A Tenant with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to get this cock hard and then you're going to fuck me in the ass," she said, her words muffled from my meat stuffed in her mouth. "You've been playing with my asshole ever since you arrived. Your tongue and then your fingers. Now it's your cock's turn."

Wendy resumed sucking me, taking half in her mouth, squeezing the other half with her right hand.

"Mmmm, your mouth feels incredible, Wendy. But I do want to fuck your ass" I said, stroking her hair as I watched her blow me.

"Have you jerked off thinking about my ass," she said, looking right at me, my cock filling her mouth and hand.

"Yes," I said. Of course I had.

"Yes what, Tom," she said, now licking my balls.

"Yes, I jerked off thinking about your ass," I confessed.

"Mmmm, and I've played with myself, me and my favorite toy," she said, her tongue now probing my asshole while she gave me a handjob.

"Well, I think this cock is perfectly hard now," she said, standing up. She slid off her panties, spread her legs, and put her elbows on the table. Then she reached for the butter dish and took a glop of half-melted butter and smeared it onto her asshole.

I stood behind her and slid a finger into her buttered buns and then slathered some of the butter on my very stiff penis. I stared at my finger going in and out of her ass, not believing I was about to slide my throbbing meat inside it.

"What are you waiting for, Tom? Put that cock in my ass," she said, her hand now rubbing her cunt.

I obeyed, of course, pressing the bulbous head of my thick cock again her anus.

Wendy grunted as I gently penetrated her asshole, easing first the head and then an inch of my shaft into her ass, her tight hole giving way, helped by the creamy butter.

"You're so fucking big," she moaned, her hand still rubbing her cunt.

"And you're so fucking tight," I grunted, easing another two inches inside her.

I slowly sawed in and out of her with gentle strokes while her asshole adjusted to my girth. After a few minutes of slow fucking, her tight grip eased and I pushed my entire cock inside her ass. I held it there for a moment, enjoying the feel of her anal ring squeezing the base of my cock, the rest of it pulsating inside her ass. It was incredible. And obviously better than my fantasy. But she was really tight. I wouldn't last long.

I gripped her hips and began to fuck her with long strokes, pulling out nearly every inch of my meat and then ramming every inch of it back inside her welcoming ass. My thighs began to smack against the cheeks of her ass as I pounded her asshole, my cock close to exploding.

"Fuck I'm close," Wendy said, one hand frigging her clit, the other pinching her nipples.

"I have to cum," I grunted, sliding my cock deep inside her one more time before spewing a big load of cum. I pulled out and then pushed back in, depositing another load, and then another.

I kept fucking her as my penis softened, but she didn't cum.

I pulled out and turned her around, lifting her onto the kitchen table. I sat down on a chair and began ravishing her cunt, sliding my tongue into her slippery hole before pressing it against her clit. My cum leaked out of her ass onto the kitchen floor as I ate her.

"Fuck I'm cumming," she said after less than a minute, a hand pressing against my head, forcing my tongue to push against her clit again, triggering another wave of spasms.

"Fuck," she said, before going limp on the table, her hand easing off my head.

I stood up and leaned over her prone figure to nuzzle her breasts and then graze her lips with a soft kiss. She scooted her ass back on to the table.

We lay there silently for a few minutes, catching our breath.

"Well, that was fucking intense," she said. "My first anal fuck. Wow."

"Mine too," I said after a few moments. "Wow."

She turned and kissed me and then stood up.

"My asshole will need a few days, but we can do that again," she said, nonchalantly, before heading off to clean up.

I lay on the table, staring at the ceiling. My first anal fuck. Was it what I had expected? Hoped for? Fantasized about? Well, she was definitely as tight as I thought she would be. Her cunt is tight, but her asshole.... It did take several minutes to ease inside her, even with the butter. But once inside, and once she relaxed, it was incredible Unfortunately, it was also short because it was so incredible. Next time, I thought, I'll down a beer or two and slow things down a tad. Next time. She did say there would be a next time. "We can do that again," she had said.

***

Allow me to now tell you what happened the Sunday night after the book club event, and the buttery assfucking that followed it in Wendy's kitchen.

I had just finished a bowl and a beer after a post-run shower when Wendy texted me. "Come to my bedroom. I need help with something," she wrote.

I threw on some shorts and a shirt and descended to her second-floor bedroom. When I walked in, I saw Wendy sitting naked on a chair, her legs draped over its arms, a dildo sliding between the lips of her cunt. And I saw Cindy Sherman lying naked on her bed, her hands tied to the bed, her legs spread wide apart. I looked at Wendy and then I looked at Cindy, incredibly turned on but uncertain what was going on.

"Hello Tom," Wendy said, the dildo still in her cunt. "You met Cindy the other night at the book club.""Hello Tom," Cindy said, giving me a big smile. I stared at her nearly hairless pussy and her incredible tits before saying hello back.

"Tom, Cindy told me after the book club chat that since she split up with her husband she hasn't had sex in months, and that even when they were together he never went down on her. And then I shared with her how much I've enjoyed you eating my pussy the past several weeks. Isn't that right, Cindy?"

"Yes, that's right, Wendy," Cindy said, staring at the bulge in my shorts, my penis now nearly at full mast. "I was envious hearing that."

"Tom, your penis looks to be erect," Wendy said, also staring at my crotch. "Why don't you lower your shorts and give Cindy a look at that big cock of yours?"

"Ok, sure," I said, almost sheepishly, taking off my shirt and my shorts, setting free my penis.

"How does that look, Cindy?" Wendy asked. "Wouldn't you like to lick and suck that big cock, feel it expand in your mouth, and then slide into your cunt? Would you like that Cindy?""Jesus, yes, I want that," Cindy said, straining against the ropes that held her to the bed and spreading her legs even wider, the lips of her cunt parting.

"You want what, Cindy?" Wendy said.

"I want to lick and suck that big cock and I want it in my, in my cunt," Cindy said, hesitating before saying 'cunt.'

"And do you want that Tom?" Wendy asked. "Do you want to feel Cindy's tongue on your cock? Do you want to slide it into her tight wet cunt?"

"Yes, I want that. I really want that," I said, my penis now fully erect, throbbing. Anticipating her 'want what" question I continued, staring at Cindy's hot body: "I want to feel Cindy's tongue on my cock and then I want to slide it into her tight wet cunt." Cindy was a few inches shorter than Wendy, with slightly larger breasts. I would have to fuck those tits, I thought.

Wendy's voice interrupted my reverie. "All you have to do is make Cindy and me cum, with that talented tongue of yours. If you eat our cunts, you can do whatever you want with Cindy." Wendy said, two fingers now rubbing her pussy. "Isn't that right, Cindy?"

"Yes, anything he wants if he licks my, my cunt," Cindy said, hungrily eyeing my hard cock. "He can fuck me, cum on my face, anything."

"Will you do that Tom? Eat both of our cunts?" Wendy asked.

Fuck yeah. I would eat their juicy cunts and then have my way with a spreadeagled Cindy Sherman tied to the bed, her cunt, tits, and mouth inches away from me.

I didn't say a word in response to Wendy's questions, but just dropped to my knees in front of her. I stared at her pussy, glistening with moisture. I sucked on her two fingers, tasting her juices, then lowered my head to her mound, grazing the top of it before sliding my tongue across her clit. Wendy began to moan as I began to lick her moist hole, my tongue traveling from her clit down to her asshole and then back up through her juicy lips to her hard clit.

"Cocks and cunts, Cindy," Wendy said, between moans. "Cocks and cunts."

"Mmmm," Cindy said, "cocks and cunts. Cocks in cunts. Tongues in cunts. I want that tongue in my cunt."

Wendy just moaned, her hand now pressed at the back of my head, urging me deeper into her wet hole.

I could hear Cindy straining against her bonds, the bed rattling as she struggled. She was so fucking horny. Months of no sex, and now watching me lick her friend's cunt and asshole, imagining it was my tongue on her cunt and asshole. I wanted to turn my head to look at her, look at her big tits and juicy pink hole, but Wendy's hand kept me pinned to her cunt. I darted my tongue inside it, tongue-fucking her before lowering my tongue to her asshole again. I lapped at her other hole while rubbing her clit with my thumb before returning to her oozing cunt. My cock throbbed as I ate her.

And then Wendy cried out, "I'm going to cum, fuck, I'm cumming." She thrust her hips against my face several times as she came, her hand still pressing against my head, pushing my tongue deep inside her cunt.

"Fuck," she said as she went limp against the back of the chair.

I turned to look at Cindy, Wendy's juices dripping from my mouth. She was staring at me, first at my face, slick with Wendy's juices, and then at my rigid cock. I licked my lips before moving up to kiss Wendy, pushing my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste her orgasm.

"Fuck that was good, Tom," she said, kissing me hard on the mouth. "Now it's your turn, Cindy. Are you sure you want Tom to eat your cunt?"

"Yes, I'm fucking sure," Cindy said, her legs spread wide apart. "Yes, I'm sure I want Tom to eat my cunt."

I moved to the bed, kissing my way up Cindy's silky thighs until I was an inch from her pussy. She had left just a tuft of hair on the top of her mound, but otherwise it was a naked, moist pink cunt.

"Eat me, Tom," Cindy begged. She could feel my breath on her pussy, anticipating the feeling of my tongue probing her hole, pressing against her clit. The bed rattled again as she strained to push her hips closer to my tongue.

I obliged, snaking out my tongue to lightly lick her outer lips from top to bottom, avoiding her clit for the moment. Then I lowered my tongue to her asshole, grazing

it before moving back up to her lips. I slipped my tongue in her wet hole, fucking her for a moment before returning to lap at her asshole.

Cindy moaned as I ate her ass and cunt, thrusting her hips out to meet my probing tongue. And then she came. The bed shook as she began humping my mouth, her orgasm overwhelming her. With my tongue still inside her cunt, she shuddered twice and then fell against the bed.

"Wow," she said after a minute or so. "So that's what I've been missing."

"Mmmm, indeed," Wendy replied, enjoying the show from her chair.

I was still between her thighs, my mouth covered with Cindy's juices. She looked down at me with a big smile and said, "Whatever you want, Tom."

I stared at her beautiful face, her big tits, and then her wet hole. I wanted all of her, my penis begging for relief after eating their delicious cunts.

I first slid my cock into her pussy, which gripped my meat as I penetrated her. I could have blasted right then and there, squeezed by her tight wet hole, but I wanted to fuck those tits. I moved up to give her a taste of her orgasm, straddling her chest and pushing my cock into her mouth. She lapped at my head, tasting her juices, and then inhaled several inches of my shaft. I fucked her mouth for a minute before moving down to her tits. I was going to spew any second. I pushed her tits together and slid my cock between them. Still tied to the bed, Cindy looked up at me and smiled, waiting for my cum to splash against her mouth.

"I'm going to cum," I grunted, ramming my cock between her tits one final time before showering them with my first load. My second coated her lips, and the third she swallowed as I pushed my cock back into her mouth. I kept fucking her mouth until she drained me.

"Well, that was exciting to watch," Wendy said as she got up from her chair. "You can go now, Tom. I'll clean up."

I kissed Cindy on the mouth and then got up to grab my shorts and shirt. Before I left, Wendy said, "Maybe we'll do that again some time."

"Sure, Wendy, whenever you want," I said, watching Wendy lick my cum from Cindy's tits and then move up to her face, pushing a rope of it from Cindy's cheek into her mouth, Cindy greedily sucking on Wendy's cum-covered tongue. They both looked over at me for a moment, watching me leave.

'Until next time,' I thought as I closed the door.

***

Would there be a next time? With both Wendy and Cindy? And if so, what would happen? Of course those questions kept running through my head as I started another week in the archives. It became even harder to concentrate, as I now could fantasize about both Wendy and Cindy together. I couldn't get that image of Wendy licking cum off Cindy's tits and face out of my head.

I didn't see Wendy Monday or Tuesday as she had several tastings at her store. Wednesday we chatted briefly during a brief meeting in the kitchen. I walked in to find her bent over, looking in the fridge. She was wearing her customary cut-off shorts and thin cotton top. Fuck she was hot. I restrained myself from ripping off her shorts and licking her cunt through her panties. Before she left the kitchen, she turned and told me that Cindy was coming to the house Friday night and asked if I wanted to have a glass of wine with them. Indeed I would, I said, trying not to sound like a dork, and then watched her sweet ass walk out of the kitchen.

That night I lay in bed, imagining the possibilities. Too many to recount here. Suffice it to say that my scenarios involved both Wendy and Cindy licking and sucking my cock and fucking Wendy's ass again. I woke up thinking about such things, my penis throbbing. I had to jerk off to start the day, knowing that I wouldn't see Wendy until the next night. I stroked my meat until I spurted into the sink, imagining it was Wendy's ass and Cindy's tits I was covering with my cum. It was going to be a long two days in the archives.

***

Fast forward to Friday night. I finished my nightly run about 7:30, took a shower, and then headed to the kitchen for a snack, encountering Cindy and Wendy sitting around the kitchen table.

"Hello Tom, TGIF," Wendy said, a glass of wine on the table, a smoldering joint in the ashtray.

"Hello Tom," Cindy said, giving me a big smile. She was wearing a light blue sundress, the tops of her breasts poking out from the tight fit. A quick glance suggested that she was wearing white panties underneath her dress.

"Hello ladies," I said, hoping that it came out suave. "TGIF, indeed."

"Tom," Wendy said, spreading her legs to flash her pink panties, "I was just telling Cindy about the fun we've been having on the kitchen table."

"Mmmm, some really hot stories, Tom," Cindy said, staring at my crotch. "Wendy told me that she let you put your cock in her ass. I told her that I couldn't believe your big cock could fit in her ass."

"I told her, Tom, but she wouldn't believe me." Wendy stopped to take a sip of her wine before continuing. "So I told her that I'd have to show her, in person, so that she'd believe me."

I looked to Wendy and then Cindy, and then back to Wendy. My penis began to swell in my shorts as I finally realized what Wendy was saying.

"Well, Cindy, I can attest, on scout's honor, that I did, in fact, put my cock in Wendy's ass. With the help of some warm butter."

"Hmmm," Cindy said coyly, relighting the joint and passing it to me. "I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes."

"Tom, come here," Wendy commanded, wiggling her finger at me.

Naturally I obeyed, not wanting to be disrespectful, and approached Wendy.

"If I recall correctly, Tom, I sucked your cock until it was perfectly hard and then you pushed your cock into my ass. With the help of the butter."

At that, she pulled down my shorts and briefs and inhaled my semi-erect penis, which swelled in her mouth as she began to stroke and suck it.

"That's right, Wendy, that's how it happened," I said, my right hand stroking her hair. I turned to look at Cindy, who had pulled her chair closer to Wendy's. She spread her legs and took off her panties, throwing them behind her. She began rubbing her cunt as she watched Wendy blow me.

"Cindy, why don't you come help me suck Tom's cock, get it really big and hard for my ass"

Cindy got on her knees and crawled over to Wendy's chair. She took my cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth, sucking on the head while Wendy pumped my shaft with long, slow strokes. Then they both began licking my head together, their two tongues twirling around it until they kissed each other, my head sandwiched between their lips.

"I need this big cock in my ass," Wendy suddenly said, standing up and bending over the table like the last time. She took a big scoop of butter and again smeared it around her asshole. I didn't want to extract myself from Cindy's warm mouth, but I moved behind Wendy's ass and coated my meat with butter. I stared at her buttered asshole for a moment before placing my head against her anus.

"That's it, Tom, put that hard cock in my ass. Fuck my asshole, Tom," Wendy mewed, her hand now rubbing her cunt.

I slowly eased the head into her lubed asshole. It slipped through easily this time; Wendy must have been less tense this time, I thought.

"Fuck, you're so big," Wendy moaned as I pushed another two inches into her tight hole.

"Now I believe it," Cindy said. She pulled her chair closer, watching my cock go in and out of Wendy's buttered ass.

"Put it all the way in, Tom," Wendy said, moving her ass back to meet my gentle thrusts. "Let me feel every inch of your cock inside me."

I pushed it all the way in, resting for a moment before beginning to fuck her with long, hard strokes.

"That's it, Tom, fuck my asshole," Wendy groaned.

Cindy got off her chair and knelt underneath the kitchen table. She replaced Wendy's fingers with her tongue, lapping at her cunt while I pounded her ass.

"Oh Jesus, Cindy, that feels good," Wendy cried, as she began to both thrust back to meet my cock and thrust forward to press against Cindy's tongue. "That's it, eat my cunt while Tom fucks my ass."

I wasn't going to last much longer. The tightness of her asshole and now Cindy's hand massaging my balls while she licked Wendy's pussy about to push me over the edge.

Wendy, too, was close. She began to moan, rubbing her tits against the table, pushing her ass back to take in more cock and thrusting forward to meet Cindy's tongue.

I fucked her with several more deep strokes before pulling out and showering her ass with a huge load, my cum sliding over her asshole down to her cunt, Cindy licking it out of her hole. I pushed back into her ass, sending another load of cum down to Cindy's hungry mouth. I pumped my still spurting cock into Wendy's ass until she had an explosive orgasm, shuddering several times as she kept thrusting back to meet my cock, Cindy's cum-covered tongue now deep inside her spasming cunt.

After catching her breath, Wendy turned around and kissed Cindy hard on the mouth, licking my cum from her face and lips. They kissed passionately in front of me for a moment, until Wendy pushed Cindy back onto the chair.

"It's your turn, girlfriend," Wendy said, lowering her mouth to Cindy's cunt.