A Temple at Night and Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?"

Her question made me stop, but I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. I did have this shirt covering my nipples at least. We were still in the fitting room area, and there wasn't anyone else here for the moment, just us two.

"They look fine to me," I said ignoring her question. "Turn around."

She did. I could see what she was complaining about. Her pants hugged her cute rear quite snugly. I don't know if she does any sports, but she has quite a compact body, the way guys like I guess.

"C'mon. Let's try another store." I lowered my arms letting her see my breasts, but she just gave me this funny look, not really saying anything. I hadn't really told her about all this stuff I'd been doing with Ryosuke in Oceanview. I wasn't sure how she'd feel about it, but she seemed pretty relaxed so far. I went back into my booth before anyone else came. I took a deep breath trying to calm down, and eventually, pulled on my tube top, and changed into my shorts.

I took her to a small shop that I'd read about. On the rack, the clothes look normal enough, but when you try them on, they have some sexy twist. For example, some of the jeans have tears in the seat of them, or zipper up in the back. A lot of them seemed to be low rise, the kind you can't pull up all the way, so people can see your hip bones. I was kind of thinking if she wants to get a boyfriend of her own, she should dress sexier, but I didn't come out, and say that. We each picked out a few pairs to try on.

I went into a booth, pulled my shorts off, and tried on the first pair. The waist was so low that you could see my underwear, so I took them off again pulling my underwear down with them. Just for fun, I took off my tube top as well, stripping naked, getting all excited.

I could hear the other customers talking just on the other side of the curtain. It felt weird to be naked so close to the street. Wouldn't they be surprised if I walked out like this? I stood there wondering if I dared, and then finally remembered the jeans. I slipped them on. Without undies, I could feel the seam brushing up between my legs tickling my most sensitive place. That just got me even more excited.

There was no mirror in the booth, so I pulled my shirt on, and went back out into the shop. I found the mirror, and pulled up the tails of my shirt to get a better look at the jeans. They were so low at the front. You could almost see where my pubic hair starts.

I soon realized there was a guy in the shop, peering down at my pubic area. He was holding a couple of shopping bags from women's shops. He must be waiting for his girlfriend. He reminded me a bit of Ryosuke, especially the way he was trying to make out like he hadn't been checking me out.

I didn't mind so much. If he wants to look, be my guest. I lifted up the hem even more showing him my flat tummy. Not quite on purpose, I reached up my shirt, and brushed my fingers against one breast. I guess I can admit I was getting excited, teasing this guy. Michiyo came out, so I covered my tummy.

I think Michiyo didn't like how low her pants hung, so she'd pulled them way up. I don't think I've ever seen her dress sexy like this. The skin of her hips was so white. She still had her underwear on, but she'd pushed it down trying to hide it below the waistband of her jeans.

"You can buy special low rise underwear too," I told her. She was blushing a deep red, and tilting her head down to hide her eyes. "Other than that, you look great."

The guy behind us was checking us both out now, comparing Michiyo's cute little rear end with my own. He kept coming back to me though, his eyes almost sparkling. I turned to examine myself in the mirror, and sure enough, at the back, you could see the crack of my behind and the top of my butt cheeks. No wonder he's getting so excited! I wasn't so sure I wanted to go around flashing my bottom at everyone, but this guy seemed to like it. His girlfriend must be around here somewhere, but the way he was eyeing me up and down, I swear I thought he was going to ask me out. He definitely wanted to do something with me.

Michiyo seemed annoyed. She disappeared off back to her booth.

"I'm going to buy a pair," I told her through the curtain. "You?"

She didn't seem quite as keen, but to humor me, she said she'd buy hers too. I suggested that we wear them home, but she wasn't willing to go that far. I gave the guy one last look, and then went into the booth, and changed back into my shorts and tube top. The guy was still gawking at us when we came out, but eventually, his girlfriend reappeared, and he started talking to her instead. Michiyo and I went for a tea. Soon Michiyo had to go, but we promised to meet up again.

I slept a bit in the train back, but woke up when they announced my station name. There were a bunch of young people, college age like me who got out, but I think they were headed to the beach, not my direction. I got out some sunblock, and rubbed it on getting a bit excited. The bus came soon, but when we drew up on Hase, I got off. I hadn't been planning on going back to the temple, but I wanted to see if there was anyone here at this time of day. I checked messenger on my phone. Ryosuke wrote:

"Cute pic. Any more? Looking forward to seeing you."

I could probably take some more pics. I headed into the temple again. The sun was high in the sky now. The view from the top would make for some nice pictures. Maybe I can send Ryosuke some of those.

Just left of the entrance gate, there was a small cafe and gift shop that were open now. There didn't seem to be any customers, but there were probably cashiers in both. I showed my pass to the clerk in the ticket window, and went on in. The pond water was completely still, reflecting the blue sky. I could see an orange carp or two swimming around.

I went back into the trees, and climbed the first flight of stone steps. I wasn't sure, but it looked like I was the only one here. I continued on up the next three flights. I spotted the giant bell on my right. Seeing it just got me going again. It reminded me of the dream, the excitement I'd felt, the orgasm.

Trying to calm down, I walked left to the lookout, and took some pictures of the bay. The trees on either side formed a nice frame. It's quite romantic. It's really too bad Ryosuke isn't here.

I sat down at the picnic tables, still trying to calm down. It's funny how my body was reacting so strongly to this place. That New Year's dream just seemed so real, so intense.

I was getting that feeling again, butterflies in my tummy. I could really feel the soft fabric of my tube top hugging my breasts, my tight shorts tugging at my hips. In the heat, the cool air felt so nice on my bare skin. This image of running up and down the 108 steps naked kept popping into my mind. I shook my head to clear it. What on earth am I thinking?

This was later in the day, so there was a danger that someone could come, but I hadn't seen anyone on the stairs nor in the temples. Who knows? Maybe I could chance it. Without really thinking it through, I slid my hands into my shorts and panties. This is crazy, I thought. I probably shouldn't strip naked in the middle of a temple even if there is no one around.

I began to feel guilty for even thinking of such a thing, but I got a hold of the waistbands, and started to pull them down over the curve of my behind. As my panties slipped away from my skin, I felt a rush as the air made contact with my most sensitive place. I took a sharp breath, all excited now. It was such a weird feeling getting naked out here. The breeze tickled as I pulled my shorts and panties down and off. I put them away in my purse, but my heart started to race as I spread my legs apart. I looked down at my pussy, a bit in awe at my own daring. It was broad daylight out now, and who knows who all might be around?

My black pubic hair was still thick at the point, fairly fluffy, and down below I could make out my pussy lips glistening a bit, wet from my excitement. I spread my lips with my fingers, probing around with my middle finger trying to find my hello kitty, shuddering a bit as my fingers found just the right spot. I thought back to the times Ryosuke and I had had sex outdoors. I could hear the wind, and the squawk of birds. It felt so strange to be playing with myself out here in the open like this.

I pulled off my tube top too, stuffed it into my purse, and slathered some sunblock on my private places, my breasts, pussy, derriere. It felt so good, running my finger tips all over my body. My skin was glistening all oiled up in the bright sunlight. I had my lucky necklace on, so hopefully, this will protect me.

Half in a daze now, I pulled my purse on, and stood up. I could feel the sun's warmth wrapping my body in this cocoon. I continued to dab at my hello kitty. I moved away from the tables, peering all around the courtyard, making sure no one was coming. I walked over to the bell, my whole body pulsing with excitement. There was no one here, so I could ring the bell if I wanted to... I gazed back at the stairs wondering how far I dare go naked like this.

Normally, you know, I don't walk around naked at famous tourist attractions. Especially when I'm naked, I feel like my own body must look so obscene. My fluffy black pubic hair really stands out against the soft pink of my skin, making it obvious even from a distance how naked I am. I guess I could have used my purse to hide my bush, but I was so worked up, I just let it float free not covering up at all. My breasts aren't huge, but even so, they feel like these barrels sticking way out, getting heavier from my arousal. Even when I'm clothed, guys are always staring at my backside, catcalling or whistling. Ryosuke says it's pretty cute.

The thing was that day, I was just so worked up, all giddy from the dream. It also felt fresh and new being home, and I might have been a bit punchy from the lack of sleep. I don't know how I got up the nerve, but now that I was naked, it felt so good, so deliciously naughty. I just love this feeling, even the embarrassment, the feel of the breeze on my skin. Like I said, I'd become a bit more adventurous after living abroad these last years.

Even though I was more or less committed now, I still felt a bit skittish. Cautiously, I tiptoed over to the top of the stairs, and peered down. There were a couple of trees vaguely blocking the view from the town below, but the stair case curved off to the right, so I couldn't tell from here is there was anyone down at the next level. I could hear cars in the distance, making me nervous. I hope no one comes along, and finds me naked like this.

I tried to take some nude selfies, but I kept worrying that someone might come, so I put my phone away, and focused on keeping an eye out for people. I carefully inched down the first few steps, peering anxiously off up ahead, my body tingling away. I couldn't see anyone. I sped up, and made it all the way down to the landing, and peered around the bend. I could see the roofs of houses, but still no people, so I cautiously continued on down. I could really feel my body now, coursing with energy, so elated to be out here naked like this.

The sun was terribly bright, and although there were trees here and there, it was kind of daunting wandering around out here naked so out in the open like this. I was trying to be brave, power through my fear, but my heart was literally pounding in my chest. I was so excited I was starting to lose my sense of propriety. I kept wanting to push this further, see how far I could go.

On the second landing, there was a little shrine and some showcases where people could leave flowers to wish their children good luck. I didn't have any flowers to leave, but I began to wonder if I should take a chance, and leave my purse with my clothes here, and go for a little walk completely naked. I guess deep down, I knew this was a crazy idea, but I was so excited, so worked up I wasn't thinking straight any more. It just seemed so delicious to be out here in this beautiful place, basking in the warmth of the sun.

My hands were shaking, all nervous over what I was about to do, but I steeled myself, dug my smartphone out, and hid my purse behind the bamboo screen at the bottom of the first showcase, hopefully out of sight. I stood back up, supercharged now, floating on cloud nine. I walked over to the top of the next stairs, and looked out, my whole body electrified, almost at the verge of coming. I knew I was taking a terrible risk leaving my clothes here, but I was just so horny I couldn't help myself.

I scurried down the next flight of stairs, reveling in the feeling. I was getting awfully close to the ponds and the front entrance. Thankfully, I couldn't see anyone down there. I scooted down the stairs, and along the stone path, vaguely shielded by a few trees. From here, I could see the red lantern and out the front gate to the street beyond. No sign of cars in the lane-way, but I was getting closer and closer to where I knew there were people.

I peered out wondering if I dared leave the cover of these trees. It's not like they were so thick, but the ticket window was just up ahead beyond the ponds, and around the corner was that shop and cafe I'd seen on my way in. Who knows who all was at the front gate? I wonder if I can just dash down quick, take a few selfies by the ponds for Ryosuke, and rush right back. I'd made it down this far without running into anyone. I'd probably never get another chance like this, such beautiful weather and the temple all to myself.

I steeled my nerve, and then stepped out from behind the trees, and rushed down the last flight of stairs out onto the straightaway. I lay a hand across my breast, but my body felt so hot, burning up from the excitement. I was trying to get up the courage to go all the way down to the front to get better shots of the ponds, but suddenly from behind me, I heard sweeping noises, broom on pavement. Panicking, I squatted down, curling up into a ball, trying to hide behind this little donation box. Eventually I saw him on the next landing up, a groundskeeper, all in navy, a uniform I guess. Luckily, he didn't notice me at first, just kept on sweeping, but he was slowly working this way.

I probably shouldn't stay here. He'd soon come down, and find me. I could maybe make a break for it, down around the pond, and then back up the other stone staircase to where I'd hidden my purse, but I was worried he might see me if I stepped out into the sun. I needed a place to hide just near here.

On either side of the main gate, there were huge wood pillars, so maybe I could hide behind one of those. I double-checked to make sure the gardener wasn't watching, then made a beeline straight for the pillar, zipping behind it. I don't think he noticed me, but my heart was really pounding now. I was right in the entrance for heaven's sake where people come in. I'd seen folks from Tokyo, tourists, on the way here, and we weren't that far from the beach.

Luckily, that gardener was so wrapped up in his work he wasn't really looking this way. I could probably make it round to that far staircase, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to run out there. Hoping for someone to come save me, I scrolled through my phone, and called up Tomoyuki's home number. Wouldn't he be surprised if he came, and saw me naked like this? I dialed, and his mom answered.

"Oh hi, Emi. Long time no see. I heard you were in America."

"Yeah, I am. I mean I was..." I peeked out from behind the pillar, and unfortunately, I think the groundskeeper had spotted me. He just stood there, high up on the second landing, but he was far enough away I don't think it registered at first that I might be naked. He went back to sweeping.

"Is Tomoyuki home?"

"No, he's at school. Do you want his cell number?"

"Yeah, could you?"

I began to wonder how this gardener would react if he did see me naked. My breasts were glistening from the sunblock. I checked my pussy, confirming that I was soaking wet. He looked fairly young, 30ish and quite fit. He reminded me of Hank, my host mom's boyfriend who works in construction. I vaguely wondered what he'd be like as a lover.

Before I could do anything, I heard voices behind me. A young couple came through the entrance next to the gate. I squatted down as quick as I could, but they both were facing this direction, standing right there just a few feet away. By some miracle, they just stood there, not really reacting to me. Maybe I'd squatted down fast enough that they hadn't realized I was naked. Tomoyuki's mom came back on the phone.

"I found it. His cell number is..." I tapped it into my contacts.

The couple walked right on past, without acknowledging they'd seen me. The guy was wearing Capri shorts, and the girl, a long skirt, reminding me a bit of Ryosuke and myself. All these close calls were wreaking havoc with my nerves, but I was also a bit disappointed that no one was reacting to my nudity. I clutched my pussy tightly, right at the verge of orgasm, but neither the gardener nor this couple had done much, even though they must have seen me. I was right here for heaven's sake.

It's not that people in Japan don't care about nudity. If it had really registered, they would surely do something, but there is this thing I've noticed in hot springs where people look right through you. They look without seeing. Maybe they were distracted, wrapped up in their conversation, not really paying attention to me.

I thanked Tomoyuki's mom (Mrs. Watase?), and gave him a call.

"Hey," I blushed when he picked up.

"Emi! You're here? In Japan?" He recognized my voice right away.

"Yeah, I just got back."

"Wow! That's amazing! We were just talking about you the other day..." He did sound thrilled to hear from me. So relieved to hear he still thought about me, I stood back up.

"Are you busy? I'm in Kamakura near Hase now. I was wondering...," I started.

"Oh. I'm at school in Ōfuna."

"Oh that's not too far. I could meet you at Kamakura station." Not really thinking, I walked out and over to the ticket entrance peering out towards the main street. I guess I was trying to figure out how far it was to the station from here, but in my overheated state, I'd come right out to where the couple could see me. I was just so excited to finally getting talking with Tomoyuki I relaxed a bit too much, and started wandering around out here naked where everyone could see.

"Kamakura?" Tomoyuki echoed. "I was going to head back to Fujisawa. Is that far from you?"

"Hmm," I waffled, thinking. Fujisawa was the other way. Continuing my craziness, I walked out the exit--naked save my runners--past the ticket person, and then sashayed over to the lane, looking out at the busy main street. Hase Enoden train station was just down there around the corner. I couldn't go there naked obviously, but the thought excited me. Here I was out here in front of the temple, naked as a jaybird, many hundreds of steps from my clothes with Tomoyuki pushing me(?) to go even farther! He didn't know I was naked of course. But wouldn't he be surprised if he did? It did feel great to be out here on the street in the warm sun!

"I'd love to see you," he cooed, apparently still into me. "Can I call you back?"

"Um, yeah, sure."

He hung up. I turned around only then fully realizing the enormity of what I'd just done. There was the priest's house to the right and a parking lot to the left, and here I was naked in the middle of it all. I was so excited, just on the edge of orgasm, but I shouldn't do it out here on the street. My bashfulness returning, I ran back to the entrance, looking for cover. The ticket person was so surprised to see me they didn't even ask to see my pass.