All Comments on 'A Teacher's Erotic Adventure'

by duddle146

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good erotic fun!

a bit of a set up but worth the read.

very erotic female wrestling scenario

cffreakcffreakover 17 years ago
my 2 cents - some commetns

I really liked this story. This had a great build up. A lot of men have secret catfight or female sexual contest type fantasies. This story taps into that sexual lust really nicely.

It's too bad Literotica does not have a festish section for catfights or sexual contests.

A couple constructive criticisms. At one point Peggy is talking on the phone with Jennie and can't talk about their catfight trist because Peggy's children are in the room. Then she continues to talk about having sex and her period. That was a little continuity problem. And I think that whole paragraph could be removed about condoms, diaphragms and nothing would be lost from the story anyway. The hard part of writing is knowing what to cut and being as concise as possible. That scene could be cut.

I personally don't like "soiled panties". Sounds a little rank. But I'm sure some people have a thing for that. It didn't work for me though.

I'm also not sure about Chinese vs Caucasian thing. There's a line in the story "the fact that she's Chinese and I'm Caucasian will no doubt a real 'turn on' for you guys" that does not make sense to me. Like the panties thing, I guess it's just a matter of taste. So three different fetishes: panties, Chinese v Caucasian, and catfights. I think I'd like to read in the story why those three things are sexy. The catfights are certainly sexy to me. You seem to be a very skilled writer, I think you are up to this challenge.

I do like that the women were of equal size and weight. Too many catfight stories are uneven from the start. The tension is better and so the story is better when the combatants are equals in an equal struggle. That said, there were too many tells in the beginning that the Chinese woman would beat the Caucasian as if that was a theme of the fetish - not just a catfight but rather Chinese Women dominating Caucasian women. I would rather have not had the ending telegraphed like that. Make the winner a surprise so that the struggle is more compelling.

I would have liked to read about the hair pulling and more tension between the women, and the men

I hope these comments are constructive. Great story.

-CFFreak

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Nice!

This story had a WHOLE lot going on, but I enjoyed it. As a previous commenter mentioned, many of the details are a matter of taste, which I will not criticize upon. To each their own; some of it worked for me. As a whole, the story was well written and sexy. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My hubby is so straight sexed, (missionary only) he would probably divorce me if I even suggested getting with another couple. I would, however, love to. Orpheum 69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous