A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Sheila, I am sorry," I said through my sobs and tears.

"Very good, but there is one more rule that you are not obeying. Do you remember what it is?" she asked me.

"No, Mistress Sheila, I don't. Please remind me and I will do better from now on. This is so new to me, I am sorry," I begged her.

"OK, since you are such a pitiful slut and can't remember anything, I'll tell you again. You are quite the teacher. Can't even remember simple rules. The first rule I gave you was no panties or bras from now on," She told me.

"I am sorry Mistress Shelia, I'll go to the rest room and remove them for you," I said.

"No, slut, you will remove them right here, right now and leave them on the table," she ordered me.

How was I going to get them off out here in public? The panties shouldn't be a problem, but I would have to take my blouse off to remove my bra. Does she expect me to get naked here, in this restaurant with others around who might see me?

"Mistress Sheila, I would have to take my blouse off to take off my bra and others might see me naked. Please let me go to the rest room to remove it," I begged.

She just looked at me for a moment and then said, "I don't really care who sees you. If you can fuck my boyfriend in your own classroom, you are obviously not shy about your slutty body. But just to show you I have compassion, here." While she spoke, she reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of scissors, handing them to me. I looked at her in confusion.

"So, stupid, how could you ever have become a teacher," she said. "Your back is to the rest of the restaurant, so it should be an easy task for you to release a button or two, reach inside your blouse and cut the straps and easily remove your bra. Do it. Now, before I take you over my knee and spank your sexy ass. Now, get busy, slut, we have things to do and places to go."

I was dumbfounded, but out of options. She was too strong for me and held all the cards. I unbuttoned a portion of my blouse, reached inside and three cuts later, I was able to pull my bra loose and from the opening in my blouse. I returned the scissors. "Now the panties, slut."

I was able to wriggle out of my panties in a short time. I could only imagine what other patrons of the restaurant were making of my contortions.

"Put your panties and bra right here, in plain sight," she ordered, pointing to a location on the table. I obeyed, my head lowered. I could not look anyone in the face right now. I was completely devastated, embarrassed, and humiliated. She reached out, grabbed my panties, held them up to her nose and smelled deeply. "Just as I figured, slut musk." She put my panties and bra in her bag. "I will meet you at your car. Pay the bill and be quick about it," and with that, she got up and left the café.

I slumped into the chair. What had I gotten myself into? Would it be better to face the consequences of fucking Johnnie in my otherwise deserted classroom? No, I saw no other way than to obey this teenage mistress.

I paid the small bill and walked to my car. She held out her right hand, and demanded the key to my car. I was about to ask, "Are you ... "Her reaction was swift, and I was staggered as she again slapped my face.

"Hand me the fucking keys, slut, and no questions."

She grabbed my keys and got in. I stood there like a dumb deer caught in headlights.

She rolled down the window and said, "Get in stupid."

I hurried around to the passenger side and quickly got in. As I sat down, she said, "Raise your skirt up slut and show off that nasty little cunt. I want to see what my boyfriend liked so damn much."

I had no choice but to do as she said. And pulled my skirt up, exposing my pussy to her. I was embarrassed and so very humiliated. No one has ever treated me this way before.

Looking at my shaved pussy she said, "I knew it. Johnnie was blocking some of the view in the video, but I knew a slut like you would be shaved."

"Please..." I started to say.

"Not a word, you ... oh fuck, there is no way you are going to learn to obey without some additional encouragement." She reached into her bag, pulled out my panties and said, "Open your fuck mouth, slut." I stared dumbfounded. "Now!" she shouted at me. I had no choice and she shoved most of my panties into my mouth. I could not completely close my mouth, so I am sure I looked like a stupid cat with some of the canary peeking out.

She put my car in drive and we drove away from the restaurant.

I watched where we were going and she pulled into a Walmart parking lot. "I need a couple of items. Follow me, slut?"

Bowing my head, I mumbled through the panty gag, "es istress eila." She smiled at me, not in a friendly way. "Perfect. Sluts are meant to be fucked, not heard." I tried to suck my now wet panties deeper into my mouth, trying to hide them from view. I am sure my cheeks looked stuffed.

"If anyone asks, I will tell them you had two wisdom teeth pulled," she laughed at my appearance. "Not that anything you have done the past 24 hours could be construed as wise. Let's go."

We walked into the store and she took me to the pet section. "Just stand by and look inconspicuous, slut."

I didn't want to, because other people were around us, but I didn't want to be slapped again, so said, "es istress eila."

"What, I didn't hear you. Speak up slut," she told me.

I hated her more now, but in a louder voice, I said, "es istress eila."

"You sound retarded instead of a recovering dental patient. Pull those panties out of your mouth and hold onto them. Now let me see here. Stay behind me, slut, and don't say a word unless I ask you something."

I held my sopping panties in my hand as she looked at different dog bowls, finally selecting two stainless steel ones. She handed them to me, and I took them with my free hand. We wandered over to collars and leashes. She looked them over and then moved to the dog beds. She picked up a rather large one, thought about it, and with a shrug handed it to me. It wasn't heavy, but with the bowls in one hand and my panties in the other, it was cumbersome.

"A couple more things, slut, follow me." We moved to the hardware section, where she picked up a long length of rope and some screw hooks of some sort. She looked at me, saw that my hands were full, and so held onto them herself. We walked to the registers.

The moment she could set her things on the conveyor belt, she turned and said, "Wait in line and pay for them, then meet me at the car, slut." I could have died, so afraid someone would hear her

"Yes, Mistress Sheila, "I said quietly. Why should I pay for them, I thought, but then decided it was not that expensive and it might go a long way to reconciling with Sheila? When I got to the car, the doors were locked and she was sitting in the front seat listening to a music station. I knocked on the window. She pointed to the back seat and I heard the doors unlock.

I opened the back door and she said, "Just put everything in the back, slut."

I got into the passenger seat and she started driving. It looked like she was headed toward my house. As she was driving, she asked, "You ever lick a pussy, slut?"

"No, Mistress Sheila, I'm not like that," I told her.

"Well, maybe you aren't like that now, but you are going to learn. We are going to your house and you are going to make me very happy, since I won't allow Johnnie anywhere near my pussy again. This summer you will have to please me a lot," she said.

She drove straight to my home and when we arrived, I had to follow her to my door, carrying everything. I wanted to tell her that no pets were allowed in the apartment, but decided to limit any conversation that might lead to another argument. She had all my keys and she opened the door. As soon as we were inside, she said, "Put it all down and strip slut. I want you naked and from now on, whenever you are in your home, you will be naked. I don't care who is here, you will be naked. Do you understand me, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Sheila," I said as I was taking my clothes off.

I stood before her naked, except for my shoes, but she pointed to them and said, "Those too, slut. When I say naked, I mean all the way."

So, I took them off, also. She wandered around my living room, looking at everything, then said, "Show me around. I want to see everything you have. The last room will be your bedroom."

I took her on the tour around my house and showed her my kitchen, living room, bathroom, the second bedroom, which I turned into my office, and then to my bedroom. She never said anything until we arrived in my room.

"Slut, from now on, you will not sleep in here. You will sleep in your other bedroom. This room will be saved for when I am with you. Now, undress me," she commanded.

I was going to argue with her. This was my home, not hers. She could not tell me where I could sleep. But, before I could say anything, she said, "And don't even think about telling me it is your home. I own you now and I say you won't sleep here. It is now my bedroom. Understand me, slut?"

I couldn't say anything. I knew if I argued, she would make things worse for me, so all I could do was nod.

"I can't hear that little head rattling, slut. Answer me, do you understand?" she said.

"Yes, Mistress Sheila." I said, even if I didn't agree with her.

"Good, now get my clothes off so you can pleasure me. I am staying the night and if you are good enough, I might allow you to sleep with me," she said.

I was shaking now. How do I undress another female? I started with her blouse and began to unbutton all the buttons. It took some time because I was so nervous. My fingers didn't work right and I almost ripped a button off. But I finally had it all unbuttoned and took it off her shoulders. She didn't have a bra on and her tits were sticking out and they were firm.

She had bigger tits than I did. Most American girls do. Asian girls usually have little titties like mine. I just stared at them for a moment, not wanting to go any further. I knew I had to take her jeans off next, but I didn't want to.

"Relax slut. I am built just like you, except, my tits are bigger. You have little nubs, instead of tits. Why don't you put your hands on mine to feel what a real woman is like," she said?

I said, "No thank you, Mistress Sheila."

"Slut, that was not a request. That was an order. So, feel my tits and then you can suck on them. I love having my nipples sucked," she told me.

I tentatively put my hands up and touched her flesh. I jumped when my hand came in contact with her. I was scared and very nervous. This is not right, I thought in my head. No woman ever does anything with another woman, unless she is a lesbian, and I was not.

I finally had my hands on her globes and they did feel nice. I held both her tits in my hand while she just stood watching and smiling.

"What's the matter slut, don't you like my tits?" she asked me.

"Please, Mistress Sheila, I have never been with another female before. It isn't right. Please don't make me do it," I begged.

"Nonsense slut, you are going to learn how to pleasure me in all ways, so we start right here. Squeeze them, and run your hands all around. When I am satisfied with what you are doing, I'll tell you and then you can suck my nipples like a baby," she said.

I tried my best to do what she wanted and began to squeeze her firm flesh, then I rubbed them all around and even touched her hardened nipples. I continued playing with her titties until she said, "OK, slut, stop."

I quickly took my hands away from her and just stood with my hands at my sides. I hated this, but knew she was going to make me do more. I wish I hadn't fucked Johnnie in school. But right now, I had to find out how to get out of my mess.

"Now slut, start with my left tit and suck on my nipple. When I tap the top of your head, go to the right one and do the same. Suck me just like you sucked your momma's tit when you were a baby. I don't have milk for you, but I sure enjoy the feel of it," she told me.

As I sucked on her nipple, I could feel it harden like a little pebble. I flicked it with my tongue and when she began to moan, I nibbled it lightly with my teeth. I felt her hands at my head, pushing against my pierced ears, her voice echoing, "Oh yes, oh god, yes..." I knew it was wrong, but I was also pleased to be doing something right for a change, after the miserable mistakes all day.

Her hand tapped the top of my head and I began to minister to her other tit, repeating my technique. I got caught up in the heat of the moment and bit a little too hard on her nub. "Fuck!" she screamed, pulling back, panting, eyes wide. "I can see, in fact, feel that you are hungry. Enough with the appetizers, on to the main course. Get down on your knees and finish undressing me, slut."

What choice did I have? Exactly---none. I knelt and reached up to tug on her jeans, which she had unbuttoned, but she slapped my hands away. "You seem to have a very useful mouth, slave. If you can manage my boyfriend's zipper and pants, you can handle my jeans. Lock your hands behind your back and use your mouth only." I just stared at her and for that earned another slap. "Just do it, you act like a dumb animal sometimes!" Her comment stung.

Without hands, using my teeth, I pulled down her jeans. Of course, unlike Johnnie, her wider hips were a bit of a challenge. It was then I noticed her sexual arousal wafting up from below. I tugged down her panties, exposing a small landing strip and puffy labia lips. I had never been this close to another girl's pussy. Almost in a trance, I leaned in, stuck out my tongue and flicked at her lips. She moved closer. The aroma was narcotic. "Deeper, slut, deeper! Fuck me with your slave tongue." Once again, she grasped the sides of my head and pulled me deep into her love valley.

I am not sure if I was breathing or not. I used my to tongue to push away from the tight embrace, but that only encouraged her more. In and out my tongue darted, every few moments I sucked away the drops of nectar pooling in her cunt. "Faster, faster!" I was famished for her moisture and musk, enticing her pussy to produce more, sucking, my lips a vacuum, my tongue a snake until suddenly "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," she threw back her head and her love juices squirted like a jet into my mouth. I drank every drop.

"Oh, my god, what a slut," she panted. "I never knew it could be like this, oh my god." She stepped back, allowing me to lean back on my knees, my face sopping with her ejaculate. "Let's check out the clothes that my slut owns."

"Please..." Why can't I learn! This time my other cheek is slapped harshly. I raise my hand to cover my blazing face.

"You must be the dumbest teacher on the planet," she scolds me. "Put your damn hand down and open your fucking mouth!" Her power is undeniable and I obey. Within seconds, her panties are balled in my mouth. I can taste her delicious juices.

While I watched, she took the cotton belt from my bathrobe that was lying on my bed. "Don't move." She walked behind me and before I knew it, she had wrapped the belt around my neck twice and then bound my wrists behind my back. It was tight, but I could still breathe with no difficulty. "You have proven that you have no need for your hands, slave. Now, let's see what we have in your closet."

I watched as she opened my closet and scanned what I had inside. She moved my clothes around, but I didn't see what else she was doing. I was watching her naked ass more than paying attention to her hands as she moved my clothes inside the closet.

"Slut, do you have any trash bags? If so, where are they?" she asked me.

I couldn't talk because of her panties in my mouth, so I just nodded my head. I tried to tell her where I kept them, but all that came from my mouth was gibberish.

"n kiten uner snk," I mumbled.

"Oh, never mind, stand up and take me to where they are," she told me.

I struggled to my feet with my hands connected and tied to my neck, and she followed me to the kitchen and I nodded toward the cabinet where I kept my trash bags. She found them and pulled the whole box out and started walking back toward my bedroom.

"Follow me slut," she ordered.

I walked behind her, staring at her naked ass. God, she was so beautiful. I wish my ass was as nice as hers.

She got back to the bedroom and said, "Kneel slut."

I got back on my knees and watched as she went back to my closet. She started pulling out my clothes and anything she didn't like she put in a trash bag. She didn't fold anything up, she just wadded it up and pushed it into the bag. All my designer jeans went to the bag. My long dresses went to the bag. Anything that looked like it was below my knees went into the bag. She kept going and soon one bag was full and she opened a new bag and continued throwing my clothes inside it.

Once she was finished, I got to see what was left in my once full closet. I had very few clothes left inside and most of them were very short skirts and sheer blouses. I cried at the thought of losing all my nice expensive clothes, but couldn't say anything.

Next, she moved to my dresser and started pulling out my panties and bras, stuffing all of them in the bag. "You won't need any of these slut, since I forbid any type of underwear," she told me.

She threw my pajamas in the bag also along with anything that she didn't like. My dresser was almost empty. Then she went to my shoes and picked out the ones that were not high heels. She put them in a bag also. The only shoes she kept were those that were at least 4" high. Some of the ones I had were 5 or 6 inches. She kept those.

"Now slut, I have gotten all the ones that you cannot wear out of the way. I will decide later what to do with them. I might throw them in the trash. I might give them away or I might just store them so you can have them back once I am finished with you. But it all depends on you. Be a good slut and you can have them back. Piss me off and they are trash," she told me.

I was really crying now. I had spent lots of money on my clothes and she just threw them in the bag and threatened to toss them in the garbage. How can I get out of this mess?

"Now slut, I think I will order some pizza for dinner. I will get it delivered and of course, you will pay for it and provide a nice tip. However, your hands will stay tied like they are now and you can figure out how to accept the pizza, pay for it and give the guy a nice tip." As she pulled the panties from my mouth, "I will take the panties out so you can talk to him, but you will stay naked the whole time," Sheila told me.

Of course, I couldn't say anything because of her panties in my mouth. I had sucked all her pussy juice from them and wanted more. I watched as she took the garbage bags and shoved them all in the closet. I hoped that whenever she lets me go, I'll be able to have them back.

"Stand up slut!" she yelled at me.

I stood in front of her and waited for whatever she wanted to do with me. "Now, I hope you do understand about the tip you will give the delivery person. But in case your little teacher mind can't understand, I expect you to either blow the guy or eat the girl's pussy. I expect you to beg to do it for them, once we have the pizza and you have paid for it. Do you understand this, my little slutty teacher?"

"Yes, Mistress Sheila," I answered, but I was thinking how would I do that. I wish she had told me I could fuck the guy, because I needed to have a good orgasm, just like I gave her. But, no, I had to have oral sex with whoever showed up.

"Oh, where is your jewelry kept, like earrings and necklaces?"

"They are in that little case on the corner table." She glared at me and I quickly added, "Mistress Sheila."