A Taxi Driver Tale - The Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and approached her; reaching around her neck I undid the neck posture collar and her head rolled forward. Pulling at the fastening of the ball gag. She slurped heavily but a stream of saliva fell from her bowed head to the carpet.

"I'll keep this off if you keep fucking silent" I warned.

Jenny nodded no doubt as desperate to breathe freely as anything else.

"Weren't expecting that were you?" I mocked again. "Little bit excited by your situation I'd suggest."

"You bastard," she sobbed as she caught her breath "Why...Why are you doing this?"

"You have a short memory... your Mums car... drink driving... smashing in to my car... any of that ring any bells."

"That has nothing to do with what you're putting me through."

"It has everything to do with what I'm putting you through... might I remind you that you came here of your own free will performed oral sex on me and have just performed like a bitch in heat... you wanted this as much as you offered yourself to solve your plight."

Still hung there she began to sob "It's not... it's not... I didn't want to..."

Getting up off the bed I approached her, crouched m and removed the pin that held the Spreader Bar to the wall then reaching up I unhooked her wrists, she looked at me almost expectantly. Unbuckling the corset I stepped back and on her tired legs she tried to move forgetting that the Spreader Bar prevented her from walking. She stumbled past and fell heavily onto her knees. Smirking I turned and picked her up under the arms lifting and turning her I lay her on her back on the bed.

Standing over her I reached up to the headboard of the bed, moving aside a pillow to reveal two previously affixed leather wrist shackles. I moved them out across the top of the bed sheet. Leaning over her I pulled her bound wrists towards the shackle above her left shoulder. Without resistance I placed the shackle over her arm locking it tight using the belt like clasp before taking from my back jeans pocket a small universal key and undid the hand cuffs she wore, but on her right wrist only. Leaning over her, still without resistance I stretched her right arm out and bound that to the corresponding shackle in a similar fashion.

She lay there panting and exhausted, watching me with fresh tears welling in her eyes but she it dawned on me as I walked to the end of the bed that despite my best efforts she had yet to break down uncontrollably. Slipping from the bed I reached out and grabbed the Spreader Bar and pulled her stretched over the bed. At the base of the bed I released a hook that hinged and met the hole in the Spreader Bar that had previously held it to the wall. Jenny's young body was now taught and spread-eagled over the double bed her pale complexion off set by the deep burgundy sheet. Still in her boots, stockings, and her vest top her exposed vagina moist from the climax I had betrayed her into reaching.

Pulling off my T-Shirt and loosening the belt and fly on my jeans she spoke. "This is it then... your final insult... my pay back."

She sounded almost relieved as I slipped my boots and jeans off before climbing onto the bed between her legs.

"This is my turn to gain what I want since the moment I set eyes on you" I hissed holding myself up on my outstretched arms over her prone body. My dick pushed at the restraint of my boxer shorts. Leaning over to the bed side chair I pressed my body down on hers and felt my dick rub against her moist warm entrance. Turning her head to watch she shuddered and her eyes wide again as I pulled the knife from my jacket sleeve.

Positioning myself back over her I pulled forward the shoulder strap of the vest top and roughly cut first the left then the right strap with the knife before dropping it on the bed at her side with my hands I pulled harshly at the black vest and tore clean through the middle exposing the red satin bra, only now did I realise its design the same as the g-string panties I'd discarded callously earlier. Not that it mattered I took the knife again and cut at the straps of the bra, taking the cups that obscured her tits I pulled the bra down to reveal the contents that I desired. The clasp of her bra gave under the force. Jenny turned her head and watched as I flung her bra over my shoulder. Her tits were well rounded pert and had fantastic nipples and surrounding darker areola.

She snivelled and offered on a croaky voice, "I paid £50 for that underwear earlier."

Even now at a time like this, held naked to a bed about to be fucked the spoilt rich bitch could only think of money.

Angrily I pulled down my boxer shorts "Let me give you something to compensate for your loss" I snarled.

Positioning my cock at the entrance of her cunt I reached up and grabbed hold of both her sumptuous tits with my hands. Shocked she inhaled deeply as I began to roughly squeeze and pull on her nipples. Taking in a deep breath she still did not protest as much as I'd expected her to but with her body exposed to me my dick pressing against her I had no concern for that. Running my hands behind her back I grasped her shoulders for leverage as I prepared to enter her. Her cunt still moist as I felt my bell end begin to part her.

With a gasp if as finally realising what was happening she went rigid against her restraints every part of her fought to stop me, I found added impetus in her struggle and pulling up using her shoulders I began to impale her on to me.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" she screamed "PLEEEASE NOOOOO!!"

I reached up and grabbed the head board above her, pushing my dick deeper and deeper into her. Her head flung left to right, blonde hair flaying from side to side as she protested. She felt tight and unused I was perhaps one of her first I wondered if she must have kept boys satisfied with that cock sucking action I experienced earlier. Jenny gasped as I sunk the final inch of my cock deep into her.

"My God please no... please don't do this... you're not even... you're not even protected." She pleaded.

"Protected from what?" I goaded bearing my weight down on her twitching my length inside her as if she would forget it was there, in her.

"You aren't... you aren't wearing a condom... please so help me god if you get me..."

I grabbed her throat cutting off the words "Then that'll be payback" I pulled back slightly then with full forced rammed my pelvis into hers, a look of pain across her face.

"No... Oh God no..." she continued to plead as I began rhythmically pounding away at her tight little cunt, she was well lubricated from her earlier experience and I felt no friction or associated dryness, within moments I had shut out her whimpers and pleads for mercy and soon I built up stride as I rammed my rock hard member in and out of her nubile young hole. Her hands attempted to claw at the restraints in vain, as I built up momentum her struggles and the manner in which I had pinned her to the bed only served to heighten my pleasure as she bucked and writhed under my forced invasion.

"Noooo" her constant protest called out pleading for me to cease my assault on her. I reached up to grab the top of the headboard and angle myself deeper in to her. Pounding away as hard and as quick as I could from my hips, this was for my own sense of self gratification. This wasn't tantric this was cold hard fucking. Remorselessly, for several minutes, I pounded machine like away at her as she lay there stretched out across the bed in this dirty damp room.

Looking down at her she screwed her face up refusing to look at me, her arms stretched out under me. I looked down between my body and hers and saw under the momentum of my thrusting that her breasts slapped up and down with every thrust with which I impaled her. Still looking down I could see briefly my shaft as it entered in and out of her. And then looking back over my shoulder I saw her shapely legs spread by the Spreader bar, her stockings working loose by the friction on her body, but just below the knee those high heeled long leather boots. The first thing I'd spotted about her, those boots, her leg extending out of the car door at the car park, the click clack of the heels as she approached the Taxi, how they'd pronounced her shapely legs as she stood before me defiantly, the feel of them as I'd earlier run my hands along them and up her stockings earlier.

I felt my balls tighten my thrusting quickened I looked down at her and she appeared frozen, she knew what was happening I grabbed the head board with both hands again, the bed pounding against the wall behind it as I used Jenny quicker, harder, faster.

Her head no longer flailed from side to side as I arched my lower back ready to fire my hot sticky load deep into her. She gasped a soft little whimper of a gasp as she craned her own neck back.

"Pleeasse... No... don't... please don't cum in me!" she begged me on a breathless whisper one last time before it was too late "fucking hell no... I'm... I... please you can't... oh no you can't ...you can't "

Smiling down in my frenzy I watched her face as fully penetrating her pushing against the roof of her cunt my balls contracted and released flooding my shaft with a thick heavy deposit that exploded deep into her, my hips near convulsing as I sprayed her insides with my thick fertile ejaculate. With each spasm and twitch I repeatedly thrust deep into her once more so she could feel every last drop of my cum ooze into her.

Then she came, not hard, but I felt her body unmistakably tremble, her own heavy juices flooded our crotches spilling from her into the bed beneath us. I looked to her as she clenched her eyes shut and turned her head away from me.

Collapsing down on top of her as my last drops of white sticky goo seeped from my cock I lay there feeling her chest rise and fall against with exhaustion. I felt her body drop its tension against her restraints as she stopped fighting a battle she had already lost. My breath was quick and I could have done with a drink, that wasn't from the bottle of vodka.

She began whimpering again "You fucking bastard, you came in me, nobody... nobody..." she sobbed. "Nobody has ever..." and she couldn't finish her sentence.

Sliding my cock out of her I rolled onto the edge of the bed, sitting up and facing away from her I looked to my watch it was coming up to 1am just over 3 hours since I'd met this rich little bitch, from the posh side of town, too precious and self righteous to care for the consequences of her actions. The same little rich bitch who now lay broken and whimpering spread-eagled on the bed next to me, my seed swimming in her.

"About done here Jenny, one last trick."

My final act I thought to myself as I stood and walked over to the dressing table where I picked up the low stool and placed it parallel with the bed; I took the holdall and removed 3 lengths of nylon rope placing them on the floor around the stool. Jenny had no idea what was happening as she lay emotionally drained staring up at the ceiling.

Returning to her once again I took her shackled wrist and freed her right arm, I reached over her; noting she sobbed and mumbled to herself. Conscious she might wake from this self induced catatonic state at anytime with speed I attached her right wrist to the hand cuff that had remained on her left wrist throughout. I then freed her from the remaining leather shackle that held her arms to the bed. At the base of the bed I released the clip that held the Spreader Bar down.

She was no weight as I picked her up around the waist from the bed, flipping her onto her face as I did so, a task not easily achieved due to the Spreader Bar still holding her legs apart. Were it not necessary I would have removed it.

Still dazed and confused I carried Jenny from the bed and draped her over the Stool its wide seat cut just across the top of her breasts yet allowed her waist and hips to bend over the parallel edge. Taking the first length of rope I began firmly binding her upper body face down to the stool. Wrapping the length of rope 7-8 times over her until I was confident that this was tight enough to hold her.

Her arms draped out in front of her, I took her the tops of her arms placing them level with the legs of the stool taking another length of rope I began tying her slender arms to the legs of the stool. First the right arm; then trailing the rope behind the stool legs I secured the left forearm with the same length of rope tying it off tightly. Her elbows reached almost the floor her cuffed wrist now stretched out in front of her.

Her murmurs became steadily more audible now. "What... what now... what are you..."

As she attempted to break her bonds I set about repeating this process with the tops of her thighs on the back legs of the stool. She struggled more now but kneeling on the backs of her calves, pinning her, in no time I wrapped the rope around both the stool legs and the tops of her stockings tightly. With the realisation that she was further at my mercy she began pleading with me again.

"Please no, no more I can't ...don't do this... take me back please just take me back."

Having secured her thighs the restraint left her knees bent and those booted calves trailing behind on the carpeted floor and spread by the ever present Spreader Bar.

I knelt down behind her. Straining she turned her head to look at me "Please... Please... anything but..."

Jenny had realised exactly what was going to happen next, already my cock had stiffened to its full potential. It had hardly relaxed since I'd taken her tied to the bed. I squeezed the tops of her thighs as she hung her head, staring at her wrists bound by the steels cuffs. She kicked her legs from the knee, pounding her booted feet on the ground. Moving from her thighs I took her pale ass cheeks in my hand and massaged them apart.

"My God no please!" Jenny pleaded as never before "You can't, I've never..."

Slipping my fingers into her gaping and moist vagina I smeared mine and her juices from that tight little hole up over her even tighter asshole which sat invitingly exposed by the manner in which I had bound her. Pulling at my dick steadily I once again positioned my hard penis against an entrance to her pale body, spitting heavily into the palm of my hand I rubbed the saliva over my penis.

Again she craned her neck around "Please I beg you... please!"

Placing my cock at the rim of her ass I toyed with her hole and pressed the tip against her.

"NOOO!" she squealed at my initial entry, I reached forward and grabbed at her exposed shoulders her ravishing long neck craned back as her body began to feel an experience and a pain that she had never experienced before. I felt her asshole give as I pulled on her shoulders forcing gently with my hips, this was tight and of slight pain to me as she fought and tightened her ass muscles against my intrusion. I let go of her shoulders and pressed both my thumbs through the rope which bound her on the base of her spine, causing her to involuntarily wriggle, her muscles relaxed momentarily and with force I pushed the rest of length deep into her tight asshole.

"Aaaagghhh!" she screamed from deep in her throat "Aaggghh! God! No, you fucking baaaaastard stop!"

I rested for a while letting her take in this new sensation "Take it out... take t it out... I'm sorry... I'm so fucking sorry!"

"I believe you are" I said into her ear.

"I am... I am," she repeated pounding her bound wrists and boots on the carpeted floor. I slowly began easing my hips back and forth, stretching her ass wider and wider as best I could

"Aaaaarrghhhh no stop no," she continued.

Pausing, with my cock deep in her tightest of holes I fished into the holdall that was discarded to my left and took out a Ring Gag. I looped it over her head, as I thrust she screamed out again and I pulled the ring of the gag backwards into her mouth, expertly pulling tight the quick fastening clasp to the back of her head. Stifling the remainder of her scream.

I began to thrust backwards and forwards now as much as I could and began building a steady motion, her mouth forced open by the gag it barely allowed her to scream as she grunted and groaned through the gag every time my hips slammed against her pert round ass.

I kept up a steady repetition each thrust met by a muted groan of pain as Jenny tensed the whole of her body at my intrusion, "Ffffoooorrrkkk noaaaaa, ssshhhlunnpp pleeesh..."

"You've got one of the tightest asses I ever fucked" I snarled at her..

"Cuuuuunntttt" she hissed back through the gag as I continued my deep hard penetration.

"Yes your cunt was good to," I mock.

Slamming harder and harder into her fighting body thats held rigidly tied doggy style over the stool. Sweat building on my forehead. I work the bitches ass almost as long as I had fucked her tied to the bed, she felt good, felt so unbelievably tight. The room filled with the sounds of the constant rhythm of my pelvis smashing against her pale spread buttocks interspersed with her hands and booted legs pounding the floor in unison with her verbal pleas for mercy, begging that I stop this assault.

The tightness of her virgin ass wasn't as uncomfortable anymore as momentum built. My climax prolonged by the fact that she'd coaxed two deposits from my body already. The friction that her ever tensing body caused soon had my seed rising again though and I could feel my balls tighten with every thrust deep inside her ass, pushing and pushing I grabbed at the short blonde hair, snapping her head back she screamed in to the hoop gag as I achieved even deeper penetration into her.

My body tensed as I pulled her head impossibly back on her shoulders I felt the backs of my legs cramp from my exertions.

Making one last deep stab, her scream caught in her throat, as her head pulled back, I pull hair tight with strands coming away at the roots in my hand. Searing from me firing deep into her anus I felt my load spill from me, pumping and twitching as I filled her asshole with my third explosion of hot sticky cum of the evening. The muffled, "Arrrgggggmmmmphhhhh!" sound she made was almost primordial, with her head raised howling at the ceiling as her rigid little body processed both the pain and the inner warmth of my deposit as it filled her.

I released her hair and her head fell forwards immediately, hung in shame, exhaustion and pity. With relative ease I withdrew my cock from her now gaping asshole, my cock already now relaxing and satisfyingly subsiding with a dull ache from all of its performing.

Jenny still tied in the doggy style position sobbed fully and tears ran down her face properly for the first time, her heavy dark eye makeup began to streak down her high cheek bones, her hair matted damp with sweat clung to the back of her neck and forehead. Her body shuddered as she attempted through both the hoop gag and the binds holding her chest tight to the stool to fill her lungs with air.

Kneeling behind her I caught my breath and composed myself, reflecting on what had just occurred. I smiled observing Jenny bound as she was, no longer protesting no longer defiant, she was beaten and I could only assume that the little rich bitch must have learnt her lesson.

I fully dressed before I took care of her, kneeling at her side I took the knife and cut the ropes that bound her arms, then the ropes holding her down to the seat of the stool down, before releasing her thighs, across the backs of those wonderfully toned legs I couldn't help but notice how the rope had dug into her soft skin, corrugating the skin under the pressure that her bindings and her struggling had exerted. Taking the universal key I lingered but freed her ankles. I raised her to her feet and turned her to face me. Her mouth was still held wide open by the hoop gag.