know if it means anything if you’ve already written the next 8 chapters, but wasn’t a fan of the way Sean was treated. There’s abuse, and then there’s ABUSE. I lost a lot of respect for Shasta and Scott as characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yikes, get outta there Sean, Shasta is a terrible master. Since the beginning it's been stressed that the master is responsible for slaves needs. It's only the two male slaves Ron and Sean that aren't loved by their master. Almost every female slave is literally married to theirs. They would never treat a female slave as poorly as Sean is treated in this chapter. Yuck

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Outstanding chapter ! Love the character inter action ! Perhaps MASTER is finally headed in the right direction. If JULIA can truly be submissive, I can accept her bossiness. Just a lot of fun ! DEAR AUTHOR, so glad there are 8 more chapters. 5 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous