All Comments on 'A Tentacle Romance Novella'

by HGLant

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well that's a story I had no idea I needed in my life but wow! Now we need to crowdsource the Hentai.

HGLantHGLantabout 3 years agoAuthor

I have no idea if there's enough of an audience to justify a hentai based on this, but if there is, I wouldn't mind storyboarding it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally!!!! A tentacle porn story that isn't horribly non-con.

Amazing, bravo. 5 stars. I'd buy the book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was skeptical but read the whole thing. Was seeking something new and nourishing and started looking around. So glad I did. This is the erotica I didn’t know I needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have never seeked out any tentacle porn and have only read one scene that was part of a different story but this was incredible. I fell in love with your characters and the emotions they brought was a joy to read and feel for them. This was a love story where those involved had to really learn about each other and not just the usual favorite foods or what are your hobbies kind of stuff. You managed a more emotionally fulfilling and erotic story than what usually passes as a love story. As was stated by an earlier post, “This is the erotica I didn’t know I needed”. I am so glad that I came across this as this gives me a new genre I may enjoy although I tend to believe this was more the authors talent and abilities than the topic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You mentioned thinking this story is far too niche to have any target audience, but I think the target audience is me! I absolutely loved this story, and I think we’re kindred spirits. The sci-fi/fantasy scenario I daydream about most is encountering a being from a totally different world and teaching them about humans and Earth, it’s just so interesting to me. And tentacles are my FAVORITE kink. The only thing that proves to me that I didn’t somehow black out and forget that I wrote this myself, other than how well done it is, is that it’s a m/f couple, rather than a f/f one. All this to say I’m so glad I found this story, thank you for writing it!

fff999fff999over 2 years ago

I'd watch this in animated form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, I'd watch this in animated form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd pitch in if a hentai was to be crowdsourced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Very beautifully written and was so sweet. The relationship between nomy and melina was heartwarming.

sodomyxxxsodomyxxxover 2 years ago

tentacle thing talks. might as well attached a couple of dildos to a guy and pretend.

GobhGobhover 2 years ago

This is beautiful read it in one sitting and almost came at the thought keep it up and PLEASE I'm begging Consider writing more

LostaraLostaraover 1 year ago

Nomy and Melina….

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87over 1 year ago

This was lovely! There is way too much tentacle/monster stuff that is non-con and nowhere near enough consensual stuff!

Congratulations on writing what might be the only tentacle monster romance, and what a romance it was! Despite their vastly different biologies, it never felt forced. You allowed the characters the in-story time to actually get to know each other and fall for each based on more than physical appearance. That was very much appreciated.

As far as the actual writing goes, I think I found one, maybe two typos in the whole thing, which is very impressive for a story this long!

Maybe there isn't a huge niche for this kind of story, but I've been wanting to read one like it for a long time now! Thank you for fulfilling that desire!

Five stars from me all day long!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really enjoyed this so much more than I thought I'm happy for them. I really hope they can travel between worlds and live happy together.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written, I enjoyed the pacing. Honestly would read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGLant@HGLant
I'm here to share some stories I write for friends with a wider audience. I do most of my writing work in other media (lately, mostly games,) but now and then I like to write some prose erotica for practice.