A Teen Beach Fucking

Story Info
A beach day with my friends girlfriend becomes more.
1.7k words
4.21
23.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I (M19) had been friends with Nick (19) for years. We played video games and high-school baseball together and became roommates in College. Our friendship worked because we were both loners who liked the same things.

At the time, Nick had been with his girlfriend Lisa (F19) for three years. She was a cute brunette, about 5'3 120lbs with light freckles, modest B cups, toned legs, and a big and firm ass. Since we had all gone to the same school and Nick and I now lived together, we had hung out as a group pretty often. Usually I'd be the third wheel, but sometimes I'd bring a new girl along for double dates.

One week during the summer after our freshman year, we had planned for a Saturday beach day. Bianca (F21), Lisa's older sister, and her friends were going to be there and Lisa asked Nick and I if we wanted to go, adding that anyone I brought with me would be welcome too. I love the beach and said yes immediately. Nick said his dad had planned a trip to Las Vegas for this weekend and had just asked him to go, so he couldn't make it.

On Friday morning Nick left our apartment to go to the airport for his trip. Later that afternoon I got a text from Lisa asking if she could come by the apartment tomorrow morning and carpool with me to the beach since she wanted to smoke. I agreed and let her know no one else was coming with me as I wasn't seeing anyone at the time. Lisa said that's good, maybe one of her sisters friends was single.

Saturday morning arrived and Lisa showed up wearing a nearly transparent white coverup over a teal bikini. I met her downstairs (we lived on the third floor) and took her into the garage to my car.

At the beach there were six of us. Lisa, Bianca, Bianca's three girl friends, and me. I was in really good shape at the time and felt one of Bianca's friends staring at me every time I came out of the ocean from swimming under the waves. On my third trip back to the towels we had set up, this friend who I learned was named Isabel, took out a joint and sparked it. Then on cue, we all moved our towels into a circle facing each other.

Isabel was on my left and took a long drag then passed it to me. I would have smoked if I wasn't driving so I just passed to Bianca on my right who took a couple small quick hits. Soon enough everyone was lounging on their towels and laughing. Lisa who was now sitting across from me was giggling constantly with one of Bianca's friends when Isabel turned to me and started up a conversation. Something about our majors being so similar- Film for me and Psychology for her. She was pretty. She must have been part British and part something like Spanish or Brazilian because she had the English accent with brown hair, brown eyes, and very tanned skin.

"You're single, right?" Isabel asked bemused. I slowly nodded in the affirmative unsure what was going to come next given the dilation of her pupils. She smiled, closed her eyes, and put her hand on my thigh. I froze hoping she'd move it up a little bit. For a second I thought she had fallen asleep, but after a couple beats she exhaled, opened her eyes and asked why I wasn't smoking.

"Because I'm the DD for her," I said pointing at Lisa. "But if you need a ride too I'd be happy to help."

Isabel made a slight effort to look in Lisa's direction then laughed and moved her hand up and down my leg. Hell yes!

"Really? You'd ride me home?" She asked with a stunted and snorting laugh. "I'd like that, but I live in the Valley."

"It's no..." I started to say, until Lisa butt in from across the circle.

"I left my car at Ben and Nicks and actually need to be home by 6 to get ready for work."

Here I was about to potentially get lucky with this pretty English/Spanish girl and my best friends girlfriend had had to ruin it. I fumed privately.

"Awe too bad, next time then," Isabella said as she started to get up.

Soon after we all packed up our towels, umbrella, trash, cooler, and headed to the cars. Lisa and I waved bye to the others, loaded up the car and set off back to the apartment.

"That was fun, thanks for taking me and being my designated driver while Nick is gone."

"No problem! I had fun too; good thing you stopped that super hot Isabella girl from coming with us," I sassed.

"Oh come on, she's a slut Ben! You don't want that trust me."

"How do you know?!"

She laughed, "OK OK I'm sorry."

It took half an hour but we finally made it back to Nick and I's apartment. Lisa asked to come up and use Nick's shower to wash off all the sand and sober up a bit before she went home. I of course said yes.

Our apartment was a 2 bedroom and 2 bath with a living room and kitchen in the center dividing both sleeping and washroom areas. Once inside I went over to my side to shower and Lisa went over to Nick's. In my bathroom I undressed, turned on the shower and got in. With a few pumps of shampoo I began washing my hair when I heard a knock and then the sound of my bathroom door opening. This was literally my nightmare Psycho scenario and I froze.

"Hey, Ben sorry there are no fresh towels in Ben's shower can I use one of yours?"

"Oh s-shit, s-sure," I croaked in surprise. "In the hallway right outside here they're in the cabinet," I added quickly and with a little mustered confidence as I frantically rinsed shampoo off my head and out of my eyes.

"OK thanks," came a muted reply.

Then there was only the white noise of the water plinking off soap bottles and laminate flooring. With the shampoo out of my eyes I could now make out the bright teal of Lisa's bikini through fogged glass. She wasn't moving. Then all of a sudden, the door to my shower opened and someone stepped in..

"I'm sorry I cockblocked you earlier," Lisa whispered inches from my face as she carefully stepped into the stream closing the door. "Can I make it up to you?" she added as she leaned in to kiss me. "I won't say anything if you won't. But seeing Isabella all over you just made me super hot for some reason."

Standing still in shock but now becoming turned on I said "no fair I'm naked but you're wearing your bathing suit." Suddenly I felt warm fingers wrap around my dick.

"I was nervous and forgot," she said leaning in again for a kiss- longer this time while she gently tugged and caressed me.

Of course by this time my cock was incredibly hard and thoughts about anything except this moment went out the window.

She moved up to nibble my ear and whispered, "do you wish this was Bella doing this to you?"

Feeling her warm breath against my face made me shiver, but I managed to curtly say, "No."

"Good me neither," Lisa said as she greedily tugged my cock towards the door, "Come on."

She led me dripping wet out of the shower and grabbed two towels- throwing me one. Seems the whole towel routine was indeed a complete ruse. After we dried ourselves I kissed her and led her to the bed. She stopped, turned me around and pushed me against it, kneeling at my feet.

"I've always wanted to do this," she said as she gripped my cock and put the head in her mouth. She bobbed back and forth, occasionally pulling it out to lick my shaft from balls to head. Her green eyes stared up at me as she repositioned herself with her knees splayed out to her sides, slurping and sucking away.

"Ok, my turn," I said as I pulled away stepped behind her as she stood up and pushed her on the bed so that her ass was presented to me.

I spanked her as I added to her saliva on my cock and rubbed it against her opening. She gasped as my head penetrated her. I leaned forward putting my arms underneath her small body as I eased slowly into her.

"Oughh GOD," she whimpered, "I need you to fuck me."

I picked up my pace and suddenly felt her tense up. She ejected me from her and shivered, then stammered "put it back in, put it back in." I turned her around facing me grabbed her legs hooking the inside of my elbows to her hamstrings and picked her up.

"Oh fuck," she mewled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her up by the legs high enough to aim my cock for her entrance and then lowered her-- sinking her slowly down onto my shaft. I pumped her full in this position until her legs began to shake. I teased her by lifting her off my cock. She grunted and I felt warm liquid spray onto my abdomen.

"Oh my god what the fuckkk," she said as she threw her head back eyes wide open towards the ceiling, "p-p-please k-k-keep f-f-fuck-ing m-m-me," she stammered as I bounced her back down onto me and in rhythm with the wet slopping noises coming from my cock bottoming out against her juiced pussy. After more than a few strokes I felt a pressure welling up at the center of our union.

"Where do you want me to come?"

"In. In me. I'm on. I'm on the pill." she stuttered in-between bounces.

Needing no more encouragement I sank her down a final time and felt my balls tighten and press against her ass once, twice, and more as I filled her.

Exhausted, I laid her on the bed back first; my cock popping out of her with a wet "THOK" as she hit the bed. She craned her neck just in time to join me in watching our juices flow out of her swollen pussy and onto the comforter.

A little while later Lisa showered again and left.

She and Nick broke up a couple weeks later saying they're better off as friends. She still hangs out with us from time to time but neither she nor I have said anything about that day.