A Taste of Slavery Ch. 68

Story Info
Wendy's story continues and a conclusion of sorts.
15k words
4.85
12.1k
11

Part 67 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

This is the final chapter of A Taste of Slavery, sort of. I'm sure the characters will appear elsewhere at some time, as long as I keep writing BDSM. There is a bit of explanation at the end which I think is enlightening, talking about my writing process somewhat. I think you'll enjoy it. This chapter contains, oral, anal, lesbian, interracial and group sex. Congratulations to anyone who read the whole thing - it's over a million words long.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 68 - Wendy, pt 2 and Conclusion

SCOTT

I was slowly waking up the following morning, still feeling pretty whipped from the last two weeks. It seemed I hadn't slowed down at all. Lucia delivering, the wedding, two weeks of work. It was a lot. I was looking forward to a fairly lazy day. Almost as soon as my eyes were open, someone was sucking my knob. I looked down to see Becky working it over, and doing a damn fine job of it as well. She soon had me hard and ready.

I pulled her up to my face and whispered, "You want to get fucked already?"

"No. Julia didn't get fucked last night and she should get a turn."

I looked at Julia, who was still slumbering beside me.

"Julia's still asleep."

"Do you think she'll stay asleep after she feels your prick nudging her pussy? She would have loved to fuck you last night. I know how much she misses you."

"How do you know that?"

"She talks about you constantly. You can hear the love and adoration in her voice every time she speaks of you."

I kissed her. "You are adorable."

I turned over on my side and pulled Julia against me, began nuzzling her neck and kissing the nape, nipping the trapezius muscle which always gave her goose bumps.

"Mmm. Can I help you, Master," Julia said, sleepily.

"Becky suggested you might want to be fucked this morning."

"Becky is a smart girl, Master. Your slave would love to be fucked."

"How and where?"

"Riding you and in my cunt."

"Becky did all the work. I'm ready to ride."

Julia rolled over and mounted me, sliding down as if we'd engaged in foreplay for an hour. She sighed and started riding me, up and down.

Julia saw Becky lying there watching us and said, "Master has a mouth that can be put to good use, Becky."

"May I, Scott?" She asked.

"Of course."

She got over me facing Julia and since Julia was doing most of the work at the other end, I could concentrate on the furry, furrowed, folds above my mouth. She was soon dripping liquid honey. I couldn't see squat, but I could feel them leaning towards each other and hear the kissing and soft moans as they played above me.

Becky spasmed at about the same time as Julia, one clenching my cock in velvet covered steel, the other drizzling more liquid on my tongue. The Impulse e-stim device seemed to be working well. Two weeks with it and Julia's cunt seemed tighter in her grip as she orgasmed. Both of them climaxed again, Julia three times, Becky twice before I arched upward into Julia's cunt and jetted my load deep inside. Julia invited Becky to clean her after Julia cleaned me. Becky was not shy in sucking my cum from Julia's cunt.

As big as the bed is, it wasn't big enough for our activities not to waken Lisa and Rhonda, so they'd entertained themselves as well. We were all lying limply after, breathing hard and relaxing before we had to get up. We heard the baby monitor announcing Lucas was ready for breakfast.

"I'll get him," Becky said, jumping up.

"Do you know how to change his diaper?" Julia asked.

"I was changing my youngest brother's diaper when I was twelve. He's twelve now." She disappeared.

I stroked Julia's cheek. "When you cum, there's a noticeable difference in your pussy's grip on my prick. Two weeks and it seems maybe ten percent tighter. The Impulse seems to be working. I noticed it last night with Lisa too."

"A warning, sir. Becky was a squirter once," Lisa said. "Rhonda got a mouthful again."

"What caused it? Anal play, the Impulse?"

"No, Master," Julia replied. "I was trying to show Becky what being a slave was like. Lisa was riding her face and she had to concentrate on licking her while Rhonda was pleasuring Becky. When Becky asked to cum, I wouldn't let her. She held off for about five minutes when she levitated off the bed even though her hands and feet were tied. It was a very powerful orgasm, sir. She hasn't squirted since, but we should be aware it could happen."

"Are you and Rhonda still squirting when you use the Impulse?"

"Yes, sir. It varies in volume and intensity, but we still use it outside, or with a couple towels on the bed."

Becky returned with Lucas. "Diaper changed, all ready for breakfast." She handed him to Julia who put him to her breast. Becky got back on the bed, kissing each of us.

"I'm not the world's best cook," Becky said, "but I can fry an egg okay. Fried eggs for breakfast?"

"We'll help," I said. "We need to mix up solid food for Lucas."

We all padded to the kitchen. Lisa started on the baby food, I put on an apron and started frying up bacon. Rhonda made toast and put out cheese slices, and Becky started on the fried eggs.

"An apron, Scott?" Becky giggled.

"How often have you fried bacon while nude?" I asked.

"Never."

"Talk to me after you've had hot bacon grease spatter on your private parts."

"Do you have another apron?" Becky asked.

I grabbed another one from the pantry and tossed it to her. "With age comes wisdom, child," I said. "Don't make fun of your elders."

As it turned out, Becky was reasonably good at making fried eggs over easy and we made fried egg, cheese and bacon sandwiches on toast, then cleaned up.

"What were your plans for today, Master?" Lisa asked as we cleaned.

"As much rest as possible, maybe sit in the hot tub awhile, swim a few laps for exercise."

"I hope fucking is on the agenda?" Becky said. "I've really enjoyed the fucking."

"Fucking is always on the agenda," Julia said. "The only question is how much you're willing to work for it."

"As hard as I must," Becky said.

"Master, I'd like to suggest we go out for dinner at Luigi's tonight," Julia said. "I told Becky to bring something nice to wear."

"Are you willing to wear the Silhouette's tonight while we dine?"

"We only have three, sir," Julia said. "I think Becky should wear one as well."

"You can wear the Impulse," I told her.

"You want me to squirt at Luigi's?" Julia asked. "I would if you wanted me to, Master."

"We'll only use the vibrating function."

Julia smiled. "The cleaning staff might have some extra mop up to do on our chairs, sir."

"We'll warn Sharon."

"This will certainly be a fun night," she said. "Becky, before we go outside, we need to trade up another size in anal plugs."

"Okay, whatever you say."

Rhonda and I cracked a bottle of wine and took it and four glasses outside after they told me Becky drank it as well. In fifteen minutes, Julia and and Becky joined us. I was in the hot tub, the others were swimming laps. Julia was carrying the Impulse as well. She handed me the remote.

"Do you want to do the honors, Master?" Julia asked.

"You've been doing fine on your own," I answered. "You may continue to do so."

Julia had Becky insert it in her cunt, accompanied by a few licks and kisses to the same area, found her favorite vibration and lay down in a lounge. She told Becky to lick her cunt now, and that she was going to squirt in her face later. She'd try to warn her, but be prepared. Becky began licking Julia's cunt. As far as I knew, none of the women particularly enjoyed being squirted in the face and I wondered what Becky would do. Before turning the e-stim on, Julia told her to move back as otherwise, Becky would be shocked. She started the electronic pulses, spending six minutes at each level, before raising it to the next. Just as with every other time I'd seen it, Julia started shaking during the e-stim, the shaking becoming worse at each level.

"Be ready," Julia warned before going to the third. "I usually squirt any time after this."

She bumped it up a level and was shuddering like she was freezing to death.

"I'm cumming," Julia moaned as she started to squirt. Becky tried to catch it, but it was going everywhere. Mostly, it went all over her face, soaking her. Julia went up to the next level and more came out, not as copious as before, nor did it shoot as far. Becky leaned in trying to get more of it in her mouth. I think she would have covered Julia's cunt if she weren't worried about getting shocked. Julia turned it on the highest level, looking as if she were having a seizure, and squirted again, less than the first time and more than the second. Six minutes on the last setting and her thirty minutes was up. She called Becky to her and told her to do what she could to clean her up. Becky did exactly that, lapping every drop she could find on Julia's skin.

"Rhonda, you're next. Let's see if you can give Becky a little of what she gave you."

"Yes, Domina."

Rhonda took her place on the lounge and went through the exact same process with almost the same results, except she only squirted once on the fifth level. Becky was again drenched, and cleaned up afterward.

Lisa did hers next. Lisa didn't squirt, she just got very soggy, cum running down under the chair like she was drizzling. She was, by far, the easiest for Becky to clean up after. Becky wanted to try the Impulse next. Julia helped insert the double egg in her cunt, teasing and licking her clit as she did, making Becky cum. Julia showed her how it operated, told her to find her favorite vibration pattern before turning on the electronic stimulation.

"Go slowly, spend two or three minutes at each electronic level before going to the next. If it hurts, turn it off. We don't want to torture you. You won't necessarily squirt, so don't worry if you don't."

"Okay."

I was surprised when Julia stayed seated at Becky's feet. I guess she decided she could take it if Becky had. Becky found her vibration pattern which was the same as Julia's. She started on the stimulation. Like all the others, she started shaking as soon as she turned it on.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped and squirted, fairly weakly, splashing Julia's cunt. She left it on that level for a couple minutes, then cranked it up a notch, squirting on Julia's stomach. Julia started rubbing it in to her skin, while stroking Becky's thigh, ignoring the tingling in her hand from the juice.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me," Julia said.

On the third level, Becky shot high enough and far enough to cover Julia's tits. Becky was exclaiming, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God" as the fluid flew through the air. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Julia let it wash over her, spreading it around like suntan lotion.

"Cum for me," she said.

When Becky raised the level again, it hit Julia in the face and she closed her eyes. It was coming in pulses, like sperm from my cock, jet, jet, jet.

"One more, baby, one more level. Cum, dear."

Becky bumped it up again, started screaming, loud enough the neighbors probably heard, but not in pain, quaking from side to side, squirting like an unmanned fire hose, waving around as her torso convulsed with her movements, so hard it cleared the top of Julia's head when it was aimed at her, otherwise shooting all over the patio. I don't know where all the fluids had come from. I'd never seen anything like it. The other two slaves were watching in amazement too. I don't think anyone had seen anything like it.

"Turn it off, Becky," Julia ordered, and she obeyed, still shaking, but gradually coming to rest with independent shudders making her tremble from time to time.

Julia started lapping at the soaked mess of Becky's cunt. She was still working at it five minutes later. Julia was soaked from head to crotch like being caught in a sudden rain shower.

"Did that feel good?" Julia asked.

"I don't know," Becky whispered. "It was certainly different. But it was almost too hard."

"Don't turn it up that high if it's too much."

"It didn't hurt, exactly. Just too intense."

"From now on, I'll control it. Don't use it without me."

"Okay."

Julia stroked Becky's cum soaked face and hair. "Good girl," she said and Becky beamed.

Fuck! Dollars to donuts, Becky was another slave. The only thing she wasn't doing was calling Julia Domina yet. It was only a matter of time. They went into the pool together and helped rinse each other off. Julia finger fucked her to a couple orgasms as a reward for being so good.

It turned out, Becky was insatiable. When she thought I'd be ready to fuck again, she was sucking my cock, getting me hard enough to fuck. She rode me to several shattering climaxes before I arched up into her body, sending a torrent of cum into her. An hour later, she had me ready to fuck Lisa again. By lunch she had me fucking Julia. But it wasn't just me. She was fucking anything that moved. Rhonda was working out on the heavy bag, punching and kicking. Becky asked her for a lesson, and inside fifteen minutes, they were on the mat, rolling around, faces buried in each other's cunt.

Lisa was swimming laps and Becky waited for her at the end of the pool and when Lisa touched the edge, Becky grabbed her hair and pulled Lisa's face into her pussy. After Becky orgasmed, they swapped places. Julia and I were sitting on the edge of the spa cooling off a little and Becky started lapping at Julia's folds while she fondled my package. It's how I ended up fucking Julia before lunch. While I was fucking Julia, the baby monitor went off.

"Just keep fucking your wife, Scott. I've got the baby."

Becky scurried off to get Lucas, bringing him out on the patio with some food after changing his diaper. She fed him while Rhonda and Lisa got food for the rest of us.

After everyone sated their hunger, Becky handed me Lucas. "Hold your son a little bit," she said.

While I held him, she started sucking my cock again. When I was hard, she yelled to Rhonda, "He's up again. You want some of this, Rhonda."

"No thanks, I'm good."

Becky mounted me with Rhonda's complicity and with my son held between us, she fucked me. I had very little to do with it, contributing only the sperm when I gasped and pumped once to fill her again.

When my withering root fell out of her cunt, she went to Julia, sunning herself on a lounge and asked her if she wanted any of the cum dripping from her cunt. When Julia smiled and said yes, Becky spread her legs over the lounger and dropped her pussy over Julia's mouth until she orgasmed twice more. She tried to get another rise out of me after Lucas was put back in the nursery.

"Stop," I ordered as she bobbed up and down my cock, which felt chapped. "Just stop. We've got at least seven or eight more hours left of the day, including a nice dinner tonight. I don't want to keel over of exhaustion by four in the afternoon. One might almost think you'd taken out an insurance policy on me and were trying to fuck me to death."

Becky grinned up at me from between my legs. "I heard you were in LA without your slaves for a couple weeks. I thought you'd want to catch up on what you missed."

"You can't catch up on missed fucking. At least I can't. I'm not sure about you."

For the rest of the afternoon, she left me alone, though she still managed to cajole the three slaves into brief bouts of sexual play.

Julia and Lisa were sitting with me in the hot tub later in the afternoon. Rhonda appeared to be giving Becky another lesson. At least it wasn't disintegrating into another pussy fest.

"Are you sure her primary job was pizza delivery and not making five porno films a day?"

They both laughed. "She's just a young, high energy person with the momentary freedom to do what she wants sexually, sir," Lisa said. "Who knows if she'll ever get the opportunity to be so free again. Boys, girls, she's got it all at the moment and she was going through a dry spell."

"She's really stepped up and helped out, Master. You've seen how she is with Lucas. She worked for us all afternoon yesterday and did a bang up job. Even Shasta agrees she's a good asset and Janet will be going on maternity leave in a couple months. You know there's a good chance our business will explode as soon as a few eyeballs are on it. She's become an excellent cunt licker in a remarkably short time. Took to cock sucking lessons like a duck to water. She even managed to get all of you down without ever deep throating anyone before yesterday. She's trying to make herself useful and fit in. You can tell how much she wants to please."

"You've hired her, haven't you?"

"Yes," Julia said. "She starts a week from Monday. I like her. She's obviously fun."

"To what purpose?" I asked. "I know what you're thinking. I can see it myself. She's probably sex slave material. I can almost hear the Mistress in her sentence when she talks to you. But we can't have another sex slave. NO. N-O. Four is too many, for me anyway. Maybe Brianna could take more, but I'm only one man, not superman."

"If you don't think we can accept her, perhaps Jerry, Chen or even Sarah would take her, sir. All she needs is a little training and she'd be perfect for anyone looking for a slave who can handle cock or cunt. Sarah said she's looking into acquiring a woman. Janet can probably use an extra hand when the baby comes and she's obviously good with kids."

"Then one of them can train her. If you want to hire her for your business, I have no say in that, but I don't want a junior GI slave in training running around every evening and weekend. It's too much."

"As you wish, Master," Julia replied. "She won't be invited back for play after this weekend. Only work."

"As long as we understand one another. Lisa, you're in agreement?"

"Your word is law, sir. I'll do whatever you say."

She still managed to fuck me one more time before we went out when she was showering with me. Julia was right. Becky was adorable and eager and so damn cute. She was tiny enough that when she got me hard, she climbed up my body and lowered herself over my shaft while the water poured over us. I'd fucked in the shower before, but always with the woman bent over. With her naked soapy tits rubbing against my chest and bouncing up and down. It only took five minutes before I closed my eyes, groaned and felt her take another load of cum. I'd be lucky if I made it out of the weekend alive.

We had to get all the baby things together to take to my parents. They were looking after Lucas tonight and agreed to drop him off tomorrow before they went to church. Becky was surprised when the others dressed and they didn't wear underwear especially given what they were wearing, which was all pretty tarty. Clothes only long enough to cover their vaginal slave jewelry and barely covering their breasts. They either had deep plunges, high slits, low backs or some other form of hinting at the bareness and beauty underneath. She decided to copy their example and her breasts bounced freely under her frock.

The last time the girls had been to Luigi's had been with Bill and Regina and more than the usual antics had taken place, smoothed over with some of Bill's money. I'd heard all about it and found it enjoyable to listen to the tales as poor Regina had been quite a slut, even licking our favorite waitress, Sharon, at the table. The long table cloths kept other dining guests from specifically seeing the sex under the table, but not long enough they hadn't known there was sex occurring under the table.

After dropping off Lucas at the parents with his food and everything else they needed, we drove to the restaurant. While still in the car, I personally inserted the Silhouette in each of the women with the exception of Julia, who got the Impulse.

"Have you ever cum in front of a room full of people?" I asked Becky.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers