A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 05

Story Info
Johnnie shows up, but leaves Aurora with Sheila.
3.9k words
4.41
7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Then the doorbell rang and more knocking. Why couldn't I be left alone? Could it be the manager about the rent money? No, I was always on time and this was only the middle of the month.

Then I heard the voice! His voice!! "Aurora, are you there? Open up!"

I took a quick look through the peep hole and I saw Johnnie standing there. I flung the door open and jumped into his arms. I didn't care if I was outside my door naked. He was my savior and I need him. I had to get fucked.

"Johnnie!! It's not my fault, you won't believe what has happened to me! I need your cock, Sir. Please fuck me," I said, just as our mouths closed on each other and our tongues sprang into action.

With my legs wrapped around him, he carried me into the house, kicking the door shut with his foot. Our mouths never lost contact. I pulled back just enough to speak like a machine gun. "Johnnie, Sir, it's Sheila. She is the one who took the video! She has made my life miserable for the past day. How did you find me? Look what she did to me, locked my neck and my wrists and my ankles. She has spanked me and paddled me and I had to suck off her friend at some shop and some workmen and even a pizza delivery guy. How did you find me, I missed you so much!!" I am not sure I took a breath, letting out all my frustrations.

He cocked his head slightly, slid a finger between my neck and collar, and with his cute smile said, "You smell like a hooker." He let me down so I stood before him, my savior.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, she made me like this."

"I love your new look. You were born to be a slave."

"No, don't say things like that!" I took his hand and pulled him towards my bedroom and bathroom. "Come with me, take a shower with me, fuck me silly, pleaseeeeee!!"

He let me drag him and no words were said as I helped him strip. "What's that?" he asked, after I lifted his t-shirt over his head. I turned and saw he was staring at my butt plug. I considered lying and saying it was something other than what it was, but he probably knew.

"Oh, Master, that is what she put in me, it was horrible!"

"What's it doing there now?"

"I took it out when she left and cleaned it and didn't want to put it back in. Please, come on, let's get in the shower."

"Wait, wait, slut, if she told you to keep it in, you don't want to upset her any more than necessary, right?"

"Yes, but ..."

"Let's put it in you and then we'll shower and fuck. I am curious if I can feel it through your pussy walls."

I clenched my fists and held them to his chest, my eyes pleading, "But I don't want it in me. It's degrading, it's ..."

"No buts, you want to put it in or do you want me to do it?"

I was defeated again. His curiosity was too great and so I relented. "You, please, but be gentle, please be gentle," I whined. Why was he ruining our time together?

"Ok, bend over and pull your ass cheeks apart for me." Without enthusiasm, I obeyed. "Aren't we supposed to grease this or something? Oh, your little pucker hole is so cute, slut," and he circled my anus with his finger, causing me to gasp.

"Yes, it's somewhere in the bedroom."

"Right, but the way your pussy is leaking, that must be enough to coat this thing and make it slide in easily. Let's try it," and I felt him slide the plug along my pussy.

"Please, no, just go get the lubrication in the bedroom. It ... "agghhhhhh."

He had already begun to push it into me. "Shhhh, let me concentrate, this will work just fine, I'm sure."

"It hurts so bad, please ... "

"Shhh, I think you are exaggerating. Just relax, think of it as my cock, which I know you crave. There, almost there."

I knew he was right, that just when the plug was at its widest, it was close to popping into my rectum and the pain would abate. The humiliation was still there and I still felt like I was stuffed. I sighed, as it entered my bung hole.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Yes, it was and it is," I pouted, turning to look up into his eyes. "Can we take our shower together now?"

"Of course, my beautiful little slave," and he lifted me off the ground and into the shower. With the warm water cascading over us, I wrapped my legs around him and I felt his wonderful cock slide gently into my needy pussy. I rode him through two orgasms, he was amazing, only cumming inside me as I orgasmed the second time.

He washed my hair for me and I shampooed his. He washed the filth from my body and I washed his, licking his skin clean, kneeling with his cock in my mouth as I washed the back of his legs. I was hoping to swallow his cum, but I guess he emptied himself into my pussy. Nevertheless, his cock remained hard and I loved it sliding down my throat.

No words were spoken the entire time. Our bodies and actions were in perfect sync.

We dried each other with clean towels from under the sink. He was somewhat careful around my butt plug, but intentionally tapped it a few times, causing me to hold my breath. I said nothing, not wanting to give him any encouragement and hoping he would tire of having my ass plugged.

While he dressed, I dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and he just watched, basking in my joyful glow. I turned to smile at him countless times, and each time I could see how he looked at me, how he cared for me, how he loved me. Our age differences meant nothing.

I took his hand and we walked from the bathroom. "Sheila locked any clothes I still have in the closet. She wants me naked all the time."

I expect some compassion, but all he said with a smile was, "That's understandable, so do I!" I playfully hit him on his upper arm. He was built so solid. "Do you just call her Sheila when you are together?"

"No, she makes me call her Mistress Sheila."

"Then You should call me Master Johnnie."

Was he kidding? His look said he was serious. Fine. "Ok, I will, thank you for helping me, Master Johnnie." His smile was so radiant; he was such a boy playing with his toy.

"You are welcome, slut aurora. Really, if it was up to me, you would never wear any clothes."

"Come on, Master, be serious. What are we going to do? How did you find me?" So many questions, as I pulled him back to the living room. "What's all that stuff? You have a pet?" He noticed the things that Sheila made me purchase at Walmart.

"No, it belongs to Sheila, but she made me buy it for her. Forget her, I need you," and I pushed him onto the couch and cuddled into his sexy body.

He played with my earrings, then my collar, turning it to examine it and the lock. "I found you by going from one person to another. I knew you were somewhere in town, I just had to find a student who lived nearby and would know your exact location. When you did not show up last night, I was furious at first. I had every intention of punishing you severely, but I realized there might be a reason. So, that's why I came over this morning, and now I know. I assume Sheila was listening when we spoke on the phone."

"Yes, that is exactly what happened. She nodded and shook her head and I had no choice but to do as she says. How are we going to get out of this mess? She and maybe others have the video and she has taken many compromising photos of me naked and having sex."

"Right, I am sure there is at least one other person that knows. I think the only way is to play along with her or them, waiting for an opportunity to take their phones and destroy the evidence," Johnnie said.

"But I can't do that! She is horrible. Why can't you make her give us the video and photos."

"Because she won't. If there are two of them, and we only know who one of them is, the other will still have and then release the damning evidence. We have to play along until we figure out who the other person or persons are."

I guess that made sense but the thought of being under her control for even one more minute scared me to death. "When is she coming back?" he asked.

"It could be any minute. She said she would be gone for a few hours and it has been more than a few. Please don't leave me. We can solve this together. She will see us and know she has lost."

"No, I am sure my idea is best. I will leave now and we need a plan to let me know when you have some information we can use. I will also ask around. You can call me when you have some privacy, right? "

"She took my phone and changed the password on my computer. I have no way to contact you."

"How about this. You have a window facing the central courtyard. I will check many times during the day. If you put that plant in the window, I will know it is safe to come in and that you have some information. Does that work?"

"I guess so, but the thought of you leaving me alone with her terrifies me to death."

"This will work, just trust me. Now, I better go and you need to hide any evidence that I have been here. Hide the extra towel. I don't think I left anything else behind, and I doubt she will be checking for fingerprints," he added with a smile.

I gave him a wan smile, fearing that this was not going to work out as smoothly as he thought. One last, deep kiss and he was gone. I went to the bathroom, took his towel, smelling it deeply, and tossed it back in the back of the cupboard below the sink. I finished recleaning the bathroom and was just walking out when I heard the door slam. "Wherever you are, slut, sit!"

I was in the hall by the bathroom, but hurried toward the bedroom. I didn't want her to think I was using the toilet. Once far enough away, I dropped to my knees, sat on my haunches, opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. Right now, I was feeling so good because Johnnie had given me two pussy cums and I sucked on his beautiful cock.

I heard her walking toward me with a smile on her face. At least she looked happy. "So, my little slutty pet, did you have a good time cleaning up your pig sty?"

"Yes, Mistress Sheila, it did need it," I answered.

She was right in front of me now, looking down at me. "Where are your heels I told you to wear all the time?"

Fuck! Where were they? I think they are still in the living room where I kicked them off. Did I move them? "Mistress, slut is so sorry. Slut took them off to climb on the couch and dust up high and then forgot. Please forgive slut, please!"

"That's ok, slut, Mistress tries to be understanding and you do have a good excuse." Phew, I thought, dodged one bullet.

"Did you obey all my other rules? Did you change my bed? Did you scrub the toilet and the rest of the bathroom? Is everything in the kitchen clean?" she questioned.

"Yes, Mistress Sheila, I cleaned everything. You have fresh sheets on your bed and the ones I got nasty have been washed and put away. You were right, there was piss all over the toilet and floor, but it is sparkly clean now. The kitchen has been scrubbed and the floor is so clean, it could be eaten from," I answered her.

I was pleased with myself. I did clean it all, just as she wanted.

"Did you have any visitors while I was gone?"

Why did she ask this? "No, Mistress Sheila, just a boring morning cleaning the house."

"Uh huh," and then she ordered, "SIT!"

I went back into my sit position with my ass on my feet, mouth open, tongue hanging out. This is uncomfortable, and makes my mouth hurt. But I didn't dare piss her off.

I was feeling good about myself. I cleaned up everything like she wanted and got fucked by my lover, Johnnie. And she had no clue he was here. She would never even know I used the toilet, even after she told me not to. But, I wasn't about to go outside naked. And I wasn't going to piss and shit out in my little yard. All it would take is for a neighbor to look out and see me, then tell the landlord. I would be thrown out of my home.

"Follow me slut," she said.

I got down on all fours and followed her to the bathroom. She pulled her jeans down and sat down. I think I was going to have to lick her clean again and I didn't want that. But, I would have no choice.

She sat there for a moment waiting. "You are so fucking dumb. How did you ever become a teacher? When I sit on the toilet, I want you resting your chin on the seat so you can watch me and be ready to wipe me. I told you I didn't like using paper."

I had forgotten she had told me this, so quickly moved into position. I watched her pussy pulsing and then the first dribble came out, followed by a steady stream. It had a very pungent odor and I wanted to puke. But, I watched as she pissed into my clean toilet.

She pissed for a long time and then it slowed down. It was dribbling again and then she said, "OK whore, lick my pussy and get me clean."

I did what I had to do and licked up and down her pussy slit, tasting her nasty piss. I made sure it was all clean before I sat back and looked at her.

"Now, my slut, did you use my toilet today?" she questioned me while I was still staring at her pussy. She had not told me to move back, so I waited.

I had to answer her, but I lied when I said, "No, Mistress Sheila."

"Are you sure, slut? I don't want you lying to me. I'm giving you a chance to come clean. Now, did you use my toilet today while I was away?" she asked me again.

I said, "No Mistress Sheila, I did not."

"OK, slut. I hope you are telling the truth. Quickly go fetch your heels as before, on all fours, and come back to the bedroom. I think you deserve a special outing for being such a good slave." I went to the living room, placed the straps of my heels in my mouth, and returned to my bedroom.

Then she said, "Just drop them slut and follow me. I have something special I want and you will do as I say."

She walked out of the bedroom and toward the back door. I followed, not knowing what she had planned, but she picked something up on the way to the door. Then she opened it up and stepped outside.

I hesitated, because I didn't want to go out like this. I have neighbors above me who can see what is going on in my yard. Plus, since I am on the ground floor all the apartments around me on the second floor can see me.

"Come out here, slut. I want to help you so you don't have to take your shitty butt plug in your mouth and the guys won't get shitty dicks, since you can't use my toilet," she told me.

I crawled out the door very carefully, trying to look to see if anyone was watching. I didn't see anyone outside and was so relieved. She walked right out to the middle of my yard and I had to follow.

Once she was in the middle, she said, "ASS."

I quickly got in that position, with my ass up and my head down. She made me spread my legs, so my ass and pussy were in plain sight if anyone was looking.

Then she said, "OK, my slutty teacher, we are going to clean out your nasty ass. I will put a hose up your ass and then there will be some water going into you. You will remain in position until I pull the hose out. Once it is out, you will crawl to the corner, squat and expel it all. Is this clear, you little whore?"

"Yes, Mistress Sheila," I responded, but was crying more than I had in a long time. I was so humiliated that she was going to give me a fucking enema outside where others might see me.

I stayed in position and then she said, "Now, once this first quart is out of your ass, you will come back to me and we will give you 2 quarts to make sure you have no shit left inside you."

At that time, she started feeding the tube into my upturned ass. She pushed it in deeply before she stopped.

"Don't move slut. I am doing this for your own good, so you don't have to taste shit when I make you take your butt plug in your whore mouth," she said, acting like she was doing me a huge favor.

I felt the first of the water going into me. It was air temperature and didn't feel too bad. I relaxed some and soon, my belly started cramping. Oh, my god this hurts, I thought. I was afraid to tell her to stop because of what she might do to me.

"You are doing good, slut, halfway there. Just keep taking it like you are and it will be over with soon," she told me.

This is so embarrassing. I have to be naked in my backyard getting an enema from another female, probably not even 19 years old. I don't know how much more I can take until I rebel and tell her to fuck off.

My belly was hurting so much now and I could feel it swelling. I must look pregnant by now. But I stayed in place and took it all.

Finally, she said, "You did good slut. It is all gone now and I'm going to remove the hose. Once it is out, crawl to the corner, squat and shit it all out. Then come back for round two."

I felt the hose being pulled out of my ass and when I thought it was all out, I quickly crawled to the corner and squatted. It didn't take long and my ass opened and felt like an explosion was happening. My belly emptied and I could smell the foul smell of old shit.

I stayed in place since my belly really was cramping as all that liquid was coming out of me. Finally, I thought it was all out of me, but stayed where I was, just to be sure.

Then, I got back on all fours and crawled to where she was standing. In her hand was another bag, but this was bigger than the first one. I know she said the first was a quart and that was a lot. But now she said I had to take 2 quarts. I have no idea how I will do that, but I had to do it or get punished.

I got back to where she was, got in my ass position and soon felt that hose going back into my ass. She pushed it even deeper this time and then said, "OK slut, I am releasing the water. This time, it is cold water to rinse you out. Do not move until it is all in your belly, or I'll call the neighbors out to watch you."

I was so afraid now. I felt the water going into my bowels and she was right, it was cold. My belly was cramping almost immediately. It kept going in and I felt my belly stretching out. God, please help me, I prayed.

I stayed in position and finally, she said, "OK, slut, it is done. I'll pull the hose out and you crawl to the corner to expel it. Once you are done, we'll wash off your ass and then you can get dressed so we can go out."

I felt her pulling the hose out and I clamped my ass shut. Once it was out, she said, "Go." I crawled very fast to the corner because I hurt so badly. I tuned, squatted and it came out like a flood.

I got it all out of me and farted liquid about 10 times. I think it was all out and my belly felt somewhat better. At least the cramps were gone and it didn't feel like I was pregnant.

I got back down and crawled to her. She led me to the side of the yard and took the garden hose out. Turning on the water, she sprayed me with the cold water and I jumped, whimpered, but didn't move. I let her wash all around my ass and then she led me back inside where she had a towel ready and she wiped the water off me.

Then it was back to the bedroom for some clothes and my shoes. She handed me the same slut-skirt and crop top from last night. As I dressed and put on my heels, I prayed I would not be seen like this in public.

"Sit. You look good enough to eat, slave," she cooed. "One more thing," and she took a length of chain, connecting it to one wrist, then through the ring on my collar, then to my other wrist. The length was longer then when my wrists were almost chained to my neck, and I could almost walk naturally, but only 'almost.' If one wrist was down, the other would be lifted several inches in a provocative way. 'Johnnie,' I thought, 'this is a mistake. You should have helped me solve the problem not leave me in the same predicament as before.'

Stepping back, she admired her slave with a kind smile. Clipping a leash to my collar she said, "Let's go, we can barely make it in time for our appointment. Remember, crawl to the door, then you may walk to the car, get in, lift your skirt, spread your legs and no talking unless spoken to." I nodded in understanding, but my stomach churned, wondering what appointment she scheduled.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers