A Tenant with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy moaned as Wendy's tongue penetrated her wet hole and began circling her clit. Cindy spread her legs over the arms of the chair and began to rub her tits as Wendy ate her cunt.

Transfixed by this incredible scene, I snapped out of it and kissed Cindy hard on the lips before lowering my mouth to her tits, sucking her nipples while Wendy nuzzled her clit.

Wendy slid a finger into Cindy's wet hole and then eased it into Cindy's ass, her tongue still pressed against Cindy's clit.

Cindy moaned as she felt Wendy's finger penetrate her asshole, moistened with the juices of her cunt.

Cindy soon convulsed, finger in her ass, tongue in her cunt, and my lips on her tits.

***

My sexcapades with Wendy and Cindy would continue for the next three Friday nights, interspersed with a sloppy blowjob from Wendy in the kitchen and an ass-fucking in her bedroom, Wendy riding my cock while she lay against my chest, her feet on my knees, her hand frigging her clit while I rubbed her tits. She came once fucking me and then I ate her cunt until she came a second time.

The first Friday night with Cindy we reversed our previous kitchen encounter. I drilled Cindy's buttered ass while Wendy lapped at her cunt. This time I lasted a lot longer, pounding Cindy's asshole until she had two orgasms and then depositing a huge load inside her. The next time Wendy wanted to be double penetrated, my cock in her ass and Cindy fucking her cunt with Wendy's dildo. And then our last Friday night they told me that I was fair game. They took turns fucking me in the ass with Wendy's dildo while I ate the other's cunt and asshole, licking their holes until they came in my mouth. And then they gave me a long, slow blowjob, Wendy sucking on my head and Cindy pumping my shaft until I erupted on Wendy's tits, Cindy licking up my cum and pushing it into Wendy's mouth.

And then I had to leave, my fellowship money spent, my two months of research finished. It was and would remain, without question, the best archival trip of my career.

Of course, I left unread several important folders and boxes at the archives, which would necessitate a return to Western Mass and to Wendy's house. Wendy assured me that she'd have a room available for me, as I was her favorite tenant.