All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 16'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes!!

He's back and as brilliant as ever. Love the nod to how Pam looks like Courtney Cox! I remember posting on a previous story about wondering who'd play Pam and Beth in a film.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whoohoo!

Welcome back!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 10 years ago
Definitely glad I kept you on my "favorites" list.

So, a six-year hiatus followed by a relative flurry of new postings, followed by another two-year absence. Yep, you're definitely making us work for it! :-)

So glad to see the story return to its roots: Pam, Beth, and Ron, holed up together in close quarters. This is the true power of a "A Tempting Vacation," one of the very best works of the genre, and you expertly handled this latest chapter. The way you continue to have Beth call a halt to the fun every time it's approaching a new peak, this wonderful charade can continue on forever.

And I really hope it does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hallelujah!

I check your postings every week or so in the hopes that a new chapter has been shared! Thanks for continuing your incredible work.

luckyfuckerluckyfuckeralmost 10 years ago
Yay!

So glad to have a new chapter. It brought us all the quality we expect from this storyline, and some new twists. Great to see Pam evolving. And what a hot scene in the room with Pam and Beth especially. I was a little surprised that Beth didn't bring herself completely off on Ron there. The story leads to lots of new possibilities. Lil will be a welcome return.

I'm also wondering what Amy is up to these days. Surely she's not just hanging out innocently.

I'm also always looking forward to the return of Sue, if possible.

Anyway, glad to have this excellent new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Respect due

Fully recognise and respect the amount of work involved to write at this level; it's duly appreciated. The dynamic between the trio could not be more hot. Awesome job and thanks for staying motivated to the cause :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Superb!

Welcome back and thank you for continuing!!! This is one of the best stories out there. Can't wait to see the outfits in store for Pam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

This was one of the best chapters thanks to the much anticipated girl in girl action with Pam and Beth. But the manipulation of Ron under the bed was ballsy and brilliant. Please please don't make us wait as long for chapter 17.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Phenomenal

After so many many times checking its great to see a new and long awaited episode. Love the girl on girl, and the close quarters teasing with Ron under the bed. I agree with previous comments about what Amy could be upto. The return of Lil should be good. Looking forward to chapter 17. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The greatness, and frustration, of your stories is the intense tease. Hell I was just a college boy and identified with Ron much more closely when you originally posted. Now I'm too old but still enjoying the stories. Great work. I would never tell you how to proceed (I love the surprise) but damn I hope Ron nails Lil because we all need a minor blow off before Pam happens. Sue gave no satisfaction, and the college girls gave no satisfaction. Damn I need something other than him and Beth. But like I said, I trust your story over my own desires. Hope the next chapter happens soon.

sldbesldbealmost 10 years ago
nice

Good to see you picking up the story again. Keep at it ! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hi,

I hope you will encounter such joy on a daily basis that your series have brought me so far. I truly admire your hard work and dedication. Please keep it up.

You are the best!

margarveymargarveyalmost 10 years ago
At last!

It's been a long wait, but I keep checking back to see if there's another chapter to the hottest story on the Internet. I'm sure you have a lot going on, but these long breaks are a killer! Thanks for coming back.

DevonglenDevonglenalmost 10 years ago

This is the dream of every teenage boy, a hot milf or two to hang out with or for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well worth the wait

The extremely long wait for Ch. 16 was well worth the wait. Hope 17 comes shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hope you allow us (the readers), the well-earned pleasure of finally letting Ron have an uninterrupted encounter with Pam, SOON! The way he's had several with Beth. Ron deserves it, and us long-time fans do too! And for gods sake, let the boy have some release! How hot could it be to have Pam and Ron keep this secret from not only Amy, but Beth as well? That could make for some interesting and HOT scenes! Keep up the good work!

jviperjviperalmost 10 years ago
Well Worth the Wait!

I see you're back on the writing table! Just like your previous interlude, the new chapter is awesome.

Some of it's moments are exactly what draws me again and again to this great series. I won't spoil scenes but Beth always manage to surprise me with how inventive her manipulations can be and with how much orgasms she manage to denial everyone.

Judging for the sneak peak we'll see returning characters and that can only lead to more exquisite plays from Beth. Poor Pam won't ever know what hit her.

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashover 9 years ago
Nothing but the best!

This is definitely my favourite story in all Literotica!

PLEASE don't let us wait too long ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best erotica that I have read

You are awesome, really. I have not read anything like this and I am not sure I will read something better. Eagerly waiting for the coming episodes. Want Amy and Pam with Ron in one episode. Sue was awesome too.

Exhibitionist_LoverExhibitionist_Loverover 9 years ago
Definitely one of my favorites... stories to get off to ;)

If you're an exhibitionist and voyeur lover, this excellent story has it all. The incredible erotic tension and action between all characters involved, but especially Ron, Pam & Beth, is incredible. It hits on every level, and makes it very hard to keep your hands off yourself....and others! ;-) 5*'s +++

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great series so far

This is my favorite sorry on here. When do you think we maybe able to read the next chapter? Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting for the rest of the best story's

Please, hope we don't have to wait for years for next chapter.

This is one of the best!

Norway

JackKingJackKingover 9 years agoAuthor
check 17 in progress

A brief update for those that have inquiring. I have what I think is a worthy scenario brewing for ch. 17. I've been working on it lately. It will take some more time, but I am moving at a decent pace.

Thanks for all the encouraging feedback.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
!

Excellent news Jack, looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cannot wait!

Like others, I cannot wait for the next in a very exciting vacation.

How much can a poor boy take!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ch17 pllllllleeeease

Loving this series... I started years ago, and am again caught up, but still bummed to be at a cliffhanger. Thanks for all your work Jack, loving this whole thing.

I also wonder what Amy is up to, but as I think of her and Pam, I wonder if Pam will break down and let it happen with her daughter, and be there to help. Or Amy being the one to join Ron's body to her mom's. Hmmm.

Not trying to influence anything, just a thought I had. I also wonder if Beth is going to give everyone some free time by giving Amy's dad some of the tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous