A Teacher's Torment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Olivia could finish her last words, Adam thrusted the entire length of his cock into his teacher's pussy. All the energy that she had though she had lost returned to her and escaped her mouth in the form of a scream.

"Fuck!" Kira screamed right into Olivia's face. It was a scream of pain she had never felt before. Nothing had penetrated her that deep, ever. She had played around with some dildos, but all of them were the smallest ones she could find. Much smaller than the cock that was deep in her mouth not that long ago.

This time Adam did not stop with a single thrust. He placed his free hand on Kira's back and kept thrusting, in and out, as deep as he could get each time. Most of the times, he was balls deep in a pussy that started getting wetter by the moment. His other hand had loosened the grip on the hair enough to just keep her head tilted up.

The subsequent sounds out of Kira's mouth weren't full blown screams, but loud moans. Moans of pain, at least for now. She could feel her pussy get wet, and she was sure it was out of necessity and not desire. Her legs twitched with each thrust, feeling weaker and weaker. Her hands were still held tight by Olivia. Her entire body moved forwards and back with each thrust, her face moving almost just inches from Olivia's face.

Olivia wasn't bothered by Kira's face moving so close to hers with each thrust. She did not flinch a bit. She relished in the pained moans so close to her face. The only thing that could be improved in that situation was if Kira kept her eyes open. Some of her teacher's tears fell down on her skirt and she enjoyed it all the more.

"I'm gonna cum," Adam interrupted his low grunts to make an announcement, though he did not change the pace with which he was banging that pussy.

Kira opened her eyes wide. She saw Olivia staring right back at her, a sinister smile on her face. Somehow, in between her moans and grunts, she manged to form a sentence.

"Pl-please... not... in m-... me..."

There was no indication of the cock being pulled out. In fact, it began thrusting faster and harder.

"What's the point of not wearing a condom then?" said Olivia, staring right through her teacher's soul.

Kira's eyes welled up again because of the pain. Just as she was getting used to the pace and the force, Adam had some how increased them both. She shut her eyes as the pain became unbearable and her moans became louder than ever. Tear drops rolled down her red cheeks and fell down on to Olivia's skirt. Olivia moved her face even closer to her teacher's, hoping that she would open her eyes again soon.

Adam realised that he got as close to climaxing as he could. His last thrust was harder than any before and reached deeper than he thought his cock could. This pushed Kira's body even further ahead and the moment he started cumming, his teacher's lips pressed against his girlfriend's.

Adam made a loud noise and a very scrunched up face as he unloaded his cum in his teacher's pussy. He was sure that his was the only cum that had ever been in there, and that though made him more excited.

Olivia did not move her face back when her teacher's lips touched hers. Instead, she let go of her teacher's hands, held her face and pressed even harder against the other pair of lips.

Kira needed to catch her breath. She was certain that her nose was not enough, but her mouth was sealed by her student's lips. She needed to open her mouth again, and the moment she parted her lips, Olivia stuck her tongue down her throat.

Olivia began kissing her teacher. Kira did not want to reciprocate, but she couldn't move away from her student. As his girlfriend kissed his teacher, Adam realised that his cock was now completely flaccid, still inside his teacher's pussy.

He first let go of the hair he had grabbed and then slowly pulled his soft dick out of that wet pussy. Following it was his cum, dripping out slowly. He sat down on the teacher's chair and looked at the two women. He was out of breath, too, but didn't want them to know.

Kira felt the pressure behind her be go way, and with the help of her now free hands, she was able to push away from Olivia's kiss. Though, she was barely able to stand up straight. Her pussy hurt and she was panting, sucking in as much air as she could.

She felt a warm liquid drip onto her inner thigh. She reached her hand down and felt it. It was Adam's cum. She wanted to clean herself out. The first thing that she needed to do was after leaving the school was find a morning-after pill.

Kira glanced at her students. Adam was sitting on her chair, over her top and cardigan. Her bra was nowhere in sight. Adam smiled back at her as he began slowly stroking his tired cock. Olivia sat back on the chair on the other side of the desk. She, too, looked at her teacher and smiled.

Kira bent down to pull her jeans up from her ankles. Before she could grab them, Adam jumped out of his seat, grabbed the back of her neck, pulled her up and pushed her against the blackboard.

She could feel the chalk dust on her boobs and her cheek pressed against the board. Adam's arm pushed at her face and his other hand pinned both her hands behind her back.

"What do you think you're doing?" said Adam. He enjoyed his teacher's feeble attempts at breaking free. He could feel his cock harden a little.

"I let you fuck me," managed Kira. She was Barely able to speak. She tried breathing normally, but that proved to be difficult. "It's done. Now, please, let me dress up."

Olivia walked up to the two of them and kissed her boyfriend. She made sure to make it as loud and sloppy as she could. She turned to her teacher and put a finger in her pussy, scooping out some of her boyfriend's cum.

She licked her finger and wiped some of that cum on her lips and brought them close to her teacher's ear.

"Detention's not yet over, dyke"

to be continued...

12