A Tease Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A penny for them."

I was aware of Pete talking to me. "What, I'm sorry, I was miles away."

"I know, that's why I said, a penny for your thoughts."

"Oh, well. I... that is, I just thought that Mark has been getting me to flirt and tease with other men, and well now look at me!"

"Yes" replied Pete, "look at you now, on your back, legs spread and your husband's boss fucking you. How does that make you feel?"

As I thought of a reply, I was aware that Pete had slowed his thrusting and was now gently pushing in and out of me. It was as if he was waiting for my reply before resuming his full-on love making. "Part of me feels cheap and horrible for cheating on Mark, but another part of me keeps thinking he wanted this, at least I think he did."

Pete stopped his thrusting and gazing into my eyes said, "Mark told me he wanted me to make love to you. He said that he wouldn't be too upset if I made you pregnant since he was having difficulty getting the job done."

I was shocked by Pete's admission and my surprise must have shown on the face.

"It's true Antonia. Mark has been pushing me to seduce you for a while, but... well tonight was the first time I thought it might really happen."

"Oh Pete" I gasped, "I, that is, just make love to me Pete. No more talk."

"Okay whatever you say."

With that Pete gradually picked up the pace and soon pulled my long legs up over his shoulders. I had never been fucked like this before and the extra penetration that it allowed was amazing. I could feel the head of Pete's big cock bumping into my cervix on every inward thrust. This set up a combination of pain and pleasure that led to the stirrings of my next orgasm and it just built and built. I was aware that I was mumbling incoherently and with every thrust into me, I was making involuntary 'ah, ah, ah' sounds as Pete's big cock drove me wild. Suddenly when I felt I was going to faint from the pleasure, my orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave of pleasure. Every part of my body seemed to tingle, and I felt flushed all over as my first full fuck induced orgasm hit me.

"Ohaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Pete, oh my, of Pete what is happening to me, I..."

"Sshh, it's okay, go with it. Let it happen, it feels good, doesn't it?"

As I gradually came down from my orgasmic plateau, I opened my eyes, which I hadn't realised were tightly shut, and looked up into the smiling features of Pete, who holding himself up on his hands was gazing down at me. "Oh, Pete that was fantastic, I didn't know sex could be like that."

"Doesn't Mark make love to you like that?" asked Pete, still smiling.

"No, never, he, that is, well he always finishes so quickly that I don't really ever.."

Pete interrupted me, "he never allows you to get off properly, does he?"

"No, at least not like that anyway."

As Pete talked to me, he was continuing to make little thrusting movements, each one continuing to send little jolts of electricity into my core. I realised that this wonderful man hadn't cum yet. He hadn't had his release.

As if reading my mind, Pete said, "Antonia, I need to cum. Are you ready for me?"

"Yes, of course, that is yes you should, I want you to."

"Antonia, I'm going to cum inside you. I'm going to make you mine; do you understand?"

My fuddled brain didn't really understand and as he started to pick up the pace, Pete added to leave no room for doubt of his intentions, "I'm going to give you a baby, the baby you both want."

As I stared up into his handsome face, the gravity of his words sunk home. He was going to breed me. He was taking over my husband's duties and was going to give me our first baby. It would be obvious that it wasn't Mark's. My goodness I thought, had Mark thought of that when he pushed the two of us together? And yet I suddenly felt totally at ease with what Pete was proposing. My body yearned to be pregnant. I was so fertile now and my husband hadn't managed to do the job and so his boss was going to step in and get it done.

All these thoughts crashed around my head and when I again focused on our love making, I realised that Pete was now ploughing my willing furrow with urgency. I suspected his orgasm was getting close. In that moment I threw my legs higher around his back, grasped his shoulders more firmly and then in an emotional and husky voice said to him, "Pete breed me please, I want to have your baby, please.."

Those words seemed to goad Pete to fuck me even more fiercely until with a couple of huge thrusts, he stopped and moaned out loud. With his hips held close to me, I could feel his cock swell and pulse and his spunk found a welcoming home. "Yes, Antonia, take it, our baby.." He kept lunging into me and on each inward thrust I knew he was releasing copious amounts of his virile spunk deep into my fertile and completely unprotected womb. It was a wonderful feeling and all I could do was cling to this wonderful man as he inseminated me with the essence of his love.

Eventually his thrusts slowed, but he kept making softer movements as his body came down from its wonderful release. Pete slumped onto me, and I felt at one with this lovely man. He nuzzled my neck and whispered, "that was fantastic Antonia, it was, no you are lovely." With that sweet endearment he kissed my neck and then spent several minutes kissing and nibbling my ear, neck, and hair as we both bathed in the aftermath of a wonderful love making. No mating my brain corrected me. My goodness, yes, we had just mated. Well, this man had just tried to give me his baby anyway. Only time would tell whether he had mated me or not.

With a sigh Pete lifted off me and I felt an emptiness as his wonderful cock slipped out of the embrace of my cunt. "We need to get back" Pete said.

"What, I, oh my goodness we have been gone for nearly an hour, what will people think?" I mused out loud.

"Let them think what they like. We are both mature adults and besides I'm sure Mark knew what was happening."

My husband. Wow, how was I going to face him, did he know?

We dressed in near silence. Perhaps the gravity of what we had just done weighed upon us both. Eventually Pete took my face in his hands and kissed me. "Thank you, Antonia. I, that is.."

I put my fingers to his lips. "Sshh, it's okay. There are no words to describe it. I'm okay with it, I promise."

With that Pete took my hand and we left the room and walked back to the party, which was still in full flow. I didn't see Mark at first, but having grabbed another drink, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, gorgeous, I missed you."

I looked into Mark's face and tried to read him. As I pondered what to say, Mark said, "shall we go home?"

"Yes, I would like that very much."

And so we said our goodbyes and once the taxi arrived Mark helped me in and then joined me in the back. We travelled in silence for a few minutes and then Mark said, "how was it?"

I stared at him blankly. As if to make sure I knew what he was talking about, he said, "How was Pete, was he good?"

"You know?" I asked with a trembling voice.

"No, but I suspected when I saw you both leave together."

"Oh Mark, I'm so sorry. It didn't, that is.."

Just as I had shushed Pete, now it was Marks time to console me. "It's okay my love, I wanted him to have you. That is, I wanted him to make love to you. I wanted him to try and get you pregnant. Heaven knows I haven't been able and well Pete has four kids and so I knew he was fairly virile. I had mentioned it to Pete, my problem that is, not him trying to get you pregnant. But well, I knew how you loved to tease men at these parties, and I thought that Pete could be tempted."

"I see" I said quietly. So, my teasing had got me laid. No, more than that it had possibly got me bred! I felt compelled to confront the elephant in the room though and so I asked Mark, "Pete is black, so if I get pregnant, the baby would be, well it wouldn't be.."

"It would obviously not be mine" interrupted Mark. "I know but does that matter if we love it as our own. If we had adopted, we would still have loved the child as our own, wouldn't we?"

I let out a sob as I said "Oh Mark you are a wonderful husband. You know I love you so much, I cannot imagine life without you. Thank you."

The rest of the journey home was spent in silence but holding hands with the man I love. Later we went to bed and just enjoyed being together. I had wanted to wash Pete's seed away, but Mark wouldn't hear of it. "Let it do its job" he had said and so we had just tumbled into bed with me full of spunk that was busy seeking out an egg and my husband holding me, knowing that was what was happening deep inside me.

My last conscious thought before drifting off to sleep was, 'I don't know if I will get pregnant, but something tells me I will. I'm going to be a mother. We are going to be a family!"

12