A Taxi Driver Tale - The Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you know what to do next," I grinned at her.

With minimal delay but an almost inevitable look of resignation she slid her gloved hands down the tops of my legs and took my girth in both of her hands. Slowly she lowered her head towards my crotch I would have preferred eye contact but that was soon forgotten as her lips pursed and timidly almost gently she ran her mouth over the tip of my enlarged dick. Her hands then ran parallel to me and her arms stretched out across the bed sheet behind me and she lowered her head further and further down taking in as much of me as she possibly could. My dick fully penetrating her young mouth on no time as her head came to rest in my lap.

At first it appeared that she had forgotten what to do, as she momentarily rested her head, the thought ran through my mind she had never sucked dick. Then her tongue sprung into life and she began working my manhood sucking hard and bobbing her hear up and down. After several minutes constant tongue action she began to quicken her stride and suck harder, Jenny apparently knew exactly what she was doing. I slapped the palm of my hand down on to the back of her neck and gripped her short hair style pulling her head back and she finally made eye contact for the, she sucked hard again as I pushed her head back down, the combination of the sensation and the look on her face with my cock sunk into that delightful little mouth was almost enough to have me cum there and then.

"Easy," I said as she frantically sucked hard on my dick. "I'll control if you don't mind."

I placed the palm of my hand on the back of her slender neck and began guiding and controlling her action, at first there was resistance but as I applied more pressure she subsided. Her short hair style resulted in some lack of control, unlike one of more recent conquests in the back of the cab who had worn her hair in a pony tail, resulting in ultimate control.

After 5 minutes or so of her energetic oral stimulation I could feel by balls tighten as I approached climax. I began to speed up my control over her, bobbing her head, pushing my crotch high causing her to wretch and choke a little though in time she accommodated and complied by sucking and tonguing harder at my shaft. My guess being that Jenny believed if I blew my load now she could expect a speedy conclusion to the situation in which she found herself.

I pulled her head back by what hair I could grab and she gasped, sensing what would happen next. I stood and began wanking my erect cock, slightly red at the base from Jenny's bright red lipstick.

"Open wide; I wanna see you swallow this."

"No please god no," she begged. "Please don't make me taste it."

"In what scenario were you never gonna taste it." I sneer, "Even if I unloaded over your tits"

My right hand pumping my dick over her I yanked her head back, as she reached out tried her best to push me away, fortunately I stood my ground and kept my grip on her, she flailed just as I felt my ejaculate ready to explode managing to get her to face me as I unloaded a heavy blast of thick white cum all over her neck, watching it run down her neck over her chest and between her exposed cleavage.

As a small trickle ran down my shaft I ran my forefinger up my length gathering the wasted deposit onto my finger.

Jenny looked up at me with disgust, disgust at what she had just done and what I had tried to do. It was not nice to be refused. She made to wipe her neck and breast.

"LEAVE IT!!" I hollered, and held out my fingers running wet with my own juice.

"Leave it and taste this...you posh little bitch."

"No...no..." She protested, shaking her head.

By the neck line of her vest I grabbed her and pulled her to her feet, the cum on her tits liquefying and seeping down the front of her vest and bra, she stared at me defiantly once again. As she did I ran my still wet fingers across her firmly closed lips.

"Taste that or its not gonna go well for you from here."

Jenny meekly ran her tongue over the minimal deposit I smeared over her lips, looking disgusted even as she did that

"Vodka," I said picking the bottle from the bed.

Jenny refused to drink further. Standing there consciously pulling her skirt straight and then idly tugging at the hem of her vest top attempting to cover her perfectly toned stomach.I note the little wet patch seeping through her black vest.

"Had a feeling you couldn't be trusted" I say as much to myself as to her as I walked around her and picked up the holdall from the bed. Thumbing the zipper I glanced up at her, again the now familiar hands on hips defiant stance.

"Oh should I be apologizing," she sarcastically responds..

"You should think carefully how you behave" I offer staring into her pale blue eyes. Unzipping the holdall I reach in and took out a pair of steel handcuffs, I threw them at her "Now put these on."

"Wh...What... no, you must be joking "Her composure wavered and she nervously laughed. "This is fucking over... I'm leaving right now, you can't do this to me, I sucked your cock, I tasted you're cum... that's pay back... now you let me go"

"No chance," I state. "I've only just begun with you, this is just the start... cuff yourself."

From the sleeve of my jacket I slip a 5 inch knife keeping my arm at my side hand turned inwards the blade protruded in the palm of my hand "Do it now."

"No...No oh my god, please...please don't," a tear rolled down her face as she held the cuffs in front of her "I can't, I can't do this... why do you want to handcuff me?"

Evenn as she protested subconsciously or through fear I saw her slip the clasp of the cuff over the fish net glove on her right wrist and fastened it tightly. She then awkwardly placed her free left hand into the cuffs as she looked up at me. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I can."

I watched as she secured her own wrists tightly with the cuffs, her hands now restrained in front of her. I discreetly stowed the knife back into the cuff of my jacket. Walking towards her as she faces me, her back to the burgundy floor to ceiling curtains. Reaching to her left I pull at the cord that opens the curtains she flinched then looked back to see that rather than a window behind the curtains there was only a further wall. Jenny gasps given that she couldn't have failed to notice that affixed to the wall were a number restraints and harnesses.

Before she could act I grabbed her around the waist and slammed her back against the wall unintentionally winding her as I do so which to my benefit. With Jenny temporarily at least immobilising I quickly pull her cuffed wrists high above her head and at her full arm's length hook the cuffs onto one of a row of hooks that were bolted an inch or so apart in a vertical row near the top of the wall. Looking down I could see that even at full stretch her booted feet barely the floor

Reaching to her waist and midriff I pulled the first restraint around her, effectively a corset held securely to the wall that strapped around her body holding her to cool surface of the wall. She began to struggle now as air filled her lungs; groaning finding her arms stretched tight and her body held firmly to the wall.

Dropping to my knees in front of her I position her ankles at a spreader bar bolted at its centre point to the lower part of the wall. Its restraint mechanisms working in the same manner as the hand cuffs, before Jenny can appreciate what's happening I lock the clasp firmly over the ankle of her left Boot and then secured the right. Her fishnet covered thighs now spread-eagled and her ankles as firmly secured to the the wall as the rest of her young body.

"Fuck no, what are you?" she protests, I was beginning to tire of that voice. "Let me down you cunt...Let me fucking down."

I stepped back a few paces, in order to view my capture, somewhat amusingly framed by the lank curtains that hung on the wall either side of her. Still dressed the way that I'd met her, my spoilt little rich girl looked to all purposes like the one of the cheap worthless who're I'd usually pay for gratification.

Returning to the bag I removed 2 more items, before approaching the now helpless Jenny as she attempted desperately to see what I next had in mind.

"Please..." She begged as my hands reached around her neck. "Please...noo...please."

I fastened the wide posture collar around her elegant long neck, her short blonde hair sat just spilling over the rear of the collar, symmetrically cut her hair fell longer at the front I noticed for the first time as her head was now held firm to attention, not unlike the rest of her body.

Her pale blue eyes outlined with heavy dark makeup stared into me as she unexpectedly spat in my face. Resisting every urge not to strike her hard across her face I simply wiped her spit from my face before I lifted to her eye level my final toy. Her eyes widened as she no doubt recognised the ball gag.

"This makes sure you won't try that little trick again... Oh look its red... matches your slutty little costume," I mocked.

Every muscle in her body attempted to break free from where she was held to the wall in this run down hotel room, as I threaded the straps of the gag through her hair and around the back of her head. She shook her head in refusal every part of her body thrashed at her restraints but her mouth remained tightly shut refusing to betray her.

I positioned the ball against her lips, the once bright red stark lipstick had now all but smeared away, mostly over the girth of my dick I reminisced as I thought back to what had been an expertly delivered blow job, just a pity I wasn't going to find out if this little slut fucked as expertly, not of her own free will at least.

Stood close and facing her with my left hand over Jenny's mouth, the ball of the gag positioned ready I stroked down the side of her face over the neck collar and over her exposed cleavage, my cum now drying on her pale skin. As my hand passed her left breast I caressed and squeezed the ample rounded globe for the first time, the bra holding her breast firm but at her age I would guess that that even removed of underwear both her breasts would hold pert and firm, something I planned to discover.

For now my hand ran further south over the corset fixing her to the cold damp wall and over the waist band of the loose tartan mini skirt. Running my hand down her right thigh as I came to the hem of the small pleated skirt my hand slipped under it. Her legs held apart and at the same time held down by the spreader bar she attempted to bring her knee up but was unable. Her breath was hitched and heavy, warm air spilling over my left hand clamped against her set jaw.

"Ssssscchttttuuuuuuppp!" She protested through her still clamped tight mouth, as my thumb now toyed with the outline of her satin underwear. Cupping my fingers over the front of her briefs I pulled with force and the flimsy item tore from her body.

Snapping free its elastic dug into her thigh and arse "Shiiit!!" was the last word she uttered as I slammed the ball gag into her mouth which had finally betrayed her. Dropping the now worthless scrap of material that had covered her modesty to the floor I used both hands to secure the gag tightly around the back of her head. Through muffled cries and wide eyes Jenny continued to attempt to plead with me.

Stood in front of her admiring her peril I watched as her eyes darted left to right, there was still defiance etched on her face despite her mouth being distorted around the red ball of the gag ,as she finally quietened. Occasionally she would test her restraints pull downwards with her arms attempt to bring her shoulders forward or move her legs but all in vein. I removed my jacket and slung it over the chair next to the bed. I saw her scan my powerful frame. I wasn't heavily built but I looked after myself flexing my arm muscles and puffing out my chest I leered at her "Ready to play bitch?"

Suddenly a foreign sound echoed through the room as a mobile rung on a real tone tune, a fast paced dance number, as it paused and rung again I returned to my jacket, taking Jenny's mobile which I had forgotten all about. The caller display on the rose gold iPhone simply read, "GREG."

I could see her looking "Who's Greg?" I asked.

"Mruuuughgghboyyyhfreettt" she tried to speak through the ball gag.

"Lover boy," I mocked. "He's wondering where his little slut got to no doubt."

The phone continued to ring, again although knowingly her salvation was impossible Jenny wrestled in her restraints as I tapped a finger against the green call answer button.

"Hey there babe where are you?" Came the voice over the phone,, "You missed our set we were freaking awesome."

"Freaking awesome" I coldly replied. I could see the look of desperation in Jenny's eyes as I paced in front of her the phone pressed to my ear.

"Hey man, who the fuck are you?" Greg's, I now discerned wannabe American Accent blurted out, "Where's Jenny?"

"You know Greg, Jenny's been with me tonight... told me all about your rock band delusions how you always put them before her," I goaded.

"Let me speak to her," Greg demanded.

"See thats tricky ...your Jenny...I mean my Jenny she's a little tied up at the moment, she can't come to the phone... don't worry though I'm about to take care of her."

As she stood tethered to the wall Jenny began to scream through the gag and thrash as hard as she could at her restraints.

"What's that noise?" a now increasingly frantic Greg enquired.

"That's your Jenny about to experience the time of her life," I mocked and immediately cancelled the call.

"Uuuuuuuuffuuufkinnncuuuunntttt!" Jenny screamed as I went to power down the phone. Just as I was about to a thought struck me. I searched the phones applications and switched on the camera setting. Ensuring that I managed to get all of her in the photo I captured an image of Jenny trussed and spread-eagled against the wall, bound and gagged in her knee boots, fish net stockings, short skirt and skimpy top. I smiled as I viewed it, attaching the photo to an SMS message; as I typed and talked out loud;

GREG THIS IS WHAT U R MISSING OUT ON. LUV JEN. X

Adding in a telephone number to the message I hit send.

Guessing what I had done Jenny began to frantically protest once again; Deleting the photo and the sent message I powered down the phone and flung it across the room.

"Where were we?" I said as I stepped back up to Jenny. There was a mix of fear and resignation on her face now looking up her fists remained clenched. Whatever it was I was about to do, Jenny had realised she was merciless to stop. "Personally Jenny I think we've been flirting long enough."

I knelt before Jenny knowing due to the limitations enforced by the neck collar she could no longer see me. Placing my hands just above her ankle restraints on the back of her calves I caressed her booted legs, I've always had a thing for knee boots and felt myself harden as I continued running my hands up the rear of her legs past the knee and lingering on the backs of her well toned thighs, her muscles tightening as I progressed my hands over her.

The rough texture of her fishnet stockings felt good against her firm legs and then the soft lace effect top served as a prelude to the first touch of skin as both my hands ran around from the back to the front of her thighs and I lifted tartan skirt with my thumbs. My eyes now level with her exposed vagina, the nature of her leg restraint parted her plump little pussy lips slightly, her mound was perfectly compact and to my surprise was clean shaven. The thought couldn't help cross my mind as to how many had been here before me? Had Greg?

I leant forward and extended my tongue, sliding my hands around on to her toned ass cheeks I clasped them hard as I pressed my tongue against her, I felt her stiffen in her restraints as I begun lapping at her opening. She tasted divine. Moving hands swiftly around to assist Jenny let out muffled whimpers through the gag as I parted her lips further and rimmed the inside of her. I could hear her cuff pull hard at the hook that held them, felt her legs and lower abdomen attempt to escape my intrusion.

For several minutes I knelt there tasting her clean little cunt while she struggled above me. As I lapped my tongue darted across her clit occasionally I felt her involuntary quiver as I lapped at this most sensitive area. Withdrawing my tongue I continued to manipulate her clit with my fingers as slowly I rose until I stood before her my right hand still constantly stimulating her.

Making eye contact she shook her head, her pale blue eyes wide as I increased my pace with my two fingers now buried deep in her, muffled whimpers still continued as she was held tight by her restraints whilst I invaded her. Feeling her clit even more pronounced as I continued to explore I entered a 3rd finger into her cupping and grasping at her. Her moans and groans became more vocal, as I pressed further and more frantically into her body with my fingers.

"I'm gonna make you cum," I whispered into her ear as I pressed myself against her. Shaking her head in defiance once I continued to goad her body to betray her. I was aching to enter her myself but knew there would be plenty of opportunity. I pushed my fingers further up her pressing my thumb externally on her mound which begun to twitch and convulse at my abuse.

"NO! NO! NO!" She wailed into the gag as her the fingers on her clamped hands tightened. Her legs pulled upwards on their restraints. Her eyes, glazed with tears, now started to roll backwards in her head as I continued my persistent intrusion. I could feel her juices beginning to flow as her cunt tightened further around my fingers. What protest her restraints allowed had now subsided but her young form body convulsed and shook now as she fought a new sensation building in her. I could feel my fingers cramp from the constant momentum but she was close so I persisted.

Her round breasts held in place by her vest top heaved as she struggled for breath, not assisted by the existence of the ball gag. Still I goaded her clit, my thumb pressed over her now constantly toying with her as stood in such close proximity to her breathing in the smell of her body my head nuzzled into her shoulder I bit at the exposed skin of her neck and left shoulder.

"PLEEESSHHH SHHTOP, PLEEESSHHH!!" Her head shook once more as she attempted to crane her neck back against the collar she wore. Her whole body tightened and she convulsed, again and again. Pulling at her restraints it was as if her body would explode. I pressed harder and faster, continuing my momentum. Her eyes showed signs of fear, confusion as they rolled in her head. Sweat built on her forehead, and beads of sweat appeared running between the stains left from the earlier cum deposited across her chest, beads of sweat rolling between those perfect breasts.

Breasts that rose and fall quicker and quicker with every involuntary convulsion I was driving her brain through her body make on the constant intrusion come stimulation. And then as I took my head from her shoulder I looked into those pale blue eyes practically lost now in the back of her skull as somewhere she gave in, the tension in her body subsided and I felt a warmth and wetness spill down my fingers and down the tops of her toned legs.

I stepped back immediately, her whole chest still heaving, fingers extended above bound wrists. Reaching to her side I hurriedly unclasped the fasteners on the side of her tartan skirt and pulled the wrap around garment from her waist, she barely noticed caught in the conflict of her heavy climax. I wiped my hand in her skirt and cast it aside.

Sitting down on the bed I looked up at her once more, and appreciated the spectacle, juices had run down her leg and at the inside leg the tops of her stockings were visibly damp and moist. She looked at me and I started laughing, "Bet you never expected that did you, you rich little fucking slut"