All Comments on 'A Tease for Two Ch. 03'

by DragonflySong

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OnehungrywolfOnehungrywolfover 8 years ago
Great story!

Always love to hear a story like this from a woman's perspective. It is SO sexy to know what goes through your head as you're giving head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic

Enjoyed these three. More stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wet pussy

I fingered my pussy the entire time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOWER VOTING SCORE AND NOW CURIOUS

I see the numbers have dropped from #2 and wonder if like other my preference for a married woman learning to enjoy her bi-curious nature is more exciting woman on woman than in a three some scenario.

Not saying go all in and dump husband, but the pleasures are more tightly focused when she is learning without the distraction of having a penis.

What curious and shy game shall Liane wish to sample next. Who are these friends Liane cannot be open with?

winterreisserwinterreisserabout 8 years ago
Interesting exploration

Yes, it's nice to see it from a woman's point of view, as it were!

Not enough of this type of story which really only works when the writer is a woman; a man just cannot simulate how a woman's mind works in this type of situation, well that is my opinion anyway.

So let's hope that the author decides to write more and keeps our imagination working overtime!

A very grateful reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Inspirational

This series is incredibly hot and sensually written. It inspires one to explore fantasies of a wife and her best friend trio ...Hmmm, how to make that happen ... ?

It may help you write a new set of stories ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good!

This was a great story. Thank You! Ps too bad you didn’t have a male friend of Matt. Maybe they could suck one another while the girls watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

I just now looked, to see whether or not a woman wrote this. I was not surprised. It takes a woman's point of view to get this graphic and complete. Beautifully written, my dear. I haven't read much that was any more sexy in its description. I only wish I knew a lady who was this sexual and relaxed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonflySong@DragonflySong
Although not exactly a series, my stories all revolve around Kate and the people in her life. For those who wonder, yes, many of my characters and situations are loosely (or not so loosely! based on real life). I do appreciate comments and am willing to consider suggestions o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES