A Tender Morning

Story Info
A couple shares a tender morning together.
945 words
4.71
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dined, we celebrated, we saw people off as they left in small groups, bit by bit. We showered and fell into bed, you naked, me with my pajama bottoms on. It was cozy and satisfying.

I woke a few times but dozed off again, not wanting to disturb you. You finally stirred in the early morning to get a drink of water. I had taken my pajama bottoms off during the night from the warmth, and watching your naked body, your handsome curves, the soft thickets of hair, I could feel my dick loll against the cotton sheet.

You came back to bed, and we kissed good morning, modestly, contentedly. We had to be somewhere later, and though we tsk-tsked about getting moving several times, neither of us did.

I rolled onto my side and let my fingers aimlessly wander through your chest hair while you noodled on your phone.

I was happy and sleepy, and you were relaxed and slow moving.

I wasn't sure anything would happen, and I didn't need it too. It was heaven just soaking in the late morning glow through the windows, tucked into bed beside you. And I knew we had to get moving soon anyway; I assumed we'd be up and fussing with the activities of the day.

But, you draw back the sheets and guided my hand to your dick, and my heart skipped a beat. Your dick stood rigid above the dark copse of your pubic hair. I exclaimed and you smiled broadly at me.

I started jerking you off, slowly at first, and I kissed you slowly before turning my attention to my handiwork. I got to my knees beside you so I could work more easily and get a better view. I was mesmerized watching the shifting, velvety folds of your foreskin ebbing and flowing over the head of your cock, and listening to the rhythm of your breath.

I leaned forward and took your thick, beautiful dick into my mouth, my fingers firm around the base and my tongue swirling around the head, beneath the foreskin. I nibbled your foreskin carefully with my teeth, and pulled it taut with my lips.

As I moved, I felt my own dick bouncing gently against the bedlinen, and then your fingers found their way between my thighs. You began jerking me as well, and the feeling filled my whole body, the entire surface of my skin coming to life like it had just been submerged in warm water.

I straightened my back, still kneeling next to you, to catch my breath and let out a moan that flowed directly from the pleasure you kindled in me, stroking my dick.

You pushed yourself up and leaned forward to take my cock into your mouth. The wet warmth of your mouth caused my eyes to shut on reflex. I opened them to witness you rolling up onto your knees in front of me, and you pushed me back to allow yourself greater freedom to my crotch.

I leaned back until I was laying down and opened my legs around you, and you went to work on my dick in earnest. I was surprised, as usually I'm the hungry one.

I was partly off the bed, side table tchotchkes poking into my neck and shoulders, but I didn't care. My mind was nothing but exquisite static as you sucked me eagerly.

I looked down at you, laying on your belly, head in my lap, the morning light caressing the crests of your gorgeous ass, and I couldn't have been happier to be yours.

I began bucking my hips, delirious with pleasure. I don't know how long it was before I heralded the arrival of my climax: "I'm gonna cum! I love you! I'm cumming! Fuck!"

I shot my ropes of cum down your throat, and you kept working my cock. I had to beg you to stop, because the sensitivity was too much to bear. You held my cock tenderly in one hand, and planted your face into my pubes, thirstily cleaning up any cum that escaped your mouth.

You rolled onto your back, jerking yourself and in seconds I was between your legs, my arms under your thighs, one hand folded into your spare hand at your side.

While you jacked yourself, I flicked my tongue at your foreskin and slit, I kissed your nutsack, I buried my face into the creases of your thighs, I licked and pressed at the hidden place between your sack and ass.

Your breath became ragged, gruff gasps, and instantly I returned my mouth to the tip of cock as your hand delivered the finishing strokes. Your thick, delicious, warm load erupted into my mouth, and I welcomed it greedily, I whipped my tongue around it to gather it up, pulling back a few times so I could see it pumping out in undulating swells, and then I closed my mouth around it, not wanting to leave a single drop behind.

Once your body entered the calm after the storm, I stood up to take in this beautiful view that I love: your naked body laid out before me, exquisitely dusted with dark hair all over, your cock glistening after being cleaned up by my mouth.

And with a few last traces of your cum in my mouth, I leaned forward and kissed you deeply, our tongues writhing together, each of us eager to taste ourselves in the other's mouth.

The night and the next morning, I kept having dreams as I slept or dozed; replaying that morning, and imagining other scenarios that all ended with us swapping cum and kisses.