A Teacher's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't bring any. I just walked here for the exercise."

Cynthia keeps dragging her past her clothes on the floor and to the door. "Then just get out and never return."

"Wait! My clothes. I'm a mile away. I can't just walk home naked."

"You'll walk home naked, and everyone will see the tramp you are!" She finally pushes her the rest of the way to the door.

Jenna picks up Kelly's skirt and blouse and is coming to the door. Cynthia rips them from Jenna's hands and throws them across the room "And you can leave with your girlfriend, you cheater!"

"Wait! No!"

Cynthia begins pushing Jenna to the door. Kelly sees the opportunity to get the girl, and it's worth a mile of embarrassment. "Come on, Jenna. You can come with me. I love you. I promise to treat you better than this, and I'll give you all the sex you could ever want."

But Jenna is begging Cynthia "no, please don't make me go. You know I love you."

"You mean you love my job and the house and my presents to you."

"No, I love you, and sex with you is better than anyone else. Don't make me go."

"I don't believe you. You've changed, and you don't act like you want me anymore."

"That's not true. I'm sorry if I've changed. Can we go back to the way it was.? Le me be your sex slave again. I'm sorry if I haven't acted gratefully enough lately. But let me be your slave. I promise to have dinner ready for you when you get home. And I promise after dinner to do anything you want every night."

"Anything? You'll treat me like it used to be?"

"Yes, I promise."

Kelly is shaking her head listening to this. "Don't listen to her, Jenna. Don't be fooled."

"What about this bitch?" Cynthia gestures towards Kelly.

"I promise I won't see her again."

Kelly puts her arms around Jenna and presses her body against hers. "No, Jenna, don't! We can be happy together."

Cynthia warns Jenna "if you really want to stay with me, then tell her what you called her on the phone and said you wanted to do to her."

Jenna turns around in Kelly's arms. "I said you're a slut and you deserve to be spanked."

Kelly puts her face close to Jenna's. "Come with me. We'll have sex every morning, and every night, just the way you like it. I know you still love me and don't get the satisfaction you need. Kiss me and tell her to leave us the fuck alone and let's go."

"Kiss her and leave here forever -- or spank her and stay here and love me the way you used to."

Jenna pushes Kelly's arms aside, goes over to Cynthia. She wraps her arms around her a gives her a long kiss. Kelly wipes tears from her eyes. Cynthia tells her "go to the kitchen, get the spatula, spank her and push her out and lock the door."

Jenna goes to the kitchen and Kelly takes a deep breath and turns to the door. "No, I'm leaving."

"If you leave before Jenna spanks you then I'm reporting you."

"Are you going to hold that threat over me forever?" Kelly shouts. "You've already taken your spanking."

"That was for what you did to Ashlii. This is for trying to steal my wife, even after I tried to push you out." Jenna returns with a wooden spoon. "Go sit on the couch so the slut can lie across your knees."

All of Kelly's spirit has evaporated, and she follows Jenna to the couch. Jenna sits down. Kelly makes one last sales pitch. As the climbs on the couch, she leans over, tells Jenna "it's not too late to come with me," and licks and sucks on one of Jenna's nipples.

Jenna gasps in pleasure but recomposes herself. "Lie down, slut, and get your spanking." Kelly follows the order and clenches her ass muscles. Jenna begins swatting her already tender butt. Kelly is crying from the start, maybe more from the rejection of her love than the spanking.

After a dozen swats, Cynthia tells her "now push her out the door." Jenna leads her to the door, and Kelly follows as if sleepwalking and still crying.

As Jenna opens the door, Kelly shakes her head as she remembers her upcoming hike. "Please, let me have my clothes." Jenna pushes her out the door. "But I love you!"

But Jenna closes the door and locks. She turns around, and Cynthia is there to hug her. Jenna embraces Cynthia in return and rests her head on her Cynthia's shoulder. Cynthia uses one hand to caress Jenna's back and the other to gently caress her sore ass. When Jenna looks up, Cynthia gives her a long kiss. Then she asks "are you ready for sex before Ashlii comes home?" Jenna nods. "So sit in the chair and put on your underwear while I dance for you." Cynthia removes her jacked, her blouse, and then her teddy while Jenna pulls her panties out of the pants, puts them on, and sits on the couch. She pulls the panties tightly against her pussy and opens her legs wide to give Cynthia a plain view.

Jenna asks "are you wet?"

"Yes. Watching you spank your roommate made me so hot, and it was hard to not finger myself. That's when I knew you really wanted me, and I just wanted to have you." She dances. She's had lots of practice dancing for Jenna and has learned some stripper moves for her, but it's mostly dance club dancing. "Are you wet?"

"I've never felt so horny before. I didn't et to masturbate this afternoon, and you interrupted me and Kelly before my orgasm, and I had to hear Kelly lick you and see you half-naked." Jenna is moving her palms up and down over her breasts. "Please, can I kiss you?"

"Not yet. But you can touch yourself." Cynthia continues dancing while Jenna rubs the outside of her panties. They've played this game before. "Pull them tighter." Jenna squeezes the fabric so that she can pull it into her pussy with her lips showing on each side. She pulls it up and down to grind on her clit.

"Please, let me kiss you" she begs.

Cynthia stops dancing and holds out her arms. "Kiss me!"

Jenna gets up, and the two babes hold each other while they kiss and lick and suck on each other's tongue. Cynthia turns her head to the side, and Jenna continues licking and kissing her cheek and then French kisses her ear. Her tongue and lips move down Cynthia's neck and chest. Cynthia lies on the sofa, and Jenna continues licking Cynthia's entire breast before swirling her tongue around the nipple, then flicking it with the tongue and sucking on it. Cynthia pushes her other breast towards Jenna, and Jenna repeats the process on her other breast. Then she licks down Cynthia's stomach. She slips her hands under Cynthia to hold on to her ass and lift her slightly. Cynthia opens her legs and lets Jenna give long, slow licks to one inner thigh and then to the other. Just like the previous time, Jenna licks and sucks Cynthia's pussy. Cynthia keeps telling her "I want your tongue, I need you, give me more" until her orgasm steals her breath. Jenna keeps licking until the orgasm plays itself out and Cynthia starts repeating "I love you, Jenna. Thank you for staying with me." Jenna crawls up Cynthia's body until the lovers can start their kissing again. Now Cynthia maneuvers out from under Jenna and sits on the couch. Jenna sits halfway on her lap so that one of Cynthia's arms can support her and they continue kissing. Jenna spreads her legs, and Cynthia's fingers fondle her pussy. Their tongues continue to swirl around each other's, inside and outside of the mouth, while Cynthia's fingers play with Jenna's most sensitive spots. Jenna's long awaited orgasm comes very quickly, and its end is signaled when Jenna starts saying "I love you, Cynthia" over and over again.

Jenna finally stops and asks "are you ready to get Ashlii?"

Cynthia answers by putting more fingers into Jenna and probing her again. "I was really scared that you were going to leave me. I don't know how I would get along without you. You know what kind of sex I like -- when you let me lead." Jenna only moans as another orgasm rapidly approaches. This time, her body twitches and slightly bounces on Cynthia's lap while the orgasm takes control of her muscles.

When the orgasm subsides, she answers "you make me feel so happy. I love you, Cynthia. Let me be your slave every night."

The two girls continue French kissing, but their hands are just caressing each other's sides and avoiding the breasts and pussy. Then Cynthia tells her "here's the plan for tonight. I'm going to get Ashlii while you get our dinner ready. After dinner, we're going to do the wet t-shirt sex. I'll get in the shower with only a t-shirt and panties and let you watch me take a shower. Then you can strip for me and I'll give you my wet panties to put on. Then you can watch me dance in the shower in just the t-shirt while you play with yourself. And when we're both at our limit, we'll take off the rest of our clothes and kiss in the shower, and you can lick me until I cum."

"I always love this game. Then can we dry each other off and move to the bed and finger each other and kiss for the rest of the night?"

"You know that's how this ends. I love fingering you as much as you like my fingers."

"I'm your slave. I'll do whatever you ask." Jenna gives Cynthia a long, last kiss and gets up. Cynthia watches her gather her clothes and carry them into the bedroom to change, and the scene fades.

12