All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 64'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Scoot Needs to Bring his Enthusiasm Home

I hope Scott can bring is creativity, energy, and enthusiasm that he's been using when he has sex with Marcia and Evelyn home to Julia and Lisa. I'd like to see that along with the separate couples outings (Scott and Julia, Scott and Lisa, Julia and Lisa, and however Rhonda gets worked into the schedule).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Scott and Marcia

Is interesting the way Marcia is going for Scott. Would love to see Marcia falling for Scott like Sam did with Chantelle.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 4 years ago
Hot as usual

I don't believe that you have written a single chapter that didn't leave me throbbing. Not in this story for sure, definitely not in WBDP, I don't think in Scottish Wife, maybe in Blackmailed Bride before she started enjoying it. While I like blackmail stories, she didn't deserve it like most do.

You are undoubtedly the best author on Literotica (at least in my opinion), and I've read stories from most of them.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the best things I’ve read!

My wife can’t believe I’m still reading the same story. It has led to some great times as I’m relaying the action with so much insight to all the many characters. A great novel! Love your work!

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 2 years ago

Continue to love the story. However, the editing is getting pretty bad - frequent mixing of names (using the wrong slave's name). Loving it, even with the confusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous