A Taxi Driver Tale - The Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently, with heavy red eyes, makeup smeared down her beautiful face she held out her cuffed wrists. With the key I removed the last of her restraints. She reached behind her and removed the gag. I stepped away expecting a physical and verbal attack but she just stood there naked spare for her boots and fish net stockings and gloves, her tears now gone. She turned to face the mirror on the wall and removing one of her fishnet gloves she wiped away at her makeup subconsciously with it.

In the door way I watched as she pieced together what remained of her clothes, wrapping the short skirt around her waist and pulling on her denim jacket she fastened the jacket tightly with all buttons to hide her nudity. She picked up her discarded mobile phone, and checking her jacket removed a Mercedes Key attached to a set of house keys, a key fob on which read 'ANGEL'.

There was a knock at the door, Jenny froze as I stepped past her and I unlocked and opened the door to find Frank the receptionist stood there, grinning at me from his downtrodden face.

"Here you are, draft copy I'll edit a full copy tomorrow night," he said handing me an envelope. "I called a Taxi for her... 10 minutes."

"Ironic," I said.

"Yeah let's hope he gets her home, and isn't an evil bastard like you... I don't think she could take much more" he chuckled as he turned and shuffled down the hall way.

I closed the door on Frank.

"What's that?" she asked.

"This," I said holding up the envelope in my right. "This is my insurance."

Jenny looked vacant.

"You see Jenny, you've just been the star of your very own Movie" I walked to the wardrobe and opened the door a Video Camera faced into the room through a one way mirror.

"And behind each of those mirrors, and in the ceiling there's a combination of motion sensitive Cameras that have been recording every second that this rooms been occupied... all state of the art stuff."

"But..." Jenny stuttered unable to comprehend "It'll show everything you did to me"

She became excitable "It'll show you doing what you've done...everything, if I go to the Police they'll only have to view that video to see what you've done to me."

"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny... thanks to a camera in my Cab and downstairs, this video will show you of your own free will not only arrive but walk arm and arm through reception with me, it will show you entering this room and partially undressing of your own choice... hell it then show you kneeling in front of me before executing what I have to say was a pretty fucking expertly delivered blow job... From there on in Frank will have cleverly edited to show nothing more than heavy, if admittedly brutal sex, including you climaxing albeit while tied to a fucking wall... for fucks sake in your own stubborn way you helped the situation lay there motionless after I fucked you the first time."

Jenny looked to protest but she could not comprehend.

I continued, "Frank's audio is always a bit dodgy but seeing how he didn't raise the issue I guess he clearly captured the bit where you begged this to happen right before you sucked my cock."

"Begged?" Tears welled in her eyes yet again "Begged ...you're ducking deluded"

"Might be ...I just wanted to demonstrate how even a rich little Bitch like you can be turned to trash, fucked over literally in a world, an environment where money doesn't matter. Before you ran into me drunk in your Mummy's Car with no licence your world was perfect... now welcome to the real world, consequence that's what this brutal little lessons been about."

She just stood there and I sensed her wrestle with that inner defiance.

"I'll drop a copy off next time I'm in the vicinity of Grove Court Lane if you want..." I grinned. "...other than that these tapes are for mine and Franks personal pleasure, unless you are stupid enough to kick up a stink ...if you then we'll broadcast and leave copies in places where shall we say people you know and care about will find and no doubt be shocked at what their 'Angel' is capable of... not least of all your Greg."

I opened the door and walked away. Jenny followed, walking uncomfortably down the hall as I looked back. Her sway was gone replaced by a limp and shuffle no doubt following the brutal back door delivery, her ass and cunt must ache with every single step she took on those boots. As she walked down the stairs into reception I gave Frank a knowing nod. Frank leered at Jenny once again having no doubt just sat and witnessed all of her ordeal via a bank of DVD recorders in the office directly behind reception.

"Greg..." Jenny said with realization. "Oh my god you fucking idiot, you spoke to Greg."

Smugly I acknowledged, "I did, an awesome experience, I think first you'll have to convince dear Greg that you weren't cheating on him tonight and take it from there... I don't personally foresee a problem with Greg."

"But...But you sent him that photo." A flicker of a smile on her face.

"Shit," I said. "So I did."

A rival Taxi firm pulled up outside I waved to the driver and took Jenny by the arm and led her to the front door, she was bedraggled and confused looking. I could sense her mood almost lighten in the assumption that I'd slipped up.

I watched Jenny slide into the back seat and I closed the door, the driver as every Taxi driver did checked out his fare in the rear view mirror, probably didn't like what he saw, he might have done 3 to 4 hours ago.

I watched as the Taxi pulled away from the High View Bed and Breakfast. It's gorgeous but now heavily damaged customer on board, her perfect body aching and sore from the restraint I'd applied and the forced intrusion I'd administered. I pulled my mobile phone from my pocket and my car keys.

"Frank, I'll see you tomorrow," I shouted into reception not waiting for a reply.

Glancing down at my mobile phone the screen read '1 New Message Received' pressing accept a high resolution picture appeared with a text message I'd sent over an hour earlier. Hands bound above her, eyes wide with fear, perfectly rounded breasts and those legs tied to the wall in those stunning knee length boots.

"Greg" I said out loud "you really don't know what you missed."

Choosing the option to 'Call Sender' my call connected.

"Greg never got that message, how do you think I got your number... do me a favour don't go losing this number... I felt it ...I felt you cum when I took you on the bed... let me know when you've accepted how much you enjoyed yourself ...It'd be good to catch up again 'rich bitch'."

I ended the call before she could respond, slipping the phone into my pocket as I stepped towards the taxi, the cost of the minimal damage wouldn't be too bad, I could probably fix the light myself. As I slipped behind the wheel of the cab I dwelt momentarily that I had lost fares tonight as a result of my distraction. There would be plenty of other fares just as there would be other girls in the back of the cab.

Tonight had been worth it.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

Well at least a few of these women of your dark stories, do receive some foreplay before te sadistic pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I remember this story from a long time ago.

hanktankhanktankabout 3 years ago
More more more

Jesus she took a punishment !!

Want more of the same ...although with a little whipping and spanking thrown in the sadistic mix.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You're Mine Pt. 01 18 y/o girl working alone at night gets what she deserves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's New Life Emma gets used to being uncle's fucktoy and gets knocked up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Therapy He took his anger issues out on his therapist. How fitting.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories