A Taste of Slavery Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mouth is available, slave," I said. "Don't let it go to waste."

"Yes, Master. My pleasure."

They both rode me, just as they'd done yesterday morning but in reverse. I was tasting my sweet wife, my first slave, while our little fireball of a guest rode my cock. It took a long time to extract my cum. I was actually surprised I had any left since Friday night, but it had been three hours since the last time. My body must have been working overtime to make it. I left a surprising amount in her, which I discovered when I decided to clean her myself. Despite the cream pie, she tasted delightful. Julia cleaned me off.

We were cuddled together on the bed, basking in the aura and relaxation of completed and wonderful sex, prime fucking, all three of us replete.

Becky said, "I suppose if I got a girlfriend, I wouldn't have to start birth control again."

As relaxed as I was, it took about ten seconds for that sentence to impinge on my actual, conscious, wide awake, logical brain.

"What?"

"Birth control. I won't need it if I get a girlfriend. You know, no sperm."

"You're not on birth control now?"

"No."

Julia was starting to catch up. "You told me you were on the pill with your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, but we broke up like, ten weeks ago. I don't have health insurance and it was too much of an expense to keep it up when I wasn't having sex anymore."

"You just had unprotected sex with me, multiple times over two days?"

"But it was only a couple days," Becky said. "I've missed a day of taking a pill, had sex and didn't get pregnant. If I'd kept having sex with you, I would have gone back on the pill. When I came here on Wednesday, I was only expecting to have sex with women. It's not that big of a deal, really."

"How long since you've had your period, Becky?" Julia asked.

"A couple weeks."

"Did you finish out your last pill prescription before you stopped taking them?"

"Yeah. I had maybe a weeks worth left. At the time, I thought I'd get another boyfriend fairly soon, but then I decided to take a break from sex and the pill. They say you shouldn't stay on it constantly."

"Did you know, Julia?" I demanded, wondering if this was her attempt to acquire another slave.

"No, Master. I didn't know. I didn't even know her last name, remember. She told me she'd been on the pill and I thought she still was. It wasn't critical when it was just us having sex with her."

"What wasn't critical?" Lisa said, standing at the door. "Could I get help putting away the groceries?"

"Did you know Becky wasn't on birth control?" I asked.

"She isn't? I thought she was," Lisa said, looking worried. Maybe as worried as I looked right now.

"Apparently not for nine weeks," I said, "since she wasn't having sex with men; before now anyway."

"Really guys," Becky said. "I don't think it's that big a deal. Don't you have to have sex during a particular time of the month to get pregnant?"

"Yeah," Julia said, "the five days right before ovulation, roughly two weeks from your last period."

Maybe Becky started to get a little worried. "I heard it wasn't that easy to get pregnant after you go off the pill," Becky said.

"If you're my age and have been on it for years," Lisa said. "I'm not sure it applies to twenty-four year olds in the prime of their child bearing years who haven't been on it that long."

"I'm sorry. I didn't even think it would be a problem. Didn't seem to be that big of a deal to me."

"If you are pregnant, at your age and without a partner, would you want to keep it?" I asked.

"I've never thought about it. I think I'd have a hard time killing a baby."

Christ. What the fuck were we going to do if she was pregnant.

"Becky," I said, "please do me a favor, pack up your things and leave. I really can't look at you right now and I need to think about the pickle we might be in."

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to cause any trouble. Honest. I just didn't think."

Julia kissed her. "Go on Becky. It would have been nice if you said something, but we should have asked too. We won't blame you without also blaming ourselves, but you really should go."

It only took her about ten minutes to gather her few things together and leave. She was crying as she left. I almost felt sorry for her, but how irresponsible she'd been not to say something. Julia was right though. We should have asked. We'd asked Wendy and Rhonda before having sex with them, but Wendy was a virgin and Rhonda a gold star lesbian. I hadn't expected them to be on birth control. Becky had been young and foolish thinking precautions weren't necessary because she was only hooking up for a couple days.

As we put groceries away, we talked. We talked some more when Rhonda woke up, and she said she was clueless also. We talked for hours on end for the rest of the week I was home. I think we all hoped Becky was right and we were blowing it all out of proportion. Becky called the day after she left and and asked if she still had a job. Julia assured her one thing had nothing to do with the other and she should have health insurance if she was pregnant. She was sobbing the whole time she was on the phone. I could hear her even though she was on the phone with Julia.

When Julia hung up, I asked, "How soon can a home pregnancy test determine pregnancy?"

"Fairly early, sir. The one I took to determine I was pregnant figured it out at about three weeks time. I think it can be as early as the first missed period."

"So if Becky had a period two weeks ago approximately, her next one would be in two weeks and she could take the test then? One week after she starts working with you?"

"Correct, sir."

"Am I correct in thinking she was in her fertile period when she was here."

Julia looked down. "Yes, Master, if she was right about the date of her period. Perhaps we should have tried for more details, but most women are fairly certain of their periods," she said softly. "I'm sorry, sir. I should have asked. It might have explained why she was so eager for sex. I'm always aroused near my ovulation."

"I should have asked, too. What can I say," I said ruefully. "I saw her in your video and thought, 'I have to have her.' I quit thinking afterward except with my dick. Not the first man to ever do so and likely, not the last either." I shook my head. "Whatever it is, we'll figure it out."

"I know you'll do the right thing, Master."

The week dragged on forever, nor was the one following in LA any shorter. It felt like I was watching the timer on a bomb, waiting for it to explode. I kind of skipped any opportunities for fucking while I was there. Thought my dick had gotten me into enough trouble recently. We talked every day I was gone. Julia told me Becky was doing well. Working very hard, perhaps trying to make up for not telling us she might be fertile. She hadn't even participated in any of the cum breaks, neither giving nor receiving, grabbing a quick bite and getting back to work as fast as she could.

The thing of it was, she was a very sweet girl. I liked her a lot when she was at the house. Eager to please, enthusiastic, energetic, laughing, teasing. She had a lot of very nice qualities. On Thursday night, Julia told me she'd purchased a pregnancy test and they'd use it tomorrow and let me know how it went. She said she was inviting Becky to stay for dinner if she was positive. We could talk when I got home. I canceled my participation in poker night. I was either going to be busy doing something which needed to be done, or so relieved I was going to get drunk.

Friday morning, at 7:50 AM, I received a text from Julia. It was short.

Becky's pregnant, Master.

******

JULIA

"So that's how we got the cat," I said. The cat was sleeping in the sun at the moment.

I was speaking to Sarah, seated in a chair across from me having her cunt licked by a truly magnificent slave. She was moaning, and with good reason. She was on her third orgasm in the last ten minutes.

I was also being attended to; by Sarah's new slave, Jiao. Jiao had just finished her training with Mistress Dark and Sarah had come down to Fresno to fetch her.

"How do you like her?" I asked Sarah.

"She's fantastic. This slave is amazing, as good as anyone I've ever had. How is Jiao?"

"Mistress Dark has always trained good slaves. If they can't lick cunt adequately, they'll never graduate and their asses are constantly burning from punishment."

"Tell me about it," Sarah said. "My one day with her was miserable."

Jiao paused in her licking. "Mistress underwent training with Mistress Dark?"

"Yes, Mistress Dark believes in order to be a good Mistress, you have to understand the slave mind, and the best way to understand the slave mind is to be one for a short while. She was a submissive herself once which is how she formed her beliefs. Before she trained me as a Mistress, I had to undergo one day as her slave. Now get busy. No one told you to stop licking Julia's cunt."

"Yes, Mistress." Her delicate tongue renewed its assault on my dewy folds.

"Where are the others anyway?" Sarah asked.

"Master and Lisa are on a date. Rhonda is grocery shopping. We buy a lot more groceries now. Four slaves, two of them pregnant, plus we try to provide lunch for the employees."

"How are the date nights going?"

"Well. It was a good plan. A lot of times we go dancing, now everyone has learned ballroom dancing. Master initially sent us to Club 65 for lessons, but when it became clear we wouldn't always get the windowless room so we could dance naked, Master started hiring Ricardo to come here on his two evenings off to teach us. In addition to his payments, Ricardo gets to fuck one of us. Rhonda has declared Ricardo is cunt worthy and even allows him to fuck her. She says he has great rhythm. She has three cunt worthy cocks now. Of course, with Lisa and Becky so pregnant now, he mostly fucks Rhonda or I."

"I'm so glad we all decided to stay in touch this time and not let all that time pass between speaking to each other," Sarah said.

"Me, too. As soon as Rhonda and Lisa said they'd met a girl who seemed interested in the D/s lifestyle, I thought I needed to meet her to see which she was. As soon as I found she was a submissive, I thought of you. You told me prior to our bonding ceremony you thought you should get a female slave as well as Ron. Will this little lesbian slut have to fuck Ron?"

"As you know, Ron's probably more interested in a male cock or ass than a female cunt, but he will do what I tell him, and if Jiao is not sufficiently pleasing, Ron might serve to punish her by giving her a nice portion of dick. How did you determine whether Jiao was Dominant or submissive?"

Jiao began licking me harder. Sounded like a punishment she was afraid of.

"The direct way."

"By asking her?"

"Hell no. On our date night, Rhonda and I went to her lesbian bar again. I asked her to point out the two she and Lisa had fucked when they there. They weren't there when we got there, but came in later. Rhonda spotted them immediately. I thought Jiao looked positively delicious. I went up to her and ordered her to remove her clothing immediately, and if it wasn't off in fifteen seconds, she'd receive a spanking on her naked ass. She was startled, of course, didn't even know who I was, though she recognized Rhonda. 'Can't we go to one of the private rooms?' She asked. 'Ten seconds,' I replied, looking at my watch. She hastily started removing her clothing, but the slave slut had on too many. She didn't make it in time.

"I pulled her over my lap, pulled down her panties and spanked her bare buns with the entire club looking on. Of course, everyone enjoyed the spectacle and were rooting for me to smack her harder. I gave her twenty-five swats. I then pointed out to all the women present how wet your new slave's cunt was. It took me maybe half a minute or less to finger fuck her to an orgasm. Then I had her get on her knees and lick me to two climaxes. Then I had her lick Rhonda and Rosalinda to a couple orgasms to top it off; again, in front of everyone in the club. If it had been a Dominant I'd ordered to strip, she probably would have slapped me, but Jiao obeyed like a slave, so I knew she was one. After Becky, I knew I couldn't possibly hint at even keeping her myself, but I told her to text you and tell you she was a slave in need of a Mistress. How did you decide you wanted to keep her?"

Sarah laughed. "Is that how it went, slave. You may pull your face out of Julia's cunt long enough to answer." Sarah moaned suddenly, cumming again.

"Yes, Mistress. It's as Domina said."

Sarah laughed again as Jiao began licking me some more.

"After you told me you had someone I might be interested in, I contacted her. We video chatted a few times to get to know one another a little better. Then I invited her up for a couple weeks to see how compatible we might be. Since it seemed we'd be a good match, I told her to give notice on her apartment and her job, and when she was free of both, she shipped her things to my house and I sent her to Mistress Dark's for a week. Since she was a lesbian, I wanted her exposed to cock because of Ron."

"She's a lovely girl and quite delightful. I was sure you'd enjoy her after her episode in the bar."

"So what else is new?" Sarah asked. "We heard about Regina, of course, because she's Ron's ex-wife, but not the juicy details. What went on with her?"

"After her week of slavery, she went about two months afterward, trying to reclaim her old life back. It didn't work; she was a slave now and knew she was. She tried submitting to Ed and Rob first, but later, she told me, 'They're just two big lugs who like to fuck. They didn't understand being a dominant nor my need to be a slave. It's not just keeping me naked and fucking me all the time. They fucked me all the time before and being naked didn't necessarily make me a slave, it just made me naked.'

"She was invited to William's house warming party. Bill had several naked slaves displayed around the house, demonstrating the various features Master had built into every room, about six of Brianna's, both of Sam's, and Evelyn. Evelyn was prominently displayed in the living room. While Regina was there, taking it all in, she abruptly took off her clothes in front of everyone and asked Bill to accept her submission. Bill was hesitant at first, but he and Evelyn talked it over for a few days and William finally agreed to accept Regina as his slave. He said Regina could help keep his house clean since he doesn't hire help for house cleaning, and it is a huge house He told Regina if she was going to be his slave this time, not to expect to abide by the same rules as she had last time. Evelyn was his wife and Regina was not, therefore he would be harder on her than Evelyn. She agreed to abide by whatever rules he wished to make for her.

"By the way, I should mention Bill was very happy with the house Master built him. Now he has two slaves and has many occasions to use the built in features to correct them.

"Of course, she quickly found how different her new slavery was from the first. The first thing he did, was explain how her head would be shaved. I suspected he was testing her resolve to become submissive and how she'd respond. She certainly squawked about it when he suggested it during her initial week. But she told Bill to cut her hair off. He had all her hair made into a wig, which she can wear when he's happy with her. If he's not, she goes bald. He has her shave her head every time she shaves her cunt. I haven't seen her hair longer than bristles ever since. She had to get the same slave piercings Evelyn has, plus he had 'Whore' tattooed on her mons to commemorate her first slave name. It's also clear Evelyn is top slave in every way. Unless Bill countermands her order, Evelyn may order Regina around. It means she gets the shit jobs around the house like cleaning bathrooms.

"Another thing he does is push them to be better or more pleasing than one another. They're each given a task first thing in the morning, both of them must perform. Whoever does the task best, such as suck his cock or shine his shoes, gets ten fewer spanks in the morning. The other one receives the additional ten the other didn't receive, in addition to their normal quota, and has to wear the Slave Trainer until the battery dies. Evelyn, being the more experienced slave and knowing her Master better, won most of the initial tasks, but Regina has started winning more frequently. Evelyn is still the winner most of the time, but she's been wearing a Slave Trainer more often. Despite the competitions between them, they've become great friends."

"Jiao, you hear that?" Sarah asked. "I think William has developed an excellent plan for making his slaves perform better. I believe I shall use a similar plan with you and Ron. You don't have to acknowledge verbally, just squeeze Julia's right tit if you understand."

Jiao grabbed my right breast, squeezing it. I orgasmed again, whimpering, excreting more cum on Jiao's tongue. When it finally ended, Sarah asked me an additional question.

"What happened to Ed and Rob?"

"It worked out fairly well for them. When Regina told them she she'd asked Bill to accept her slavery, they figured she'd sell the house as she'd be moving in with Bill. Regina hadn't married either of them and she'd paid all the bills while they lived there. They would need to look for a new place to live. It didn't happen. William didn't need Regina's money. It was put in trust for her, with William adding $500,000 a year to it in the event she ever wants to leave him. The trust is managed by Sam Evans and pays the mortgage payment on the house, insurance and taxes. Ed and Rob have to pay upkeep and utilities, but they make enough at their jobs to do that. They couldn't afford to live there otherwise."

Sarah was moaning through another orgasm, so her next question got delayed slightly.

"What are they doing for female companionship?"

"Actually, they started dating two of my employees, Charlotte and Melanie."

"Didn't Melanie have a boyfriend already? I thought she was practically engaged."

"She was. Funny story. You've seen the website for our furniture, haven't you?"

I sighed through another orgasm myself. Jiao's face was going to be very messy.

"Fuck, yes. Better than most porn sites I've seen. I think I need to order one of your beds, by the way. I'd really like the Alaskan King model since I have two slaves now, but I might need a larger bedroom first. I'll need to take some measurements."

"I'll work you a favorable discount. Anyway, Melanie didn't want her naked figure to be on the website the first day of shooting, so she wore this pretty little pink camisole/tap pants outfit. Of course, the website was a big hit and has a lot of looks. One day, her boyfriend heard about the naked slaves on our website from his buddies and he went to look at it. He didn't recognize Melanie from her naked pictures, because Sean did a good job of making sure we wouldn't be recognized. But he did recognize her outfit, because he gave it to her for Valentine's Day. He confronted her about it and she admitted to being the model in some of the photos, and that she helped make the furniture. She even told him about our cum breaks, and said she only ever received orgasms from females, and it meant nothing to her.

"It didn't matter what she said, he called her a whore and he left her anyway. For a month or so, she tried female companionship because she did like getting licked by us, but she's not really a lesbian. Lisa introduced her to Rob after Regina left and they started dating. Then Ed met Charlotte through Melanie, and they started dating. Now they're both living in Regina's old house with Ed and Rob along with Charlotte's child. I suspect it's a fairly open relationship with Rob and Ed fucking both of them, and probably making them fuck each other because they always did like watching girls fuck. I've never asked and they've never told me."