All Comments on 'A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 08'

by SubBabs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
beagle9690beagle9690over 13 years ago
The worm turns and runs away.

Great, great story. True to form, John the spineless, cuckold worm runs away, and leaves his wife in the arms of a real man, and all for money. Pam’s latent sexuality has been aroused by Kevin, and I can’t wait to see what happens next. Was Pam aroused by Kevin’s looks or his dominant masculinity. I believe the later, his masculinity, dominating personality. If Pam were Kevin’s wife, he would never allow anyone to lay a hand on her. Again, I can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
REAL MAN???????????????

KEVIN IS A SLIMEY COWARD. hE LOVES TO HURT WOMEN. HE NEEDS JOHN TO GET A GUN AND BLOW HIS BALLS OFF.

beagle9690beagle9690over 13 years ago
Wait a minute, lets not get crazy

Wait a minute now, let’s not get crazy. Pam could have walked away at any time. John and Pam, a married couple, most likely were married in a Church before God and witnesses to love, and cherish, and in this they are both culpable. John cherishes money, and a comfortable position as a teacher. Kevin took no such oath to either of them. Pam is willingly committing adultery, and enjoying it willingly. John is allowing his wife to be used for the sake of money in his pocket. Kevin has given John every opportunity to object. Every opportunity to stand up and be a man; eight wonderful chapter’s worth. He should get a gun and kill Kevin. Why should he? Kevin is John’s his meal ticket. This is a complicated story. I will concede that Kevin is an opportunist, if nothing else…but a coward, no. He certainly knows how to please a woman, and Pam in particular. Would I blame John for killing Kevin, no I wouldn’t. If he did, and that isn’t likely, that would be the end of this wonderful story. John can no more blow Kevin’s brains out with a gun, than a dog can stop licking its anus, it is in their very nature. But then again, he may surprise you, however he remains cuckold.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
being on display naked before the crowd

another hot horny part of this awesome erotic story. pam now onto the next brilliant part with kevin taking her his own cunt.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

I love her jewelry very cool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

DUSH BAG WIFE DUSH BAG BOSSTHE HUSBAN SHOULD SHOOT THE BOSS THAN THE WIFE SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
breast size

Kinky enough of a story, but her breasts are like a balloon being blown up and deflated only to be blown up again - they change size every time you mention them. If I recall correctly, 32B, then 38C and now 34B. Gotta be consistent, dude.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tags alone earn a *1, with no wasted time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous