A Teachers Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamal, SHUT UP," she said

Jamal went silent and Marisa stood up and looking like she wanted to kill me said, "You said you ain't givin FORMAL classes...are you gonna give INFORMAL classes?"

"In September, I will be here on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 3:30 pm until 4:30 pm or there abouts and I'll be here on Saturday mornings from 8:00 to 9:00 am."

"You're gonna come here to keep doin this tutoring stuff with us?" Mitchell asked.

"You got that right, if you guys think that you're going to get rid of me, you got another thing coming. In just two short years, we are going to have to start looking at colleges and applying for scholarships. There is no way I am going to miss out on all that fun." I told them.

Kisha spoke up, "Yea, like their gonna let somebody who ain't a teacher come in here and tutor us, I don't believe it."

"Believe it," I said, "Dr. North has approved it and it has also been approved by Mr. Peter Brant, you know, the School's Chancellor. So it's a done deal."

"Why you doin this?" Jamal asked.

"WHY? Because I couldn't find a sweeter, nicer group of children to work with," I said in my most sarcastic voice.

Jamal started, "Fitzy, you're full o..."

"That's MISTER FITZ, Jamal, and don't you forget it."

Marisa spoke up, "Okay, MISTER FITZ, you said you had a couple things to tell us. That was one, what's the other?"

I stood there smiling and laughing to myself. Then I said very slowly, "I am going to get married."

Silence, then all hell broke loose, absolute pandemonium. The kids were laughing, yelling and shouting out their disbelief.

Fitzy's getting married? Who would marry you? She must be blind. Not only blind, she gotta be brain-dead.

Jamal got up and shouted, "I can see it now; the bride walking down the aisle in her gown and her seeing-eye-dog in a tuxedo."

I laughed and then quieted them down.

Marisa asked, "So who you marryin, Mr. Fitz? Do we know her?"

"Yea, I think that you might have heard her name."

Come on Mr. Fitz, who is she?" they shouted.

"Dr. North." I answered.

Again total silence for about five seconds, then Marisa jumped up throwing her fist into the air and yelled, "YES; I told ya, see I told yas all. I told ya that they were gettin it on. And you didn't believe me. So, now ya gotta pay up, Suckas."

"What are you talking about, Marisa?" I asked.

She was still bopping around and she said, "After that dance with you and North, I told these suckas that you and North were getting it on. They didn't believe it. They all bet me five bucks that there was nothing there. I took the bet. Now ya gotta pay, suckas."

I said, "Wait, wait, wait, Marisa, you know that there is no gambling in School."

Marisa looked crestfallen and the others were agreeing, no gambling in school.

I went on, "So Marisa, make sure that you are off school grounds when you get paid...cause I know that these guys are not going to welch on a bet, Right?"

A voice came over the loud speaker, "Mr. Ronald Fitzgibbons, to the principal's office, STAT."

"The Gestapo wants you Mr. Fitz, ya better get moving." Charles said.

"Marie, just found out about me and Dr. North." I laughed as I walked to the door, "Now get to your classes, NOW."

They ran out of the classroom to their homeroom class. As he passed me, Jamal stopped, smiled and softly punched me on the arm, "You alright, MISTER Fitz." And he ran off.

Not having a homeroom on Mondays, I slowly walked up to the Principal's Office. I opened the door and walked in, Marie was standing by the inner door talking to Jen. I closed the door and Marie turned and ran over to me throwing her arms around me.

"You son of a...all that time. I should have realized after that dance...Tony told me that something was going on ...I didn't believe him. She is so happy and I am so happy," Then she pushed me away, "But if you think that you're going to get special treatment, you got another thing coming."

"I wouldn't think it," I laughed.

Jen came out of her office wrapping her arm around me and the three of us talked.

I told them what happened with the Water Rats and how they took the news. They laughed about Jamal's comment about the seeing-eye dog.

"Well, now that they know, the whole school will know. This place will be jammed in a few moments," Marie said trying to look forlorn.

I doubt that I got anything done that morning. My classes were wild with the shouting and laughing and teasing. By the afternoon things did quiet down and the school regained some semblance of order.

Dilk was a little upset, but he got over it when I assured him that nothing would be said about the lesbian comments. I didn't have to tell Jen, she had heard about his remarks from others. It seems that he had been making those comments for a while.

That evening Jen and I went to her apartment and I cooked dinner. We went to bed early and made sweet love.

The days flew by it was like a dream, trying to finish all of the work for the semester, preparing for finals and being with Jen. We did not sleep alone since the night we became engaged.

A CHANGE OF PLANS

One Saturday morning in early June, I awoke; Jen was not in bed with me. I figured that she got up and went into the kitchen, to make some coffee so I was just lying there. Then, I heard a sob come from the bathroom.

I jumped out of bed and hurried over to the bathroom and threw open the door. Jen was kneeling on the floor in front of the commode. She was retching and crying.

I ran to her and took her in my arms. "Jen, are you all right?"

"Oh Ron, I feel so nauseous, I don't know why."

I held her tight. "I don't understand, I ate what you ate last night, how come you are sick and I'm not?"

"I don't think that I'm sick," she said

I looked at her and held her tighter into me. "Oh, Jen, oh my love, my Jen."

She started to weep. "I'm so sorry, oh Ron."

"Sorry? Sorry my love? There is nothing to be sorry about. If what we suspect is true, then I will be the happiest man in the world."

She looked at me and smiled, "Really? Do you mean that, Ron?"

I started to laugh, "Jen, if it turns out that you are not pregnant, I think I will now be terribly disappointed."

"Oh Ron, I love you so much," she said as she kissed me.

"Now, we are going to get you something to eat, to get rid of the nausea, then off to see Dr. Ross and see what she says. Then, of course depending on what Dr. Ross tells us, we go and talk to Lily and Clive." I said as I picked her up off of the floor and took her into the Kitchen.

About forty-five minutes later we were sitting in Dr. Ross' office. After a quick examination and some tests, we were informed that we were, in fact, going to be parents. Jen was about six weeks pregnant.

I grabbed Jen and spun her around and then kissed her hard. I was so happy. I hadn't thought about a family...well maybe I did. Especially, after I saw Marcel and Catherine with Yvonne. But, me being a father; I just didn't think. Now it was a done deal. Jen and I were having a baby.

I was laughing and so was Jen.

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Oh Ron, oh DADDY, I love you."

I held her and said, "Oh MOMMY, I love you."

Dr. Ross laughed, "When you two are finished telling each other that you are in love...make an appointment for Jen, in one month. We have to get on a schedule."

"Ooh yea," I said, "We better get over to Lily and Clive's place. We have to move the date up."

Jen looked a little worried and said, "Do you think they will be upset?"

"They will be happy for us and there will be no problem changing the date."

My prediction proved right, both of them were happy. Clive did comment about putting the cart before the horse, but Lily interrupted him saying, "Jen is just going to have a premature child... just like our first, Clive."

Clive laughed and tried not to look embarrassed.

We decided on July 3rd as the new date for our wedding. It was only a month or so earlier. We didn't stay long at Lily and Clive's; we had phone calls and plans to make.

Surprisingly, no one questioned why we were moving the date of the wedding up. But, Mama did comment that it was good, as we would now have a honeymoon baby. My sister June was thrilled she was finally going to be an aunt; Auntie June. Everyone was able to figure out why.

Things finally quieted down around 6:00 pm. After a light dinner we got into our robes and sat on the couch and cuddled. Jen was talking about her sister-in-law Nelly's pregnancy and how Ben danced around her and wouldn't let her do anything.

"Is this your way of telling me what you expect?" I asked.

"Are you nuts? He drove Nelly crazy. She was constantly telling him to 'Let ME do that, I'm not broken you know'. If you try to do that to me I'll brain you." She laughed.

I pulled her to me and kissed her lips, softly, lovingly. She came into my arms, moving to sit on my lap. We just sat and kissed and we whispered sweet nothings to each other.

I reached over and untied the belt to her robe, opened up the robe and ran my hand over her soft belly.

Jen smiled as she untied my belt and opened my robe. She reached in and took my dick in her hand and began to stroke it. I was fully erect in three strokes. She rose up straddled my legs and slowly lowered onto my steel rod. When she was completely impaled she just held still, smiling at me.

She leaned forward and kissed me; quick, soft kisses.

I held her close. I could feel the beating of her heart, as I knew that she could feel the beating of mine, for my heart beat for her and only her. She was my love, my reason for living. I loved her with all of my existence.

All the while, I was in my Jen. Every once in a while she would flex the muscles of her vagina, squeezing my dick.

After sitting like this for a while, I began to push up into her. She began to undulate on my dick. Pumping up and down, taking it into her and rising above until only the tip of my dick was in her.

Nothing was rushed, nothing was quick. We loved slowly and easily. She rose and dropped ever so slowly. It was so loving and wonderful. We looked into each other's eyes as our bodies moved.

Eventually, Jen's movements began to speed up. Not going too fast, just a gradual quickening. I knew that her orgasm was building by the look on her face. But, still we kept our movements slow and deliberate.

Jen wrapped her legs around me, pushing them between me and the couch; pulling me deeper into her, squeezing me tighter and tighter as her orgasm built.

Then Jen threw her head back and let out a long high-pitched whine. Her legs locked into a crushing embrace as the passion and pleasure took control of her body.

This was what sent me over the edge. I pushed into her, lifting my hips off of the couch. I was trying to force my whole body, my whole being into my beloved Jen.

Again and again my dick spewed its white, hot fluid onto my Jen's body, filling her to overflowing, as she writhed on my lap taking everything I had to give and demanding more and more.

I kept giving her all I had, until I was completely drained, both physically and emotionally.

Jen fell against me breathing deeply. We held onto each other for the longest time, until our breath was slow and easy and our hearts were once again normal.

Jen got up and tied up her robe as I did mine. She sat down on the couch and we cuddled as we watched the news on TV. We went to bed around 11:00 pm.

12