A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Sheila continues to turn Aurora into a slut.
9.2k words
4.62
22.4k
18
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings everyone. I was asked if I ever wrote stories for a fan. Well, I had to say no, but was willing to try. I started the story and sent it to the fan and she loved it. Then she decided to help me write about her. This is her fantasy as she has described to me about what she wants in life. Between the 2 of us, we have made a very interesting story.

This is her story as she has told me what she wanted. We hope you enjoy.

A Teacher's Dilemma Ch 02

This is my story. I have to introduce myself because I was told to. Yes, I was told to do it and I must obey. I am Aurora Wang and a high school teacher. I teach English, which seems strange because I am Asian, but I love the English language. In the process of encouraging one of my students to excel, one thing led to another and he fucked me in my classroom after school had ended for the year. It was captured on a video by at least two people. My story continues.

Erika and Amy were still on cloud 9 after graduation last Friday, grad night, hot dates with their boyfriends on Saturday, and no studying all weekend. They still needed to turn in their caps and gowns and pick up their actual diploma so they were on the way to school one last time on Monday morning about 9:55.

As they were turning into the student parking lot, Erika noticed Johnnie. "There goes a true miracle," she laughed. "Everyone was amazed he not only passed all his classes, I heard he actually got the highest grade on the final in a couple."

"Yeah, but Sheila is really pissed with him, breaking their Saturday date. She thinks he is seeing someone else," continued Amy.

"Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Wonder why he is headed over to the English wing. Probably to gloat about his final with Ms. Wang. She seems to have been the one that inspired him, giving him extra tutoring, you know. I wonder if somehow she got a hold of some of the other finals and helped him out there, also."

"No way," Amy responded. "I kind of liked Ms. Wang, maybe we can go by and tell her bye. In the rush, I didn't get her to sign my yearbook and we can take a selfie together."

Having parked the car, the two girls headed in the direction of Ms. Wang's classroom. They were several minutes behind Johnnie. When they arrived at the room, the door was shut and they were about to turn the knob when through the open window above the door they heard: "Now, slut aurora, on your knees in front of me. I am going to get my cock sucked, just like you promised."

Eyes wide, Amy and Erika looked at each other in amazement. Amy quickly pulled her hand away from the doorknob, and with a wide grin turned to Erika and whispered, "What the fuck!"

Erika whispered back, "Exactly! Quick, run back to the car and get your extension stick, maybe it will reach high enough to record the action."

Amy ran as fast as she could and returned within minutes. Catching her breath, she huffed, "What did I miss?"

"Oh, my god, it is a fuck fest in there," Erika responded with glee, immediately attaching her phone to the stick and lifting it up to the half-opened window.

Amy stepped back from the door so she could see a little from the phone screen. Her eyes danced with glee and she gave a big-thumbs up. "Sheila was so right; she is going to kill Johnnie!" she thought.

Hoping that her phone's battery would not die, Erika held the phone steady for 20 solid minutes, then pointed to Amy to take over. Erika's arms were weary with the strain, but her adrenalin never wavered. This was a classic!

As she handed the stick to Amy there was a slight bobble, and the phone touched the glass. They could hear Ms. Wang yelp, "Johnnie! The window," and they knew the game was over. Erika quickly took the stick with the phone and the two girls raced from the hallway, turning the corner and disappearing out of sight as Johnnie opened the classroom door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who was it?" I exclaimed, quickly reaching for my skirt and blouse.

"I'm not sure," Johnnie said, coming back into the room still naked. "I heard the footsteps, but I was not exactly dressed to chase after them. Why are you getting dressed? We're not done."

"Of course, we're done! How can you say that? I am sure someone took our photo or worse!" My skirt was on and I was buttoning my blouse.

"So, what, we are two consenting adults," he replied, like there was nothing remotely compromising.

"Are you crazy, Johnnie! This is a public-school classroom, I am your teacher, if this gets out we are ruined!" I could not believe how nonchalant he was about the whole thing.

He walked up to me, his cock still at attention, and started to unbutton my blouse again. I put up my hands to stop him, but his charisma and power won over. He slipped my blouse over my shoulders while calmly saying, "School is over for the summer, you are no longer my teacher, and we have no idea if they even got a picture. Maybe they just heard you begging me to fuck you." His smile, as always, was enchantingly innocent.

"But..."

"No buts, Aurora, I'm not done with you, yet." His hand caressed my face, his fingers swirled around my hoop earrings. My blouse slid from my arms, landing on the floor. I was naked from the waist up in my classroom with a student and I couldn't stop him. He touched my tits and nipples as he lowered his hands to my skirt.

He undid the button holding my skirt up and it slid down my legs to my feet and puddled around my ankles on the floor. He then reached around me and lifted me in the air. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him as he settled my throbbing pussy onto his hard cock. It had no problem entering my gapping cunt since it was well lubricated with his cum from when he fucked me.

"Ever been fucked in the ass, Aurora? Ever had a big hard cock sliding into your back door? Ever wondered how it would feel to be pounded in your tight little Asian ass?" he asked.

"No, please not there, Sir. I have never done that before and it will hurt. Please don't sir," I begged.

"Nonsense, my little slut. If you are going to belong to me, you have to take it in all your slutty holes, which include that hot little ass," he said as he drove his cock deeper into my pussy.

He started walking with me impaled on his big hard cock. I hoped he locked the door after trying to see who was there. He pulled me off his cock near my desk and placed me back on the floor.

"Turn my slut and lean over your desk. Spread your legs and put your hands on your cute little ass. Daddy's going to give you a nice surprise," he told me.

I don't know why I did it, but I leaned over my desk and put my hands on my naked ass, just like he ordered me to do.

"Now slut, spread those cheeks so I can get a better view of that cute little star back there. I've got some lube so it won't hurt as bad when I put my cock in you. Just lay still and let me do the work, "he ordered.

----

Huffing and puffing, Erika and Amy stopped to catch their breath behind the gym. "I don't think anyone is following us and I'm pretty sure they have no idea who we are. Still, let's circle around and drop your phone and the stick in the car, turn in our grad stuff, get our diploma and go to my house to check out the vid. My parents are both at work. If anyone sees us, they will just think we are coming from the lot. Act natural. Don't look around like we are guilty or anything." Amy nodded her agreement.

They made no attempt to look in the direction of the English wing, completed their tasks and arrived at Erika's home. Both were charged up, anticipating the action they were sure they captured. They knew what they recorded on their phone was dynamite.

Thirty minutes later, having stopped and replayed several sections of the video, the girls were all over each other. Amy started first, as Johnnie was exploding into Aurora's mouth. She was hesitant to reveal her need to Erika, but before long both girls were indulging and reveling in the action. By the time, they watched Johnnie impale Aurora for the third time, they were panting and groping each other as never before, lost in lust and happiness.

"Text Sheila," Amy was the first to recover. "She's going to kill him."

"Or her," Erika laughed, planting her lips one more time on Amy's.

------

When Erika texted her Tuesday morning, she was still half-asleep. It was summer, warm days, nights of fucking, what a life. The text was simple: "Come to my house. Fast."

"Why?" Sheila responded.

"Don't ask, just come. FAST!"

Sheila had known Erika for several years, since middle school in fact, and while they were not close friends, they had hung out after football and basketball games, and had formed a solid friendship. Neither was jealous of the other, both were just average students trying to get by.

Erika met Sheila at the door 25 minutes later. "Looks like she had a rough night," was the first thing Sheila thought. 30 minutes later she knew better and was stunned at the video she had been shown. Amy and Erika were looking at her, expecting some response, no doubt hoping for some explosive response. Sheila looked from one to the other and simply said, "Fuck."

"What are you going to do?" asked Amy.

"How the fuck do I know," Sheila said. "Any ideas?"

Erika spoke up. "The thing is, Johnnie was unfaithful to you, but what Ms. Wang did was illegal. We should get her fired!"

As the three girls continued to discuss their options, an idea began to form in Sheila's mind. Revenge, pure and simple. Erika was right, there was really nothing they could do to Johnnie, but his slut was going to pay, big time. Amy and Erika guaranteed Sheila they would help whatever she needed. A few back and forth texts and they knew exactly what was going to happen.

Sheila now had a copy of the video on her phone and was back at her home sitting at her computer, composing, venting, calculating, the sweet taste of revenge sharpening her words and thoughts.

Oak Hills was not a small town, but within three degrees of separation, it only took Sheila a short time to find where Aurora lived.

Of course, Sheila was hurt. Badly. She had given her virginity to Johnnie; he had not taken it. She imagined a summer of bliss with him before she left the state for college in late summer.

And she was angry, so very, very angry. At Johnnie, or course, but he thought with his dick, in her mind. Ms. Wang, or slut Aurora as Johnnie called her in the video, was another matter. And she was going to pay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slumped in my beanbag, spent and wracked. I was sore and I was afraid. I knew from the start that this was wrong, and I could not blame Johnnie. I was the older one, the teacher, should have known better, should have anticipated the potential problems that hovered over our relationship. But that was water under the bridge.

I had dropped Johnnie off at his house. We exchanged phone numbers and he promised to call later in the day. He also added with a wink, "And shave your pussy completely, no landing strip." We had locked tongues one more time, but my heart was not in it. I could still hear the sound of the phone hitting the window above the door, and I knew the day of reckoning would eventually arrive.

I took a shower and did indeed shave my pussy completely. I suppose I was being obedient, but I wanted to please him.

The doorbell rang and I forced myself up from the bag. When I opened the door, no one was there, just an envelope on my welcome mat. With something inside. My stomach churned, knowing this could only be one thing. I actually felt nauseous.

Dear Ms. Slut,

That was quite a show you put on for this X-rated video. It seems you have a lot of experience fucking your students. I am sure you will enjoy the show, which is enclosed on the flash drive. I guess this also explains how Johnnie got such a good grade in your class.

At this point, I was physically ill.

The question is, what are we going to do about it? As a concerned citizen, you really need to be removed from society for an extended period of time. I think they call you predators, but I hear that in prison, predators get special treatment from the other prisoners. But instead of young male dicks shoved up your ass and pussy, you will probably experience other objects too numerous to mention here.

I was only skimming now, my hands shaking in fear.

But maybe we can come to some other agreement, something that will satisfy justice and my civic concerns. Enjoy the video, then meet me at 5:00 pm today at the Roadhouse Café on the east side of town. I'm sure you know the place. Don't be late, or your next visit will be from the police.

I went to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet.

The hours moved slowly, and quickly. I watched the video. And then I watched it again.

Soon after 4:00 I started to get dressed. That alone took my mind off my impending imprisonment. Actually, I think Johnnie was right. I had done nothing illegal, I was not a predator. At most, if the district found out, I would be fired and probably never get another job teaching.

I thought of my parents. They had given up so much to bring me to America. They were not overly pleased when I became a teacher. They expected more of me, like a doctor or lawyer, or at minimum a university professor. A high school teacher was already scraping the bottom of the barrel. If I lost my job, they would be humiliated. They didn't need to know, however. I could always say I wanted to go back to college for my PhD. That would temporarily mollify them.

Bra. Panties. Conservative skirt, casual blouse. Hair down, nothing I could do about the hoops except hide them. It would have to do. I arrived at 4:55 and decided to sit outside, out of earshot. I assumed my "prosecutor" would recognize me from the video. I didn't have long to wait.

"Hi Ms. Wang, or do you prefer slut Aurora?" A young woman took a seat across from me. My god, thankfully no one was sitting immediately next to our table. I sensed the question was rhetorical, so I did not respond. That in itself probably made me look weak. I did not recognize her, definitely not one of my students from the past three years. I remained quiet, but eventually lowered my eyes under her withering stare.

"Right, you don't know me, at least I was never in your class." She paused, I guess expecting me to say something. The silence was unnerving.

"What do you want?" I finally whispered

"I guess you could say I'm a crusader for justice." Again, she paused, compounding the discomfort I already felt. Thankfully, the waitress came to our table with the menus, saying she would return shortly. I had no appetite. She also let the menu sit without picking it up. "And justice does not come cheap."

So, that's it. I would have to pay for her silence and the video. Blackmail. That gave me some hope, a way out. I had saved diligently for several years. "How much?"

She just smiled as the waitress returned. My antagonist said, "This slut and I will both just have a coffee, black." Oh, my god. The waitress just looked at me, I guess for confirmation. I just lowered my eyes, unable to say anything in my defense.

"As I was saying, justice does not come cheap and neither does my silence. And then there is the issue of the video itself. It has already been copied several times." I just stared at the top of the table, waiting for the shoe to drop.

The waitress returned with our coffee, not saying a word, but I felt her stare as she set the cup before me. I could not possibly drink even a drop. My stomach was in knots.

I repeated myself, ashamed that my voice wavered. "How much?"

She took a sip of the coffee and added some sugar. I looked up to take a quick peek at her expression. She was an extremely beautiful young woman. Her breasts were a size or two bigger than mine, her skin flawless. "My price is you."

I looked up to meet her smug grin. "Me?"

"Yes, you." I thought briefly of the exchange of pronouns; at another time, it would have been slightly humorous.

"I don't understand," I replied, truthfully.

"Simple, slut teacher. For the rest of this summer, from this moment on until I leave for school in late August, you are my slave. You belong to me."

"But..."

"Yes?" Sheila cocked her head, wondering what her slave would say.

"But, I am leaving for the Caribbean next weekend and I have a lot of plans for summer vacation."

"Your choice," said Sheila, getting up from the table. "I'm sure you can pay for the coffee and I'll read about you in the news."

"Wait! Please wait!" I sputtered.

"Sorry, slut, there is nothing more to talk about. I gave you a chance, and you chose incorrectly. Kind of like one of your exams, I guess, and you failed," Sheila sneered.

"Please, please sit down, let's talk about this," I begged. I hated myself for whining like a scolded child, but what choice did I have.

After pausing for a moment, Sheila sat down once again. "You will cancel the trip, give any reason you want. You will cancel any other plans you have for the summer. From his moment on you will obey me in every way, shape, and form, or the video goes directly to the authorities. Is that clear?"

I had no choice. "Yes," I mumbled.

"Good," she told me, "Now some rules for you to follow at all times. Break a rule and you get punished."

"Oookkkk," I cried.

"Number 1. You will never wear panties or bras again," she started.

"Hand me your phone, after you unlock it." Turning over my phone was so personal. I hesitated. "Well?" I gave it to her. "I am putting in my contact information and personalizing the ring tone. Hmmm, yes, this is a good one. 'Toxic.' When you hear this ring, you will immediately answer within three rings. If not, you will be punished." She played the tune. "Got it?"

"OK, I understand," I told her.

"You will not make any plans with anyone else all summer. If you want to do anything, you will text me begging for permission to do whatever you want to do. I may or may not allow it," she continued.

"But, please, I have friends I want to be with sometimes," I told her.

"You don't learn well do you, slut? I said you won't make plans. I make all plans for you, because you are my slave." She almost yelled at me.

"Ok," I said. I was crying now. I hated her for this and had to figure out how to get that video away from her and anyone else who has it. Maybe Johnnie can help me.

"And before you even think about it, slut, you will not contact Johnnie at all. You will not talk to him and you will not see him. If he calls you, you will not answer any of his calls. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, SLUT!?" She raised her voice to tell me this.

"Yes," I cried. Damn, how am I going to explain this to anyone, especially Johnnie.

"From now on, you will call me Mistress Sheila. I don't care where we are or who hears you. Say it loud and proud so I know you are serious," she informed me.

But she didn't stop talking. "There will be more rules as we move along and I expect full compliance at all times, starting right now."

I couldn't even talk. But she said, "Do you understand all this, slut?"

"Yes." I said.

Then she reached across the table and slapped my face really hard. I put my hand up to my face and she said, "You fucked up. Remember your rules. I am your MISTRESS! Understand now?

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers