All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 68'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 4 years ago
A warm 'thank you'

... for this unbelievably nice series, in which the characters really came to life and which encompassed so much more than (very exiting) fucking. Also the insight you gave in your writing process is much appreciated. Funny, how your characters become independent persons that seem to communicate with you.

Lots of success with future writing and stay safe!

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Sorry the journey has finished. Let the new story begin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

This was a fantastic story and I'm sorry to see it end, even if it's only a new beginning.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 4 years ago
I love this story

I absolutely hate that this story had to end, but I love how you tied up so many loose ends and answered our questions.

Yes I read every single word of this series, usually within 48 hours of it being posted, sometimes within an hour or 2.

I know that seems like I'm just a pervert with no life of my own. THAT'S TRUE! But I'm also a disabled Veteran who started reading your work while I was in the hospital for over 6 months straight. Now I spend most of my time sitting either in my recliner or my wheelchair. To me, reading these stories is also a way of making sure my equipment still works (at least a bit).

Anyway, Thanks for writing. I look forward to your next story.

Your fan

The Dirtywhiteboy

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing better to do???

Hi

I am one that has read every word. Needless to say I enjoyed it. You introduced BDSM in a way that I have never considered. I want to thank you for you research, your diligence and you skill in writing.

I found myself looking forward to the next chapter.

I look forward your next story

Thank you again

Antfire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was surprised that this story was written from the point of view of Sam and not Scott!?.

I enjoyed your story love your writing style and perspective from both Slave and Master, the reality you brought to the story by doing the research on California incense laws!. The character of Scott seem more of a terrified submissive trying to please and keep his wife Julia!. And Julia seem to be a true slave Topping from the bottom!. The idea of the ( Benevolent Sadomasochistic ) i didn’t quite get, taking two spankings from his father but not willing to be trained by Mistress[M]!. All in all a very good tale to pass the Pandemic Time away with!.

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago

I read it all, and would read more. I enjoyed every moment of it. And I loved your notes and comments after you ended the story. Of course there's a little bit of you as the genesis for almost all of the characters, and a lot of you in the incubation bringing them to fruition.

Thanks for the great read.

FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 4 years ago

Hi Thor! Sorry not to have commented in awhile but I'm currently forced to use a small phone to read, and typing is a pia on it. I, too, not only read every word, but also often soon after posting. Are there better authors here? Perhaps, but I appreciate the thought you put into your characters motivations and feelings. They ring true by and large. You show respect for your female characters and your male characters follow suit (obvious villains excluded). If I may say so, I think this journey has helped you grow too. Scott certainly changed tremendously through the course of the story , in good ways, and that's all you. I respect your work and, should you decide to write War and Peace part deux, I'll be reading! Best wishes to you and your wife and thanks!

LBLR15LBLR15almost 4 years ago

Thank you for writing this series. I became very attached to the characters and looked forward to each installment. Any idea on your next direction?

Indigoblue99Indigoblue99almost 4 years ago

I am another who has read every word. It has been an enjoyable journey. I am also please considering the length of your story that you brought it to a conclusion unlike some other authors who have left the readers hanging waiting for snot episode and then ultimately not delivering. It’s been a joy to follow you. Good luck and best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrific story

1,050,000 words, eh? Wow! Pretty good stuff. I've carped a few times about some of the later sex feeling a little phoned in but I later realized this is written to get your motor running to finish offline. It certainly succeeds at that.

I enjoyed imagining you and your wife going back and forth over these stories and how those discussions effected the story arc. I

And Julia is the most controlling submissive I can imagine... sexiest too. I feel like if the story progressed there might have been an issue between her and Jerry considering how he seemed to favor her and might have had feelings that could create future complications.

greens444greens444almost 4 years ago
Great Story

I read every word and looked forward to each chapter. The touch of real life mixed with fantasy is the secret to a great story. Thanks for sharing your talents

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You’re Welcome?

I’ve been following this one since the beginning and with the exception of the incest chapters, have loved every second of it. A poly submissive, myself, there’s certainly some... inconsistencies in the way you describe some of the D/s dynamic from Julia’s perspective, but all in all, I’ve certainly been inspired by your creativity (and so has my Master).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I can’t believe I read the whole story!

This is by garbage best thing I have read! I told my wife boys and pieces as I was reading and she was impressed by my enthusiasm in this epic erotic novel She encouraged me to let you know how much it was enjoyed. The post log on your process is unique and I really enjoyed your ability to “live” the feelings and motivation of each of you’re characters. This is rare in any novel. Some characters are usually glossed over. In almost all erotic literature there is no back story. I think this should be sketched as a Screen play for a HBO Series! I will be reading the rest of your work, now. Please keep us up to date with these peoples lives as kids get older, etc.

Thanks again,

David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Becky instead of Wendy part 2.

Excellent reading I enjoyed your story immensely love your writing style i see that Wendy was on your mind before the character of Becky came alive and captured your imagination thank you for an entertaining story!.

Phoenixashes2003Phoenixashes2003almost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thanks, Thor. I've enjoyed the time I've spent immersing myself in the miniverse you've created. Excellent story telling and the sexcapades didn't override the plot. Thoroughly enjoyable and I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to continued submissions, whether they are within this realm of characters or something new.

Go1angelGo1angelover 3 years ago
Sorry to say goodbye

I love your story so much I have been dreading the end. The Rivers have become part of my family and hate giving them up. I appreciate how you keep me captivated each and every chapter. The love and sincerity along with intrigue and danger. It all works. I plan on reading your other works and hope to see more of the Rivers in the future. Along with William and his family and Shasta and Sean. There are so many crossroads available to you.

Thanks again,

Shar

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From Stockholm whit love

Thanks Thor, and great thanks for answering my e-mail.

One of teh best long novels i read hear, and hope taht you put them all in a book someday

Whit best regards

//J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am not into BDSM, so I accidentally found this series. This is one of the best I've ever read. I'm very disappointed that it ended. I'd love to see 70 more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had already read the WBDP story a couple of times and was in love with the characters in that -- in particular Brianna, Monique, Sam, Marcia, Chantelle, and Lucia. So you can imagine how much I was thrilled to see them merge with Scott, Julia, Lisa, Rhonda, and all their friends, dominants or slaves. Scott and his two wives/slaves share all the same respect and love permeating the earlier story. Bill Thornhill is a sort of overall father figure to them all, always ready to aid and assist in any way possible.

Then you blew me away at the end with the adorable, cute Becky -- a perfect little fucktoy and sister slave for their family.

Is there any possibility of any further chapters? I would love to follow their adventures some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

omg couldnt stop reading made me want to emegrate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm, I really, really liked the start to this story. The beginning chapters that cover the first 3 weeks were incredibly hot, while both the characters and the writing had a compelling depth. I was invested in Scott and Julia and how they would explore their relationship through sexual 'slavery'.

After that, unfortunately it felt like the quality took a pretty steep dive. The cast exploded in number and the sex scenes become little more than lists of positions. The first time Scott fucked up by not communicating was somewhat believable, the rest not so much. How many times does he need to make the same mistake?

I think this story would have been much better off if it stuck with focusing on just Scott, Julia and maybe Lisa. The other characters could still be in it but only tangentially as a way to further explore and expand on the core of the story that is Scott and Julia. Have fewer sex scenes but describe them in more detail and tie in the mental and emotional aspects that were only just touched on in some of these chapters. Endless repetitions of 'she sucked him off, he came in her mouth, he fucked in her pussy, then the ass, then she cleaned him off...snore' lead to me skimming more and more as the story went on.

I'm mostly so negative about most of the story because I enjoyed the beginning so much. It felt like there was so much untapped potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was a great story and you called it a book I hope you do make it into a book or at least an ebook. Good Luck to you I plan on reading more of your work. Dave ztoymaker at gmail

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 1 year ago

LOL. I read it all - again. Enjoyed it tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I was initially interested in the reverse harem, rarely saw it, but I realized that this is just a story about a 'sex doll' named Julia. But of course, your writing is very good and I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your writing is very good, but I wish you would write a real reverse harem story. You know, with one woman and many "single" men, who loved her and were willing to lay down their lives for her, as written in the book Julia read, not another woman's husband or even her own father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For some reason I wasn't happy to see the characters from WBDP with a bunch of kids in this story. It was like lowering their dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for writing & sharing this - I've read it 4 or 5 times now, though I've only commented this time around. For me, only the incest prevented it from being more enjoyable than WBDP. Don't know why you included it - there's loads of incest on this site, very few good, well written BDSM stories.

I enjoyed the setup - was Julia into serving a single strong Master or was the reverse harem scenario what she really wanted? I feel that maybe you weren't sure at the start, followed your nose.

I liked the dual POV idea, and it mostly worked, although (as pointed out by many commenters) word-for-word repetition of scenes sometimes dragged.

Julia - who wouldn't want one? The perfect submissive, later using her knowledge of slave psychology to become an excellent Domina and slave recruiter. A 'bottom-topper' only because she's allowed to be.

Scott - reluctant Master, making mistakes regularly and not always learning from them. As written, he should have enough self-confidence to be a good Dom, but apparently doesn't, focusing more on what his wife wants than his own needs. Human.

Lisa - I'd have liked to have found out more about her, perhaps via conversations with either/both the main characters. Putting lipstick on Julia's nips & pussy at the start as a foreshadowing of things to come was a nice touch. (Yes, pun intended, sorry!)

I enjoyed the minor characters - different enough from each other to be interesting. Also nice to see characters from WBDP reappear and develop as time moves on, particularly Lucia and Dawn. Gotta love Dawn, mouthy as she is! A nice touch that, although mainly hetero, she chooses to live in a good place with lesbians - even though it's a 'cock desert' - than in the bad place she came from. I want one of her, too.

I'm intrigued by the relationship between Lisa & Julia - of the ten (count 'em) couples in the complete family, this is the only one with no D/s element. They are equals almost from the start, becoming a vanilla lesbian couple in a wild D/s household - and both supposedly hetero in the beginning. Neat.

Really did not like the incest, thought it completely unnecessary. I can get that Cindy lusted after her older brother - but that he suddenly discovered that he returned it? Not so much. Including the parents? Yuck.

Some English nit-picks - 'discrete' appears a lot, when I'm sure you meant 'discreet'. You need to get the use of apostrophes right instead of sprinkling randomly - look it up, get it right, it's irritating as fuck, when the rest is so good.

5*, every chapter, thanks for sharing this, and for free. too!

Dixon (UK)

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Thank you, Sir. After reading the comments throughout, I'm off to read WBDP. I expect I'll be thanking you there too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .WOW ! I read over 2 million words of your writing - ALMOST. I did do a lot of skimming, finding the repetition In POV narrative and sex scenes boring. Why twice ? I am a frusturated writer and am in awe of you, DEAR AUTHOR ! All 5 stars ! THANK YOU.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

Thank you oh so much for this great, well written and presented tale of Scott and Julia and company. I guess you could say I am a member of the million word club, having read every bit of this story. I am both sad and joyful at its coming to an end. Sad because I have grown fond of the characters and circumstances, but joyful that you continue to write and make it look so darned easy. (when I know it ain't). I started reading this story at the conclusion of the Beth Wilson stories (Which I am dying for you to continue) and love the tie ins to the Voyage and Descent. I am off to read the WBDP stories and the Cuckold story regarding Richard as they all tie into the Wilson/Rivers continuum. I am also reading the My Husband Fucked Me Over story and am eager to see what happens with Samantha now that Ransom has been dispatched. In all of Literotica, you are my favorite author. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous