A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over and opened the small case. "I don't see any other earrings in here."

"No, Mistress Sheila, I don't have any others."

She looked at me with a doubtful frown. "That doesn't make any sense. The only earrings you have are those fuck-me-hoops and that small hoop at the top of your ear? Why is that?"

Oh, no. Should I lie or dare to tell the truth? "I just got them pierced and I haven't had a chance to buy any others."

"Really?" she pondered, walking over to me. She forced my head to the side to examine the ring. "What the fuck is this?" I felt her tug on my ear. "Why can't I remove them?" She checked my other ear with the same results.

What a disaster. To bring Johnnie back into the conversation was asking for more trouble. I was frantic for a good explanation, but none existed. "They were glued so they won't come off," I mumbled, knowing this would invite more questions. There was no way to avoid the inevitable.

She stood before me with her hands on her hips, staring into my soul. "Why?"

I began to sob. "Because he thought I would remove them, since I didn't want them in the first place," I sniffled.

"Who is he?"

"Johnnie," as I bowed my head and wept in humiliation.

I expected some harsh repercussion, but instead she just said, "So that's his way of marking you as his, I suppose. Follow me."

I followed her into the living room after she put my robe on. It didn't fit her to well, but it did cover everything. But she didn't allow me anything to cover my body with.

Once in the living room, she ordered me to a kneel position, in front of my door, with my knees spread wide so she could "have a better view" is the way she phrased it. She ordered the pizza, got my purse out and opened it right in front of me. Then she reached in and pulled out a 20-dollar bill from it. I was shocked to watch her take such liberties with my things. First my clothes and now my money.

I knew I had only 30 minutes or so to change her mind. "Please, Mistress Sheila, don't make me face the delivery guy like this," I begged. "They might know..."

"Shut your fuck hole, slut! Of course, they might know you, but why should you care? Sluts can't be choosy. Besides, you weren't too choosy with Johnnie."

She paused, but there was nothing I could say that would change her mind, and I didn't want my mouth stuffed with panties again. She continued, "But let it not be said I am not considerate. Wait here, slut, don't move."

She returned to my bedroom and moments later stood before me with a scarf. "What will you do if I help you out and blindfold you, so they won't know whose mouth it is?"

"Anything you ask, Mistress Sheila. Thank you so much," I cooed, thinking how absurd, thanking her for a blindfold when I am totally naked.

She placed the blindfold over my eyes and I could not see anything. At least I would not know who I was sucking off, even if they did recognize me. But it was a big help and I started to calm down.

Then she said, "Open your mouth, slut."

I did as she wanted and thought I was going to get the panties back, but instead, she placed the 20-dollar bill in it and then said, "Close."

I closed my mouth around the bill and just knelt there. I waited for whatever else might happen and knew the time was getting closer to when I would be exposed and have to perform oral sex on someone else.

Sheila started talking to me again. "Slut, when the doorbell rings, I will open the door and step back. Then it will be all up to you. Of course, you won't be able to take the pizza from the person, so I will take it for you and tell them the money is in my slut's mouth. Once they take the money, you will tell them to keep the change and ask if they would like a better tip. Tell them you will let them use your mouth for their pleasure and make them cum. You had better convince them to let you do it or I remove the blindfold so they can see who you are."

I couldn't talk because of the money in my mouth, but I did mumble a yes and nodded my head that I would. Then, there was silence. I just knelt there, naked except for the blindfold and the tie that bound my hands behind me.

It seemed like hours, but suddenly the doorbell rang. I jumped and wanted to run away, but knew I couldn't. I heard the door open and then close.

"Hello, thank you for the pizza. The money is in my slut's mouth, so go ahead and take it. I'll take the pizza," I heard Sheila say.

"Ok, thank you. Wow." It was a guy and I thought I recognized the voice, but couldn't place who it was.

As soon as he took the money from my mouth, I nervously said, "You can keep the change and I would like to give you a much better tip. I will suck your cock and swallow your cum. Please let me."

"I don't know. I have only started this job and no one ever told me I could do this. Maybe I shouldn't," he said.

"Please, I have to suck your cock or I will be severely punished. Please, sir, allow me to do this for you," I begged.

I heard Sheila giggle at my begging. I knew she was enjoying this a lot and I was sure if he didn't let me she would hurt me.

The guy said, "Well, I guess it won't hurt. I guess you can do it."

I heard his zipper come down and it wasn't long and I had a cock pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth and took him inside and began to suck him. I have always been good at this and I was determined to make him cum quickly. His cock was not that big, but it was fat. I had to stretch my mouth to take him all the way in and it was hard to get him all the way into my throat. But I did it.

I bobbed back and forth on his cock and I felt him getting harder and soon he grabbed my head and pushed deep into my throat and started cumming. I took all he had and swallowed every drop.

He left his cock in my mouth for a short time after he finished cumming and then pulled out with a pop. I licked my lips and said, "Thank you, sir."

"No, thank you. That was the best blow job I have ever had. I'll be glad to deliver your pizza whenever you want one if I can get that every time," he told me as he zipped up and left.

Once the door closed, Sheila started laughing and clapping her hands. "Wow, you are a slut. I never thought you would do it, but I am very pleased with your efforts."

She took my blindfold off and said, "Now let's go eat, my little slut."

I got up and followed her into the kitchen. She carried the pizza and placed it on the table before she sat down. I didn't know what to do, so just stood there waiting.

She said, "Right here slut, kneel beside me and I'll feed you."

I knelt beside her and she did just what she said she would do. She ate her pizza and fed me mine. I felt so small being treated this way. No one had fed me since my mom did many years ago.

She didn't talk while she ate and occasionally she would let me have a bite from my slice of pizza. She even had a drink for me and held the glass so I could drink from it. I saw her smiling while she treated me as a child, but I didn't like it.

We ate 2 slices of pizza each and I had to finish the drink from my glass and she even wiped my mouth for me. I couldn't do anything for myself because my hands were tied behind my back.

Once we were done, she turned her chair so she was facing me and then opened the robe she was wearing. She spread her legs and then said, "OK, slut, time for your dessert. Eat my pussy and make me cum."

I could only do one thing. I leaned in and began to lick her pussy. She still tasted good, even if I didn't like doing it. I was not a lesbian. I still wanted to be fucked, but right now, I did what I needed to do.

I licked her slit and slobbered all over her lips. I found her clit and sucked on it and she was humping my face. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy and I had trouble breathing, but I continued licking her and then started tongue fucking her pussy. That seemed to make her happy and when I sucked on her clit again, she squirted all over me and into my mouth.

I swallowed everything I could and she just held on to me as she moaned and groaned until she had finished cumming. Then she pushed me away.

"Slut, you are one great little pussy licker. I will make sure you have lots of practice eating pussy this summer and you will be a professional once I am finished with you. But don't worry, my slut, you will also be getting some cock in that mouth, too," she told me.

I couldn't say anything, but just nodded to make her think I agreed with her.

She started to stand up, when my cell phone rang. It was sitting on the table. She looked at the number that was calling and said, "You will take this call, slut."