All Comments on 'A Tease Too Far'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i like this one. her guilt washed away when she found out her husband wanted it to happened. then when the couple spoke again, she found out why he wanted it to happen. was a lot cheaper than ivf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More racist trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please please please write stories and post it frequently.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I liked it, and it is NOT racist trash, as the little dicked anonymous poster below says. The lover could have been black, white or purple, and it still would have been a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

all of them are the dregs of human society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot as the author turns the wife into a little slut. It's obvious the author thinks very little of woman. Hehe. Keep them coming.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

second time reading this. A gentle cuckolding, with a bit of fetish thrown in. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't like the cheating. Her excuse was that she THOUGHT he wanted it. She should have called him to confirm. It is that simple. She lucked out that he was not upset but this guy has to think things through some more. Sharing her for sex is one thing as that is what he wants but her cheating is like a huge lie and how can he really trust her with anything else? I'd dump her ass and find someone else but this time set the rules. Sharing when approved only.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the Anonymous haters and spineless wimps who don't put themselves out there and write their own stories.

This was good work. I wish there had been a little more of the inherent conflict between husband, wife, and a virile lover, but the dialogue was well-presented and the story was not full of the physical impossibilities a lot of authors include.

You left yourself with a few interesting ways to take this story with additional chapters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thats not the last time she's going to have his bbc. Balls deep inher white cunt

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 2 years ago

So many hot elements but still felt a bit flat on reality

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Trigger #1. What woman wears 5" heels? Try 3.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Flat on reality? Absence of reality.

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 1 year ago

Lovely story of a loving husband giving his wife the most precious of gifts. (Plus, scored bonus points with the boss. 😊)

BTW: Yes, some women DO wear 5-inch heels. I can't, but the local news weather ladies wear 4-5 inch heels almost daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always good to read about a white pussy getting filled with black cum. Add the husband watching and yanking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yuck! what a pig

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 2 months ago

Only there had been one more paragraph when she found he got her pregnant. No matter good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!