All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 62'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 4 years ago
Better all the time

There isn't much I can say about this chapter except that I'm glad to see 'Whore' Regina get trained and I hope that she is used very well in the following chapters. Also I would like for her to choose to become a permanent slave after her week is up. Either to Bill (60%), Scott(25%), the Strongs(10%) or anybody else (5%).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

'Whore', as an alternative name to 'Slut' is perfectly appropriate: the word 'whore', pronounced 'hoor' (and similar words in other European languages) is derived from the Arabic 'houri', the word used for the eager virgins said to greet martyrs arriving in Paradise. The word arrived in Europe in the Middle Ages with returnees from the Crusades. The original, Arabic, meaning carries no implication of a monetary transaction, being closer to 'slut' than to 'prostitute'. (I'm pretty sure this is substantially correct; I stand to be corrected by any true scholar of languages.)

Enjoying the story better, with the incest left behind.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . . .Especially with my restaurant & hotel MGMT background - what a hoot ! Love that BILL !DEAR AUTHOR, I highly approve of the changes to JULIA. MASTER, too. You have set up some very intriguing situations. Excellent ! 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous