All Comments on 'A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 06'

by SubBabs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A slut look for both

Obviously John isn’t much of a man if at all.

Perhaps Kevin could make John get a cock ring with a little charm; K for Kevin.

Pam could use one on her cunt, followed by a very short haircut, and a drastic change in color with slutty makeup to finish the look. Kevin could start the haircut by making John watch Pam sucking on his cock while he cuts of her braid or ponytail off; Perhaps some variation therein?

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
wanting more of kevins black hugh cock

another hot horny part to this awesome story. pams now having her cunt streach evenmore ands wanting kevin cock to fill her cunt to over filling with a large amoment of his black seed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

What a horribly depressing, dehumanizing story. Doesn't sound much different than in slave days where people were bought and sold and treated as little more than a piece of meat. I completely miss any hint of erotica, how anyone could get off on receiving or inflicting pain to this degree. I can't imagine the narcissism of the inflictor, or the complete lack of dignity and self worth of anyone who would willingly receive such abuse. It's not erotica...hell, it's not even living. No hope, no dream, just a continuing nightmare of sick, demeaning behavior that I'd expect to see in a historical biography of nazi germany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved reading A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma

You obviously understand that many men enjoy watching another man having sex with their wife. I have been very fortunate to have participated in several of these fun times.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You realize that no real men want to watch their wives with other men. Maybe cuck's like anonymous, but not men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous