A Temple at Night and Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the couple had disappeared off somewhere, and I couldn't see the gardener, but I could hear the shuffling of feet, someone coming, maybe the priest. I ran along the fence, trying to keep out of sight, but then had to veer out into the open to make it to the far stairs. When I finally made it to the showcases, my whole body was shaking with excitement. I could hardly believe I'd gone all the way out the front gate in my bare scuddy. That was crazy. I probably shouldn't have done that. Lord knows how many people saw me!

Now that I'd made it back to relative safety, I hesitated for a moment. I knew that I should get back dressed, hide my face at least, but all steamed up like this, it was hard to just stop. I was so close to coming. It wouldn't take much to push me over the edge. If only Ryosuke were here, he could... well, you know... please me, help me along.

I glanced all around, making sure the gardener wasn't here spying on me, and then got another idea. I'll give Yoshi a call. Yoshi and I never dated. He was a swimmer, the leader I guess of our high school men's swim team, and I was one of their 'managers.' He's a bit of a goofball, always cutting up, but he's pretty handsome too, slender nose, small eyes, but a very warm reassuring grin. I probably would have gone out with him if he'd asked me out. He actually kept messaging me even after I moved to California. I'd been threatening to call him now that I was back.

"Hey, Yoshi. It's Emi. I am in Kamakura now."

"Wow! Really? That's great. We should get together." Good ol' Yoshi. He sounded great.

I was about to invite him to come to the temple, but suddenly, behind me, I heard this shuffling sound, sandals brushing against stone, someone coming up the steps. I grabbed my purse from under the showcase, and dashed around behind the small shrine hiding.

I whispered,

"Uh, Yoshi, can I call you back? Something's come up..."

"Yeah, sure thing. Anytime."

I hung up the phone, and then peeked out trying to see who was coming. Darn it. I guess I have to get dressed after all. There are too many people here. It would have been funny to prank Tomoyuki or Yoshi somehow, but I guess I'd better call this a day, and head back before I really do get into trouble.

I dumped my clothes out of my purse, and quickly pulled my shorts and tube top back on. I pulled on my shirt, hat and sunglasses, trying to hide my face as well, so people wouldn't recognize me. I peered out, and whoever it was seemed to have gone. I snuck back down the stairs, out the front gate, and headed out to the main street, my heart still beating from the scare. I tried to call Yoshi, but he wasn't picking up now, so I just left a message. I don't know what I would have done if he had been available, but it was kind of fun, thinking of it.

When I got back to the house, I was still a bit nervous, but I got ready for bed, and went to sleep early. That was quite the day.

Emi Tsuruta